Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

There are so many birthdays today on here!

I don't think it's actually that many people's birthday. It's probably a date they just put in to conceal their actual birthday. They do it for privacy reasons or to hide the fact that they're underage. Don't you think it's kinda fishy that we have so many members all turning 29 today? Also, upon closer examination, I bet many of those 29 year olds are the same guy, who constantly uses some variation of "Jon" or "John" in his username. It would be even more of a gross coincidence if that many people have the same exact birthday, and all have that name in their username.

I could be wrong, but that's the way I see it.

Mitsu said:
I don't think it's actually that many people's birthday. It's probably a date they just put in to conceal their actual birthday. They do it for privacy reasons or to hide the fact that they're underage. Don't you think it's kinda fishy that we have so many members all turning 29 today? Also, upon closer examination, I bet many of those 29 year olds are the same guy, who constantly uses some variation of "Jon" or "John" in his username. It would be even more of a gross coincidence if that many people have the same exact birthday, and all have that name in their username.

I could be wrong, but that's the way I see it.

Oh dang. You are right.

So it is mostly just one guy with a stupid amount of Alts? :/

For some percentage of them. I could be completely wrong, and it really is some big coincidence. I tend to lean on the side of surprising coincidences not being a coincidence unless I have good reason to think otherwise. I believe many of those birthdays are lies, and some of them are legitimate.

EDIT

Upon looking at the profiles, just about all of the 29 year olds seem to be advertising for some business. It's either the same person with an odd habit of creating accounts for his/her fictional businesses, or they're just spam accounts.

I generally set my birthday to 1/1 on sites where I'm concealing my identity - Take it from me, a birthday can be the missing link to tie together two totally separate accounts and reveal they're run by the same person.

Back
Top Bottom