Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Again? (rpfiend_123 & AnnaBeth Belle)

"Like this?" she asked and gripped his shaft with her left hand, fingers curling around it and almost but not quite meeting. Mike's girth kept her from closing her hand fully and he was so much bigger than Jacob. It was reassuring she found to have her hand on his shaft, to set it midway up so that her lips brushed it with every stroke as he fucked gently into her mouth, or when she bobbed her way down his cock. Mike groaned once when she squeezed and she soon began to set up a rhythm of squeezing and leaning her head forward to engulf him that she could tell was making him happy. Brooke took her other hand and gently cupped Mike's sac, feeling how heavy it was and how it drew away from her touch a little bit, becoming harder and smaller as some magic pulled his sac tight. It couldn't get too small because of how big his jewels were, Brooke's fingers gauged the size of them as she very cautiously rolled them between her fingers. Mike's breath hitched every times he did it and he pulled back so Brooke contented herself with just cupping them in her palm and letting her fingers tickle the skin just behind them as her mouth continued its sweet work.

Looking up the hard, trim plane of his chest, Brooke found Mike looking down at her. Their eyes met and she felt a rush of warmth far in excess of the arousal that had already heated her core until it felt like she was on fire, damp liquid fire deep inside and between her legs. Brooke felt a little bit of it slip along her bare nether lips and moisten them, wanting Mike to slide between them. She was in control of him, his passion so inflamed that his reason was all but gone. Brooke doubted that Mike could stop now even if Claire walked in, or Sammie even. His pace had picked up, becoming less gentle and more forceful as he needed to try to spill his seed, his cum, into the young woman who was servicing him. Brooke felt her confidence take off on new wings, realizing that her time with Jacob should have been like this. She shouldn't have been scared, or anxious, or disgusted even but thrilled with how much power over a man she had just by the gentle caresses of her lips and the swirling of her tongue against his cock.

Pulling back against Mike's gentle pull on her hair, Brooke let his tip pop free and sat back more on her heels. Already her lips were flushed and the skin around them smeared with saliva and the slicker traces of his precum. Brooke let go of his cock and balls and put her hands on her knees, almost smirking up at him.

"Make me," she challenged, voice trembling not with fear but with the need to have him meet her and then push her past her comfort. Brooke trusted Mike but even so she felt scared, tingling scared and needed him to push it just a little bit. "Make me suck your cock, Mike. Grab my hair like you mean it, like you want it, and make me. Put your fist in it and pull my head down onto your cock, your big, big cock, and let me have it. Make me suck you off and then cum where you want to."

"Do me like you've never done Claire. Right here. In her room."

As the redheads face grew more flushed, tinted with the warmth of passion and exertion, Mike couldn't help but smile at the sight. It was a bit surreal to him, what he was doing right there with her, but at the same time, it felt natural, it felt right. To have her wrapped around him like that, to feel her hand and tongue work in concert to bring him wave after wave of ecstacy. If only he'd met her when he was 17 and not Claire, or if only he'd been born 30 years later, his life might have been different. But thoughts like that were quickly cast from his mind and he was brought back into reality by the noises she made and the way she made him feel.

Rock hard muscles twitched and spasmed along his back and stomach as her pressure and speed increased. He'd felt as if he would expend his load at any second until all of a sudden she stopped, looking up at him with a smile. He opened his mouth to shower her with praises for a job well done, assuming that was all she could handle for her first time. After all, she'd done admirably, and even at the end of it all still managed to look like a little angel - albeit with a smeared mouth and toussled hair. Even after she'd been down on her knees in front of him, she was still that same sweet Brooke. At least, she was until she opened her mouth and gave her list of demands to him. His eyes widened and a grin found it's place on him once again. "Oh my god.." he sighed, completely shocked at the woman the girl had just transformed into. For a moment he was stunned, and didn't move or speak, but then realized that not doing either of those things was in direct conflict with what she wanted. And he wanted to give her what she wanted.

She'd stoked a fire in him so hot with those words that she might live to rue them if he got too out of control - but control be damned. He'd cast his better judgement by the wayside long ago, and this was just another step down the road they were making building for themselves. Come hell or high water, he was determined to go to the end with her, whatever that may be. She had no sooner finished her last demand when he leaned down, swiftly bringing a hand back to grip her red tresses behind her head, bringing them up into a tight ball on the crown of her head. With a swfit jerk, he tugged it back so that her chin pointed upwards just as he crouched, seated on his haunches. His free hand came up under her exposed throat and gripped it so that she couldn't have turned her head if' she wanted to. He pressed his lips to hers, opening his mouth wide to get every bit of her flavor, mixed with his, into his mouth. Some people would be offput by kissing a girl who had just had their cock in her mouth, but he didn't care. He swirled his tongue around inside her mouth before pulling back, wordless.

He sat on the edge of the bed, his shaft now red and angry and slick, dripping with her saliva. His hand still gripped tightly in her hair, the strands of it interworked in his thick, tanned, knuckles, he tugged her upward so that her underarms were rested on his thighs and her mouth and head were eye level with his thick shaft. "Lick it." He commanded, and slowly drug her head from the bottom of his shaft to the top, watching her open mouth and trailing tongue make it's way up to his tip; he shuddered inch after inch. Soon her tongue was swirling on the sensitive cut head and he took both hands now, balling up all the red hair her head could muster, and held on firmly, forcing her head down as far as it could go - at least, until he felt his tip hit the warm wall of her throat.

"Oh, god, Brooke.." He grunted through gritted teeth, watching the pale expanse of her delicate back twist beneath him, feeling her hot flesh against his inner legs. He pulled up after a moment, but not so much that she was ever free from his cock between her lips completely, and then pushed back down, thrusting his hips upward to meet her plump red mouth. Over and over he did this, hearing nothing but the noises her body made as his shaft practically fucked her face as if it were her slit. Over and over, on the one hand, feeling as if he was being too roough, but on the other, watching closely to make sure she wasn't attempting to wave him off. He was a man possessed. Deep within him he felt the impending orgasm building, and he slid off the bed, standing up and forcing her back on her heels all at once - his hips never breaking their quick, deep rhythm against her face, sending his member to the depths of her mouth each time. Looking down at her, he searched her face for any sign of him to stop - there was none.

Then, all at once, on a backward stroke, his body had decided it could hold on no more - a powerful jet of his ejaculate shot out, pumped from his sac along every inch of his pulsating shaft. "Oh, fuuuck.." he practically yelled, feeling a second, and then a third pump empty into her mouth - his vision went blurry and his knees buckled - he stumbled back on the bed, and as he did, the inches of his cock slipped out of her mouth, sending one last rope of warm, thick cum over her face, splattering on her chin and forehead.

He slumped back on the bed, his sweaty chest heaving as if he had just gotten back from the gym - his tight core rippling with the aftershock of his release. "Oh my god, Brooke.. that was.." He swallowed hard, trying to catch his breath. He surveyed what he'd done, her face was now flushed and covered. "Are you.. are you ok?" he asked with a smirk, realizing a bit of the comedy of the situation in which he found himself. "You umm.. you asked for it." He smiled widely. "So how'd I do?"

Brooke sat there, lips puffy and a mixture of Mike's cum and her spit glazing her chin. A string of it stretched down towards her tummy but didn't break, hanging there like a milky strand of spider silk with a fat orb at the end. Another strand of it streaked her face from her chin, laying in a hot sticky line all the way up across the side of her nose and narrowly missing her eye. She felt stunned, shocked by what she'd pulled out of the normally so in control, living, gentle man that was her best friend's father. His taste coated her mouth, salty and a little bitter and as thick as jelly it felt like and she had swallowed it, taken Mike's cum not only in her mouth but showing her passion for him, her submission to him, by letting it slide down her throat and settle in her tummy. She'd never done that before, felt a little nauseated by it and her hand came up to cover her mouth.

But at the same time-

Brooke choked, hand over her mouth, and shook her head side to side as she rose and padded into the bathroom, trim bottom twitching side to side. The door shut but there was no click of the lock and Mike heard the sink come on, then Brooke obviously drinking from it and spitting into the sink.

In the bathroom she braced both hands on the side of the sink and looked into the mirror at the mess Mike had made of her. The nausea was still there, but fading, and Brooke thought she was going to be okay. It wasn't awful, wasn't gross really but she'd...never ever done that. It was so weird, so powerful and she didn't know how she felt about it. Reaching out she took Claire's hand towel and wiped her face, then wetted it and made it foamy with Claire's soap before washing her face clean of their combined fluids.

She'd done that. She'd made him lose control, made him see her as a woman and want to use her like a woman instead of a girl. At the same time she knew she still had the allure of not being a woman fully yet, of the taboo of it. Mostly though she felt soaring pride. Claire had never, ever, been able to make Mike lose control like that and she doubted he'd ever been so forceful, so strong and manly, with his wife. She had a part of Mike Claire never had, never would, and her youthful ego soared.

Pride made her want more. She wanted everything Claire had because Claire didn't deserve it.

Smiling darkly she took Claire's toothbrush and used it to brush Mike's cum from her teeth, then sat it back in the holder unrinsed. Let the bitch use it and unknowingly taste what Brooke had stolen from her, what she'd coazed from her husband that Claire neglected and mistreated.

Rinsing the washcloth out, she dampened it again with just a little soap and went back into the bedroom, body still nude, her face and upper chest flushed with scrubbing and arousal. Sitting on the bed beside Mike she leaned over to kiss his chest then began to wash his cock and sac with the cloth, taking away all traces of what they'd just done.

