Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Specific request, M x F x M, bull, mistress, cuckold/sissy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimitrios

Planetoid
This is a specific idea/pairing that I would like to play with one person or two separate people.

The idea is that the mistress is the girlfriend of a submissive male, one who has long since disappointed in the sexual department but tends to her needs, he is her bitch boy doing whatever she says even when he doesn't want to. This has entertained her for sometime but it isn't enough anymore, she wants a real man to fuck her and he just can't provide that so she goes out looking for men. At first it is simply fucking other men and he knows, she makes him stay downstairs while they fuck upstairs, eventually making him watch as she is taken by a real man while knowing that he can't do such a thing. However it escalates even further as she decides she wants to see him played with by her new man as well, the submissive male is of course hesitant and wants to refuse but if he does she will leave him completely.

This is a slow progression, I don't want the submissive male suddenly loving every second of this, he hates being smaller, weaker, feminine compared to the bull, yet at the same time is aroused by watching and being mistreated by his mistress.

For the mistress she will be dominant over the submissive male however she will not be dominant over the bull, she will however not be overly submissive either, she may be on the receiving end of things but she isn't someone to be pushed around.

The mistress will enjoy teasing and degrading the submissive male, she will love watching him squirm with desire when she teases him, she will use chastity and sweetness when she wants something. For example she has the submissive male in chastity for weeks now unable to please himself even when he is alone, using this she promises to let him cum from her mouth or hand if he blows the bull etc etc, she manipulates him and he knows it yet he can't resist.

Preferably the cuckold will be more feminine that will eventually be sissified by both the mistress and the bull, the mistress enjoying playing with the sissy with toys and possibly strap ons while the bull watches or participates as well.

Requirements for this will be a minimum of 2 paragraphs especially if it is going to be three people as there is plenty to reply to.

My honest preference for this is to play it with two people, one person playing the mistress and the other playing the submissive male while I play the bull in this scenario. The reason being that dominating yourself isn't nearly as exciting as dominating someone else, so playing both the mistress and the submissive male might get boring quickly.

I don't want the focus to be solely on the mistress or the submissive male as they are both part of fun most of the time especially if it is two separate people. This will be rather smut heavy but I am open to developments depending on how they go.

I've had a few people interested in the cuckold/sissy role so going to close that for now, I'm currently searching for a female to complete the triangle.

Bumping, strictly seeking someone to fill the mistress role as Strangefate has the cuckold/sissy role filled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom