Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monsters seeking Women. (Monsters for F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apothecary

DM/GM
From the deepest chasm, to the hottest jungle and even to the stars themselves. In my universe there is always monsters, always beings that claw at the back of your mind and test your sanity. Driving you to anger, to sorrow and even to lust.

Concept-Art-Atilgan-Asikuzun-King-of-the-Forest-992x625.jpg

This request thread is simply seeking out females for my monsters, I can do just about any monster you throw my way even though I do have my preferences which will be detailed below. If you have an idea or a monster you want to play against please send it my way! My creatures include a variety of beings from demons to dogs and vampires to dragons. I am willing to play almost any creature provided that you give me some pull and choice as to how the creature acts and what it does. Often I do not find much enjoyment from playing mindless creatures but should it be part of an overreaching plot I could be persuaded.

Some examples of creatures I am willing to play and have done in the past, ones in red have a backstory and a plot specific to them! Inquire for more information.​

Mindflayer (1) (2)
K'yrol The incubus (1) (2)
Sho'tun the demonic warrior. (1) (2)
Hellhound (1)
Drider
Dragon
Werewolf

More to come and thread is still a WIP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom