Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mind control & other lovely things [F looking for sub men <3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pretty

Meteorite
Hi there! If anything here catches your eye, shoot me a PM! I won't be checking this thread for comments.

Things I enjoy <3

Mind control / hypnotism / brainwashing
Ageplay
Male partners (I don't care about your real gender)
Clothed sex
Size differences
Big sub / small dom
Muscular partners
Teasing
Pleasure denial
Magic
Light bondage
Fantasy settings
Oral
Transformation
Romance

Limits

Toilet stuff
Tentacles
Furry
Beastality
Extreme pain
Pregnancy
Anthro
Monster girls

Scenarios

Superhero Meets his Perfect Match
A generic superhero world setting. (Default is original universe, but if you want a canon universe, just ask!) MC is a new beauty in town who has her eye on the town's famous and popular superhero. She's seemingly innocent and harmless, but underneath her pleasant demeanor is a manipulative and controlling villain. She uses super powers of her own to ensnare the superhero's heart, and hopelessly in love, he now follows her every command. The plot from there can go in a number directions, so if you're interested, we can discuss further. ^^

A Women's World
A dystopian, matriarchal setting. YC is a member of the resistance, one of the few remaining men who isn't completely subservient to the females ruling the world. He's tasked with infiltrating the capital of this all-controlling empire and assassinating the mysterious, cruel leader, in hopes of winning a moral victory over the empire. But will he survive the countless trials along the way, or will he succumb to blissful submission like so many men before him?

The Prisoner
A generic medieval setting. MC is a witch who's imprisoned in a dungeon. YC, a lowly, honorable soldier, is a guard at that dungeon who brings her scraps for dinner. One day MC strikes up a conversation, and a bit of a romance starts to blossom. Little does YC know, MC is trying out a new magic charm that's taken her years to develop, and if YC isn't careful, MC will have him wrapped around her finger in no time. The plot will follow YC helping MC escape and their ensuing relationship, along with the serious consequences of his actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom