Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

..::Sᴡɪʀʟs ᴏғ Bʟᴜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Gʀᴇᴇɴ::.. [PᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛOɴᴇ & Iʀᴏɴɪᴄ]

Vixen was in the process of removing her clothes when she heard Cleptsii ask what sex was which made her pause mid motion and stare at her for a moment. Shaking her head she stripped down all of the way and rubbed the bridge of her nose.
"Um. Mate? Intercourse? Connect?"
When none of these were getting through to her she sighed.

"A male sticking his penis inside of you and moving back and forth till you and he orgasm...or just him if he's a lousy lay. Ya know. How do you make babies?"
As she helped Cleptsii into the water they sat facing one another and relaxed in the hot water. Vixen ran some water along her shoulders, cupping her hands so that she could get a good amount to stream along her skin.

Looking back at Cleptsii she reached out and cupped the underside of her breasts in a quizzical manner, weighing them in her hands then smirked.
"You're a little bigger than me. So not fair that you have such a nice tone to your breasts when I need a push up bra to get that. So seriously, how do you guys have sex? Is it pleasurable?"

While Vixen was asking the questions that Alex wouldn't dream of asking, he was in his room taking his own shower while the rain was starting to come down pretty good outside. Standing under the water spray he placed a hand on the tile as his mind began to wander. Hearing the rain outside and the distant booms of thunder he began to have a slight flash back, but biting into his inner cheek hard enough to draw blood made him snap out of it.

Spitting the blood into the drain he sighed and turned off the water. Drying off he put on a pair of clean pants and socks. He had his shirt in his hand as he walked back down the steps and waited for the women to finish. On his back, his left shoulder blade, there was a list of about seven names. Each one being a member of his old unit that was killed on a day that lives constantly on repeat in his dreams.

The way that Vixen was talking made her skin turn bright red. “W-What?! Why would you want to know that?!” Cleptsii hugged her knees as she sat across from her, steam from the hot water coming up and making it difficult to breathe. “I mean, I am very sensitive so it doesn’t take much to make me…” She felt too embarrassed to finish the rest, sinking down into the water as she blew nervous bubbles.

“Oh, you’re way too shy, how adorable!” Vixen giggled.

“It’s just kind of weird talking about it, I never have with anyone else before. And babies? Isn’t it the same way you do? We look the same down under.” She said as she pointed through the water towards her goodies. Vixen, though, was feeling too frisky and decided it would be best to give her a breast exam. “H-Hey! What are you doing?! Those aren’t for playing, you know!

“I just can’t help it, I don’t mean any offense I am just curious, see? You can touch mine too.” Vix extended her hands out to grip at her wrists, drawing them inward for each to be placed on a breast. Her palms moved to grip over Cleptsii’s backside of her hands, letting her get a good squeeze before the alien retreated.

It’s so much weirder when you do it to someone else…” She had to admit. Vixen was a pretty cool girl and definitely not afraid to ask questions and act upon them. Cleptsii would need to get use to her.

“I have some shampoo and conditioner for your hair, its purpose is to wash it and make it clean. And this is soap.” Vix help up a bar of Dove soap, bringing it over to Cleptsii’s body to rub her with it. “It cleans your body. I’ll let you have that while I wash your hair.” Vix squirted a generous amount of shampoo into her palms before rubbing them together. The bubbles were starting to foam everywhere, now placing her hands on top of Cleptsii’s head. “Let me know if it gets into your eyes because it stings.” She warned as her fingertips massaged her scalp as they went down to stroke the ends of her tresses. “We have to rinse it off before we put in the conditioner. Cover your eyes as I rinse it off.” And Cleptsii followed orders, Vix ladling the water with her hands as she poured the stream down her head, watching the soap twirl with the water and end up into the tub.

This is relaxing.” The alien closed her eyes and soaked in the atmosphere, Vix’s motherly touches bringing a tingly warm feeling inside of her chest. Vix repeated her actions but with conditioner this time, Cleptsii’s hair soft and silkier than ever.

“Wait until your hair dries and it’ll feel exhilarating! Let’s dry off and get you dressed.” Vix grabbed the plug in the bathtub and watched as a whirlpool formed as water was being drained. Gingerly she helped the alien out of the tub and patted her dry with a towel, next doing the same to herself. Her eyes scanned the outfit she chose to wear and she couldn’t help but laugh. “Is that what you plan on wearing? You’re going to be uncomfortable. Knowing me, I never know where I am going to be so I always bring extra clothing. Here is some real human sleepwear. Its baggy sweatpants and an oversized shirt. You’ll feel like you’re in clouds once you’re in it.” Vix handed the clothing to her as she dressed herself up in pajamas as well. “Alex is probably waiting for us, we shouldn’t keep him waiting any longer.” The duo left the steaming bathroom and went downstairs.

Standing there once the Jasmine tea was made Alex could feel the affects of his flash back really making his muscles tense. Shaking his head he grabbed his phone and some Beats wireless head ones.

Putting his phone in his pocket as he popped the ear buds in he set the music and rolled his shoulders as he walked into his basement. Looking at the leather punching bag he balled his fists and began going to town on the bag. Devastating blows rocked the bag keeping it at an angle for most of it till he moved out of the way of the swinging bag only to rock the bag once more.

Vixen walked into the kitchen and saw the cup. Handing it to her she was about to talk when she heard the heavy thuds of meat hitting a bag. Lifting her finger in front of her lips she directed Cleptsii to the basement and they stood on the stairs watching Alex as he danced around the bag and moved with the ferocity of a beast.

His muscles lightly glistening with sweat as he kept his arms tight and rocked the bag with powerful blows that not only packed a punch, but were lightning fast. He was a picture of perfect muscle and smooth skin, minus the battle scars.

Several bullet scars, a few long deep scars along his lower back and one going up his shoulder. Vixen fanned herself a bit.
"This is a rare sight. My guess is he had a flash back. He goes at the bag when his past decides to scratch at the surface. It wasn't a good year for any of us, and we all have different ways of dealing with it. See that writing on his skin...those are names of dead friends."

Cleptsii sipped on her Jasmine tea as they watched Alex mutilate the innocent bag. His muscles tensed and veins bulging outwards. Sweat glistened against his body or was that just the water from the shower still on his skin? Her eyes wandered to the writing on his flesh, surprised that he had markings of his own too. Why hadn’t he mentioned it before?

Wow, I had no idea how much he was truly troubled by the past. He touched on the subject briefly but never would get into detail. I could tell it pained him, even with a bland expression.” Her gaze casted down to her feet for a moment as she felt terrible for what Alex had gone through. He was such a nice guy, he didn’t deserve the pain he carried on his shoulders.

I’m going to go and talk to him.” Cleptsii said as she started to walk, only taking a step before Vixen gripped onto her arm with such strength the alien didn’t know she had.

“No, don’t. He’s in his own zone right now. We shouldn’t bother him during this time. Save your words for later once his mind is cleared.” Her hand gently moved to Cleptsii’s back and caressed it tenderly. Vix didn’t want her to feel bad about stopping her. She didn’t know Alex like she did.

Vixen took Cleptsii out of the basement and smiled as she sat her down at the dining room table. Looking back to the basement door where she could hear the bag still taking a beating.

"Our government can be fair at times, but other times it can be rather cruel. I was directing communications for Alex and his team a few years ago. They were on a mission to help some local village that was under attack by terrorist forces...or so we thought. The information had been corrupted. The town that they were going to save ended up being a killing zone."

Vixen played with her hands, keeping her eyes on the table.
"Alex's team got hit the moment they made it into the town. The rear truck held four men inside, it was hit and immediately destroyed, killing all four and blocking the rest from pulling out so they were forced to fight. Alex spread his people out as best they could in such tight quarters but every house was hostile and every person was holding a gun. Some of them were kids."

Running a hand through her hair, she was avoiding telling Alex's side of the story, just relaying what she'd heard over the radio.
"Seven men on his team were killed that day, all but two were wounded. I tried to send them help but because their were kids there, the government wouldn't let us send air support...so they literally had to fight their way out."

Cleptsii folded her hands underneath her chin as she intently listened to what Vixen had to say about Alex. Occasionally Vix would see her mouth gape open in shock, shaking her head in disbelief. “He’s been through a tough battle, not even my planet exhibits this amount of violence.

She could tell that Vix also wasn’t too fond of telling her what happened, finding her glancing in other places but her face. That is one thing she noticed about humans was when they were talking about a harsh subject they would avert their eyes.

Vix, have you ever been through this much chaos too? If you do not wish to tell I will not pry it from you. I just wish there was something I could do to help ease the pain. When will these symptoms go away?” The curious alien asked as her head tilted to the side.

Vixen smiled.
"They don't let women into combat, not really bad combat anyways. I wasn't with Alex when any of his missions were going on, however I had to listen to them screaming, to men dying and Alex panicking when his men were dying around him. While my nightmares aren't as vivid as Alex's, I still hear those screams and those panicked calls."

Looking at the table she drew invisible lines on the table for a while before smirking a sad smile.
"The government said that the dreams would go away...they were mistaken. You learn to live with them. Memories never go away. Alex was on some medication a while ago but he was literally a robot. No emotions at all. He wasn't fond of that so he punches a bag like he's doing now to fight through the memories or the flash backs."

When she mentioned wishing she could help Vixen giggled.
"Well a massage has helped him before...or sex. Give him a good fucking and he'll be good to go. Thought from personal experience...if he's in one of those moods, I was so sore at the end. He's an animal in bed."
She said as she winked and smiled at the look on Cleptsii's face.

"That's not fair, does your government think that woman cannot do just as decent as a man could? I do not understand why you are not allowed to join into battle. What's the point of even getting drafted if you can't do anything?" Celptsii couldn't understand the system and its rules, let alone the violence involved. Her planet was much more different, never even hearing about such violence happening on it. Of course there were a few times where things got out of hand but never to that extend that caused hundreds to thousands of lives being lost.

Her face instantly blushed. Oh, how she could have lived without hearing those words come out from Vixen's dirty little mouth. "Oh, Vixen, you are so filthy do you even realize what you're saying? I don't think he wants his name to be spread in that kind of fashion..." Her heart thumped deep inside of her chest, feeling the chaotic rhythms vibrate inside of her eardrums. It shocked her even more to know that Alex and Vixen have shared intimate moments.

"If you two have had the so called sex then aren't you two partners?" Her eyes couldn't even look into her direction, glancing at her hands as she twiddled her thumbs in an attempt of distraction. Normally when two people share intimate feelings towards one another it means that they're together, but Cleptsii had no idea that humans do these sort of things for pleasure and move on to the next person like it's no big deal, not saying that it's Alex's and Vixen's case.

Vix giggled and shook her head.
"Oh no. We know we're not compatible when it comes to a relationship. We just like to have fun here and there, which is gonna stop because I'm interested in someone and may be seeing him soon. Alex is way too guarded for a relationship...and his nightmares make him paranoid about having a lover. The last lover he had left him because of those nightmares and how he was after coming back from the war."

Vixen hated his ex for that reason alone. That and the woman had cheated on him while he was deployed. Alex didn't know that part because Vixen kept her mouth shut. He'd had enough bad news, he didn't need any more.
"His ex was a bitch and a whore. She left him when he was in the most vulnerable position and the bitch cheated on him while he was away. I'd love to shoot that woman if I could."

Alex soon came up from the basement, his chest was glistening as he was sweating a bit and panting as he was a little out of breath. Walking past the women he got some water before putting his shirt on and looking at them.
"You two good?"
Vixen nodded as she smiled.
"You?"
"Better. So Cleptsii. What are these metals and materials that you need for your ship or something to at least power it."

Wow, there was just more to the story of Alex's life. He sure did get the bad side of life. What a shame, he deserves so much better than that. "She did what?!" Cleptsii couldn't help but say, her hands curling into fists as the thought of someone doing that to him tore her heart open. "I would love to teach this woman that her actions were wrong!" Her blood pressure rose and her face started to grow red in frustration. Before more could be discussed Alex made his appearance. She would act like nothing had happened once they talked.

"Glad to hear you're better." She smiled reassuringly before answering his inquire. "This metal is rich on our planet but not so much on yours. It's called Rhodium. It helps power our engines. My ship reaches speeds not yet known to man so the anterior has to withstand all of that force which I do not think is readily available yet on Earth." Her eyes wandered around as she thought of ways that could work.

"We could try and obtain the Rhodium just to get my ship working for a minute so I can send contact out to my planet so they can get me. It took around a week for me to find this planet, so I assume it'll take them that long too." She shrugged, this being the only option she has right now.

Alex looked at her as she said what the metal was called and glanced to Vixen.
"Do you know what components make up that metal or do you have a sample of it so I can see what it looks like and the components in it?"
She asked as she stood up and while Vixen was doing that, Alex was making a few calls to some people he knew who had some experience with metals.

A few of them worked in Texas in the Oil Field industry, so they knew the land rather well. He'd asked a few of them about a metal called Rhodium but none of them had heard of it, which meant that the name was something her people had come up with but now what the humans knew it as. It may have well been a mixture of some of the metals they had or a completely different metal.

After about an hour, Vixen had come up with the components.
"Well it looks like it's a mixture of aluminum, titanium and steel...as well as some minerals. I can probably make it, but it'll take me a while and it'll be a small amount. About how much do you need to get your ship working enough to get your signal out?"

Alex looked over the components.
"I can probably get a hole of some people to get you those minerals as well as some titanium."
Vixen nodded. Aluminum and steel wouldn't be hard to find, any local junk yard had that in vast amounts.

Cleptsii smiled as the two worked hard to help the alien out. "You two are too nice to me, I don't know what to say. I wish I could fix my own situation without having to bother you guys."

"Don't say that, Cleptsii. It's not like we have anything better to do anyways." Vix shrugged as she patted Cleptsii on her back reassuringly. "Really, don't feel bad. We're more than happy to help you out, and you taught us a thing or two as well. Honestly, I don't want you to leave, but I know your people probably miss you and want you back home. I'm sure they tried to contact you by now. They're probably worried."

"Yeah, they have to be..." She frowned at the thought of her people thinking the worst has happened to her. "I'd be glad to finally talk to them. At least let them know that I am okay." Her heart ached just thinking about leaving her new friends too. Even though they haven't known each other long they showed her respect and care that no one has in just a short period of time.

"When do you think it'll be done? The sun is setting and it'll be too late to venture out."

Vixen and Alex looked at one another at her question.
"Oh honey. It'll take me a few weeks. Not minutes. There's a lot of components and while we're advanced enough to be able to make the metal, it's not a same day process."
She said as she gave an apologetic smile.
"For now, you're stuck with Alex and his oh so welcoming face."

Alex gave Vixen the finger with that comment as Vixen winked and went back to writing things down. Ingredients she'd need to mix the metals, what kind of materials she'd use to craft them and the weight that she'd need to get it to. Seeing what the end result looked like was helpful as it allowed her to know what to look for and since the piece was broken, she got to see what the interior of the metal looked like as well.

Alex walked up the stairs to the spare room and started to make the bed and make sure she had all the supplies she'd need for an extended stay. While he was doing that Vixen looked at Cleptsii.
"If Alex can get me those ingredients soon, it should only take a week...maybe a week in a half. I have a good smelter and forge so it really just depends how fast Alex can get me those metals."

"I don't mind staying here with you both, though." Cleptsii responded as she smiled faintly. "I didn't think it would take that long. We readily have it available on our planet so I suppose I am just not use to it." She noticed a strange sign that Alex produced with his hand, curious as to what it symbolizes she curled her hand in the same position and presented it to Vixen. "What does this mean?"

Vix's eyes widened and she couldn't help herself but laugh out loud, not believing this girl. "That is a kind way of saying to go fuck yourself."

"Well, that's not very nice." Quickly she retreated her hand to rid of the awful representation. She knew not to use it again. "Sorry if that offended you."

"No, not at all. I knew you didn't know what it meant more than likely." Vixen replied before returning to her list of things to write down.

"Are you going to be staying here with us tonight?" Cleptsii asked.

Alex had just gotten off the phone with a few friends and looked at Vixen as the question on whether or not she was staying the night came up.
"Metal and mineral's are being collected and shipped out tomorrow. I had them shipped to your place. Should be there by tomorrow afternoon. I had them over nighted."
"Oh good. So am I staying the night?"
"I don't care."

Vixen smiled and nodded. She informed Cleptsii that it would be a girls night and winked at that. Alex just rolled his eyes and headed to the basement, only instead of going to the punching bag, he went to his work shop where he had a lot of extra metal chunks lying around from the work he did with weapons. Putting them all in a crate he carried the steel chunks as well as some aluminum chunks, up to the garage and put them in the trunk of Vixen's truck.

Walking to the living room he looked at Vixen as he let Katy outside.
"I put some steel and aluminum scraps in a box, it's in your trunk."
"Got it. Cleptsii. Is there anything you'd like to do? Do you like sweet things?"
Alex glanced at her.
"Sweet?"
"Yeah. I'm going to see if she likes ice cream."

"A girls night sounds fun. What do girls do together here on your home planet?" Cleptsii asked, wondering what it entailed. They never had a thing called a girls night on her planet.

"Sweet? What do you mean by sweet? Is sweet like the tea I'm drinking?" She held up the tea to symbolize what she meant. "It has a bold flavor, but I don't really know what sweet tastes like, or at least how to describe it."

Vixen blinked. She never had to tell anyone what sweet tasted like. Placing a thoughtful finger on her chin she wondered how she could describe sweetness. "Alright. You know how some things make your mouth pucker up and causes your mouth to salivate? That's sour. Sweet is the opposite. It's pleasant, and it's from sugar. The tea you're drinking is slightly sweet so I suppose you can say that."

"Oh, okay. I think I understand now." Cleptsii nodded as she tried to understand. "So, this ice cream is sweet? I would love to try it."

Alex sighed as he shook his head and walked past Vixen.
"Just be careful how much she lets you eat or it'll all go to your hips."
He said as he pinched Vixen's sides which earned him a near slap had he not lifted his hand and caught her wrist mid flight.
"Ass."
Alex just smirked as he grabbed a tub of chocolate ice cream and set it down on the table in front of her.

Due to the temperature change from the freezer to the living room, the tub was making a crackling sound and steam was rising from the ice cream as he popped the lid off. Pushing a spoon into the soft creamy like substance he motioned to it.
"Try some. It's cold so don't shove a huge amount into your mouth."
He said as he and Vixen both looked at her for a moment to watch how she reacted. The tea was a hint of sweetness. This ice cream would be like a slap in the face of sugar then a sugar high following it.

Which in a way made him a little nervous as he had no idea how she'd respond to her first sugar rush.

"Why can't I shove it into my mouth? What's the worst that will happen?" She willingly took the spoonful of the chocolaty substance and shoveled it inside of her mouth, clamping down as her tongue swirled around to extract the flavors as her pallet was hard at work with identify the flavors, her taste buds buzzing with satisfaction once the sugars dissolved on top of them.

And then, out of nowhere, a sharp pain targeted her cranium, her hands curling in her hair as if it could help subside the pain. "Owwww! Why does my head hurt! It feels like it's freezing!"

Vixen tried not to spit out the laugh that wanted to pour outwards. "Alex warned you not to do that. It's called a brain freeze. It happens when you quickly eat something too cold. Now you know not to do that but you always have to try something out to know better, huh?" Vix tapped her foot and shook her head in disappointment. "But you're learning."

Finally the pain subsided and Cleptsii sighed in relief. "That was crazy, but the flavor was unbelievable. I feel so energetic now, give me more of that stuff!" Cleptsii helped herself with a heaping pile of ice cream before taking slow and careful licks against the top.

The moment she popped that large glob of ice cream into her mouth Alex winced and waited. He saw the pain on her face slowly bloom and smirked as he shook his head. Vixen answered her on why her head started to pound and Alex just sighed a bit as the pain shifted and he watched her seem to perk up and really enjoy that sugar rush. Which meant that when that sugar wore off, she'd crash like a bag of bricks.

However since this was probably her first real sugar rush, that thing would last for a while. Man he could only imagine what happened if he gave her a Monster energy drink. She'd be bouncing off of the walls. Sighing he looked up at the clock and noticed that it was starting to get late. Alex then headed towards his room. Changing into a pair of long baggy sweat pants and a black t-shirt he came down the stairs with his wireless ear buds in, his phone in his pocket.

"I'm going for my run. Vix, make sure she's somewhere comfortable for when that sugar wears off."

Vixen nodded and smiled as he headed out of the back and whistled, Katy joining him on his run. Vixen then walked Cleptsii and her bowl up to the spare room. Sitting her on the bed with her Vixen smiled.

"So. First impressions based on experiences. How do you feel about Earth and us as humans? Not our government, but just the humans you've met?"

"Have a good run." Cleptsii commented to Alex before her and Vixen walked up the stairs to go to the bedroom. Slowly she ate the ice cream, not wanting to cause another explosive effect of the freezing sensation to her skull. The bed was comfortable and soft, shifting under the weight of her body as she sat down on it.

"I mean, I only met two humans and my thoughts on you two are just wonderful." She smiled before adding, "I want to meet more humans but you guys make me worried to do so."

"And why's that?" Vixen questioned as she watched Cleptsii take another bite of her ice cream.

"You warn me of the dangers they could bring, but I am more worried about the government and what they will do to me. It sounds like humans can be selfish and bull-headed."

"Don't forget closed minded." Vixen chimed in with her own opinion. "We're just telling you the worse so you can be cautious at all times. You never know what someone will do here, and it's not just with aliens but with anyone. Myself and Alex always have to watch our backs."

"I never knew that, wow." Cleptsii was amazed that their own species could betray them.

Vixen pulled up her iPad and opened Netflix. Showing her a few History video's showing the best and the worst that the human's were capable of. Showing her World War one and two as well as situations where the humans helped out after the war. She also showed her the Vietnam war and how the people treated their own soldiers. Spitting on them and bad mouthing them for being 'baby killers'.

"Humans here have a freedom of speech. They can think how they want and act how they choose...as long as they're following the law. So they see things in a narrow sense and our soldiers suffered for that."
She said as she now showed how humans treated the soldiers of today.
"We're treated a lot better and appreciated, but some still hate us. Thinking that we go to war just to kill, which isn't true. We go to war because we're told to. We kill to defend our loved ones. Yet we suffer for it as well."

As she said this she was mainly referring to Alex in that aspect. Vixen then showed her short YouTube videos of humans restoring the faith in humanity. Helping one another, helping trapped animals just off of their own morals, and just humans being kind.

"Every human is different. If we can cover up that marking on your forehead, then we can take you out and show you the rest of the world...or at least some of it. I hear that Alex is taking you to a sci-fi convention in the next few weeks. That'll be a perfect place for you. You won't need to cover up because everyone there is obsessed with aliens...though I wouldn't go around admitting your an alien."

Cleptsii held part of the iPad up as she watched the screen intently. Human's were different species, ranging in different colors, sizes, how their facial features looked and what they wore. Some were muscular, some were not. There was always an arrangement and no one was ever truly the same.

"Wow, that's awful. You guys risk your life for humans who aren't fighting and they treat you like this? It's disgusting." She shook her head in disbelief. How can they treat people who have done so much for them like shit? Little did she know it happened often. Not just with soldiers.

"I'm glad you are treated better now. I am sure it bring reassurance too, despite the scars of being in war." She tried to imagine herself in their shoes but she couldn't fathom it. It was too different of a world for her to imagine. Cleptsii really enjoyed seeing humans help animals and others, causing a smile to spread from her once frowned lips.

"I know, I am excited to go and see humans. But I promise I won't tell!" Her lips pursed up as her index finger laid over her puckering lips in secrecy. "Why does Alex run?"

Vixen smiled and nodded as she said that she wouldn't tell. Good that was one less thing for Alex to worry about. Turning her iPad off she put the ice cream away so that it wouldn't melt, even though Cleptsii had put a decent dent in it. When she came back she changed out of her clothes and stripped down to her panties in front of Cleptsii. Her perky breasts open to view as she pulled out an old t-shirt from the closet and put it on. It covered her breasts but her nipples showed through and her boy short panties were still able to be seen as well.

"When you have nightmares like he does, you do things that make you tired. So he runs till he's exhausted then he'll go to bed. It helps him get some semblance of sleep. If he didn't, he'd be up all night and then sleep during the day. He has things to do during the day so that kind of schedule won't work."

Smiling a bit she sat back on the bed.
"That's why I would come over some times and have sex. Because running was getting old and with that man's stamina, he's been running a lot, so it takes longer for him to get tired. Sex is an amazing work out."

"I am surprised that you're so comfortable disclosing this information with me. How do you think Alex would feel if he knew that I know all of this personal information?" Cleptsii couldn't help but ask as she so freely talked about their sex life together. Perhaps it was because on her planet they barley talked about private topics like this so openly. Earthlings were truly unique and different. They weren't afraid to expose a lot of information about their personal lives.

It still amazed her how indifferent their bodies were, the shape of her breasts being so in tune with her own that she would have guessed they were the same species despite her unique icon on top of her forehead. "How many sex partners have you had since you were on the topic of intercourse? I've only had one so far, but then again I am pretty young. I'm 25." She admitted, not even saying he age prior. She wondered how old they thought she was for a second.

Her mind ran as she pondered about the truth behind war as she heard how hard of a time Alex was trying to adjust to his life outside from it. Obviously it seemed pretty traumatizing and wore your mind out. It was pretty uncommon on her planet to behave in such ways, being more understanding and cooperative. "I think it's funny how different our cultures truly are." Cleptsii added. "Hey, mind telling me about the guy you think you're going to settle down with? How is he?"

Vixen smiled as she shrugged about her blabbling about Alex's life.
"I haven't told you any of the nitty gritty things so he won't care. Things that really define him are for him to tell you or for you to see on your own. That's not my place to say. I know what I can and can't talk about not to worry. Sex is just something we did to pass the time. To be honest, I don't think Alex remembers what passionate sex is like."

Frowning as she said that she kind of felt bad for the guy. He'd been fucking for the hell of it for the last few years and it wasn't even a steady thing, it was whenever they felt like it, and it was usually her who asked. He never called her up for sex, it was always her calling him asking to come over. Being pulled from her thoughts she giggled.
"Umm. Well counting high school, college and the military? Uh...I think eight. Two guys in high school. Two guys and two girls in college...then two guys in the military."

Vixen looked at her for a moment and raised an eyebrow.
"Twenty-five? I thought you were roughly twenty or so. Meh, you seem younger but I think that's just your curiosity that made me think that way. Most younger adults are very curious."

When Cleptsii asked about her possible love interest she smiled.
"His name is Raven. He was on Alex's team. His real name is Brian but we all call him Raven. I think it's a sexy name too. He's the closest thing to a brother that Alex has and he's retained a lot of his emotions from the war...unlike Alex. He's a sweet guy, still rough around the edges in some areas, but we've been talking for a while about seeing how a relationship would go."

Back
Top Bottom