Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Christen me DISASTER.

This came to mind when I read this...

banned_permabanned.gif

When the Violent Purge begins, it'll look worse than that.

lol, you guys might be waiting a bit longer however.
there is much partying to be had first.

and I wouldn't count on the 11th either, there's much recovering to be had that day XD

DJBayview said:
lol, you guys might be waiting a bit longer however.
there is much partying to be had first.

and I wouldn't count on the 11th either, there's much recovering to be had that day XD
Probably going to be caused by a massive hangover.

Today is the day that the God of Black Dragons returns.

I hope that the weepy vaginas here have picked out suitable tombstones for the graves they should have dug weeks ago.

May Trygon's unholy wrath fall upon them.

You'd think they'd have realized that running around in circles won't save them.

And besides, they don't need coffins... Oh, wait, they would. We need to keep their remains from poisoning the earth.

You know what? Fuck the coffin boxes, I'll have a crypt built with a concrete hole to just pile their bodies in and cover up. >: \

At the very bottom, we should put at least 10 feet of acid, just to make sure we don't have any corpses trying to reanimate themselves so they can attempt to take revenge on us.

You will be waiting longer. Word has come that they are keeping him longer. He is not happy, and his wrath shall be even greater upon his return. Be warned.

Day of Reckoning is Two weeks Hence. I will be in close contact with him, and will pass on any words that people want me too... To him. ^_^

Trygon had better be aching to smite some bitches when he gets out.

-grumbles as he goes to make an edit-

They decided to keep him longer. No explanation as to why yet, that Try has told me. He's going to keep in touch with me, and I'll do my best to keep all of you informed. I may even get to visit him for a small period of time. It is yet unknown.

Kite:
Shush, He is aching. But he has other things to do as well. Parties to go to, friends to hang out with. Give him time. Real life, before Internet.

I know. I was all giddy to watch him crush a few people, but now that his arrival has been pushed back to an inconvenient date, I may not even be here for his arrival.

If this is the case, be sure to PM me the links to where his wrath is being directed, so that I may enjoy it as well, however late I may come.

Back
Top Bottom