Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sa'ora Station (Rakki x Sheena-Tiger)

Rakki said:

Sa'ora Station sat alone in its system, a lone point of habitation in a universe that seemed increasingly endless. It was stations like Sa'ora that formed the backbone of most of the galactic black market.

Sa'ora was far from being some old worn out station though, it was relatively new, and seemed to even still have the glossy paint from its manufacturing intact. It had been made to fit the specs of one individual alone.

Mara Grodre had managed to escape her family's legacy as one of the universe’s financial elite. Her father had practically banished her, with enough money to set up and keep Sa'ora Station as her own personal playground. The station had been completely constructed with her passions in mind.

In the weeks since Mara had moved onto the station, she'd indulged her passion, engaging in the illegal body modifications that she'd craved her whole life.

She now stood an impressive 7' 5" tall, and had gained the cock she'd always dreamed of having, along with an increase in the size of her rack, even relative to her size. Her eyes still glowed red, as the nanites inside her steadily worked, allowing her to interface with the tech of the station itself on a whim.

On her station she was almost completely in control. But on-board the slaver ship, she was much less so. She'd hated the indignity of having to bend to get through the corridors to the hold where she was to view her possible new purchases.

The Slaver Capitan had promised her she'd find something special that she just couldn’t leave without. She however was dubious, but was keen to find a plaything.

Slavery was mostly outlawed galaxy wide, only back water planets and stations like Sa'ora could someone get away with selling people into slavery.

In the hold, Mara began to inspect the slaves, all of whom wore the standard collar, with a wire restraint clipped into a socket on the wall. They where all still fresh looking, having been captured only days ago...

download
Sheena-Tiger said:

Magali was quite a lot the opposite of Mara Grodre. First of all, the name Magali was given to her by the owner of the slaver ship and was visible on a display above her head. Otherwise she was an impressive height of 5'7'' or 170cm, which was not really short for a human female where she came from but at best average counted for all human females all over the known galaxy but kneeling on the floor she barely reached up to the impressive red haired woman that was slowly advancing from one slave to the next. Compared to that clearly potential buyer, Magali was not just roughly 2 heads short, almost like a child, but even for her height her chest was small and next to Mara she would almost look like a boy. In old days, her breasts would have filled an A-Cup, a system barely used nowadays.

The young woman, one of the very few humans among the slaves, watched how the tall redhead came more and more close to her position. Like she had told to act, she lifted her chin and tried to smile, looking as happy as she could, ready to be inspected by the potential buyer, even though she did not like the idea to be bought like an animal. The collar around her neck looked primitive in design, was heavy and felt cold to the touch. It might not have been tight around her neck, but it was stuffed with hidden technology and more durable than any steel known to mankind, able to hold even the strongest of aliens and now held Magali in place.

The slavers had trained their catch well enough that most of them behaved, for the moment, fearing painful shocks from the collars, and in some cases, other, vulnerable places if the neck was not enough.

download
Rakki said:
Mara moved down the lines of slaves. Passing over most, occasionally she would pause and ask a slave, by name to stand, an spin for inspection. At least once in Magali's view, she lifted a chained slave bodily to inspect them. One blond after being lifted and inspected, was squeezed into her titanic breast, only to bite the giantess's nipple through her light coloured sweater.

The giantess gave a groan of pleasure that seemed massive even by the scale of the woman, gripping the lead on the slaves collar, she tore it from its mooring point, flinging the blond aside where she skidded across the cargo bay to come to rest in a heap.

"That one is mine," she said, pointing to the slave, who although mostly unharmed, had a look of shocked horror. She moved to the petite redhead, licking her lips.

"Would you stand please?" she glanced at the display with the name "Magali, I think I may have a place for you here." She offered, her smile almost predatory as she gestured for the slave to turn around for inspection.
Sheena-Tiger said:
Magali watched, her eyes shifting as best as she could to keep what was happening in her limited field of view. That way she watched how Mara handled that other slave with such ease. The girl was almost a head taller than Magali, but still another head smaller than the giantess. The young redhead thought about what she saw, it opened things up a bit.

First of all, if that giantess picked her, she would get away from the slavers.
Second, if she was away from this moving around ship, she might find a way to slip away and flee.
Third, she better did not upset that giantess, she was at least strong and goddess knows what else.

Having made a first step of a plan, she stood slowly up, making sure she did not do any hasty movements. Magali was not used to any uncollared to ask a question but nevertheless, it was better to actually follow the question and stand up before one of the slavers watching pressed a button to shock her. As she saw the gesture to turn around she did exactly that, slow to give the huge woman enough time to look at her. Once turned around she took a jump of faith, forward, wrapping her slim arms around the giantess and bit into the nipple the blond did not have time to show affection, hoping she could cement the seemingly willingness Mara had showed with her words to take her, and that the slavers did not push the button.
Rakki said:
Mara groaned again, deeper this time, almost a rumble, one hand gripped the back of Magali's head, pushing it onto the nipple again, the other, wrapped around her waist, pulling her body hard against her throbbing erection concealed within her loose fitting slacks. She let out a breath, it hissed through he teeth.

"Oh pet, you're going to pay for that." She smiled down at her, red eyes glowing in pulses, "Your friend was going to be my personal plaything, but you're so eager, I think you'll do."

She gently placed the red-headed slave on the ground, yanking her lead free as well. Holding the lead, she turned to the slavers.

"Have the blond delivered to my sector of the station, she can serve on my staff," she looked over the rest of the slaves, the asking price for all of them was insignificant to her, "This one leaves with me."

~~

Mara's personal section of the station consisted of high celinged spaces, the floors of a warm comfortable carpet, the furniture was all scaled to her size. The giantess led her new pet into a living space, with a huge holo display and a massive sofa.

Beside the sofa was a table, its odd surface and the construction belied some sort of conveyance mechanism. Mara's eyes glowed and pulsed almost consistently as her station communicated with her. Still holding her freshly acquired slave's leash, she flopped into the sofa, the table shifted, revealing a standard looking injection gun, and another collar.

The new collar was leather, clearly had concealed tech built into it, but much less intrusive and heavy than the traditional collar Magali was wearing.

"Now, my dear, I think its time we got you changed and set up properly." she said, with a malevolent grin, gesturing for the slave to come close.
Sheena-Tiger said:
Magali gasped but kept biting into the top where she knew the nipples were hidden. The sweater was nothing she would call tasty but one had to go through some suffering here and there if one wanted to get forward. After all, the giantess seemed to like it, aliens were odd, even if they looked mostly human.

Being called 'pet' and that she would have to pay for it was not sounding all to well, but again, a price had to be paid if you took a leap of faith like that and she had managed to get what she wanted: Get of this damn ship! That giantess showed interest in her, that was what counted for Magali right here and now. Leaving the ship with Mara had not been part of her plan, if you could call biting a clearly superior creature a plan, but she was better off than the blond or even the other slaves, she hoped... and she hoped that the blond would not be angry with her and try anything funny. Having enemies among the slaves is dangerous.

There was one thing that made her shiver though, either her new owner carried something hidden in her pants in an unusual place or... she was very, very happy to hug her pet, and this should not happen.

~~~~~~~~~~

The redhead followed Mara through the station. That most spaces seemed rather high was not a big surprise. An alien, she had no reason not to believe that this was just a coincidence from mother nature, creating 2 races looking so much alike with seemingly only one mayor difference in the lower region between their legs, not taking medicine or genetic defects into account, of her size would pick a station where she could walk more or less normal without bending down all the time. Magali could not make sense out of everything, at least not in detail, but most things looked rather normal, just a different size. Hell, if she ever was allowed to sit on a sofa or such, she would have to climb!

'Pet' suddenly did not sound so strange anymore. She was small compared to her buyer and leashed like a pet and it did not make much of a difference if she had to crawl or was allowed to walk, in both cases she just continued to be small. The difference was more if she was able to look at her breasts or back or could only see, she guessed, nothing higher than the knees of her mistress unless she looked up. Seeing the new collar was not much of a surprise. The slavers received their collars back, owners usually wanted to parade their slaves around in their own collars, at least where she could without fearing laws against slavery, even Magali knew that much.

The injection gun was a whole other topic, one she could not classify and the kind of grin Mara showed was not very reassuring. Magali gulped and looked around. There were more than enough doors she could try, but likely only the one they used to enter room would be valid, IF she ever made it to that place without being caught by that giantess. This was not taking into account, that the giantess was still holding the leash and how high her hopes of pulling that one from her iron grip were... the blond likely had many hurting places after being thrown around. Giving into her fate, Magali slowly stepped closer, not saying a word since she had met Mara.
Rakki said:
Mara scooped up her plaything, lifting her efforetlessly to sit on her lap. She fit the leather looking collar. Its trimmings where gold, from the buckle to the small medallion that would hang at Magali's throat, emblazoned with a logo that looked uncannily like Mara's glowing eyes.

She smiled, removing the heavy slave collar with ease. "This collar will open any door on the station," she ran her hand down the curve of the slave's spine. "Only about five percent of the station is set up to my size, and there are more than ten thousand 'normal' humans living here, employees of mine in one way or another."

She picked up the injector. "This is a dose of medical nannites, once they're established in your system, they can help fight illness, prevent ageing, and even help yiu heal from wounds." She pressed it qgainst her slaves shoulder. She didnt mention that thanks to the collar and nanites she had free reign of the little redheads biology.

Returning the gun to its table, where it promptly vanished, Mara streached her arms up, pulling off her seater to reveal she was topless underneath, both of her thumb-tip like nipples where hard, and her cock lulsed beneath Magali.

"Do you have any questions, pet?" Mara asked, gently pulling the slave towards the nipple she'd so forcefully bitten. "Or would you rather pay for your little misbehavior in that ship fiest?" Her tone indicated that the punishment might not be wholly unenjoyable.
Sheena-Tiger said:
Magali tried to stop Mara for a second and look at the small medallion, but nothing more, not that she had any chance to really do anything with their difference in strength. At least, this new collar felt much more nice than the brutal but effective one from the slavers, it almost felt good and likely would not chafe her skin. What actually worried her was not so much the difference in size and strength but this odd pulsing beneath her.

The short redhead shuddered, the huge hand running down her spine, conforming to every little curve. The message that the collar would open every door were welcome news as well as that most doors would be a hindrance for Mara. She had no illusion, there would be more than enough important doors she could not open like this, like the armory, if they had one, but still... good news were good news. As the injection gun came up Magali gulped though. It was big after all so her owner could handle it with ease, medical nannites were not an ill omen though and growing in popularity all across the galaxy. It did not prepare her for the pain though and she yelped out in pain as the nannites were pushed into her system. Magali reached around and rubbed the place as best as she could, proving that she had some natural flexibility. The real meaning of the collar and the nannites were lost to her though, at least at the moment. Of course, she did expect some kind of mechanism build into the collar to stop her but that was all.

As the sweater came off, Magali gulped. Those breasts looked not just impressive but intimidating, now that they were completely free. If she rolled up, could she fit into one? The short redhead was actually wondering that with their difference in size and how enhanced Mara's chest was. Being asked if she had any questions, some popped instantly into her head, but she was doubting that Mara would tell her the best way to flee from her own station and others that were interesting would been answered in due time, like where she would sleep and eat or bath or if there would be restricted areas on the station. "Well... I hoped it would catch your attention more than me just spinning around and following simple orders, mistress." she tried to play it down a bit. The pulsing beneath her had clearly gotten worse and she really, really hoped, she was wrong with her assumption about what it was. "Could we go with a small punishment, maybe? I... I really wanted to be with you, mistress... I had to get your attention." Puppy eyes! They had to work on that red eyes giantess, hopefully, as she never had tried that approach with anyone but it had to work!
Rakki said:
“You caught much more than my attention, Pet.” Mara smiled, looking into those pleading eyes. “This is not a punishment. Merely a repayment.” She ran a hand along the bulge where it passed under the slave on her lap. Its 15 inch length pulsed with need.

“I don't want force this into you,” the giantess smiled, “Not tonight, not until your nanites are established properly, the risk of permanent harm is too great.” She undid her pants, letting the monster slide free. “But if you leave me like this,” she a hand down the thick vein crossed length and pulling the slave against it. “I cant guarantee what might happen.”

Mara's eyes glowed as she interfaced with the collar, letting her mind extend through it into the nanites in her pet, They where far from established, but there where enough in her brain to manipulate an increase in arousal.

“If you do well, we can talk about a reward...” she smiled, with a wink, “Maybe even some dinner.”
Sheena-Tiger said:
Magila gulped, she was not sure if that was a good or a bad thing, having caught more than just her attention... likely something bad, in a way. She could feel the pulsing tool below her more and more, the question was, what kind of repayment this was. A repayment of pain or pleasure? By the pure size it was likely pain. Just by guessing Magila was pretty sure that the cock was bigger than her arm, and she knew for sure that something big like her arm was already not fitting but this? No way.

With a soft whimper the redhead looked up. Not forcing it into her? There was no other way than forcing to get it into her! It simply was to big for someone as small as Magila. That woman was insane, giant and insane, cementing the plan to flee as soon as possible. Maybe if she could survive this first day. "I am pretty sure it would... hurt... mistress. That would happen." the shorter woman tried to give her personal insight, unaware of what the nannites were doing within her and how they already worked on quite the low level even if the shift within her was minimal. For Magila the situation was awkward, mostly feeling the hot cock thanks to its heat and pulsing while her own heartbeat increased and she felt a very distinct, growing warmth.

Her eyes wandered down once more, literally staring at the cock, her mouth watering a bit while she wondered how it might taste if she ran her tongue from the base up to the tip. "If I do what exactly well, mistress?" the girl asked, having a rough idea in her mind that did not include breaking her apart from where her legs joined until now and upwards... but likely included an aching jaw coupled with an intimate knowledge of the cocks head.
Rakki said:
Mara lent back onto the sofa, grinning gently. "Oh it would hurt you now," she said gently "But I don’t want to hurt you. Not yet. And I certainly wouldn’t want to ruin you so early in our relationship." Her tone was reassuring but left no hint that if Magali displeased her mistress there would be repercussions.

"You where so eager to play aboard the slaver ship, pet." she said, "Now you're unsure?" she tweaked the nipple that the slave had bitten, biting her lower lip at the thought. "I don’t care how you do it, but you'd better show me that I didn’t waste my time purchasing you."

Mara was reveling in her new found power, she'd been the biggest baddest person around for a while, but this was her first time having someone so completely at her mercy. She loved it.
Sheena-Tiger said:
Magali looked shocked at the promise that it would hurt and be detrimental for her health. That Mara seemingly for now did not take actions into that direction was not as reassuring as it could be though. Unsure was not really a word she would use about her current situation either, it was more like her whole 'plan' had backfired quite nicely and each scenario she played in her head about telling Mara that she was a fresh capture and had planned to hope for a way to escape Mara once they entered the station ended in any best case with a spanking, something she was not looking forward to.

Not sure on how she should act, but she could feel this need still growing within her and how her body began to react to it. With no clothes hiding her body Mara was able to see those so much smaller nipples growing hard while the region between her thighs was moistening. Unable to fight her growing urges the redheads hips began moving on their own, letting Mara feel the hot and moist lips rubbing over her pulsing cock while at the same time the desperate Magali leaned forward and wrapped her mouth around the still free nipple of her mistress. Her eyes showed that she was acting out of fear, and thanks to the nannites driven by the growing arousal. Compared to Mara, Magali was weak and yes, quite literally at the others mercy.
Rakki said:
Mara gave a small sharp inhalation, sucking air in between her teeth as her pet began to suck her nipple and grind against her member. She ran her hand through the slaves hair, cupping her face to the massive breast. “Harder pet. You wont hurt me.” she said her voice thick with enjoyment, “But I want you to try.”

She felt a twinge of guilt at the fear on the slaves face, but she'd been considered a monster for the changes she'd enacted on her body going back years. The same thrill she'd gotten from watching the people who'd known her as the little nano-tech collage student with Daddy's limitless credit card, after she'd first used her knowledge to break galactic sentient modification laws to become something more than human.

She slid the hand from Malagi's hair, down her back, and under her. Her long slender fingers began to massage the slaves wetness. Her other hand came down between them and began to work her own shaft. As they writhed together, Mara groaned in delight. As they worked, she lent down and affectionately kissed the slave on to top of her head, the giantess's glowing eyes pulsing as she transmitted her plans.

In a lab somewhere on the station, a computer was compiling a new nanite program sequence, matching it to Malagi's biology.
Sheena-Tiger said:
Magali gasped, the huge hand on her head made it impossible to deny the giant woman her 'request'. Yes, the touch was gentle, the hand running through the long red hair but it nevertheless was a really big and strong hand, maybe even able to crush her with relative ease. Spurred on by that thought she bit down on the big nipple, sucking and pulling on it while her tongue ran over the tip of this unbelievable big thing. The whole sensation was odd, it was hard but in a way soft and of course warm and the young slave got rather well into it.

The young woman could feel the hand wandering down on her back, making her lean a bit forward, arching her back. Still busy with her attempts of rubbing her wet lips into the hot cock she did not expect the hand reaching down for that place and a deep sensual moan left the mouth of Mara's new toy. Instincts she not knew she had took over and Magali pushed down on the big finger in an attempt to push it into herself. Completely caught up in her carnal pleasure, and busy with the nipple her whole attention was far away from those glowing eyes, not that she could even barely guess what Mara was cooking up in her laboratory. Any thought about something else than her own pleasure were drowned in arousal and pleasure.
Rakki said:
Mara groaned as her pet bit down, the extra stimulation pulsing through her body. Her pet trying to impale herself on her fingers made her tingle with sympathy and she angled her hand to allow her to do so.

She worked the fingers inside of Malagi, reaching as deeply as she could. Her other hand worked her cock and it throbbed with sympathy.

Mara shifted both of them on the sofa, positioning herself so she was laying down, her torso flat, her legs hanging over the end.

She lifted her pet from her nipple, she lifted her turning Magali sat her atop her chest, facing towards her cock, leaning her forward, she slipped her fingers back inside her, letting her bounce on the giantess's tits as she worked her with a firm rhythm. Her other hand worked her cock, facing its head towards the slave. It was visibly pulsing, the veins throbbing.

Mara began to upload the nanite programming even as she worked her slave's snatch. Their new setting would produce an almost overload of dopamine and oxytocin when her pet came. The two hormones should combine to give cause her pet to form a bond with her.
Sheena-Tiger said:
Malagi moaned against the nipple, feeling the huge fingers pushing into her ready pussy, leaving them coated with her lovely juices. It was very unlikely that the short redhead ever had experienced something remotely similar in her life. When Mara suddenly began to shift around she yelped and tried to hold herself to Mara in fear that she otherwise would fall down. How easy Mara then handled her little pet drove some of the fear she felt for Mara right back home again, but by far not enough to stop the highly risen arousal at this point.

It took Magali a few seconds to get a hang of her new position and what was happening, but she instantly was able to get back to impale herself on those lovely fingers which brought quite the pleasure each time she felt them moving, forcing her to moan ever so lovely. What to make out of the quite big cock in front of herself took a little bit longer though. Finally, after pushing herself a few times down on Mara's fingers, she reached forward with her hands to wrap them around the quite thick tool and stroke up and down while at the same time bending down and giving the tip of the cock a long, sensual lick.

What at the same time happened inside of herself was lost to the girl, how should she be aware of it anyway without an access to the nanites or even the uploaded programs to understand them? Even if she knew, she had already passed a point of no return and just as she opened her mouth to take the head of the big cock as much as she could into her mouth, she wanted at least try it and please her mistress, Magila climaxed, forcing the hormones rushing through her system as programmed by the nanites.
Rakki said:
Mara moaned as Malagi climaxed on top of her, eased up, slowing her hand working on her pussy. She felt the tongue trace across her cocks head, and smiled. “That's the way, pet.” she urged gently “You don't have to push yourself hard, take your time.”

The giantess didn't think that flooding her slave with hormones would stop an escape attempt, but it might slow her if she had an earnest desire to flee. There was no where on the station outside of her reach, but she would be interested to see where the little redhead might flee.

She arched her back in pleasure as she neared her own climax, ordering the conveyor system to send up a pile of warm towels to the table beside the sofa. She breifly considered requesting the other newly acquired slave to come and clean her pet after what was about to happen, but thought better of it.

“I'm about to...” she had to stop talking to give a squeal. It had been a long time since she'd had someone else touch her like that... Most people considered her a freak. “Oh Fuuuuu..." she swore her cock seemed to bulge in the middle as it prepared to unleash.
Sheena-Tiger said:
Magali shuddered, the redhead still kept moving back and forth on the finger, riding them while she contracted around them. Her judgement was so clouded, the pleasure so much and of course, the hormones rushing through her body were hardly of any help. This was quite addicting, the climax and her hands around this warm, pulsing cock. The redhead was confused about her own feelings and actions, as much as her clouded mind allowed, which was not that much at all.

Feeling Mara moving below her, something clicked, telling her what was about to happen and she gripped the cock a little bit more tightly, rubbing it up and down while leaning further in, her lips wrapping around the tip of the cock, quite lovingly actually. By no means though, was she prepared for what was about to happen. The young fresh slave simply licked around the tip of the cock with her warm tongue and even gently suckled on it, tasting the pre dripping from it.

Magali was still considering Mara a freak, of course, but maybe a little less scary, maybe even a bit lovely with certain... qualities. The meaning of the building up pressure escaped her like so many things within the last minute or so, instead her administrations grew more lovely and experienced. Being caught up in it herself she was taken by utter surprise the moment Mara finally exploded. A little bit shot into her mouth and was gulped quickly, thanks to Mara having her mouth around the tip. Most of it though, shot everywhere else, and the redhead stared with wide open eyes at the cock, gasping.
Rakki said:
Mara lay there panting. She had the perfect view of the cute little ass and pussy as her pet sat on her tits. She forced her mind to other things before her arousal took hold. Putting one hand on the slaves belly, she sat up, gently sliding the cum covered girl down into her lap, she grabbed a warm towel from the table.

"Your former master should be disgraced," she teased, offering the sheet sized towel to Malagi, "The price he charged me for you wasn't a hundredth of your value."

She bent her head, giving the side of the slave's face a gentle lick. The cum didnt taste like real cum, she'd designed it to be more pleasant, sweeter, and fruity, but it was a little tart. "Do you think i should adjust the flavour of this?" she asked her pet, taking another lick "and maybe bring the thickness up a bit?"

She looked thoughtful for a moment, "And because you where so compliant, a reward." she smiled, her eyes glowed with intensity that bathed the slave's body in a rose tone. "I've turned on your collar's security alert." her smile turning cold, "Now if I'm changing the program of your nanobots, it will chime, and your medallion will glow." as if on queue, the medallion gave a glowing pulse, its eyes shaped glyph mirroring Mara's own beaming orbs, and gave a "bing" sound. "To be clear, you've got the same class of nanites as I've used to become," she gestured up and down her own body. "and you're now considered contraband in all federation space." she ran both hands down the slave's torso. "But I think the exchange will be worth it."

The uploaded program would take a while to work, but she was sure her pet would be able to feel the tingle as her nanites began to construct the feline tail, and ears, and enhance the slaves chest.

Mara's tone warmed back to friendly. "I'm sure you're hungry after that." she seemed to offer no explanation to what changes she'd made.
Sheena-Tiger said:
Magali was still panting and squirmed as she suddenly was lifted and seated down in the lap again while her giant owner shifted herself back into a sitting position. She grabbed the towel and began to clean herself, at least her skin as the cum simply stuck to her hair and would need a proper bath. "I was... captured 3 days ago... I guess... considering the amount of times they turned off the light." the short girl replied while looking up, for some reason feeling, it would be good if Mara knew this fact and made big eyes as Mara's face suddenly came close and... licked her just like that. Somehow this made her belly feel like a bunch of butterflies suddenly began running wild.

The young woman could not understand what was actually happening, her body was still cooling down from the climax and the hormonal overflow and there Mara was licking her face a second time, leaving Magali with even more butterflies and a really dumb look on her face. "Strawberries?" she asked. "I once tasted something labeled strawberry-flavor... I... loved it." Magali admitted.

As Mara announced a reward though, Magali suddenly got very apprehensive and turned a bit pale as soon as the collar was mentioned and Mara's smile grew cold. She was not sure what exactly was going on, but security alert and that she was now counted as contraband where very, very bad news. Fleeing with the collar still around her neck was simply out of the question as she would either be returned immediately or someone would at least attempt to find a way to replace the collar and sell her to someone else. The thing about the programming for those medical nanites, she still believed they were just for her health and safety, was lost though. Even the gesture was not much of a help as Magila simply had not enough knowledge about nanites and the changes which began just were not visible... only a slight tingling in 5 places, something where her overwhelmed mind could not yet connect. Of course, it was only a question of time, Magali was not a stupid girl, she only had a near mind shattering climax after being sold to Mara and thus her whole world was toppled over. Magali simply was overwhelmed.

"Exchange? What is the reward?" she asked meekly, by now not sure if she should ask at all, fearing the security alert might make it even more easy to initiate something painful like an electrical shock, and then there had been this glow from those huge pools of the red eyes were. Now without the glow and up close, Magali had to admit, they were rather beautiful. Under other circumstances she could sink into them. All the while, the nanites were working, interpreting the program to rewire the nervous system to meet the changed and added assets as well. After all, a human brain was not meant to feel touch to a tail or move it or work with the increased spectrum of sounds moveable feline ears would pick up. In addition, all those changes and additions needed energy, some kind of mass and what little cum she had gulped a little bit ago was just not enough, as well as the slave rations she had received the last few days. "Hungry... I... I guess a bit? I think I could eat 2 whole rations..." Magali replied, her mind slowly began to wonder what flavors there might be used here on Mara's station. The slaves on the ship had got mostly tasteless stuff, back home she had a few different options to mix and match while natural things were beyond her understanding.
Rakki said:
Mara felt a pang of guilt. She'd grown up rich, and the idea that someone had never tried strawberries was horrifying. Her eyes pulsed rapidly as she sent orders to her personal kitchen, in a universe of protein packs and long storage rations, even food replication, it was a luxury.

The stations outer rings housed hydroponics among the solar panels, fruits and vegetables mainly, supplied to the whole population at a reasonable price, it was one of the appealing things about a "rouge" station like Sa'ora. Most grains and easily transported foodstuffs where bought in by freighter. There where even a few fields of cattle and other, more exotic livestock, essentially only for Mara's use due to the cost.

She ordered a full buffet to be prepared for her pet, to be set out in her guest dinning room, the one with chairs set upon a dais to make her dining companions feel less small.

"I'll have some food prepared," she smiled, her hand going to the table beside her sofa "But these might hold you over while you bathe," she picked up the bowl of mixed berries, it fit neatly in her hand, from blueberries, to black, strawberries to raspberry, even miniaturised furless kiwifruit. She picked up a single strawberry, holding it out to her pet between to fingers. It was plump, and about half the size of an apple, its seeds a dusky gold against the deep crimson red, the green stem bright and vibrant.

"This is a real strawberry," she was clearly excited to watch the slaves reaction to the taste, "My, uh, fluid isn’t quite the same taste, but an approximation of many different tastes, these however, are divine."
Sheena-Tiger said:
(I NEVER thought it would be so hard to find a red haired catgirl that I like o_O Come on internet... a redhead!)

Magali was unaware of the pang of guilt her owner felt but was happy that Mara was not reacting negatively, for now, to the news that her new pet was completely untrained. Okay, Magali was rather frightened about what the collar could do to her and that she would never get away and have her freedom back. She had grown up without being poor, her body showed no sign of malnutrition or something like that, but she was simply part of the masses growing up in a place where actually importing most natural foods were not viable while flavored and shaped industrial food was the norm and no one thought any bad about it.

Unable to pick up the signals send around by her mistress and yet to discover the outer regions of the stations all she could do was clean herself a bit more with the huge towel while watching the giantess in rapt attention. "Bath?" she asked while eying the bowl with all those colorful things in it. There was barely any smell from it, not that it mattered much as her nose was rather full with the scent of Mara's cum, so it was a bit more hard to place the things anywhere. Magali knew she had seen some of them somewhere, pictures of course, but nothing was clicking into place to name any of them.

Considering what exactly Mara had said, the things likely were meant for her, so her full attention was at the cute red and golden thing, dismissing the green stuff, it somehow did not called 'edible' some of the other items in the bowl which were green as a whole. When she heard the word 'strawberry' she looked up into Mara's face for a second before looking at the small fruit again and reaching out with both hands to take it. The giant redhead could then watch how Magali took her first careful bite of a real fruit and it even was a strawberry. Her face showed the firework her tastebuds must be sending straight up into her brain while she looked stunned at the red fruit... right before stuffing her face with the rest of it and purring with closed eyes while she enjoyed the taste. The purr was definitely genuine, a sound a human was not able to create on that level and the short redhead was completely unaware of it. At the same time, any observant giantess could not that the ears sat just a bit higher up and had a certain pointyness to them, nanites hard at work.
Rakki said:
"Bathe, it means to clean" Mara corrected the slave, "There are..." Mara paused, raising an eyebrow as her eyes flashed as she pulled the schematics of the normal sized rooms in her section of the station, "Normal sized Showers, baths, and even... a Steri-sand... shower set up in the housekeepers section, if you want to get cleaned up"

The giantess's face split into a genuine grin as Magali took her first bite of the fruit, then shoved it into her mouth.

The purring sound was so cute, and she wanted to hug the little slave to her breast and feel the vibrations of it. But there would be time for that later. She made a note to ajust her nanite settings to induce lactation, imagining the soon to be kitten girl lapping at her nipple for cream.

She held out the bowl to Magali so she could help herself. "Of course you're welcome to use my facilties," she offered, "And I will have some clothes manufactured and delivered for you, do you have a prefrence for colour?"
Sheena-Tiger said:
Magali made a cute pout, she knew what bathing meant but her hurt feelings vanished quickly as she heard all the options. She knew sonic showers, not that she had any clue how they really worked, and had heard of other options, even that rich people used actual water! Of course other options in between existed with a different price depending on all kind of things. Of course she wanted to get cleaned, but first... she grabbed the bowl and began to taste the different fruits, making faces, depending on the fruit, especially with the kiwi which seemed not to sit to well with her tastebuds. All in all though she seemed to enjoy them while she tried to pay attention to her owner.

As usual, the young woman had no clue about the growing and changing ideas of her owner while pondering and slowly shaking her head. "I would like to use something in my size for cleaning, please." she said honestly, getting a bit freaked out by the difference in all sizes. She already felt small, tiny... only sitting in Mara's lap was giving her some kind of security, a small warm feeling stronger than those other feelings and she was not sure when it had begun to blossom... surely not when Mara had lifted her up into her lap. Magali had been frightened back then, unlike now. But it had been prior to that sexy time as well... everything was happening so fast, everything was confusing and out of perspective. "I think I like yellow..." Magali replied, not sure herself, she never had thought much about style and colors with clothes. She had been the more practical kind, getting what was cheap and fit her slim body.
Rakki said:
Mara watched in delight as her pet tasted the fruits, giving a sympathetic chuckle as she pulled a face at the kiwifruit.

"I know you came to this station against your will, but i hope you will grow to enjoy your life here." She said genuinely, almost not wanting to leave her new pet, but she knew gthat she had to clean, as she did herself.

Her stomach and the underside of her prodigious tits where still coated with her cum. She tenderly lifted the slave to the ground, stealthily getting a feel of the pets developing breasts, she stood. She put in an order to have a yellow sun dress made to fit Magali. On a whim she also had a latex body suit and corset added to the queue.

Leaning down, she gave her pet a kiss, gently on the top of her head. "I will have your former friend take you for a shower, and guide you about..." she gave a mischievous look. "She has not settled happily into her roll here, i think you might be able to convince her."

With that the giantess turned and was gone...
The blond slave, Aesh, saw her instructions appear on the wrist band she'd been fitted with.

TAKE MAGALI TO BATHE IN SERVICE AREA.
BLUE LIGHT PATH WILL GUIDE YOU.

She cursed and looked down at the latex maids uniform she was wearing. Her first few hours had been a living nightmare, her collar had been replaced with an industrial laborer collar, heavy and unpleasant.

Then there where the storys the free servants had told her, they'd made her blood run cold, once she realised who the giantess REALY was, she was just wishing she'd been back on the slaver ship.

The countdown on her wrist was going down, and she scurried out into the living room, there was a strange scent in the area, the other slave standing naked beside a soiled sofa and the last whisps of red hair dissapearing down a hallway.

"Oh god you're still ok!" She sobbed, pulling Magali into a hug. "We need to get away before that monster does something to us!"
Sheena-Tiger said:
Magali smiled as she looked up at Mara but said nothing. She was not sure if she ever could like it here, something was torn inside of her. One part of her opting for one thing and another part opting for something else. Up until now, the little pain from the nanite-injection aside, everything had been pleasurable but it could be to lure her in, make her give up everything. It was so hard to tell. Even the soft tingling in different regions vanished, well, her brain simply did not register them anymore but the nanites were still at work. With the fruits eaten they even received some more material to work with and kept adjusting the little redheads body to the specifications.

"My friend?" Magali was a bit confused, she did not remember any friends and shrugged it away and opted for waiting while Mara vanished. Just as she was about to turn around she suddenly heard a voice and was pulled into the hug, yelping in surprise and having to look up at the roughly 1 head taller and stronger Aesh with her blond hair. Aesh might be able to see the changes that had happened to the other slave better than Mara, the ears clearly pointy and in a higher position and a nub at the end of her spine. The breasts were growing as well but less obvious due to a bigger region.

"Oh! You... I... I guess I am sorry... taking your place here... with the mistress." she replied and wrapped her arms around the blond, still somewhat sticky herself, especially her red hair. A genuine smiles was forming on her face "Yes... okay... I even had real fruit!" she answered rather happy but then her face clouded up. "Getting away... where? How? There is some security alarm with my collar... and... she tagged me as contraband she said. Everyone would keep or return me. Or do you have an idea on how to remove it?" Magali asked, lowering her voice while looking around in fear someone else might be around and listening.
Rakki said:
Aesh felt her hope falling, "You understand who Mara... Mistress is right?" she whispered, trying to speak into Magali's ear, but it wasn’t where she'd expected it on the the redheads head. "Did you ever see the Slicer holovids?"

Slicer had been a hit horror series over the last year, with the first few movies making almost galaxy wide by now, most people if they hadn't seen them, had at least heard of them, with several sequels being put out rapidly, most depicted people being kidnapped and transformed into grottoes beings by the titular Slicer. Each vid started with a disclaimer stating that it was based on real events, and that the names had been changed to protect the innocent.

"She is the real Slicer," Aesh sounded like she was in full panic, "This station is her new playground. She is going to..." Aesh trailed off, then suddenly pulled out of the hug.

"Your ears," she cupped a hand over her mouth in horror, "there is something wrong with your ears!"

Aesh's armband beeped a warning, she looked down, eyes wide with fear. She grabbed Magali's hand, dragging her along, "Oh god, we have to hurry, I'm going to be punished if you're not in the bathroom soon!" Tears where streaming down her face. She didn’t want to be turned into a freak.

~~~

Mara stepped into her own bathroom, its pleasantly dark colour scheme, black marble and polished brass. She stepped naked into the Omnidirectional shower, setting it to standard down with a thought.

It was larger than it needed to be, would accommodate someone twice her size conformably. It was a pain to refit complex equipment like it to adjust for her whims. As she washed Mara pulled up her own nanite settings, creating an algorithm to allow her to lactate, designing a sweet, creamy, practically addictive milk. On a whim she ensured that it would also have concentrated nutrients. It would mean she'd have to eat more, but that was fine with her.

With the program open, she considered bumping her hight up again. Playing with her pet had made her feel powerful in a way she'd never experienced before, she now understood what she'd been craving when she began changing her self, and all of those 'victims' that she'd left behind.

Her mind went to her most recent victim, Magali, her pet, and her cock hardened, she closed her nanite controls and began to stroke herself, watching the two slaves on the stations monitors as she began to work herself.
Sheena-Tiger said:
Magali looked a bit confused at the blonde slave in front of her, the woman she barely even knew for 3 days and had mostly seen right before Mara had bought both of them. The questions and explanation made her think though. Of course, even she had heard of these videos but never had been interested in them. As Aesh suddenly pulled away and looked at her ears she finally reached up, registering the tingling again, and her hands landed right where they had been some time ago and would be on a normal human being, sliding up, feeling them and the pointy tip.

"M..my ears!? What happened to them!" her voice suddenly filling up with panic, as well as her wide open eyes. While the redhead was still shocked by what she found out about her ears, Aesh pulled her away, making her stumble for a few steps until she caught herself. something was off with her balance, just a little bit... almost top-heavy. It was all only a little bit, hardly noticeable under normal circumstances, but the thing with her ears was making her much more aware, even more so as her ears had this tingling sensation and her breasts as well and... Magali simply stopped right after they had left the room, grabbing the taller and stronger blonds hand. "S...stop! Please! I think it is not just my ears!" her voice trembled while she turned around. "Is... is everything alright with my ... behind?" she asked, fear dripping from her voice, not daring to reach to the place where it was tingling and the nub was visible.

From experience Mara would likely know, while many other regions grew, the nanites worked on extensions of the spine especially well when the victim/pet was sleeping as the constant movements during the day were everything but not helpful. It was more efficient, limiting the constant repairs and thus waste of material and energy, working on it during that time. In most cases, the changes in balance were having some cute effects as well. Meanwhile though, Magali began to worry more and more as well, the wish to flee growing again inside of her, despite the mostly good experience she had so far.
Rakki said:
Aesh huffed, her time was running out, she spun.

And the air rushed out of her lungs. Right there above Magali's ass was an inch, maybe an inch and a half length of tail.

“Y... you've got.... a tail,” Her voice cracked, “Oh god she got you, the Slicer is changing you into something else!” she recoiled from Magali, lost her balance and fell to the floor of the hallway. Horror and panic filled her face.

On her wrist, the braclet's screen showed 15 seconds, and an audible countdown began.

“Fifteen”

Its cold computer tone cutting even through the sobs and moans of the blond, as her eyes went wide. “We aren’t going to make it, she's going to turn me into something too.” she wailed, curling up into a ball defeated. “I just wanted to go home...”

“Ten”

~~

Mara watched as panic gripped the two, she was tempted to use Magali's nanites to calm her, but kind of wanted to see what she would do.

She rolled her eyes as the blond simply gave up, she might have cut her some slack if she'd sprinted towards the shower block, but she was making no effort, Mara would just have to find something fun to do with her.

She was massaging her chest, enjoying the sensations and resented being forced to act because one of her purchases had given up.
Sheena-Tiger said:
"I got WHAT!?" she yelled and finally tried to look over her shoulder and around herself, feeling with both hands and jumping in surprise at the quite alien feeling while the little nub even moved just a tiny bit, forcing the nanites to do even more repairs with all the movement and touching.

As Aesh suddenly broke down though, Magali switched rather fast into a more rational thinking, like when she had jumped at Mara and bitten her not all that long ago. Worried she grabbed both hands of the blonde slave and tried to pull her up. "Come on! If you get punished, you only make it worse this way! And... and I have no clue where to go!" She hoped that Aesh would snap out of it.

Of course, it was only Aesh's task to guide her to the bathroom so the redhead likely had not to fear any punishment, but she did not want see the other girl punished... even though somewhere in the back of her head, what she might get turned into. The stories she had heard about those holovids ranged from things like a human male turned into a sexy female quite humanlike alien up to intelligent creatures getting turned into a cute little animal worried about the next meal and a hand caressing their silky fur. Which of all the stories from one extreme to the other was anywhere close to the truth or was even turned into a video was unknown to her. Of course, she herself worried now that she would be turned into something ugly or whatever, but one step at a time, and with Aesh cowering on the ground in fear was not helping at all, not to talk about any way off this station. Magali had seen far less than Aesh, she needed the cute blonde.
Rakki said:
The electronic voice toned "Five."

"The blue line." Aesh sobbed, Magali's was right, there was hope still, her eyes where still leaking tears as she tried to stand "When she gives me a task she sets a light line in the walls to guide me," she gestured to the blue line of lights leading down the hallway from where they stood.

Still sobbing she took a few half hearted steps down the hallway.

"Time is up."

The computer's voice had been replaced, it was now the smooth, calm lushness of Mara.

"Now Aesh, if you'd done your task, rather than scaring my pet, this wouldn’t have happened."

There was silence in the hall, and Aesh's collar made the same beep as Malagi's had when Mara uploaded the feline programming. Aesh paled.

"No please Slic.... MISTRESS NO..." She wailed, the sound echoing down the hallway "I can feel it, I can feel her changing me!" she screamed, her hands shot up to cover her eyes.

Mara's disembodied voice filled the hallway again.

"I'm sorry you had to witness this, pet, if you continue to follow the blue lights you can get refreshed before dinner, I'm sure your own changes are making you hungry." There was a warm, almost taunting note to her voice.

~~~~

Mara sighed, taking shampoo from a dispenser hidden in the wall, and beginning to wash her long locks of hair. She'd decided that Aesh would be happier with a more demonic demeanour, if she was going to misbehave, then so be it. She was going to shrink her down to three feet tall, red skin, blacken her eyes, a cute pair of horns, and on a whim, she even added a little tail with a heart shaped end. Just because she thought tails where cute. The changes would take most of the night, accept the eyes, that for some reason where the easiest thing to edit, albeit painful.

She observed Magali's changes, they where progressing relatively smoothly, as expected. She'd pictured her pet discovering the ears post shower, looking into a mirror, or when her prehensile tail suddenly grabbed something she was thinking of reaching for. But she would now get to witness her pets reaction as her changes took place, and wondered how long before she discovered the speed and agility enhancements that would doubtlessly be beginning to make them self evident.

She doubted the red headed slave would leave the fallen Aesh as she was. She watched the two on the sensors with interest.
Sheena-Tiger said:
All Magali could do was mostly watching quite shocked the moment the time was up. For a very few seconds she had actual hope since Aesh was getting herself together. Suddenly hearing her mistress helped with being shocked though. "Mistre..." she stopped mid-word as Aesh cut into her and she simply had to wrap her arms around Aesh and hug the blonde while she covered her eyes.

Hearing her owner's voice again and that she was sorry for all this, helped Magali calm down though and hearing about dinner made her even a bit excited while her stomach was doing all the answering with a lot of growling. "Yes Mistress." Magali finally mumbled and tried to get Aesh to walking again, wrapping one arm around her while guiding her along the way, following the blue lights. "Come Aesh... that's your name, right? I never knew it before. If... if you still manage your job, guiding me to the bathroom... and maybe even helping me with it... maybe mistress will reward you a bit? There is hope... never lose hope, please." The redhead almost whispered, she was still shorter than Aesh and while the nanites definitely began to work right after the security settings had made it beep, she could not yet see any changes, at least not while Aesh was covering her eyes. Of course, the nanites had a lot of material to work with, since she was shrinking Aesh and thus all the excess material could be used up unlike with Magali who needed food to add material for all her growing parts.

The young redhead was hoping for her first wet actual bath, or at least a shower using real water. Simply by thinking this might be possible her mood lifted a bit again, but Aesh's situation was really pulling her down. In addition, she did not yet know of her changes to her breasts, the growth there still barely there without proper amounts of material, so visually she had no hint, unlike her ears and tail. More subtle changes eluded her even more but the nanites could work on speed and agility far better as most of it involved some rearranging on the inside. Those discoveries would take a little bit, but they would come, once she had things she could compare them with properly.
Rakki said:

Aesh let the redhead shuffle her down the hallway, the pain passed from her eyes quickly, but her entire body tingled, the latex maid's costume she was wearing didn’t seem as tight anywhere but across the bust.

She let her hand fall from her eyes, everything looked normal, she kept her head turned away from the redhead, not wanting anyone to see whatever change had been so painful, she'd sort of expected to be blind. The entire surface of her skin was tingling, and as she looked at it, it seemed almost rosy. "My life is over," she sniffled as Magali helped her down the hallway, it seemed like as they moved she didn’t have to lean down as far onto the redhead. "Even if we escape, once she has changed us, we're contraband anywhere in governed space."

Together they rounded into the bathroom, it was sparse, stainless steel walls, a conveyor tabble sat near the door, on it was a yellow towel, a folded sundress, and a latex catsuit complete with tail hole, both in bright yellow, along with a black latex corset that matched the full body suit. Set into the walls where a bathtub, large enough for two people, a shower and some glass chamber that was probably the steri-sand shower.

There was a shelf containing a selection of soaps, shampoos and lotions in fancy bottles and variety of scents, each illustrated with bright colourful labels depicting flours and fruits.

Aesh stood just inside the door. "Do you need help with working any of these?" she offered, her voice still on the edge of tears and croaky from all the crying. Maybe Magali was right, maybe she could redeem herself and the mistress might return her to normal. But she doubted it.

~~~~

Mara felt a pang of pride as she watched her pet attempt to help the blond slave. She would have to reward her Magali for that. Maybe she would assign Aesh to her personally.. she wasn't sure if that would be considered a gift or a burden.

Her mind wandered through the stations systems, doing routine checks and keeping tabs on everything. There was a resource shortage in the manufacturing sector and she sent out a lightspeed drone with an order to fill.

One of her simulations was done, and she ran over the results, disappointed.

On a whim she ordered a complete refit to be readied for her part of the station. She decided she was going to grow bigger, not immediately, but playing with the two slaves was making her feel so powerful. She was realising how most inhabitants of the station no longer looked at her with awe, and she wanted that back, she wanted them to look at her like the two slaves did.
Sheena-Tiger said:
Magali did not stop on her way, strictly following the blue lights, knowing the dangers quite well, as both of them did not actually knew the layout and could thus be led everywhere but she did trust Mara that much. Nobody with even the lick of proper sense threw away 2 newly bought toys after a few hours. There had been an investment of money into them and she doubted they had given their mistress enough enjoyment worth that money. So, being guided into an airlock or garbage chute was unlikely and her hopes were proven right as she stepped into the bathroom.

"Calm down Aesh!" she told the blonde girl while looking around and still holding that hand. "You heard only stories about those vids and stories are always exaggerated by ... I would guess 2 times. And these vids need to sell, so they do not picture the truth but maybe at least 2 times if not even 10-fold what really happened... totally exaggerated. I doubt they actually lie, but... it is not really the truth as well."