"Amazing," she reassured him. "I just needed to go to the bathroom. I- I've never done that before. Swallowed. I didn't know what to expect, not really, and I just needed a minute. But I want to do it again," she told him and gave his cock a squeeze. "I want to do it and so much more, Mike. I want to be everything for you," that Claire isn't she added to herself.

"You're so strong and I loved it when you gave in and took control. You're a man, not a boy, and that's what I need so, so much." Again she kissed his chest then stood up to take the washcloth back to the bathroom. Over her shoulder she turned to smile at him.

"Can we go up to school later today?"

He wasn't quite sure what to make of her reaction, it was fun for him to watch her make the silent trip to the bathroom. It'd been the first time he'd been able to survey her bare curves from this angle - but the closed door behind her and the running water after made him think he may have pushed her too far, taken too many liberties. He laid his head back on the bed and ran his hands through his hair, sighing deeply as he regained his breath. His chest was slowly rising and falling as a cacophony of thoughts filled his mind. She'd awakened something in him. Something feral and possessive and the worst thing about it was: he loved it. In those few brief minutes where he'd used her for nothing but his pleasure, it'd made him feel alive. It made him feel something he'd never felt with Claire. How could he go back to the way it was before? Could he go back to the way it was before? Where was this all leading?

Too many thoughts that were too big for him to mull over were silenced as he heard the door open. He leaned up on his elbows and smiled as she came over and spoke to him. All the anxiety he'd had in that moment dissipated when she told him how she liked it, but it was just new. He listened and nodded. Searching her face for any sign of insincerity - there was none. He shivered as she cleaned him and kissed his chest, and he placed his own lips on the top of her head, loving how sweet she was being to him even after being treated like little more than a piece of flesh. The thing was, she was so much more to him than that now. It may have started as an act of lust, but there were other new feelings she'd stirred in him lately - feelings he thought were long dormant. It was these emotions, more than the visceral passions, that scared him most.

He lifted an eyebrow when she said she wanted to do it again and squeezed his manhood. "Ha!" His breath hitched - his manhood was still sensitive from his orgasm and he quickly reached his hand down to grasp hers on his shaft. "Well, you've got to give me a minute. I'm an old man, after all." He winked and kissed her on the cheek before she got up again.

"School?" He paused. For the last few days, he'd practically forgotten about his job as an educator. As a molder of young lives. As someone who's whole job it was to protect the youth in his care. He thought it was strange, but honestly, she could have asked him to go to the junkyard and he'd have said yes to her. He was willing to oblige just about any request she had after what he'd put her through. He stood up, strolling over to his chest of drawers - his taught backside and shoulders rippling as he tugged on some powder blue boxer briefs with a grey spandex band around the waist. "Did you leave some work up there or something?" He knew Brooke was a good student, so maybe there was a chance she did actually need something.

"I'll meet you out in the car." He smiled as he walked her exit the bedroom, his eyes lingering on her walking away from him again. Would he ever tire of that view? He imagined not. Soon he was waiting in the garage - a white linen button up allowed for his body to continue cooling, and snug khakis finished off the look.

Soon they were off to the school, which wasn't too far from their house, but far enough to make it awkward were they to sit in silence. "So what do you think about.." he paused, not sure if what he was about to ask was a good idea, but feeling bold enough to ask it nonetheless. "What do you think about getting away for a little bit sometime this summer? Just you and I?" he reached over and placed a hand on her knee, resting it there. "If we could swing it and no one would find out?" He looked over at her for a moment, gaging her reaction.

They pulled in to the school parking lot and he drove around back to the staff entrance. It was blocked from the view of the main road, and he figured if he had to go up to the school with a beautiful young redhead, he'd rather not have anyone see him. He let them in, holding the door for her to pass by closely. The staff entrance led immediately into a hallway off of which all of the faculty offices branched. The teacher's lounge, the front reception desk, and then the vice principal's and Mike's office were passed before leading out into a main hallway for students.

"Oh, I actually forgot I did need something from the office. So, thanks for dragging me up here." He paused by his office door, going in and flipping on the lights before going behind his desk and opening up a nearby drawer, pulling out a non descript file. "Some take-home work for the weekend." He said. "Now, what is it you needed, hm?" He stood and headed back towards his office door.

All the way to the school she was conscious of his hand on her knee and hated it when he had to finally take it off. Mike must have liked it too because he made some very awkward one-handed turns, wheel sliding through his left hand. "Maybe a college visit?" she suggested. "Somewhere academic that doesn't have a good soccer program so Sammie won't want to go."

The school felt so odd with only the two of them in it. The custodians had left out some mop buckets with sharp smelling stripper in it and their big round buffers lay on their sides like heavy metal monster skeletons. They worked a few days a week over the summer, Mike had told her once, getting the school deep cleaned and ready for the next year. In just a few months, like a butterfly, the school would come out of its chrysalis as a new wonderful thing and she and Samantha would be back in classes. It was going to be agony, Brooke thought, being around Mike all day and absolutely unable to do anything about it.

"i need your key," she said and snagged it off the desk where he'd laid it. "I just need to get something out of the girls' locker room for Sammie," Brooke lied. "You can stay here and work a little bit. Besides, my vice principal is super strict about no boys in the girls' locker room. You don't want to get in trouble with him," Brooke teased, then leaned across his desk, feet almost off the floor, to kiss him. Her tongue slid across his lips and into his mouth, seeking his and making love to it before she broke free with a giggly smile and a face that was flushed from more than the summer heat of the school.

"Be right back," she promised.

Gear left behind gave the locker room an extra special funky smell, but not nearly as bad as the boys' locker room. Sammie had dragged her in there before, as a prank, and even Axe so thick it made a fog inside didn't cover the smelly boy stench.

Ignoring Samantha's locker, Brooke went past it and used Mike's master key to open the cheer storage closet. It was hyper organized, Ms. Fox was like that in class too, and everything was sorted by size and on neatly labeled shelves making it easy for Brook to pick out a complete set of cheerleading gear. She ignored the Varsity girls outfits and the JV squad ones too and chose the sweeter, more innocent looking freshman girls. It went into a bag with the name of the school on the side and the last thing she added was a super big cheer bow. Brooke thought about taking pom-poms but decided not to.

On the way back she opened Sammie's locker and got out a mesh bag of flat field cones.

"Okay, I'm done," she said and lifted the bag of cones for Mike to see as she walked back into his office. The cheer bag was on her shoulder, tucked behind her hip and resting on her butt so the logo and words weren't visible. "You still working?" Brooke let the bag fall on the floor in front of Mike's desk, removing it from his eyes, and sat on the edge of it, body turned towards him. She tucked a bit of sweat damp hair behind her ear. "What is it anyway?"

Mike had the file open and was perusing it's contents. The manila paper obscured the young red head looking up at him. Inside, it contained a list of students who'd had more than a few run ins with the school and were in need of continued disciplinary action. It was his job to meet with each of their parents and set up progress plans to get the students to do better in school, and ultimately behave. He closed it shut with a quick thwhip noise and looked down at Brooke, a smirk tugging at the corner of his mouth. "It's confidential." He said flatly, but with a twinge of mirth. It'd be hard to show any feeling but happiness towards Brooke now, even when he was in his 'principal' mode. How would he ever be able to act professionally around her once the new year started? He had no idea, but for now, he just pushed that thought away. Those thoughts that had once been nearly impossible to wrestle with - the need to be proper and self controlled - all of it was now nothing more than a memory of the guy he used to be.

He leaned down and kissed Brooke on the forehead, then once on the cheek. His lips pursed and soft and sweet. He intended that to be all the affection he would show her at that moment, as every minute they stayed at the school increased their chances of being found. Not that it was necessarily incriminating to find him with his daughter's best friend at the school; especially when it was known that he was watching her for a few weeks, but it would definitely raise questions. And the fact that there was something going on between them meant that questions were bad. But even with the pressing need to leave, he lingered. His face hovering a few inches away from hers. His mouth found it's way to hers, planting a warm, soft kiss right on her lips. His mouth lolled open and his tongue coaxed hers out. The taste of her again, so soon after he'd had her, was already driving him mad. His heartbeat increased. The front of his pants tightened against the swell of his hardening member. He'd never been so hungry for someone in his entire life; well, not that he could remember. Not Claire, not any ex girlfriends. He set the file down on the desk behind her and his hands slipped to her lower back. His wide palms pressed firmly against her to bring their bodies close, then his fingertips trailed down to her buttocks, gripping it firmly and lifiting her further back on the desk.

His mouth continued to grasp for hers till it broke at last and he worked his mouth and tongue downwards to her neck and chest, leaving warm rings on her skin. He was more than willing to go all the way right there in his office when he heard the unmistakable sound of a large metal door being opened down the hall. The squeaky hinges creaked and the heft of the door thudded shut. Then, plastic wheels rolling on tile drew closer to his office door.

"Shit!" He hissed through a panted whisper. "We gotta go." Instinctively he grabbed the file from behind Brooke, and then grabbed her hand, gripping it tightly and pulling her along across the office to the door. He took a minute to steady his breathing, and only then did he realize that he was still holding his student's hand. He looked down at their fingers intertwined, his larger tan digits engulfing her dainty pale ones. He gave her small hand a light squeeze and then let go. He was about to open the door when he realized the most incriminating evidence of all was still raging in his trousers, and he lowered the file folder to cover himself before finally opening the door. A few feet away was an elderly janitor pushing the mop bucket. "H.. hi there, Ron." Mike said with his best forced smile, opening the door wide to allow him to see Brooke. He figured it was best that they act like everything was normal. "You know Brooke, right? She's staying with the family for a the summer and I had to come up to the school and I couldn't leave her home alone. You know how it is." The words came out quicker than he'd intended, but it was nearly impossible to slow down.

"OH, hey there Brooke, Mr. Stevenson." The hunched over man with a silver handlebar moustache responded. "Havin' a good summer?" He leaned on the mop handle and crossed one foot over the other as he stood. His body language making it apparent he intended to gab for a while. "Uh, I am, yes, thank you." The same spew of rapid fire words came out. "We've actually got to go, though. My daughter is waiting for us so.." He quickly slipped his hand to the small of Brooke's back and pushed her forward past the janitor, walking briskly to the end of the hall and out the door.

Once they were outside, and in the car, Mike sighed a little bit, but drove a bit too fast than he meant to as they sped out of the school parking lot. It wasn't till they were down the street that Mike laughed and looked over at Brooke. "You almost got us caught." He teased, nudging her and then glancing down at his erection, which hadn't at all subsided. "You need to start being uglier and meaner right now." he said with a wide smile, his hand returning to it's previous location on her upper thigh.

When he pulled in to the drive, he noticed Claire's car was there, and immediately his stomach tightened. It wasn't that he really felt guilty about sneaking around with his daughter's best friend, it was just that Brooke put him in such a good mood, and he never knew how Claire was going to be. They walked in the garage door and Claire was standing in the kitchen, typing away at her lap top as she munched on an apple. She didn't even look up. "Oh, hey guys." She said dryly. "I left some things at the house today so I'm just swinging by to pick them up. Having a good day?" Her tone conveyed that she couldn't have cared less. Mike approached and set his keys and file down on the counter.

"Yeah, pretty good." He responded, glancing at Brooke with a knowing glint in his eye, his face still flushed from the adrenaline of their office tryst and almost getting caught. "How's work? Are you working late tonight?"

"Yup. You know how it is." Claire shut the lap top and leaned forward to plant a cold peck on Mike's cheek. "See you two later. Have fun." And with that, she exited through garage where her car could be heard starting and pulling out of the driveway. Mike turned to Brooke and laughed. "I think Claire's on to us. Did you see how jealous she just was?" He approached Brooke and set his hands on her hips, the joking tone in his voice obviously conveying how sarcastic he was being. Of course he was having an affair, but outright making fun of his wife wasn't something he'd done before. Still, she'd left herself open for being talked about. It was her cold, apathetic demeanor that had left room for him to seek out the warmth and affection of someone who he truly liked.

The rest of the week continued without incident, meaning that Claire still worked nights, but Sammy was around more so Brooke and Mike had to be careful about the time they spent together. This more constant surveilance meant they hadn't been able to touch each other at all, save for the quick hug or stolen kiss behind the pantry door. This only served to have Mike's desire for Brooke burn all the hotter. As he watched her walk around his home, unable to reach out and take her, and make her his, he could feel himself quake with pent up energy. This repreive had also given him time to think. Where was this all headed? Someone for whom he felt so strongly surely deserved for him to take care of her emotionally as well as physically. Was he crazy to think they had a future? He'd have to divorce Claire, of course, and wait until she was of a legal age to do anything official, but even then, they'd be shunned from society. Could he do that to her? Move with her somewhere where noone knew who they were? Start a life together? He wasn't sure. He didn't want to think about these things. They were only marginally more pleasant thoughts, though, than when he'd been thinking about controlling his urges to take her in the first place.

One quiet morning, Sammy was off on one of her last two a days, and he'd walked upstairs, opening the door to the room where Brooke was sleeping. He leaned in the doorway, watching the angelic red head sleeping soundly with the morning light pouring in through the window. Deep in thought, he almost didn't notice when she rustled lightly in her sleep, threatening to wake up. He did notice, though, and he smiled, padding his bare feet across the carpet to sit on the edge of the bed. He slipped up behind her, sliding one arm around her, which easily engulfed her tiny waist, and pulled his body up to spoon her, kissing the back of her head a few times before settling in to hold her till she woke.

Sleeping hot in the summer time was one of the best things in the world. When she napped, often curled up on the nearest piece of furniture like a kitten, Brooke always had to have a throw or better yet a full on blanket to cocoon herself with. Always cold because of her slender form and exacerbated by her choice of outfits - looking cute had a price! - Brooke loved nothing so much as when she was able to burrow into her blanket while sleeping and let the heat build and build and build so she was a hot ball of drowsy satisfaction. Lately she'd learned the delight in sleeping with a man, or at least cuddling with one, from time spent with Mike. Possessive and strong, his arm draped across her body and then he pulled, effortlessly moving Brooke into him and molding their bodies together. Half-awake, she gave a wordless murmur of delight and arched her body briefly, pressing her bottom against him, then drifted back off into sleep, comforted by his presence and the heat of his body.

Some time later, she didn't bother reaching for her phone to nail down the exact hour, consciousness returned and she was aware of Mike's breath against her skin and his palm on her tummy. He'd slid it up under her shirt, fingertips just touching the bottom of one breast, and holding Brooke firmly but not tightly to him. Moving only her eyes, Brooke looked down and saw the bump his arm made on her clothing, pushing it out from the inside, and tried to determine if he was awake. From the rhythm of his breathing and the slow stroking of his hand, Brooke decided he was. And if he was here in bed with her, in his daughter's room, they were alone in the house.

I love you, she declared, but only in her head and not to him. She did love Mike, heart and soul and soon was going to show him how much by giving him her body, but it wasn't time just yet. When it finally happened, the day Mike was inside of her and the deep need inside her body fully filled, then she would tell him, it just wasn't time yet but she could cheat.

"I love waking up like this, Mike," she said, voice husky with sleep. "You're so warm and strong and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world, like I'm in a movie or something." Against his body the muscles of Brooke's back flexed as she turned, then his hand slid across her flank and settled just above the swell of her ass after she rolled to face him. Brooke brushed the hair above his eyes then let her hand cup the side of Mike's face before kissing him slowly. "And every girl in the world wants to trade places with me to be in bed with the handsome, amazingly sexy lead actor who is holding her," she said and kissed Mike again, her tongue in her mouth and her lips making little circles against his lips, circles that pressed and dampened his skin then moved on to overlap, painting her feelings for him across his face in languid brush strokes. Breath quickening, she put her other hand on his face, cupping it between her palms, and slithered her legs together, pressing them tight against the burning tingle between them that was growing hotter.

"Mike," she asked when finally she broke the train of kisses and was able to put her desire if not in check then at least on hold, "what are we going to do? I can't stand not being able to touch you or talk to you the way I want to talk to you because other people are around. It's not fair," she regretted the words even as she said them, knowing there was no good solution and it might lead to an argument - their first ever real one - but not caring. Every time she had to hold it inside, to not express her feelings for him and settle for lonely secret thoughts instead it made her want to cry. Mike didn't know but she had, several times, usually going into Sammie's closet and shutting the door so she was hidden and in a little cave of secret unhappiness. Brooke knew what she wanted, what she wanted to do and say, but it was an impossible thing.

She was sixteen. He was in his forties and married. She was his daughter's best friend and he was her high school assistant principal. No one but the two of them could know because it would get Mike in so much trouble.

Why couldn't the just run away together?

There it was. The one question he'd been avoiding. What are we going to do? It echoed in his head with all of the anguish and confusion that had been building up inside him over the last several days. Even though he'd been justifying his actions this whole time, he'd always been avoiding the obvious. How will it all end?

He sighed, pulling back from her kisses and clasping her hands in his, squeezing them firmly while lowering them away from his face. His crystal blue eyes found hers and a concerned frown tugged at the corners of his mouth. "I know.. I know." He said. He planted small kisses on her hands and knuckles, intertwined with his. "When you're across the living room watching a movie with Sammie, it takes everything in me not to carry you off to the bedroom and just.. just.." his next sigh was laden with frustration. "But.. well, first off.. you know this is illegal right?" he chuckled. The biggest roadblock to their relationship was one he'd still not come to terms with completely, but was content to ignore those rammifications for now.

"And of course then there's Claire.. but uhh.." he bit his lip. His new affair had brought in to even greater question the stability of their already failing marriage. "I don't think that's going to last." he felt a strange weight off of his mind when he said that. For the first time he'd actually been able to say that out loud, and the thought of a divorce, for once, didn't seem so scary. Could it be that this whole experience was doing more than just showing him how to seek his own pleasure physically, but also, show him a way out of an abusive marriage? The clarity in those thoughts was overwhelming, and that moment would have been a joyful one had he not been brought back by the original question. What are we going to do?

He sat up, letting her hands fall from his. "I honestly don't know." he felt defeated. For a man who was supposed to provide guidance and advice to everyone else, it seemed that in his personal life, he was a bit lost. He turned towards her, sitting cross legged and hunched over, running a finger through her red hair. "But I do know I want you." he said resolutely, his eyes finding hers again, this time a smile spreading on his face. "What we have.. it's.. it's real, I promise. Whatever that means for us, whether it's just for this summer or for the year or for.." he couldn't quite bring himself to say 'forever.' Even though he'd been living in a fantasy world, he was still grounded in reality enough to know that was a promise he just couldn't make. Hell, he'd made that promise to someone his own age 20 years ago and look how that was ending.

He could tell his words were less than comforting, and he leaned down to kiss the young woman as she lay there. Starting at her forehead, then down her nose with sweet little kisses, then to her lips which he kept closed for a few moments before opening his mouth slightly. The breath from her mouth tasted sweet, if a little bit old from the sleep she'd just been roused from.

"But there's no point in discussing this on an empty stomach. What do you say we go out for breakfast?" he smiled. "My treat. And if we go to Riverdale, you can pretend like I'm your sugar daddy again. Although this time, the sugar means syrup." He laughed. Deep inside, the giddy feelings, which had been temporarily displaced by the questions of the impending, possibly terrible, outcome of their actions. "I'm gonna go take a shower." He said, kissing her on the forehead once more and leaving the room.

Soon they were pulling up to a fabulous, and often packed, brunch spot a few towns over. It took them just shy of an hour to get there, but it was worth it to be somewhat alone. Mike had donned a grey, short sleeved button up and black jeans. They twisted against his ass as he slid into the booth and he ordered a plain black coffee from the waitress. "You know I can't decide if you make me look younger or older." he commented to Brooke as she slid in across from him. "What do you think? Can I pull off the sugar daddy thing?" He chuckled at his own laid back attitude about it all, trying his best to remain quiet even amidst the din of the busy restaurant.

As usual the AC in the car was just too cold, an odd feeling considering they were entering the height of summer. Brooke had taken to leaving a jacket in Mike's car and left it on even as they parked and went into the restaurant. At the hostess station he'd kept his hand on the small of her back, then used it to guide her as they followed the waitress to their booth. It was completely unnecessary and she loved every moment of it. It just felt so good, so right, like everything did with him. Just before they sat she turned to smile at Mike over her shoulder, then took her seat across from him.

"Cream and sugar?" she asked, not liking it bitter like he did, but Brooke already knew how Mike liked his coffee. She knew his favorite cereal, what he liked in his salad, where he left his towel when he was done working out, his favorite cufflinks and the drawer full of man stuff like them that he had in the bedroom. If there was something about Mike that a woman should know to make his day easier, to anticipate the little things that she should know about her man and how to take care of him, Brooke knew them and did them for him, and loved that he didn't really notice but how she could do it when Claire wouldn't.

She wanted to take care of him forever, like a wife.

Like his wife.

That was impossible of course; at the very least she'd get expelled and probably put in a center for therapy, Mike would lose his job, his family, maybe go to jail. It just couldn't happen, not yet - maybe not ever, but that didn't stop Brooke from wanting it so much that it made her heart hurt every time she thought about it.

"I think you look perfect just the way you are," Brooke answered. "And so do a lot of other women here," she added after sipping her coffee. "You're so handsome, Mike, I don't think you really know it sometimes. She never told you that, I can tell, because you don't believe it."

Her face went dark as she thought about Claire and Brooke lowered her face into her coffee to hide it and was rescued when the waitress came back. "Can I have the brioche French toast, please? And Daddy wants the Scotch eggs with a small side of baby spinach for afterwards," she said, not giving Mike a chance to argue with how she was characterizing their relationship at the moment or what he was going to eat.

After she left, Brooke looked at Mike and smiled. "Thank you for taking me here, Daddy," she said and under the table her foot slid out of her wedges and ran up the side of Mike's calf. She needed to break the tension, the mood she was in and decided to play into Mike's Sugar Daddy comment. She sort of knew about them, men who dated younger woman under the arrangement that they'd buy them things or help with the rent. It wasn't exactly prostitution, sort of like an escort arrangement maybe, but it wasn't exactly just dating either.

Not that she and Mike were dating, otherwise this brunch would mean a wonderful lazy afternoon of sex, real sex, and maybe sleeping in the same bed without worrying who was coming home to discover them, to expose them.

The first few minutes at the diner together were awkward. The first awkward moment he could really recall having with Brooke - which was ironic, considering his interactions with her as of late had been the most inappropriate activities he'd ever done. He realized, though, that the awkwardness wasn't because of the things they'd done, but rather the things he wanted to do to her, right there, right then, in that cafe. Even fully clothed, he remembered the shape of her body; the soft warmth of her skin against his mouth and hands; and his body was desperate to learn hers again.

Even though those thoughts, and their actions, were a complete secret to the outside world, he couldn't help but feel as if all eyes were on them. "That's crazy." he thought to himself. To the outside observer, they seemed like father and daughter; or perhaps, uncle and niece; and this was a cafe that they were in- not some lingerie store where the two of them shopping alone would raise an eyebrow. No, he should be able to relax here - but the tension he was feeling was enough to rattle his normally calm demeanor.

