Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

..::Sᴡɪʀʟs ᴏғ Bʟᴜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Gʀᴇᴇɴ::.. [PᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛOɴᴇ & Iʀᴏɴɪᴄ]

"You've had plenty of experience it seems." Cleptsii replied to Vixen's amount of guys she had slept with. "Me, I've had two. One from the training group when I was becoming the Celestial Traveler and another just randomly. They weren't anything special and mostly just testing the waters of what it felt like. We're very curious creatures if you couldn't already tell." She smirked before adding on. "It's actually highly encouraged on my planet to at least try it with different people to know what its like. I don't know if your planet is like that or not."

"It's sad because by this time in age I should have had plenty of experience but I feel like that sort of thing is too... well, personal. I don't like randomly getting with someone for the hell of it. I need there to be at least some sort of connection before doing so. Everyone on my planet just looks at each other and decides to do it." She sighed, shrugging at the matter. Poor Alex. She felt bad for him and what he was going through. If she could she would help him but she didn't even know where to begin.

"How comes some people aren't affected as easily like Raven? Does he just hide it better than Alex? Either way, he sounds like a great guy that's right up your alley. I'm happy for you." She smiled as she pat her on the back. "Does Alex know you two have romantic interests? If he does did he get upset?" She dug deeper into the question, wondering how Alex felt over this, that is if he knew of it.

Vixen smiled a bit and shook her head.
"Nope, our planet isn't like that. We actually tell our people to be careful about when they do it, and with who. Disease can travel through sex here so you have to make sure the person is clean. On top of that you don't want to end up having a child with someone you don't really have romantic interest in. It's a complicated subject really. A lot of variables go into it. Some just choose to ignore it while others focus on it. Just depends on the person really."

As the girls were talking about their love lives and how they compared, Alex finally came into the house. His legs were on fire and well as his lungs. Taking a few moments to catch his breath, stretch and drink some water he headed up the stairs and as he did he caught the tail end of the conversation about Raven and Vixen. Stopping just out of sight of the doorway.

Vixen shook her head as Cleptsii asked about how the effects of war were different.
"Raven just accepts it more I think. He's still affected believe me, but Raven's always been more of a gentle soul. Everyone is different really. As for Alex and how he'd feel? I don't think he'd mind honestly. Like I told you. We had an agreement that it was just sex so-"

Alex walked into the doorway and looked at the two, his usual poker face was in full affect.
"She's right. I wouldn't care. I'm happy for you Vixen. If memory serves, me and Gizmo kept telling you to try things with Raven."
Looking at Cleptsii Alex shook his head.
"As for me getting upset. No I won't. It's her choice. Besides, I'm not the relationship type. You two have a good night."
Giving them both a small smile he headed to his room and Katy was close behind panting from their run. When he got to his room he let the dog in before slowly shutting the door. He needed a shower before going to bed.

Alex's figure could be noticed in the corner of her eyes, catching her off guard while jumping in response. It was so hard to see his emotions through his poker face. He proclaimed that he didn't mind and that he was happy for her, but is that how he truly felt?

Something abut him read lies. Not the bad kind, but the kind that doesn't want people to know what they're truly feeling inside. At least, that's the sort of vibe that she was getting from him. How would humans go about bringing up such a heavy topic? Humans were strange creatures.

"I don't understand him." Cleptsii shook her head in wondering. "I wish I knew what was really inside of his mind, you know?" She stretched her muscles before adding, "Did it make you feel awkward when he came in like that? I honestly think he cares. Should I go into his room and see if he's okay?"

Vixen smirked a bit and shook her head.
"Be careful what you wish for babe. I have a feeling his head is a very scary place if you're not prepared. As for going in there, I'd say no. He's not the kind to open up. Not easily any way. You'll learn more the longer you're here don't worry."

Stretching out on the bed Vixen made a slight moan sound as she worked a kink out of her back.
"I've known him long enough to not feel awkward around him even when he suddenly appears like that. For such a big guy he's very quiet."

Vixen smiled as she turned the lighta off.
"We should sleep though. It's getting late. Oh, and I'm a cuddler, so don't freak out."
She said as she slid her body flush to Cleptsii's chest and wrapped an arm over her waist.

Cleptsii still wondered though what went on inside of his head. Vixen told her not to worry about it and that she'll learn soon enough, but she was rather impatient and wanted to be blunt with Alex and ask him head-on. She was fascinated by him and his character. Even going as far s wanting o help him in the same way he had helped her. Perhaps she was asking for too much, but time will tell.

The moonlight filled the room as the lights flickered off. Vixen was warm and her skin was as soft as silk. It was strange to be sleeping in the same bed as another female, but she liked it. Not in the sexual way, but it felt comforting. It was like they were in-tune with each other. Cleptsii was hesitant but slowly but her own arm around Vixen's waist. Their body heat was beginning to exchange, keeping them nice and warm.

Gently she rest her head on top of Vixen's, stroking her hair lovingly with her free hand as the scent of the soaps they used infiltrated her flared nostrils. Vix was a gentle soul with a mothering tendency, she noticed. Cleptsii was grateful to cross paths with such an amazing woman. Slowly, her eyelids grew heavier and she would finally cave into slumber. It was thanks to being so comfortable.

Daylight broke through the window, the morning light shimmering against her closed eyelids, stirring her awake. Vix was still asleep, snoring lowly as her mouth was slightly opened. She looked adorable. Stretching to get the knots out of her tensed muscles she would scoot to the edge of the bed and let her toes touch the floor. She didn't know what to do, being the only one up in the room, so she sat there and waited for Vixen to awaken.

When morning came Vixen woke up a little while after Cleptsii and pulled herself off of the bed with a yawn. Rubbing her face she had a moment of just looking around and seeming to pull herself out of her sleep stupor. Stretching she whined and moaned. Standing up from the bed she smiled at Cleptsii.
"I need a shower. You can join if you like. I promise not to touch...too much."
She said as she winked and headed to the bathroom that was in the bedroom.

The shower stall was a walk in shower and even had a nice little marble seat for someone to sit down, which is where Vixen mainly used to shave her legs. The shower had two shower heads, one on either side which meant maximum coverage of water. She honestly loved his shower set up. Black, white and grey marble and plenty of room.

Alex on the other hand was awake and in the kitchen with Katy. He was sipping on a cup of coffee and letting Katy eat her food. He was wearing a pair of black sweat pants and a white v-neck t-shirt. He'd already taken his shower as he woke up around five in the morning, a usual thing for him.

"Finally, you're up. I felt like I've been waiting forever!" Cleptsii exclaimed before jokingly prodding her with her elbow. "'l'll join you as long as you're not all that touchy."

Clepstii followed close behind Vixen before staring at the new styled bath. "That's weird, weren't we in a tub-like thing?"

"This is called a shower. It's just like a bathtub, what we were in last night, but water comes out of the nozzle's. It's still relaxing, if not more." Vixen started to undress herself and Cleptsii did the same. It didn't feel as awkward as last night undressing in front of her. She was more comfortable being around Vixen and enjoyed her company.

Vixen turned the knobs and adjusted the temperature that wasn't too cold yet too hot. She stepped inside and let the water engulf her, motioning her hands for Cleptsii to join her. "C'mon, it's not that bad at all." She tipped her toe onto the floor of the shower to feel the temperature before deeming it good enough to enter in with her.

"I know that this is out of my realm but I couldn't help but think about what you look like down there." She muttered to her ear, pulling back to see her reaction. As expected, she blushed in embarrassment.

"Uhm... What do you mean? You can see it right now?" Cleptsii pointed to the small slit that was visible on her pelvis. Vixen shook her head in disagreement.

"No, I want to see everything. Not just the top view. We're both girls, we do this all the time on earth. It's a girl thing. Guys on the other hand are more private, but some do it too." She tried to egg her on into showing her, which reluctantly she caved in and hopped on the marble seat and started to spread her legs slowly. The warm water grazed against her now exposed cunt, her pink red folds glistening. Her labia was a perfect length, her love-hole just where it was located on other human females. Vixen crouched down as her fingers lightly pried the lips between her hips apart before taking a look for herself.

"Be careful, it's VERY sensitive." Cleptsii muffled as she let out a loud enough moan for Alex to hear from downstairs. Vixen quickly withdrew her hand to place it against Clepstii's mouth, quieting her down.

"Shhh... Alex will hear! I don't want him thinking that I'm trying stuff with you!" Vixen barked in warning. "So, you're really THAT sensitive? Huh. Not what I was expecting."

"What, you're not?" Cleptsii cocked her head in curiosity.

"I mean, yeah, but not like how you were." Vix responded, quirking an eyebrow suggestively. "With how you acted I doubt you last long."

Alex was mid bite of an apple when he heard a loud moan come from upstairs. Glancing up at the ceiling he sighed as Katy looked up too.
"Cover your ears baby. Kids are playing upstairs."
Alex shook his head as he continued to eat his apple and when he was done he went into his work shop where his basement was. Once down there he started working on some of the weapon designs that he'd been asked to work on.

Vixen finished her shower after scolding and poking fun at Cleptsii for being so sensitive. She then dressed in a pair of tight black leggings and a black t-shirt, her left shoulder showing as the t-shirt had a wide neck. She shot a message to Raven seeing what he was doing.

"Well, apparently Raven is having some work done to his gun. He'll be here soon for Alex to take a look at it. Looks like you're just meeting everyone on the old team."
She said as she smiled and walked into the kitchen seeing Katy laying on the floor by the basement door.
"Daddy down stairs?"
Opening the door she called to Alex.

"Hey. Raven is coming to have you work on a gun?"
"Yeah I know. Wanna give him a heads up about Cleptsii?"
"Yeah I can."
"Also. I told you not to touch."
"What? Oh...I was just running an experiment!"

About half an hour later a man with short black hair and eyes so brown they almost looked black, pulled up in front of the garage. He was built a lot like Alex and wore a desert tan t-shirt and a pair of khaki brown cargo pants and boots. When he came in he kissed Vixen's cheek then looked at Cleptsii. This the visitor?"

Cleptsii put on some clothes from her backpack and headed downstairs with Vixen. She bent down to stroke and pet Katy until Raven came to Alex's home. He looked just like Alex, were all males similar in appearance?

"So, he's okay to know too?" She asked as her eyes traced over his form, as if inspecting him to see if he had any viruses attached.

"He's just like one of us. We'll be fine." Vixen responded as she placed a hand around Raven's waist, giving him a kiss on the cheek in return.

"I thought it was bad if too many people knew?" It felt weird that three people already knew about her presence. What if they told more people? Soon word would be spread.

Raven looked at the new arrival, as Vixen called her, and smirked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Anyone else, then yeah...it would be a problem. However I'm not going to say anything. Vixen likes you, Alex hasn't kicked you out yet, so no reason for me to ruin that. Though I think this is the maximum number of people who will know about you. Hey. Alex in the work shop?"

Vixen nodded as she smiled and gave Raven a slap to his ass which made him chuckle as he walked into the basement. Handing Alex a long rifle case, he thanked him then walked back to the girls. Taking another look at Cleptsii he raised an eyebrow.

"Well aside from her forehead, she doesn't look much different from us. Is there any way for that thing of your head to stop glowing, or can you at least keep it from glowing?"

He asked as he looked at her. Vixen had her arms wrapped around his waist as she rest her head into the groove between his pectoral and his shoulder.

Cleptsii's fingertips sprawled out to touch on the moon-like shape on her forehead. Her fingers moved around the symbol, tracing the "*" shape over it. It flickered before slowly dying down to nothing but a bland icon. "Sorry it was an issue." She apologized before looking at Vixen.

"You two look very comfortable together." She noted, her eyes scanning her position on him and his on hers. It was obvious the two felt deeply for each other. She hoped Alex really didn't mind. It was hard to read him.

"Yeah, it's just how we roll." Vixen responded before glancing back up at Raven, grinning.

"I want to see this gun weapon. Whats its purpose?" Cleptsii asked as she headed down to the workshop, the others following behind her.

Vixen sighed a bit as she walked after Cleptsii. When they got to the workshop Alex wasn't in the main area, but there were dull thuds coming from the firing hall. Vixen handed Cleptsii a pair of ear plugs and safety glasses. Once they were on they opened the door to show Alex holding a military grade M-4 assault rifle with some very detailed modifications to it. He was currently firing three round burst shots at steel targets about fifty yards away. The head and chest of the targets sparking as the bullets struck the target.

When the shooting stopped he snapped the rifle down ejecting the magazine and slapped another one into the mag well before the first one hit the floor. Re-engaging the weapon he started switching between scope and iron sight, making sure everything worked. Adjusting the cheek rest here and there. Each shot was a loud burst and each time the bullets struck, they dented the steel plate.

When he stopped firing his finger came out of the trigger guard and rested on the side of it. Flicking the safety on he pulled the second mag out, pulled back the charging handle a few times to make sure the gun was empty then set it on a table and pulled his ear plugs out.

"Showing her our weapons probably isn't going to help her see our race as a nice one."

He said as he didn't even look at them, he just knew they were there simply by the sound of the shots in the room. In the empty room, the shots echoed more. With three more bodies in the room, the shots were dulled as there were more objects for the sound to pass through. Raven just sighed a bit as he turned his head to Cleptsii.

"Despite how cold and stoic that guy is, he was one of our deadliest soldiers. Getting on the wrong end of that barrel when the gun was in his hands was a certain death. Now he makes and modifies weapons for us and our jobs to make sure our guns are top notch."

The safety glasses and ear plugs felt strange as she put them on, the sound of the gun still loud but dulled down. She was amazed that his precision on the magazine was flawless, his body in a perfect stance as he shot rounds.

"He was really that deadly?" She pondered on the thought for a moment as she looked at Alex. It was a weird feeling that began to wash over her. How was someone like him deadly? She knew he could easily kill someone with the gun based off of what she had just saw but how could he not have a second thought on pulling the trigger on another human being? Comes to show she didn't understand war at all.

"Yeah, but only towards the ones who deserved it." Vixen replied, walking beside Cleptsii and resting a hand on her shoulder. "Remember the videos and such I showed you last night? If he didn't fire back at them then he would be the one falling down. It's what we do in war. I know it's hard to swallow down on the idea but that's how things are done around here."

"I understand. I'm not use to this type of violence so it makes it hard to digest. I got the idea, though." Cleptsii's perception about Alex didn't change. She didn't look at him differently either. She just knew not to get on his bad side, that's for sure.

Alex checked a few more things on the gun, small things like making sure that the flashlight and front mount sights worked well before walking over to his workbench and putting the rifle onto the table. he then began to systematically disassemble the rifle and clean every part. Lubricating certain things and making sure that no gun powder residue was still in the barrel. He then put the gun back together and pulled back the charging handle a few times.

Nodding he put the gun in the case it came in and looked over at Raven.
"She's ready to go."
Raven smiled and handed Alex a brown envelope. Alex took the envelope and tossed it into a rather large safe he had in his floor. A dull thud from the weight of the envelope slapping the bottom and soon the door was closed. Alex then looked at Cleptsii and raised an eyebrow as he looked at her.

"You're forehead isn't glowing anymore. Something wrong?"
Alex hadn't been in the room when Raven had asked about the glowing symbol on her forehead. Had he known that she could just simply turn it off, he wouldn't have said that she'd stick out with it on. Still, he surprised himself that he actually noticed that little detail in such a small amount of time being around her. Sure she'd been there for a day now, but he really didn't spend a whole lot of time around her simply because she was the curious type and he wasn't fond of revealing much about himself.

"Nothing is wrong. Raven asked if I could simmer down the glowing. I don't know why I didn't do it before when you first inquired about it. Well, now you know it can be turned on and off like a switch." She smiled before looking at the case where the gun was placed.

"What's the plan for today since your done with fixing guns? Is there anything to do around here that wouldn't get me in trouble?" Cleptsii asked, not even knowing what humans did for fun.

"I know the fair in town has opened up for the weekend. I don't know if the boys will want to go or not." Vix responded before nudging both Alex and Raven in persuasion. "C'mon guys. It'll be fun. I still need to be won a stuffed animal and get some fresh squeezed lemonade."

"You stuff your animals?!" Cleptsii gasped before placing her hands over her mouth, thinking about Katy stuffed up and presented as a trophy. "That's awful!"

"Noooo! Not like that!" Vixen laughed as she shook her hands to simulate a 'no' posture. "I mean, there's a thing called taxidermy. That's when you shoot feral animals like deer, tigers, bears, and such and stuff them but that's totally different. These are fabric made to look like animals, only plushy."

Back
Top Bottom