With that said she finally turned around and looked at Aesh and gulped, stepping closer. It was rather clear that there had been changes, the skin darker and the redhead was guessing but there had to be a few centimeters missing, not much but it made a difference. Taking a deep breath she slowly pulled Aesh to the bathtub. She was guessing the use of the thing she saw from what she knew from descriptions. "I know you only had to show me the way but... How about you help me washing?" she leaned in to whisper. "You know, show that you want to help and please... do not be a dick and try to fight all the way. Give in... please her. A happy mistress is a gentle mistress."

Magali hoped she was correct about this. There were a lot of stories around the Galaxy about both kind of owners in these lawless regions and even those where laws might allow slavery. One extreme was, that slaves always were treated badly, the other was about owners treating her slaves depending on how they acted and an obeying slave was treated well in these stories. Nevertheless, like with the holovids she was assuming the truth was somewhere in between and thus the redhead simply hoped that Mara would not be cruel to them just to be cruel unless she was in a certain mood. No, in fact, something told her, while definitely using her power, Mara was not just cruel. She had punished Aesh only because the blonde had not carried out her task, she even had told them that she would have overlooked the failure of doing her job in time, if she only had carried it out instead of sitting down on the hallway.

Unaware of what her mistress was doing to herself, Magali wanted to help Aesh. The other slave would be quite down with what was happening to her, which seemed worse than what the redhead was going through, but that only meant, Aesh would need more emotional help.
Rakki said:
Mara watched as her pet continued to try and aid the distressed slave, she smiled. She just wanted to hold her, cuddle her to her chest and stroke her ears and whisper sweet words to her. She wasn't sure where those feelings where from, but she embraced them wholeheartedly.

She gave Aesh's libido a nudge, stimulating the taste centres of her brain, making her mouth and pussy water.
~~~

Aesh nodded meekly, "If you think that will help." everything seemed to be bigger around her, and there where two painful points on her head, the beginning of her horns, and a sensation above her ass she couldn’t place.

Her collar beeped again and her eyes went wide, she was clearly fighting panic as she let out sequel of horror.

She moved to the shelving, noting that Magali's ears and tail where developing, "Do you have a scent you'd like to use?" she asked, quietly, apprehensively. "And would you rather a shower or a bath?" she said, gesturing to one than the other, her pussy was starting to drip, and she bit her lip. The image of running her tongue over the cat girl's skin made her mouth water.

Aesh's skin, even with its red pigment seemed to be pale, her hands where shaking, was this going to be her life now, a plaything for a holo-vid monster?

Sheena-Tiger said:
Magali was unaware of Mara's thoughts or what she was doing to the blonde girl with the definitely darker skin. Yes, something was happening to Aesh, but there was no reason to rub it in anyway.

"I dunno if anything will really help but... taking a bath would feel good, am I right?" she smiled as she gently pulled Aesh to the tub. "I guess... lemon. I heard they smell good." was her answer. While she tried to be happy, at least at the outside, she could feel her stomach growling. All the time those nanites were hard at work. Yes, unlike Aesh, her nanites could not use excess matter while shrinking her, but they tried and took every atom they could, mostly from within her digestive system. The result were first signs of red hair on what little tail that had developed until now and at the backside of her ever shifting ears.

"You know, I never ever had a real bath, soaking in the water. I saw it in a few holo-vids and it looked awesome. All warm and all the foam on top of it. But, I could really need some help with my back... and everywhere else you would like to scrub." the redhead told Aesh while pulling her to the bath, still smiling. Despite their situation, she nevertheless hoped she could raise the mood of the other slave. Their situation was dire but if they simply sulked Mara would most likely do quite the unspeakable things with them and there was really no need for that.
Rakki said:
The conveyor table in the corner of the room gave a beep, indicating that there was a delivory waiting to be made, Aesh quickly stepped over, lifting the clothes to the side, and the system opened up, delivering a large bowl of brown vicious fluid. The shrinking blond put her finger in it and tasted it, her eyes went wide. She picked up the accompanying note.

"For my pet.
Mara <3"

The bowl was larger than Aesh's head and had a delecate spoon stuck to the side by some unseen force, and she handed it off to Magali, "I think this is chocolate for you?" Her voice had a questioning tone, not really understanding why. "It tastes like there is something else in it, maybe vitamins?"

Aesh began to run a warm bath, not too hot, but comfortably warm, and collected lemon body scrub, matching bubble bath and a lemon and coconut shampoo and its companion conditioner.

The tub was slowly filling, it was large enough for two large people to fit easily and the water level was rising, Aesh realised she was having trouble reaching the controls from outside of the tub, there was an uncomfortableness under the latex maid's costume that was continuing to be increasingly oversized on her.

“I grew up on star ships, we had showers, but baths where reserved for when we stopped at stations and planets,” she confided in the redhead. “but they're a pleasant way to relax.” she tried to smile, and not look at Magali's body, even though she desperately wanted to run her tongue over her creamy skin.

She couldn't stop herself from running her eyes down the redheads body as she offered to let her wash anywhere. She licked her lips hungrily.

Deciding that if she was going to help bathe the other slave, she would need to remove the costume, stretching the neck out, she squeezed her shoulders out, pulling it down over her chest (that didn’t seem to be shrinking with the rest of her) wriggling her hips, she seemed to have trouble getting it to go any lower, eventually it snapped down, painfully twitching the four inches of tail that had grown above her ass, she looked down at it, and it wiggled back, the little pointy reversed heart-shape on the end giving a little flutter..
Magali looked over to the beeping noise and observed Aesh. This kind of delivery system was new to her, but only because she had never any need for it in her life. Places never had been so big that anyone she knew could either support people to make this necessary or that the distanced would be so big for this kind of systems. Clothes, food and all other things had been stored, retrieved and so on within a few steps a person could make. In the end what she saw was nothing out of the ordinary though and she approached the definitely meanwhile shorter Aesh.

"For me?" she asked and stepped over, sniffing at first but then taking the bowl, which looked big in her hands as well, and her stomach was heard quite well the very moment the scent reached her nostrils. The redhead licked her lips and Aesh could literally see how her attention was suddenly only with the bowl and it's contents. Not caring any bit in the world Magali began to use the spoon and literally shovel the contents of the bowl into her mouth. "Mmmmmmh! Tish ish gooood!" she managed to get out as she turned around, keeping her eyes on the blonde girl which was eyeing her up and down.

"Do you think, I can take the bowl into the bath? It's tasty! And I am soooo hungry." she asked and slowly made her way over to the tub. All in all, the question to take the bowl with her could offer an opportunity for Aesh to wash Magali however she wants, including using just her tongue all over the shapely redheads body.

Aesh was struck wordless for a moment.

"Uh yeh, of course!" she stammered, why was Magali even asking her about taking the chocolate into the bath? "Anything you want." She was pretty sure that Mara was more concerned with her pet getting what she wanted than what Aesh thought.

Dumping a measure of the lemon scented bubble into the bath, before stepping in, she quickly dunked herself under the bubbling water before surfacing, pushing the wet strands of hair out of her face.

She gave a little wiggle, her body reacting to Mara's meddling she could feel her cunt dripping, but it would be hard for someone to see as long as she was wet from the bath, she held out her hands offering to help.

"Do you want me to hold that while you hop in?" she asked, feeling her mood improve, her horniness and the thought of cleaning Magali pushing the thoughts of the horror happening to her from her mind.

Her new tail splashed at the water behind her, lengthening further as the nanites converted her hight into tail and horns.

[img=110x150 align=right]http://aelinmor.de/owncloud/s/nI8DxqbQu0EcfNK/download[/img]
Magali was all smile at the reply. She did not understood why she was that hungry, but the chocolate was tasty and filled her up pretty well, softening the strong feeling of hunger. Only after a few spoons full of the brown liquid, she already felt much less like starving. While Aesh was busy with preparing the bath, the redhead simply stood there, only a few steps away, watching. Even though she was busy with her food, she tried to observe and learn. Unlike Aesh, she had been raised on a planet and most places you could rent did not waste any space. Showers were used for multiple functions, showering was only one of them. Due to that, Aesh was the only one having experience in how to prepare a bath, but it did not look so hard, the redhead was pretty sure she could do that as well.

Magali was naturally still rather oblivious to what was going on within Aesh's head and the blondes plan to hide her dripping cunt inside the water was working perfectly. As the question to hold the bowl popped up, Magali actually hissed at Aesh and hugged the bowl in a protective way, but she calmed down and blushed, holding it out towards Aesh. "S..sorry... It's just... you know... I am so hungry." she mumbled while she let Aesh take the bowl. Once her hands were free, the young redhead followed the example of Aesh, stepping into the tub and nearly slipped and fell into the water. The unusual ground she had stepped on and that odd constant, even if only slightly, shifting of her balance nearly caught her off guard.

All the while Magali tried to actively ignore the changes she could witness, those happening to Aesh. Her eyes were dark, the skin rather reddish and then there was this tail and maybe even something dark poking through her blonde hair and all together, Aesh simply did not look so impressive anymore, at least if it concerned her height. The water meanwhile was feeling rather interesting. Aesh could see this was a whole new experience for Magali while she lowered herself into it, her growling stomach forgotten for a short while as she giggled and began to relax. "Oh! This... yessss... this was a good choice!"

Aesh pulled her hands back as the redhead hissed at her, genuinely thinking she might get bitten.

"I promise I wont eat your chocolate," she said, sincerity dripping from her voice, "Mara's note said it is yours, and I can't imagine what she would do to me for taking something she meant for you." she said, holding the bowl as if her life depended on it, it felt like the bowl was bigger then when she'd lifted it from the conveyor table.

She watched as Magali sat into the water, the foam coming to just over her collar bone, nodding in understanding, she handed the chocolate, untouched as to her word, back to the redhead.

Grabbing a loofah and dousing it with lemon scented soap, she gripped one of Magali's feet, her tail subconsciously lifting it slightly and gently scrubbing it with rapid efficiency before moving onto the other, drawing closer to her goal of the expanses of flesh she longed to run her tongue over.

"Do you know the name of the system you grew up in?" Aesh asked, genuinely curious about someone who'd never had a bath, or chocolate, "It must have been a real backwater."

She was washing the red-head’s thighs and could feel something happening inside, the muscles changing per Mara's plan, and she craved lifting them above the water and licking, nibbling, teasing the pale sweet skin...

[img=110x150 align=right]http://aelinmor.de/owncloud/s/nI8DxqbQu0EcfNK/download[/img]
The redhead was genuinely smiling with the bowl back in her hands. What Aesh could only guess, Malagi was pretty sure she could judge, Aesh was loosing height, as it was unlikely that the bowl had grown. The young woman relaxed further while she felt the dirt, sweat and all the bad things were rubbed away. "Aaah... yo... you are good at this..." she mumbled between 2 spoons of chocolate, it was hard to relax and eat at the same time.

"Where I grew up? Of course." The redhead smiled while she thought about the details. "The system is called Bagroost and I was born, raised and lived on the 4th planet... with the very creative Name Bagroost IV. Nobody ever really considered naming the colonies in the system. It is a very tightly packed planet with few resources left or space to grow stuff so, most things are imported and thus... not exactly cheap, including living space." Magali explained, mostly stating simple facts people who visited the place would know, maybe not remember after a while but pick up.

Then she let out a soft sigh. "Sadly people of course vanish. Even with camera coverage everywhere and other means, people simply vanish... and I guess I know where some of them land. On ships... slaves... never to be seen again by their family and friends." Her mood dropped a bit but the next spoonful chocolate made the world better again and Aesh's ministrations were a big help as well, especially as she got more and more close to her sensitive region. The only real thing endangering all the fun was a bowl which was not completely empty which would likely spill, despite the fact that Magali likely was in a similar mood as Aesh and would really enjoy the darker, more reddish, skinned woman's administrations.

Aesh forced herself to focus on cleaning the redhead, making sure to scrub her knees, then giving the loofah another dose of body wash.

"I've bathed before," she said in response to the complement on her washing, "and our Mistress seems to have implanted some knowledge into my head." she confessed, finding things she had no memory of learning in her memories, like the layout of this section of the station, etiquette of a properly trained slave. Her mind recoiled from that.

She lifted one knee, washing the underside, then the top, "My fathers ship was about two systems over from Bagroost when I was taken." She confessed, "Went drinking one night, agreed to go home with the wrong guy, woke up on the slaver ship."

She looked at the creamy flesh before her, and couldn’t resist any more, she ran the rough surface of her tongue from Magali's knee down what of her exposed thigh was above the water. She ended the tasting with a nip of her teeth. Then looked up in panic, to see if the bowl of precious chocolate had spilled.

Magali nodded and listened. There was not much she could add to what Aesh said, after all she had no way to look into the others head and compare the knowledge from before Mara had done anything and now, but she did doubt that Mara had not done something.

"I guess, we were simply at the wrong place at the wrong time." the redhead said with a clear sigh while Aesh was beginning to work her curiously rough tongue over her sensitive skin. With each bit the blonde worked herself upwards the leg, Magali slipped down some more into the water, giving the other more to enjoy and a moan slipped from her lips as the blonde nipped at her thigh. somehow Magali had managed not to spill the chocolate, likely thanks to it being not full anymore and thus having some room to move around.

Aesh meanwhile could spot what must be more or less the end of the ears changes on her counterpart, the working speed of the nanites had picked up with all the chocolate being offered to them. The ears had vanished under the red locks of Magali but some furred tips began to poke through them, mostly on top of the head. For Aesh watching Magali for some time now something else had changed too, especially since Magali had begun eating... that chest of hers was sticking out a lot more, the breasts now at least filing B-cups, but maybe a C would be more comfortable. Shapely and sitting firmly there with only a little bit of growth to go while the rest of the energy and material to come would be transformed into the still growing tail.

"Mmmmh... w...was that part of... bathing as well?" Magali inquired, wanting to know why Aesh had sunken her teeth into her tender flesh, something that had felt quite good and send a shiver up her spine.

Aesh looked embarrassed, angleing her chin down.

"No," she confessed, pulling her mouth away from Malagi's leg, resuming washing with the loofah, "I'm sorry, i dont know what came over me" she began working on the other leg.

Although she was tying to focus on the task at hand, she couldn't help glancing up at the redhead that was considerably larger than her and her moving ears. Aesh was tempted to mention it to the other girl, but didn't want to upset her. She licked her lips at the increasing bulge of her bust.

As she finished scrubbing the other leg she was practically sitting on Magali's lap. She looked up into the red-head’s eyes, momentarily startled.

"Your... eyes have changed," the irises had elongated, giving the appearance of a cats eye. Aesh could feel her heart beating out like a drum, a flush of heat as she pressed herself into the catgirl.

Her dark eyes gazed longingly into Magali's, and she bit her lip.

Magali looked a little bit sad as Aesh pulled away, she actually liked how the blonde had worked on her thigh but she would not confess that much. Instead she stretched herself, letting the other slave wash her with the loofah, enjoying the slight roughness and the nice scent that was coming from it and the warm water.

"It's fine, just... just continue. You are doing a great job, really." she told Aesh, hoping it would reassure the by now shorter blonde. The redhead meanwhile did not mind how Aesh slid up onto her lap and came so close to her that they were more or less nose-to-nose. "My... eyes?" she asked. Unlike Aesh she had felt no pain when the change happened. Her ears were twitching lightly, even though Aesh could no longer see that and Magali herself was unaware of it.

"What... what are you... doing...?" the young redheaded, still changing, catgirl swallowed hard. Aesh was definitely shorter, she had almost to look down while the other sat on her lap and she was feeling really hot, mostly down below not far from where Aesh had stopped her nibbling. Not thinking at all, Magali suddenly leaned forward and kissed the blonde on her lips, attempting to catch the lower lip with her teeth and pull in a playful and slightly dominant manner, wanting to show who was the boss in the tub before she dove in for a kiss, pushing her roughened tongue forward to explore.

Aesh gave a whimper as the catgirl's teeth grabbed her lip. She kissed back, leasing the rough tongue in her mouth, her hands caressed Magali's breasts, and her tail snaked about under the water, its reversed heart shaped head massaging across the catgirls pussy.

The blond slave turned demon squeaked, "Pleasing you," she responded, trying to catch her breath. "If I can make you happy, maybe mistress will be happy." she whispered, feeling tiny and powerless.

She shifted her legs, moving to straddle the redheads right leg, her own right leg bent under her in a kneeling position. Aesh squirmed the end of her tail against the larger slave's crotch, she dipped her head, licking a soapy nipple.

"Will you let me?" she begged, looking up, "Please? I'm getting so small, I'm afraid she's going to let me shrink away to nothing." she pleaded.

Magali could not hold herself back and licked the now shorter redskinned blonde over her cheek before she changed her position. It got hard to concentrate for the redhead with Aesh not just attacking her vulnerable clit with that tail of hers but going down on her with her whole leg. A moan escaped the young woman's throat while she leaned back, pushing out her slowly swelling breasts and the definitely hard nipples.

"Yessss... mistress will be happy... I... I will be happy...." the catgirl gasped, hoping that Aesh would get the message to go on with pleasing her. Aesh could feel how the legs of the taller one tried to wrap around her smaller leg to catch her in that position and ensure the blonde would keep up rubbing her wet crotch, well it would be wet even without any bath to sit in.

Aesh looked up at Magali. "Thank you..." she tried to smile "What do I call you? I feel like using your slave name is wrong." she didn’t wait for a response before turning her attention to the other nipple, she squirmed up and down as she worked her bathtub companions wet groin, her tail working harder and harder.

She began making squeaking moaning noises into the nipple as she exerted herself as hard as she could against the cat-girl.

~~

Mara stepped out of her shower, letting the blow drying system in the room do its thing. Her hair whipping around her.

She was watching the two play with each other in the bath tub and smiled. It turned out all Aesh needed to behave was a little encouragement.

Perhaps she'd been too harsh on the now petite slave. Her red eyes flashed as she searched through her wardrobe.

She selected a white strapless dress in a shape that was labelled "Jessica Rabbit" for some reason that the giantess didn’t understand.

She mentally ran over the growth programming she'd made for herself, and locked it behind some verifications, she didn’t want to activate it on a whim.

Draping the dress around herself, and completing the look with a pair of heels that she definitely didn’t need, adjusting her cock so that it wasn’t too obvious Mara floated out of her bathroom with a preternatural grace.

She decided she'd wait in the garden dome for her pet and the slave to finish playing.

The catgirl purred deeply as Aesh got down on her other nipple, it felt so good to have the little blonde licking them, soothing the tickling she still felt in just the perfect way. Magali reached up and stroked the blonde hair as if in an attempt to praise her for good work. "It's my name... we... we better use it." she whispered, fighting a lovely moan. With only Aesh rubbing her leg into the the heated region between the redheads legs and paying attention to her nipples, Magali was already about to come again. If her little demonlike companion was not stopping, the girl could suckle on those nipples while having her head pulled into the nicely grown breasts.

Aesh slid a hand down between her leg and the catgirls snatch, sliding fingers inside as her tail kept working on the clit, as she struggled to breathe as her face was mashed into the soft breast flesh. She wanted to beg the redhead for her name, she wanted to give her own, it was the last remnant of who she'd been before her life had been stolen. But the cat girl was probably right.

She moaned as they ground together, a pathetic, desperate sound, so eager to please, her dark eyes looking up into the cat-girl's face as she licked and sucked on the nipple in her mouth, looking somewhat like a dissembodied head, floating above the lemon scented bubbles of the bath.

The conveyor table beeped, another clothing bundle, this time sized for the newly shortened demon-ish girl appeared.

Magali shuddered and let out a long moan while arching her back only some more, proving she was rather flexible. The heated redhead definitely had a climax while Aesh had her fingers stuffed into her, teasing her clamping down tight walls. Having the former nearly amazonian looking woman teasing all her sensitive spots, well save some still growing or simply hidden, was feeling quite good, even more so while they were mostly submerged in warm, scented water and bubbles. The only thing Magali could do was hugging that blonde head to her breast, nuzzling her.

"Yolande..." she whispered her former name into Aesh's ear while holding her tight, giving away her name before she had been caught not even a week ago. Everything else around them was lost to her, for now, especially the new outfit being delivered, something new to discover once they were finished.

Aesh sighed in satisfaction, the redheaded slave held her to her breast, she felt so powerfull to the shrunken blond. She let the nipple fall from her mouth, turning her head and listening to the heart beat.

"Thank you... for your name, for letting me please you." she said, her voice almost sounding on the edge of tears. "I was Lydia," she whispered, wanting to share her name with the other. She could have laid there forever, being held to the new breasts of the cat girl in the warmth of the bath, the horror of the Slicer almost completely forgotten.

The wrist band Aesh wore gave a beep, and she was surprised to even see that it had shrunk with her, still fitting snugly, along with her slave collar. Raising it above the sudsy water, the message made her blood run cold.

Dinner is ready. Guide my Pet to the garden dome, follow the blue lights. Stop lazing about in the bath.​

She held up the wrist band for Magali to see. "Do you think she was watching the whole time?" Her eyes wide and fears returning.

The redhead could only guess that it must feel something like she felt while hugging Aesh to herself for their owner, when she was holding any of her slaves to herself. Being clearly more tall and stronger while the other felt ... well... lesser. It had an intoxicating feel to it, something Magali soaked up. She kept stroking the blonde hair and the others back until the wrist band disturbed them and listened to Aesh.

"No... not the whole time... but likely most of it. You know... watching her new property, keeping an eye on them." Magali did sound rather calm, telling Aesh what she thought about it. Slowly she pushed Aesh from her lap so she could dry herself and see what clothes there were for them. "As much as I would love to stay in the bath and cuddle... the urge to sink my teeth into you just to satisfy some of my hunger grows. We should really go and get some real food into my belly."

Aesh lept from the bath, grabbing a towl and attempting to help dry the red headed pet of her mistress. From outside the bath she could see the ears twitching atop the others head, she gasped as Magali's tail rose from the water, her own tail twitching in jealously.

"The changes she's made to you are so cute!" she said, using the towel to dry off the red fur of the tail. She almost made a comment about how their transformations didn’t seem as bad as The Slicer holovids had indicated. But then Magali made the comment about eating her and she jerked away. So that was what the monster holding them captive had planned? Drive one slave to consume the other?

Doing her best to recover, the red skinned blond picked up the two bundles of yellow clothes, bringing them over.

"It appears Mistress has given you a choice," one bundle was of a fine light yellow material, a typical summer dress popular on sun soaked beaches, the other a latex body suit, in vibrant yellow, complete with a matching black corset. Both sets of clothes where completed with a tail hole for the developing catgirl. Aesh held out both, but staying far enough back that if the cat girl decided that the smaller girl would make a good holdover meal.

Her dark eyes darted about, she felt like the literal mouse, her hope for escapeing with the other slave now dashed, and almost certain that the redhead might eat her at any moment, she began to plot a fresh escape plan.

She just had to get this pet to their mistress first.

Magali's Tail was not yet at it's full length, but after her meal it would grow to it's full length, reaching at least down to the ground. The redhead blushed some more at the compliment about having cute changes, for her this whole thing was not as bad as some might think, maybe because she had still that tingling feeling in her stomach when thinking about Mara. In addition, she never meant to actually eat Aesh, it had been a joke but it eluded her what impact her words had on Aesh, instead she really purred while Aesh showed attention to her wet fur.

"A choice?" the fresh catgirl blinked and her eyes wandered from one item to the next. The body suit looked really nice, it would conform nicely to her body but that corset scared her away from it so she pointed at the summer dress. "I think I will pick that one, it should look good on my... I hope." Magali said and stepped closer to Aesh to take the dress from the now clearly visible shorter girl and slip into it.

After some fiddling around with the still growing tail, which she was not used to, the redhead finally posed for Aesh and even turned around in front of her to show off. "So? What do you think?" came the question, only to instantly lose most of her interest in it and point at the door. "Please lead the way, Aesh, I guess we do not have much time?"

Aesh did her best not to flinch away as Magali reached for the dress. She watched as the yellow fabric settled on the catgirl, and had to admit that it sat quite nicely.

The crimping under the chest emphisised the catgirls new bust, and the flowing fabric seemed to work well between the pale skin and red hair of her head, tail and ears.

"...It looks lovely" Aesh said, looking down and realising that the Magali was right, there was a timer on her wrist band, the memory of what happened to her on the way to the bathroom still fresh.

"Ah this way," said the deamonised blond, scampering out into the hallway, her short legs would have to nearly be in a jog to make for a walking speed of the catgirl. She wasted no time following the blue lights, pausing at corners to make sure the mistress's pet was following.

Magali gave Aesh a friendly smile and her tail, despite it still being rather short, moved playfully. The redheaded catgirl was for sure in a good mood and followed the shorter blonde. She knew, she could simply leave Aesh behind and follow the blue lights to her destination, but that could endanger the blondes life, as far as Magali knew.

"Is the cute tip of your tail sensitive? I can not stop thinking about licking it and sucking on it for some reason." Magali suddenly asked Aesh after watching the tail in front of her.

Aesh dashed along the blue light, keeping just ahead, her steps faltering as the other slave asked her about the tip of her tail, she grabbed it with her hand, tracing a finger over it.

"Not really..." she said, but her collar beeped, indicating her nanite's had been given a new order and gasped, absently continuing to trace her fingers over the surface, she let out a moan. Letting go of the tail with a yelp, her eyes watered. "She... You... it is NOW!" she gave a pout and wrapped it around her waist protectively. If the Slicer was willing to change her on the whim of Magali, she couldn't trust anyone.

A giggle seemed to echo down the corridor, Mara's, sitting under the garden dome, surrounded by green growing things, looking up to the stars, was enjoying herself, and the torment of Aesh immensely. She couldn't read the little slaves mind, but she could tell her heart beat, and the stations computer was good at reading emotions. Her red eyes flashed as the her station continued to feed the sensor's view of her pet and the shrunken slave.

She was planning a betrayal, and Mara couldnt wait.

Magali looked a little sad at the first reply, she had hoped it would be, that could mean some fun for the 2 of them after all. The expression changed to surprise at the beeping and the moan, only to show how hurt the catgirl was by how Aesh acted. "But I did nothing Aesh... really. I am sorry! I only thought... uh... is that a good idea? It might rub on yourself while you move..."

The redhead, even though she felt a bit hurt, was worried about Aesh and by the looks of it, the tip of her tail could rub against her and with it being sensitive like that... She let out a soft sigh and simply followed the short red skinned blonde, her stomach grumbling from hunger. On the other hand, her nose was picking up some nice scent she could not place all to well and by what she could deduct, it grew stronger while they followed the blue lights.

The other slave was right. Every step Aesh's newly sensitive tail tip rubbed againt her body, sending jolts os pleasure up her spine. But she'd seen what cats where like and recognized the features devloping on Magali.

Something dangling in front of her might just be too tempting. It was hard not to blabe the redhead for the change to her tail, even if it wasn't her fault directly.

She skittered around a corner and came to a halt, her tail unwrapping, her worries forgotten. The little blond had grown up on ships and stations, but never seen anything like the massive dome and its exotic garden.

The clearing just beyond the door held a table, massive and laden with foods. The table itself was set at a normal human hight, with only two chairs. One large, and apparently sunk into the domes floor in a pool like recess to allow the giantess to dine with more normal sized beings without leering over them.

Mara sat in ythe background, a chair hung from a grand oak, and stareing out at the stars, her white dress sparkled as she stood and turned, at a distance one could almost forget her inhuman size.

She grinned wide. Her luminous red eyes settleing on Magali. "How was your bath, pet?" She asked warmly, closing tne distance in easy strides. Her hand gently passed over Aesh's head, and the little red slave gave a whimper. Aesh looked embarrassed as Mara said "Thank you, Aesh. Your help has been noted."

Back
Top Bottom