He was about to suggest they leave when that word left Brooke's lips. Daddy. The sound poured into his ears smoothly as her sweet, soft voice emitted the word and ordered for him. He'd been called Daddy for years by Sammy, but not once had it effected them the way Brooke's calling him that just did. He felt a warm shiver flood his stomach - a new, intense arousal that came from little more than a word. He gripped at his napkin while she ordered, and when the waitress left, realized the smile he had on his face.

Then she said it again.
Daddy. when she thanked him for taking her there. What was it about that word, he thought, that when Brooke said it, was able to cause his vision to go blurry and his mind to loose grip on it's thoughts? He couldn't quite formulate it, but the feeling it gave him was absolutely delicious. The waitress set down the coffees just as he felt a small, soft sole touch his shin. He was surprised by the unexpected touch, and his leg jerked upward, smacking the underside of the table. Thank goodness it was bolted to the floor, otherwise he knew it would have sent creamers and napkin containers flying.

"Ow!" He let out an involuntary grunt of pain. "I uhh.." He looked at Brooke with a stern, yet easy demeanor - like the kind he'd give when he would catch her running to quickly in the halls, or texting during a student assembly. One that said "I have to ask you to stop - but I'm not really upset"

His hand flew down quickly to snatch her ankle. "Just had a little crick in my knee." he said to the waitress as he took his coffee, gripping Brooke's ankle beneath the table and out of view. When the waitress was out of earshot, he let go of his firm grip, but kept his hand pressed on the top of her foot, keeping her from removing her foot completely from his leg.

"If you're going to be doing that to me in public, at least give me a wink or something." He chuckled quietly, reaching his large hand across the table now to take hers, rubbing the back of her hand with his thumb. "You know, if you keep doing that to me, I don't know that I'm going to be able to keep my hands off of you much longer.. Is that.. Is that what you want?"

Previously, their conversations had been full of flirty and full of yet-to-be-fulfilled wishes and promises - now, he was confessing not only his inner desires, but making promises of actions he intended to carry out. Everything about her - the way she teased him in public in such a bold way, the way she ordered for him, the way she curled up in his arms - it was too much for him to resist. It was as if they were soulmates born 100 years too late. He only released the grip on her hand when the waitress brought their food.

He devoured it in mere minutes, along with his coffee, and pulled out his wallet, throwing 2 bills on the table to cover their food and a tip; then he had Brooke by the hand and was walking quickly out of the restaurant before the waitress could warm up their coffee.

The drive home was a blur for him. One hand on the wheel, one on Brooke's leg. The next thing his mind was able to focus on, was the sound of the garage door whirring shut behind them, and the clank of his keys on the top of the metal dryer as he tossed them to the side. His mouth was on Brooke's neck, and his hand running up the back of her shirt, feeling her warm bare skin. He lifted her, almost effortlessly, up onto the dryer and continued his tongue's slow, persistent mission down her clavicle to the skin at the top of her chest.

Why, oh why, did they even leave the house that day? Only to end back up here? Precious moments wasted trying to act like he didn't just need to have her every moment of every day? His hands came to rest on her hips, squeezing through the denim of her jeans, even as his own member struggled against the front of his pants - his biology's desires in perfect sync with his own.

"When you called me 'daddy' I just.. I couldn't.." he said through breathy grunts, interrupted by large, hungry tastes of her neck and shoulders. "I just had to bring you back here."

"Slow down," she giggled, then made her own words a lie as she tilted her head to the side and swept her hair up off her neck to allow him free access to her skin. Lips like cunning fingers found her flesh and a hot, wet tongue licked it between them then sucked lightly, sending ripples of goosebumps across her arms and making Brooke bear down hard on the edge of the dryer, feeling it push against her sex in an almost satisfying way. Almost.

"Is that what you want? Want me to call you that again?" she asked and forced herself to slide back deeper into the dryer, pulling away from Mike and holding her palms flat on his chest, as if the strength of her girlish arms could keep him at bay if he chose to move in. Mike was so much bigger than her, so much stronger that she couldn't help but feel tiny and unable to stop him if he wanted her. And oh how she wanted him to want her, as much as she wanted him! It wouldn't be anything to give in, to just let him take her right there, take her finally as a man takes a woman and fill her body up with his length and know, finally know, what it meant to belong to a man.

"Is it?" she asked, green eyes searching Mike's face. "Do you want me to call you Daddy? Daddy or...or my Daddy?" Brooke pushed at him with her words, with the imagery. "Do you want me to want you like a girl wants and needs her Daddy more than any," she scooted forward and kissed him slowly. "Other," her kiss went to the side of his jaw next and her fingers cradled Mike's face. "Man in the world," her words were soft and low against his ear and she sucked the lobe into her mouth, nibbling at it as she wrapped her legs around Mike and pulled her body in. "Do you want to fuck me, Daddy? Fuck your little girl and make her love you like you deserve to be loved?"

Back
Top Bottom