Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Some Fun Ideas Starring a Busty Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amberstone117

Planetoid
Hi, and thanks for taking a look at my post. I’m a long-time roleplayer with lots of experience. Let me know if any of my ideas strike an interest in you, or if you have your own to add. Thanks for reading.

First, I’d like to say that I like playing a female character who is defined by her large bust size. Everyone knows her as “the girl with big boobs,” and I think we all know someone who fits that description. People talk about her behind her back, or even to her face, defining her by her big breasts. I like playing as naïve, young, and easily manipulated.

I also can get into femdom, but I really like scenes where the female dominance is contextual/societal. Like, it's typical that men go into a chastity cage on the third date, or something.

I'm looking for either males or females, but I don't care who's behind the keyboard.

Here are my ideas!

Waking up at the frat house-
I wake up, topless and not sure what happened last night. next to me is the guy I'd never be with in a million years, and now I have to figure out how to find my clothes, purse, and a way home.

New Customs:
After I make friends with a foreign exchange student at college, I visit her family in her country. I a bit daft, and my friend takes the opportunity to convince me that in this country, there are a few customs I may not be used to. For example, having to eat breakfast topless, or as a show of gratitude, sucking off the dad for letting me stay at his house. Of course, I don't want to offend. The parents want to say something, but they can't help but enjoy seeing this busty American humiliated.

A Typical Saturday:
I come home from college for the weekend. In my house, I'm the black sheep, and it's typical for me to have to do all the chores, including jerking off my brothers before going to bed. My mom is completely in charge, while my brothers enjoy picking on me. Other examples include: embarrass me by making me go topless around the house if I don't do my chores, or even have to take a facial if I forget to vacuum up the rugs. The goal for this one is to make everything as routine and casual as possible, while embarrassing and humiliating me.

The Nerd House
I'm the only girl living with a group of college nerds, in an offcampus apartment. No one can explain why a pretty, busty girl like me would hang out with them, but I'm always happy to help them clean up their filthy place, as well as help them out with their other problems. The guys take me for granted, and treat me like a friend, except when they have me get on my knees. For this one, I imagine the guys as repulsive to most girls.

Friendly neighborhood girl:
Luckily for this group of three older men, their younger overly-busty next door neighbor loves to come by and hang out. She loves feeling included and how nice they are to her. They love joking with her, taking a sincere interest in her, things guys back at college would never do. They're just so nice she can't help but suck them off when they ask.

College Prospect
As an 18yr old High School senior, I go visit prospective colleges. One of them involves me staying with a sorority girl who's a bit mischievous, knowing I'll believe anything she says. I'll be quite taken in by all the attention I get and will do anything to be accepted by these cooler college kids. Some examples are putting me together with a dominant selfish guy, learning about condoms from the RA, and being humiliated by my chest size in front of sorority girls.

(Femdom) A Day in the Matriarchy
Being a smaller guy means lots of chores, irregular release schedule, watching your wife sleep with bigger men, and maybe some ballbusting, and that's just in one day. I love the idea of a guy's typical life under a female-led society.

(Femdom) The Naive Boyfriend
His girlfriend is constantly spending time with her personal trainer, or a movie night with her ex, or staying late to help her boss, and he is just too naive to get it. In fact, he might even brag about how well hung his work buddy is and invite him over for dinner.

(Femdom) The Perfect Husband
I like the idea of a husband who sacrfices everything for his beautiful wife and openly offers to wait longer for an orgasm, or admits to any wrongdoings. They have a loving relationship, and they live in an idyllic femdom relationship.

Another bump. Lots of time for the next few days and regular schedule after that. Mostly on skype now, so shoot me a message!

Bump. Took some time off work this week, so lots of time this weekend/week. Message me directly on skype or here if you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom