Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving a super hero OC rp

Super Hero OC rp

I am so craving a super hero OC rp where we meet eachother and become friends or already are friends and w end up getting targeted by a mysterious group called the organization they send meta humans after us to capture us and use for experimenting to boost their army if super soldiers

I CAN PLAY MULTIPLE CHARACTERS and I AM VERY DESCRIPTIVE hope you are also pm me if interested

-------

Hi I'm interested in doing a mxm or mxf or fxf depending on the rp
Let me know what interests you and if you want to add on to some or if you have a plot idea of your own you can even combine a few ideas of you want I'm very easygoing I do ask that you don't post one line responses lol

(I can usually switch dom or sub it all depends on the rp so just ask)

Ideas

Fun while the wife/husband is away (mxm, mxf, fxf ) *****

Basically a cheating role play where we are friends and while our husbands or wives are away we are stuck at home where close relationships have formed and we begin to cheat with eachother

-what would you do to get this job *****

Basically your character comes for an interview and my character offers you the job if you have sex it could further progress to your character getting the job as my characters assistant and we fool around at work

-fun at a straight camp (mxm / fxf ) ****

This could be one where your character and mine are at a religious camp that try's to turn people straight wether we are roommates or one of us is a counselor we both sneak around having sex without getting caught

-Gloryhole ***

We meet in a club in a bathroom my character goes to get sucked off and does but things can escalate to a hotel room

-Cousins/ step siblings

-PUBLIC LIBRARY *********
Pretty simple but still craving it sex in the back of a public library can be m x m, m x f , or incest the sky is the limit

Pretty straight forward can be something public or private or experiment

-Best friends ( can include experimenting)

Again best friends can be spending the night at a friends house so (I'm ok with playing as teens ) on thing leads to another

-Experimenting his first time

Brainstorm ideas with me I'm open to all suggestions

-School life

High school or at university or dorm mates there are so many possibilities

-Public acts

Could be bfxbf or bfxgf and we have a thing for having sex and fooling around in public/semi public areas for example in the bushes next to a bike path or back row in a movie theater or a dressing room or bathroom the sky is the limit

-Neighbors

Straight forward can also include a peeping Tom who also could later get caught and then gets a playful strip show

-Foreign exchange student

(staying at the other characters house)

NEW / CRAVING

- GREEK MYTHOS *******

We could be one of the Greek gods or make up our own Greek demi god / champion of the gods this one would be primarily story based or 50/50 smut to story based

- ONE PIECE *******

This would be either primarily smut or primarily story and maybe even both I prefer to use OC (original character ) in it and depending on the rp I can play multiple characters

- NARUTO *****

This would be either primarily smut or primarily story and maybe even both I prefer to use OC (original character ) in it and depending on the rp I can play multiple characters

-Sumer fun at an away camp

Again can involve experimenting or even best friends up to you

-Club house/ tree house buddy's
(Would involve 15-17 yr)

- m x m dorm mates (submissive/ switch needed)

Back
Top Bottom