Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M x F/M/Other Looking for Something New.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and welcome to my new request thread, I am not looking to have too many roleplays going at a time, so I may be selective with what I want, this does not mean you cannot make suggestions, or that I will turn you down if you are not the world's best roleplayer, just that the roleplay would have to be interesting for me, I will always try to put in the effort, so if you can do the same, then I am sure we will be fine.

About Me:

- My normal post length is usually around 3-5 paragraphs, although this can change depending on the individual roleplay, I generally, at the very least, match my partner.

- Sometimes my replies will be quick and constant, other times they may take a while, it all depends on the roleplay, if we have good roleplay going and I want to make sure my replies are of good quality, I will sometimes take my time with posts, but at the very least you can always expect a reply within a day. Under normal conditions I do reply quite fast though.

- In my title it says I play a male, but I can play any role, I can be picky though, for example I am happy to play female or futa, but generally only against females or transgender/traps.

- I usually play the dominant role, however I am open to changing that if the plot calls for it, just ask, the worst I can say is no.

Kinks:

I won't list kinks here, as they can change depending on what we are doing, however I will state there are not many kinks I will not do or am not interesting. However if you would like to get an idea, ask me when you message me and I will be happy to discuss what I would want to include.

Plots:

The New Submissive (Incest, BDSM)

In this roleplay you would play a younger brother (can work with a sister too.) He would absolutely adore his older brother, they are quite close, but he feels he has reached a point where he can no longer get any closer to his brother, like there is some part of his life that is kept away from everyone. My character the older brother would be in his mid to late 20's whereas your character would be late teens. YC, would be staying with MC, one day he uses his computer and decides to look through his history to find out more about him, he would hate that he is invading his privacy, but he really wants to be a part of MC's life, all of it. Whilst looking through his history, he finds out his brother is part of a BDSM club, not only that, he is quite a popular member as well, known for being a very good Dom, but rarely takes a sub under his wing, he also finds that the subs that MC usually looks for is pretty much how YC is, with a bit of a girly twist.

YC always thought he wanted to be a big part of his brothers life, but now that he knows exactly what that other side of his life is, he wonders if he really can be, he has always been depending on MC and looked up to him, but never considered whether he was interested in BDSM at all. YC was never really ever interested in guys, but although he has never spoken about it, he has always had a crush on MC. From here on, I will leave it to the RP on how things progress, how your characters deals with this information and what he does about it, but the possibilities are endless, I think it can turn into a really fun RP. As I mentioned you can play female in this as well, I normally do BDSM roleplays against females, so thought it would be fun in a MxM setting, but female is fine also.

A Whole New World (Monster, dubcon)
Not doing this one right now.

For this plot I will normally only play against females, I may play against trap/transgender and I play either female, futa or male monsters or a mix between the three. Your character is walking home one evening when she notices a dim light in an alleyway, although she knows it may be dangerous, something compels her to check it out, as she gets closer to the light source, she notices it is not really coming from anywhere, just a faint blue glow in the middle of the alley. The girl, moves closer and as she does the light gets stronger and seems to be pulling her towards it, before long she finds she can longer resist the pull and has no choice but to be dragged to the phenomenon.

The second the girl touches the light, she notices the world falling away behind her, things get blurry and when she is able to reorient herself, she notices she is no longer in an alleyway, but in the middle of the forest, this is confusing, but something also feels different about this place. This new world is full of monster type beings, anything you have seen in fantasy settings you will find here, most look like hybrid's between humans and creatures. Although not all the monsters in the world are unfriendly, to most your character is just their next sexual conquest. I will be playing the monsters in this RP, although some may be only around for a scene and some may not be in sexual scenes at all, there may be some that stick around, it all depends on where the RP takes us!

The Therapist (Corruption, BDSM Elements)

This RP is mainly for M x F, M x transgender/feminine male, the idea is, for some reason or another, your character has started to see a therapist, they might be depressed, had a dark past, but we can discuss these finer details. The therapist is not the kind that strives to help people, quite the opposite in fact, he likes to change them, break them down and change them into something completely different, what that will end up being really depends on the characters we use as the feel of the RP, but it can go pretty much anywhere, however the intentions are not good.

I see this RP as starting off quite slow and will mostly happen in the sessions,
I am happy for you to use any character type in this as I think we can work with anything in this setting, however if you would like preferences, I would also be happy to tell you. If you are looking for something faster paced, we can do that as well, but I don't want the RP to feel forced, so just keep that in mind.
---

I will add more plots as I think of them, but if none of those interest you, I will list some pairings I like and if there is one you are interested in, let me know and I am sure we can come up with a plot for it.

- Bully x Nerd
- Bully x Victim's Mom
- Most incest pairings
- Dom x Sub
- Sadist x Masochist (Nothing too extreme, just getting off on pain)
- Teacher x Student
- Best Friends (Most likely a romance)
- Interracial (When it is part of the plot, for example you might play a black girl who moves to a town that is quite racist and I play a white guy who seems to be the only one not constantly throwing slurs your way.)
- Corruption based pairings.

Anyway if you have any questions or suggestions let me know, as I mentioned earlier in the thread, I am not looking to have loads of RP's going at once, so I would appreciate it if when you message me, you have an idea of what you want for an RP and are willing to work on a plot we would both be happy with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom