Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ravaged By The Robber (HoldTheDoor x ViperFang)

HoldTheDoor

Planetoid
What had started as a normal night for Jordan had quickly descended into territory he wasn't quite familiar with. Jordan was a young man, in his mid twenties, and had fallen into the wrong kind of lifestyle. He was the son of Asian parents who had settled in the country whilst he was still young. Most people liked to think racism was a thing of the past and that the country was good at accepting new people into its communities. Jordan knew how wrong that was, every decent job he had ever applied for had turned him down, apparently he didn't look like someone they could imagine in their businesses. When times got hard he had fallen in with a group of men that had become his best friends. By day they hung around the neighbourhood, listening to music and doing as they pleased. At night they donned their ski masks and went to the better end of town, dispossessing rich people of the cash they didn't need. His need was greater than theirs was how Jordan justified it.

Usually the job was a quick one, quite the accomplished lock picker Jordan made short work of the lock and watched the door whilst the others crept around and stole what they could. Tonight had gone wrong, the flashing lights that followed him as he ran away from the botched job could attest to that. As he sprinted away from the lights and sirens he looked up and almost tripped as he took in the sight.

There She was, stood in all her glory. He couldn't see much from the angle he was at, but he could see enough. Her blonde hair fell down in waves over her shoulders and down on to her ample breasts. The body hugging dress she wore did wonders for her figure, the half of her figure he could see that was. She seemed to be in her bedroom, and the sirens were getting closer. He needed a place to lay low and that was as good a place as any.

Moving round to the back of the house Jordan crept at the back door. Removing his lock pick he made quick and silent work of the lock as he opened the door slightly and snuck inside before shutting the door quietly behind him. The sirens got closer and he held his breath before exhaling as they continued further up the road. He started to move silently, his footsteps careful and measured in case a noisy floorboard gave him away. It took him a short time but he made it up the stairs without giving away his presence. As he rounded the corner he got another glimpse of the woman he had seen, only now she had removed her dress. She stood there brushing her hair as his jaw hit the floor. The sheer red lace that covered her most private areas was completely transparent and it left little to the imagination. He could feel the blood rushing to his cock as his body reacted to what it saw.

Creeping forward slowly he managed to enter her room, her back turned to him as he got within reaching distance of her. Lifting out of his crouch he realised just how much taller than her he was. Standing at 6'2" Jordan was seemingly too tall for a burglar, yet he had a grace and poise that was out of sync with the size of his body. His broad shoulders and muscular pecs and abs completed a look that seemed out of place in his profession. Strong arms shot forward and wrapped around the incredible blonde woman, pulling her against his chest with one arm as the other wrapped over her mouth.

"Don't fight, don't struggle. I'm not here to hurt you. I just need somewhere to lay low." Jordan said as he felt her struggle against him. He reached into his back pocket with one hand as he kept her against him with the hand in her mouth. Pulling a wad of cash out of his back pocket he shoved some of the notes down the front of her red panties.

"See I can make sure you're well paid for keeping me out of trouble." Jordan breathed into her ear. He realised pushing the money slightly into her panties wasn't the best impression to make, but he needed her to understand and see that he would pay for her silence.

"I'm going to let go of your mouth, if you make too much noise I'll have to shut you up again. Don't make this harder than it needs to be." Jordan instructed in his deep voice. As he finished talking he let go of her mouth but still held her tight against his chest.

Tonight was supposed to be a fun night…for once. Katherine was sitting at her dining room table, her phone sitting a few inches from her. She covered her eyes with her hands, trying to hold back a hot sob that threatened to erupt from her trembling form. She was a beautiful woman. Average height but with long, blonde hair that flowed all the way down to her hips. Full, ample breasts, long lashes, beckoning lips…she was the type of woman almost any man would want. So…why was she enduring this?

Her boyfriend was…not the nicest guy. Despite her good looks and her intelligence, he always had a way of making her feel like garbage. Like she wasn’t worth anything at all. Her mother always told her to stay away from guys like him, yet here she was. The worst part? She believed him, to an extent…and let him take advantage of her. Yet now, she was in tears. They planned for a romantic evening tonight, prompting her to wear one of her favorite cocktail dresses. It clung to her gorgeous body while flashing her cleavage and showed off her lovely legs. Underneath, she wore red lingerie, just in case her boyfriend wanted to get intimate. She further adorned herself with gold and red jewelry, dark pantyhose, and finished off her look with a pair of red heels. He always liked it when she dressed like this, and she wanted something…anything to resemble affection.

What did she get instead? A video message. When she saw it came from him, her heart was filled with cold dread. She pressed play, the finishing blow. It was him, naked and drunk while in the bathroom of the bar downtown, fucking a random girl while she was bent over, supporting herself on the sink. She could barely hear him over the woman’s over-the-top moans, but he was bragging, claiming he could get any pussy he wanted and how ‘good’ that woman was compared to her. It was sickening. She wanted to throw the phone away and get drunk herself, at first. But the sadness quickly turned to anger, prompting her to stand up quickly from her seat, knocking the chair over in the process.

”That…that fucking bastard!” she cried out, tears still streaming down her face. As she grabbed a napkin from the table, dabbing her wet cheeks, she struggled to not let out an anguished scream. ”Goddamn it! I don’t deserve this!”

She hurried upstairs, ready now to take off her clothes. She just wanted a shower and to go to bed. All the while, however, her mind reeled with various scenarios, longing for some form of vengeance. But what would she do? She couldn’t actually hurt him…though part of her wanted to. What if she gave him a taste of his own medicine? Finding some random guy to take her home and drive her wild? Her heart beat quickly as she tried to work through her rage. The idea of finding a guy was enticing…but she had no energy to do that. She let out an exasperated sigh.

”I just…I just have to break up with him,” she mumbled to herself.

Already she felt like she was losing her nerve. He had done so much damage to her psyche, she wasn’t sure if she could do any better. She entered her bedroom, switching on a lamp that bathed the room in a warm light. She reached up to the straps of her dress, pausing for a moment as she saw the flashing lights of a police car, its siren wailing as it passed by. She winced and hurried to the window, closing the curtains. She wasn’t sure what the police were after, but she didn’t want to think about any of that now. With a heavy sigh, she pulled the best of her dress apart, slipping the dress down her curvaceous body. She let it pool at her feet, stepping out of it before moving to sit at her vanity.

She looked at herself in the mirror. She still looked good, though her eyes had gone a little red from crying, the green irises standing out quite brilliantly. Thank goodness for waterproof mascara. She let out another sigh as she grabbed a brush, brushing out her long, blonde hair, unaware of the stranger that now crept up behind her. The mirror of the vanity was aimed away from the door. As the stranger got closer, she accidentally lost her grip on her brush. She sighed and reached down, only to feel a hand clamp over her luscious red lips and haul her up from her small chair. She shrieked, but her voice was muffled. There was no chance of anyone hearing her. She was terribly frightened as she felt her slender for pressing firmly against a much stronger body. Her hands reached up to his, trying to pry his away, but he was too strong.

She froze as his deep voice growled ito her ear. He wanted…a place to lay low? Didn’t burglars have hideouts for this sort of thing? She continued to struggle, only for her body to flinch as she felt something slip into the front of her panties. She whimpered and looked down, her struggling ceasing as she saw what it was. Money…several hundred dollar bills! Her body shuddered as he breathed on her sensitive ear. When he went on, giving her a warning, she nodded. Part of her wanted to scream…but if he wasn’t going to hurt her, did she need to?

She gasped for breath once his hand left, but she could still feel him holding her tightly against his body.

”I…I won’t scream…just please don’t hurt me,” she begged, fearing what would come next. If nothing else…maybe she could flee while he slept. But something caught her attention as she settled against him. His body…she could feel his muscles and, against her lower back…a very familiar hardness that made her heart flutter. ”Can…you let me go? This is starting to hurt…”

Jordan enjoyed the feel of her body against his, her slightly tanned skin warm against the thin layers he had worn that evening. He almost regretted offering to take his hands of her, wanting nothing more than to allow his hands to roam her body.

"I'm going to let you go, but don't you scream okay. Not if you want to stay conscious. I can't risk them catching me." Jordan breathed against her ear again.

Having her so close to his body was turning him on in such a subtle way he barely had noticed the blood that was swelling his cock. Unfortunately the thin pants he had worn did little to keep his manhood to himself, he almost gasped himself as he felt his cock pressing against the bottom of her back just above her ass. Without thinking he ground it against her as he let his arms fall back to his side, allowing her to step forward as he stepped back.

"Why are you dressed to kill? Dressed like that I'm sure someone must be coming home to fuck you? No girl dresses like that for a quiet night in." Jordan questioned, his eyes looking her up and down as he waited for her response. Whilst his question was light hearted, he did need to know if someone would be returning home that evening. After all it wouldn't be a good place to hide if someone was going to come and find him sleeping in their bed.

Katherine felt the man grind his erection against her body briefly. It made her blush and her skin tingle. After all, having been told how ‘worthless’ she was for so long, such attention from another man couldn’t help but get her hot and bothered. As he released her, she was content to simply stand there for a moment longer, enjoying the feeling of his length against her, but it was he who finally stepped away. She let out a shaky breath, suddenly wondering how dangerous this man could be. Would he kill her? He already threatened to render her unconscious if she drew too much attention from the outside.

She slowly turned to face him. Though his face was still obscured by the ski mask, she practically melted upon seeing his body. He was quite well-muscled, as evidenced by his rather thin clothes. She could see virtually every line and ridge of his muscles…he looked like a warrior on the cover of a cheesy romance novel. Straining in his trousers, she could see the shaft that pressed so eagerly against her moments ago. Her mind flashed back to her earlier thoughts of getting revenge on her boyfriend…of finding a man and having him give her a night she’d never forget. Was this…was this man the answer to her vengeful desire? Could it really be a coincidence?

She flinched as he commented on her outfit, her thoughts once more returning to the boyfriend. She couldn’t hide the disappointment in her pretty face, looking away from him for a moment.

”No…I was…I was supposed to go on a date tonight, but my boyfriend…well, I guess ex-boyfriend…sent me a nasty video of him and another girl, instead…” she explained. Why did she bother explaining this to an intruder? It wasn’t like he was going to give two shits about it. Still…the way he spoke, he seemed to like the way she looked…and her body was growing warmer the more she stood in his scrutinizing gaze. She bit her lower lip slightly. Perhaps this time…she needed to be bold. ”…but, if you’d like to take his place tonight…I think I’d welcome it.”

Her cheeks went red as the words left her lips. She was a beautiful woman, yes, but with an affectionately-absent, domineering boyfriend, she was out of practice with seduction. Her green eyes maintained contact with his. What did he look like under that mask? Under those clothes? She hoped she’d find out.

As she explained the circumstances around her outfit Jordan couldn't stop his face from showing how surprised he was. Why on earth would you be with another woman when a woman like the one before him was waiting and ready for you? It didn't make sense to Jordan, what did make sense however was the way she was looking at him. Her eyes hungrily admiring his body, the thin layers of clothing he had leaving little to be imagined. Yet behind her gaze he could see her doing exactly that, imagining what he would look like without those clothes obscuring the view. He couldn't help but have a smile spread across his face, the feeling was definitely mutual and he couldn't help but admire her own body.

When he heard her question, spoken so subtly at the end of her explaination, his smile spread even wider. As her cheeks flushed red his eyes caught her own, his desire and his attraction to her made clear in the connection they shared. Then his eyes left hers trailing slowly down her body, no part of her body was missed by his gaze. Every curve of her incredible body felt the warm gaze of his eyes, like a collector of fine art surveying his latest piece, it was certain that he was incredibly pleased with her form.

Stepping forward till he was close enough to feel her breath against his chest, Jordan looked down at her their eyes locking again. "So you want me to take his place?" Jordan teased, his warm breath washing over her neck as he spoke. The length pushing against his loose trousers only getting longer and harder with the tension between them. "Take his place and show you how a real man treats a woman?" Jordan continued to question. One of his arms reaching around her and settling on the part of her ass that was left uncovered by her lace underwear, with a gentle but firm force he pressed her against him his bulging length pressed against her mound.

"I think I'd love to replace him for tonight. I'm sure you'll find me an upgrade." Jordan said, leaning down as he spoke so softly to her. Within seconds his face was inches away from her and he took the lack of disapproval from her as his cue. His warm lips took her soft lips in a passionate embrace, his experience with women showing as he gently teased her into a evermore passionate kiss.

Katherine could see the faintest hint of surprise though the stranger’s mask. His dark, penetrating eyes widening slightly. Though they didn’t know each other at all, he clearly could see more value in her than her boyfriend did. It only made her heart hammer faster in her chest. She found herself longing to have this man in her bed, stripping off his clothes and hers before taking what he wanted. His body was perfect, from what she could see already. And the bulge in his pants…well, even now she could tell he was much larger than her soon-to-be ex. Her body trembled beneath his gaze, feeling him take in every inch of her as he grinned, his lips visible through the hole in the mask.

Her breath caught in her throat as he advanced upon her, towering over her body. She imagined she must look so frail by comparison. Her green eyes gazed up at his, her desire quite evident. His voice was low as he responded, making her shudder as she could feel the warmth of his body and breath upon her. She gasped as his arm wrapped around her, his large and rough hand gently groping at her supple buttocks. She moaned softly before nodding at his question. Then, she felt his impressive bulge bear down upon her thinly veiled womanhood, her knees nearly buckling from such eager contact. She let out another moan, her entrance quickly growing hot and wet in anticipation.

”Y…yes…I need a real man…” she sighed breathlessly. ”I need you…”

She could hardly believe her own words. She was practically throwing herself at a total stranger! An intruder that could have killed her or knocked her unconscious, if she had been unlucky enough. Instead, he simply seemed interested in getting her into bed…and damn it all, she wanted it so badly. To feel the touch and lust of a man that could really appreciate her. Of course, she knew that he would probably cast her to the side the moment he felt safe, but…she needed this. However long he chose to stay, she would make great use of his prowess.

She grinned as he leaned forward, his features still hidden behind the black mask, nodding again.

”You already are…” she answered.

Finally, he took her lips with his, prompting hers to part as he did so. She moaned against him as he held her close. This kiss…it was so passionate yet gentle. The perfect kind. Her tongue prodded at his lips, a fire surging in her as she felt the strong need to taste him and for him to taste her. She reached her hands up to the bottom of his mask, slipping it off of him. The sight of him nearly left her breathless again. He was of Asian ancestry; that much was clear. There was always something about Asian men that she had found alluring. And now, here he was in her bedroom. So masculine and handsome…his facial hair lightly scraped against her soft skin. His dark hair was cut in a short, attractive style. Her hands slid up along his strong jawline before her fingers trailed through his hair. It was soft yet spikey…a very nice feeling. Her eyes finally closed as she melted into his embrace, aching to feel skin upon skin…

…and then a knock at the door that made her flinch. She pulled away and looked towards the door. Though she couldn’t see who was waiting outside of her front door, she could see the red and blue flashing lights filtering in and illuminating the hall. Her heart beat in her chest, this time in fear. She looked to the intruder. She could turn him in…but at the same time…she couldn’t. Not now…not after…after that kiss. She pulled away from him, her body still trembling with need as she hurried to grab her fuzzy white bathrobe.

”S-stay hidden. I’ll get rid of them,” she urged him.

More knocks, growing more impatient. She quickly took off her heels and donned her robe, carrying her shoes down with her as she descended the stairs. Once she was at her door, she sat her shoes aside, wrapped the robe tightly around her figure, and—upon seeing that her intruder was not in view—opened the door. She quickly put on a face that spoke of exhaustion rather than frustration. It wasn’t easy to do, considering how much her body longed to be touched.

”Is something wrong, officers?” she asked, forcing a yawn.

The two cops were above average in height, one keeping his back turned to both her and his partner as he surveyed the area. The one speaking to her was middle-aged with brown hair, a few streaks of grey in his moustache. Their black uniforms were well-taken care of, their badges gleaming in the bright lights of the car.

”Evening, ma’am. Not to alarm you, but a few criminals robbed a house not too far from here. Police were in pursuit, but they split up. We believe one came to this neighborhood.”

She tensed a bit, though they had clearly expected to see some sort of worry in her eyes.

”Oh God…that’s not good,” she replied, looking visibly nervous.

”We’re going door to door, seeing if anyone’s possibly seen one of these men. We don’t have much of a description, to be honest. Just three athletic, tall men in dark clothes and ski masks. But if you see anything suspicious, please don’t hesitate to call the police. We’re not sure how dangerous these men are. If you like, we could take a look around your property…”

”Well…I appreciate it, but…I doubt any of them would come here. Don’t people like that pick abandoned places?” she asked. Truthfully, that was what she had always figured prior to tonight. She always used to think that criminals had their own little hideouts here and there…thankfully she managed to make her suggestion sound believable. ”Besides…I’ve had a really long day and I need to take a bath. But I promise, if I see or hear anything, I’ll be sure to call.”

The officer tipped his hat, nodded, and smiled before excusing himself, calling to his partner to return to the car. She waited a moment, watching them walk off before slowly shutting the door, then locked and dead bolted it. No more interruptions. She let out a relieved sigh before slipping into her heels once more, turning to head up the stairs, only to let out a sharp gasp. Her intruder had joined her by the door, somehow soundlessly sneaking down the stairs.

”Oh…you…you surprised me…” she panted, already feeling the need to be taken surging through her body again. She only hoped that he knew she hadn’t given him up to the police.

The kiss that he had initiated had started like the embers of a small fire, before the unspoken desire and passion between them turned the kiss into a raging inferno. Her hands exploring his body, before lifting his mask from his face. If her reaction was anything to go off she was clearly a fan of his Asian heritage, that much was clear to see. The heat and slight wetness that could be felt through the thin fabric that covered her womanhood starting to give away just how attracted she was to him.

Then the knock on the door, Jordan's heart started to pound in his chest. It wasn't fear, fear wasn't something he felt. Fight or flight was kicking in, at this time of the night it could only be the police and he wasn't going to get taken in without a fight. Luckily Katherine seemed to keep her calm, offering to rid them of the interruption. Jordan was conflicted as she walked off, it was too easy for her to invite the police in and he could kiss goodbye to his freedom. Yet there was some form of trust between them, his instinct had never led him astray and it told him to trust this woman.

He stayed further up the stairs and out of sight has she spoke to the cops at the door, politely declining their offer to check the house for her. By the time she head shut the door Jordan had quietly managed to position himself behind her, the look of surprise in her face as she turned to him a clear indicator of just how good he was at sneaking around.

"Sorry. I had to make sure you didn't stitch me up. Thank you." Jordan said, his eyes burning with a need to feel her body beneath his. "You've done everything that I needed you too. I think it's time I gave you what you needed don't you?" Jordan said, his question entirely rhetorical. They had gone to far for him not to give her the night she needed.

Jordan reached out with both of his hands, his eyes never leaving hers as he took hold of the knot she had tied with the belt of her robe, his hands made quick work of the knot and discarded the belt on the floor. Rough hands took hold of the white robe and pulled it from her form, the action rough but not in a way that would cause discomfort. Has he stood their taking in her perfect form yet again, his hands reached for the bottom of his own shirt quickly lifting it above his head before discarding it on the floor with her robe.

"I thought I'd even things up." Jordan said with a smile. Stepping closer to her so she could feel the heat from his body he leaned down so his mouth was next to her ear. "I bet you've never had a man throw you over his shoulder, throw you down on a bed and fuck you till you're screaming his name have you?" Jordan continued with his rhetorical questions. He didn't need to whisper, no one was around to hear them, but he knew the effect hushed words carried on hot breath could have on a woman.

No sooner had he finished did he do exactly what he had just said, squatting lower before throwing her light body over his shoulder. Hot skin touched hot skin and he could feel her breasts against his back as his hand stayed on her perfectly curved ass. He almost ran up the stairs, the need to have her now becoming clearly and clearly. Within moments they were back in the room where it all started, it took only a few strides before Jordan was stood at the foot of the large bed at the centre of the room. Without hesititation he threw her down, her light body bouncing on the bed, yet before she had a chance to gain her sense he was on her. His wide strong hips spreading her legs around him as he leaned down over her body and continued the passsionate kiss that had been so rudely interrupted.

As his mouth occupied hers his hands took their opportunity to roam, slowly moving down her body from her neck. As he passed her ample breasts he gave them a firm squeeze, enjoying the way the supple flesh moved under his grip. His hands continued their journey until they brushed past her womanhood, her juices now soaking through her lace underwear, yet his hands continued going teasing her with their proximity to her most sensitive area. Slowly massaging as they travelled down her thighs, small squeezing motions as he worked down her stocking clad legs till he reached her heels. His mouth moved down to the sensitive area on her neck, kissing and licking at the flesh as his hands fumbled with the clasp on her heels. One at a time he managed to loosen the heel, before slowly peeling it off her foot. A thud was heard as the show hit the floor, followed by another a few seconds later. His hand travelled back up her leg until it reached her flat stomach just where it met where the lace started.

His hand shifted under the fabric, reaching down as he could feel the perfect skin of her womanhood. As he curled his fingers, he pushed two of them inside of her curling them back inside her tight hole as he started to try and find her spot. His actions impatient, he had waited long enough and now the police had been dealt with he was going to give this woman a night to remember.

Oh, he heard her interacting with the police, alright. In fact…to Katherine’s surprise, he seemed grateful. Unfortunately, this was another aspect she didn’t have in her current relationship. She was always taken for granted, expected to do whatever she was told or asked. After all, according to her ex, he was the only one that would be willing to deal with her. And yet, here was an intruder that showed far more consideration than he ever did.

She couldn’t hide a smile as he thanked her, but then gasped again as he suggested giving her what she needed. She gazed up him once more, her eyes wide like a doe’s eyes as he reached forward. Despite the kiss they shared earlier, she practically froze as he untied the belt of her robe, tossing it to the floor. He then tugged at her robe, yanking it from her figure and leaving her in only her lingerie once more. So primal…she felt her need for him rising once more, fueled further as he slowly removed his shirt. She was, once again, breathless at the sight of him. He had the body of a warrior, for sure. Firm, chiseled muscles that put works of art to shame. His skin tan and smooth, a trail of hair leading up to his navel from his pants… He was almost too perfect! Was she dreaming?

He loomed closer to her again, his masculine heat radiating off of him and warming her to the core. She shuddered at his whispered words, his hot breath teasing her tender earlobe, but had no time to react further. He quickly hauled her over his strong shoulder, making her yelp at the sudden motion. He’d startled her, but she wasn’t scared. In fact, as he bounded up the stairs, his hand gripping her buttocks, she couldn’t help but laugh. There had been a strong tension in the air…and now he was whisking her off to the bedroom like a beast of a man. She liked it, her slender body resting on his powerful form, knowing full well what he had planned for her. Frankly, she couldn’t wait. She let out another yelp as he tossed her down, making her bounce on her mattress. Her luscious breasts bounced as well, though they were still tightly confined to her bra.

She moaned against his lips as he bore his body down on hers. His naked torso pressed against her, his hips grinding between her inviting thighs. She arched her back towards him as their kiss grew more intense, hungrier than before. She could barely keep her breath as her tongue sought entry to his mouth while her lips and teeth nibbled at his full lips.

”Oh God…yes…” she gasped as his hands began to stroke her body. Every inch his fingers and palms touched sent shockwaves of pleasure through her nerves, making her crave more and more. Her nipples strained against her bra, her lacy panties soaked with her arousal. Her legs wrapped around his hips, trying to pull him in closer. Her body went rigid for a moment as his hand grazed over her womanhood, , making her gasp again. She needed to feel him inside her…to take her the way he claimed he would. ”Don’t…don’t stop…”

His hands continued down her legs before he began to work on her heels. She arched her back again, her foot arching in turn while her toes curled. He made short work of her shoe, slowly slipping it off of her dainty foot before letting it drop to the floor. She moaned as he repeated the action with her other heel. Once he had finished, her legs wrapped around him again, her ankles hooking together while his hands reached towards her wet panties. Then, he slipped his hand underneath, his fingers seeking her needy entrance. She broke the kiss to let out a rather loud cry of ecstasy. She was lucky her neighbors’ houses weren’t closer…otherwise, the police would’ve been at her doorstep again. While his fingers curled inside her, stroking and grinding against every pleasurable nerve, Katherine found herself involuntarily bucking her hips against his hand. Her arousal grew more intense, her slick, sweet juices coating his fingers.

”Holy sh…oh God, please don’t stop…! H-harder!” she begged, throwing her head back while her back arched even further, her full breasts threatening to snap the straps of her delicate bra as she did so. She had involuntarily pushed her lovely bosom towards Jordan’s face. Though it was unintentional, she couldn’t deny that she wanted him to touch every inch of her…and her breasts were especially sensitive.

The cries of ecstasy that left her mouth was the most beautiful music to Jordan's ears. Her body acting more out of instinct than any conscious thought, the way her hips bucked at the action of his fingers telling Jordan all he needed to know about how much she wanted this. As he looked down, he saw her neck bared to him as she struggled to keep her head up through the pleasure, more pressingly her large breasts were being pushed towards his face. He wanted nothing more than to play with them, but he had no patience to take the time to remove her bra properly, acting on instinct he reached forward and took hold of the two cups of the bra. With a sudden burst of strength from his impressive muscles, he tore the thin fabric that held the two cups together. The bra must of been restraining her breasts, as the fabric tore her breasts almost burst from the bra the way they bounced gave him no choice but to give them the attention they so clearly craved.

As his strong fingers ravaged her needy hole, his face dove down taking her sensitive nipples in his mouth one at a time, the hand that wasn't fucking her womanhood taking a firm grip of her breasts. His hand continued to knead at her breasts, his talented mouth going to work on her aroused throbbing nipples, his tongue flicking against the sensitive buds as his mouth sucked more and more blood into her nipples. His fingers continued to show their experience, curling inside of her further until they found her spot, hammering against the sensitive spot over and over again. As he did Jordan pressed the palm of his hand against her clit, the action of his fingers rubbing the bud in a furious circular motion.

With everything that was happening, it was proving to much for Jordan to handle. His cock was fully erect and harder than ever before in his trousers, the trousers straining to keep his cock contained. It was time for Jordan to release the pressure in his pants, as his mouth occupied her breasts he started to pull down at his trousers pulling his underwear down with them. As he did his long thick cock sprung free, at its fearsome full height it stood almost 10" long, one of his past lovers referred to it as being fucked by a long beer can such was its thickness. As he left his trousers around his knees, he took hold of Katherine's hand and placed it on his cock.

"Why don't you get a feel before we make it disappear inside of you." Jordan teased, removing his mouth from her nipples for a single moment before returning to his task with renewed vigour.

Katherine could scarcely believe what was happening. Frankly, she hadn’t felt so much pleasure in quite a long while…and this was only the foreplay. No doubt this man had more than his fair share of experience with women. It showed through how expertly his fingers curled inside her while stroking her slick, quivering inner walls. Her legs clenched around him while she continued to savor the sparks of pleasure that set her nerves aflame. She wanted more…so much more. She glanced to her chest as she felt him grasp at her bra, only to gasp as he shredded it with one hand, causing her full breasts to bounce free from their confines. The bra had been expensive, and any other time she would have protested…but such an animalistic display made her even more excited. What had come over her?

A much louder moan came from her as his mouth seized her sensitive nipple. Lips and tongue worked quite harmoniously to stimulate her while his free hand groped at the other breast. She was trembling as she tried to comprehend all of this pleasure. His rough fingers found a particularly sensitive place within her, only intensifying their efforts as her back arched more, a higher pitched cry of ecstasy signaling that he found what he was looking for. Her toes curled as he went on, her sweet nectar drenching his fingers and running down to his knuckles. The feeling of his soft lips, strong tongue, and the bristles of his facial hair against her breast prompted her to reach to the back of his head, her fingers briefly running through his short black hair before pulling him in harder. Her other hand sought the hand he used to toy with her other breast, once more pulling his hand further. She found herself needing to feel the full extent of his lust. Be it rough or gentle, she needed him to make her scream when she finally came.

His hand pulled away for a moment, and though it disappointed her, she simply used her now free hand to join the other, pulling the intruder’s handsome face into her bosom, encouraging him to enjoy as much of her as he wanted. It wasn’t until he pulled away from her for a moment that she realized what he had done. She glanced down to see his pants and underwear around his knees, his throbbing erection finally free. Her eyes widened at the sight of it. Long and thick…she hadn’t seen anything like it before! It certainly put her ex’s to shame. He was well-endowed by all accounts: the shaft of his loins as well as the heavy-looking sack that hung beneath it. The nest of black hair that surrounded his shaft looked neatly trimmed. She was almost intimidated by it, but found she craved it more than anything.

She licked her lips as he suggested she get a feel of his cock. Though her left hand remained on the back of his head, her right hand began to reach towards his towering member. She let out another moan as his mouth reclaimed her nipple, sucking harder than before.

”My God…it’s huge…” she whispered before her hand finally encircled his girth, her fingers barely meeting. He’d find her hand was quite soft, compared to his own. Almost delicate. Touching his most intimate area made her heart beat faster, excited that for the first time, she had a real man in her bed. One who wanted to be there. Tentatively, she began to stroke along his shaft, her hand slowly pumping up and down his length, lingering slightly at the bulbous helm of his member. His manhood was very warm to the touch…she could even feel his heartbeat through it. She moaned breathlessly ”I…I’ve never had a man…this big…”

Though it was a truthful admission, part of her knew that saying so would likely give her intruder a strong sense of pride. She knew because her ex always told her to say such things when they were first intimate, though it wasn’t necessarily true…not that she ever told him. But this time…his length and girth left no room for doubt. Katherine had never seen a man so well hung in her life, apart from the occasional porn video. She didn’t want tonight to end.

The look on Katherine's face as she saw his manhood for the first time made it clear what she thought of his size. A look equally filled with wonder, longing and caution played across her face. Of course it did, most women would be lucky to sample a cock half of his size in their life, the thought of taking something that big in such a sensitive place was enough to make most women weak at the knees. He continued to pleasure her quivering walls relentlessly as she gripped her hand around his throbbing shaft, groaning slightly the noise muffled by the flesh that occupied his mouth.

Her hand was soft, far softer than anything he had ever felt in his life. Further evidence of the very different life's they lived and the life's that had led them to this point. The softness was a welcome feeling, and it allowed her hand to glide up and down his cock without the friction that sometimes accompanied a rougher hand. His groans grew in volume and in frequency as she pumped his cock with slow deep strokes, paying special attention to the sensitive area around his bulbous head. She wasn't as experienced as he was he could tell that from the shyness of her movements, but what she lacked in experience she made up for with her effort and her attention to detail.

Jordan pulled away from her breasts, wanting to look her in the eyes as he delivered another volley of words her way. "Don't stop stroking my cock. Make it as hard as you have ever felt a cock." Jordan said as his hands picked up their urgency, abusing her poor quivering walls with a gusto that few women would be able to handle. He wanted her to cum for him, he wanted her womanhood to soak his fingers, she'd need all the lubrication she could get to take his monster deep inside of her.

"You're going to cum for me, do you understand. You're going to look at me as you do and you're not going to take your hand off my cock." Jordan ordered, looking down at her with a gaze so full of ferocity and desire that she had no choice but to understand what he was going to do, and do as she was told. Confident in his abilities Jordan began to hammer against the spot inside of her, whilst the hand that had been torturing her breasts up until moments ago pushed down the front of her panties too. Once it had reached the hood of skin which sought to protect her clit from intense attention he began to rub against it, gently at first not wanting to over power her, growing in intensity in perfect harmony with the fingers that continued to pound against her spot with enough force to almost lift her frail body off the bed.

The whole time his gaze didn't move from her eyes, pinning her body down with nothing but the force of his will and his desire to see her body writhe in pleasure. His strong muscular body seemed to lend him an amount of power that not many men could compete with, his hand using her womanhood without mercy and restraint. He could tell by the juices that coated his fingers and his palm that she must be getting close, if anything that just made him redouble his actions impacting heavy blows against her walls and her spot. He could feel her clit throbbing beneath the attention of his other hand, the furious circular motion of his hands only engorging her clit further as he pushed her closer and closer to release.

"Cum for me! Cum for me like the naughty girl you are." Jordan breathed as he stared down at her. "Then I'm going to impale you on my cock and make you scream my name until you pass out with pleasure." Jordan said, his words a promise of things to come for her.

Katherine was struggling to keep her mind grounded as his fingers continued to ravage her needy pussy. He was skilled and relentless, the ecstasy he delivered upon her making her nerves fire as though they were high voltage circuits. Her legs clenched around him, her toes curling in her stockings. She savored every feeling. His fingers, his mouth, her hand around his massive member…it all culminated to an experience that already outshined any other night in her life. For once, a man was giving her body the attention it needed, not the bare minimum. She let out a sound that almost resembled a whine as he further bore down on her sensitive spots within her tight passage, his mouth popping free of her breast.

She shuddered at his words, her eyes opening lazily as she panted, her luscious lips remaining parted. If she worried at all that he wasn’t quite enjoying her, he was doing quite well to thwart those thoughts. He urged her to keep stroking him, and she obeyed. Frankly, she couldn’t get enough of the heat of his rod as she played with his length. His fingers worked even harder, once again making every muscle inside her tighten as he threatened to bring her even closer to what she was sure would be a fantastic climax.

He continued to speak, his low voice washing over her like steam. His eyes were...almost feral with lust. Any other time, she felt she would have been scared, but instead…she was thrilled. That look was for her…he wanted to enjoy every moment they shared in bed. Sure, there was every bit of a chance that he saw this as merely another conquest or just a convenient way to indulge his lust while he hid from police…but part of her wanted to believe that this was happening for a reason. What it was, she wasn’t sure. She just wanted more.

She nodded at his demands, struggling to keep her head up as he continued to thrust his fingers inside her, her green eyes locking onto his dark ones. It was difficult to remain focused on him as his actions nearly broke her mind with pleasure. Still, she obeyed his directions, her hand pumping up and down his length faster, getting a slightly firmer grip on him. As she continued to stroke him, she added a slight wrenching motion, twisting her wrist. Her grip was still gentle enough that all her actions provided was stimulation. Then, his other hand joined the one that worked so hard to drive her wild. The rough fingers focused on her clitoris, teasing her slowly.

”O-oh God…I…I can--!” she cried out, fighting the urge to throw her head back as she felt an overwhelming pressure building up in her loins. Her womanhood was beyond drenched now, making his fingers glisten in her arousal while staining the bedspread beneath them. Her hips lifted somewhat from the mattress, mostly from his own strength. She got a tight grip of the bedsheets in her free hand, tugging at the fabric as she struggled to keep her body controlled. But his fingers were practically magic, one set assaulting her G-spot while the others toyed with her ever-so sensitive clit. Her teeth clenched for a moment while her hand continued to rapidly stroke his member until finally, she could take no more, spurred on by his dirty words. ”Oh God! I’m cumming!”

Her body tightened around him even further, her quivering and hot pussy clenching around his fingers as a rush of her sweet, feminine cum rushed over his hands. Her heart was beating faster than ever, adrenaline rushing through her veins. Wave after wave of this orgasm crashed on her, making her head spin as she struggled to come down from this high. It wasn’t long before her body began to go limp, though she continued to shudder as her pussy convulsed in pleasure. She was breathing heavy, and though she was exhausted…she still wanted more. She couldn’t find words, but many thoughts were running through her mind. How long could he keep this up? Would they get to do this the whole time he was hiding? And, perhaps most importantly, what was his name? She had been promised she’d be screaming his name…and damn it, she wanted to.

Her eyes fluttered for a moment before she gazed up at him, her body practically glowing as she bathed in the afterglow of her orgasm.

”I…I need more…” she softly pleaded, her hand once again weakly stroking his length.

As she reached the height of the almighty crescendo that culminated in her climax, Jordan continued to work the inside of her womanhood even as she started to gush small bursts of her fluid against his hand. His hand was soaked within moments, the fabric of her panties darkened and soaked by the liquid that came from deep inside her. His fingers continued their assault, although their ferociousness had diminished somewhat. His eyes never left hers, willing her to continue to service his cock, willing her to continue to writhe in the wonderful pleasure he was able to give her. He didn't know what it was, but he felt a connection to this woman one that went beyond the usual connection that occurred during intimacy with another. No, this was different. He couldn't put his finger on it but as he savaged her pussy and looked deep down into her eyes, he realised why people believed they were the windows to the soul. As he looked into her very soul he realised how much this meant to her and how much she was enjoying it, clearly the previous men in her life had done little to ensure that she too left the bed feeling fulfilled.

"That's a good girl! Cum for me!" Jordan had breathed as she closed her eyes and came hard around his fingers. Now she was wet enough for what this had all been leading up to, her words asking for more only seeking to confirm her fate. He couldn't resist now, even if the police were to come charging through the door he would happily accept being taken away so long as his last moments as a free man happened to involve being balls deep inside this woman's tight hole.

"You want more baby? You want some of this?" Jordan teased, taking hold of his cock at the base and rubbing against her slit through the panties. "Well you did a great job of doing as you were told, maybe you deserve it now." Jordan mused, enjoying the look on her face as he teased her.

His hand pulled free of the inside of her panties and took a firm hold of one side of the lace underwear, his other hand leaving the base of his cock to take hold of the other side. Slowly, with the most deliberate of intentions he took her panties down over her ass as he lifted her off the bed to remove them. On and on he continued, his arms moving slower than they had at any point this night, down her thighs and past her knee's until he had them over her ankles. Throwing them down next to her in an act of impatience now he could smell the musk of her juices, like a pheromone designed to make him want to give her needy hole exactly what it wanted.

Rough hands found her thighs and spread them wide, he was broad and wide with the amount of muscle he had and her legs were spread wide to accommodate him. Coming forward with almost a crawl he kissed up her body from her stomach to her breasts, taking the nipples in his mouth one at a time delivering a playful bite to each as he settled between her legs.

"More. Is this enough for you?" Jordan questioned as he took hold of his cock at the base again, rubbing it up and down the slit of her hole until his cock glistened with her juices. Sufficiently lubricated, Jordan pressed the huge bulbous head against her tight hole. Taking hold of her arms and pinning them above her head, a clear display of who was in charge here, he held his face inches from her own their eyes still locked in their tantric gaze.

Grunts pierced the air as he continued to push against the pressure that came from within her, it was slow work but with an almost audible pop she took the bulbous head of his cock inside of her hole. A long groan came from Jordan has she clenched tightly around the most sensitive part of his cock. Now came the fun part, after a few moments of letting her get use to the immense stretching his head had caused her, Jordan started to work the shaft inside of her. He wanted nothing more than to feel his balls slap against her ass, his bulbous head nestled against her cervix as he claimed her pussy for his own.

"You're going to take ever single inch of me, and then you're going to beg for me destroy your tight hole." Jordan commanded again, the same deep husky tone coming from his chest.

It was slow work, but with shallow thrusting and the occasional powerful push he had almost the entirety of his cock inside of this woman. Then the pressure finally gave way, allowing the rest of his shaft in. Loud moans filled the air as he felt the rest of his cock slide past tight clenching folds of warm wet skin, he felt his large balls slap against her ass as he filled her up more than any man ever would again.

Setting his legs, his hips pulled back and as he froze with just the tip in her he looked down into her lustful eyes with a gaze of smouldering desire. Any other woman would of been scared, scared of what the look promised, but he knew this woman wanted nothing more than what he was about to deliver. Slap. His thighs hit against her as his balls slapped her ass again, his entire shaft pounded inside of her with power against her cervix and spot. He pulled back again, the same look on his face, never had he wanted a woman so bad and it showed on his face. Slap. Again he pounded forward, the bed shaking with the force at which he slammed his cock inside of her.

"You wanted more! Now beg for more!" Jordan breathed in that deep husky voice. Leaning forward so his mouth was next to her ear he spoke again. "The name you'll be screaming is Jordan. By the time I'm done with you, Jordan will be the only name you're brain will remember." Jordan whispered in the most deliciously threatening voice.

Katherine was practically in Heaven. Her body was dotted with perspiration, her breathing heavy as she reeled from her the orgasm that his fingers refused to let subside. Though her womanhood continued to tingle under his ministrations, she had since calmed down somewhat, though her heart still beat hard beneath her bosom. Her breasts, heaved up and down as she panted. She felt almost as though she was floating now as she tried to come down. She still wanted more, of course. She wasn’t used to receiving so much pleasure…she was usually the one who had to give and give and give. And yet, the intruder teased her with his words again before rubbing his shaft against her soaking wet pussy.

Her back arched again from the contact, her entrance feeling particularly sensitive now. She let out a moan as he grinding his manhood against her. She bit her lower lip as he went on to tease her further.

”God yes…please…I want it…I need it…” she whined.

Her body trembled again as she felt his fingers grasp at her thin panties, slowly gliding them down her legs. Her pussy was bared to him first, completely clean-shaven and glistening with her arousal. The petals of her aching, needy entrance had become a reddish pink, visibly quivering. Her body obviously craved him, longing to feel him plunge deep within her and give her what she had been denied. She watched him as he slipped her panties the rest of the way off, taking his sweet time. She sighed softly as she straightened her legs, making it easier for him to slip them down before finally tossing them aside. She couldn’t hide her grin as his hands spread her supple thighs, giving him a fantastic view of her waiting pussy.

She shuddered as he slipped between her legs, his lips teasing her heated flesh all the way up to her breasts. While he toyed with them, giving her tits a good hard suck before nibbling, Katherine lifted her hips to push her wetness against his abdomen. His body was like a furnace, radiating his masculine heat to warm her. She moaned again as he further teased her with his rod, prodding her aching slit.

”No…I need…more…I need you…to…to fuck me,” she moaned as he grabbed her arms, pinning them above her head on the mattress. Even if she wanted to stop him, she couldn’t now. Her beautiful, naked body was on full display for his eyes. Then he pressed forward, the head of his cock pushing between her sensitive petals. Her toes curled as she gasped, once more arching her back towards him. ”Yes…f-fill me up…!”

She was losing herself in him…or rather, what she used to be. Before, she was always told ‘no talking’…’not touching afterwards’…or even told ‘shut up, stupid bitch’ when her ex was being too rough. That didn’t feel like a problem with this man, even as he slowly began to push himself further inside, his handsome face hovering just above hers. She listened to him grunt as he delved deeper into her tight passage, moaning loudly in return. She could listen to him grunt and groan all day and night. As tight as she was, she may as well have been a virgin to him. Her cries grew longer and louder as he spread her inner walls, stretching her to fit him inside her properly. She couldn’t deny the rather intense pressure she felt as he did so, but it still felt phenomenal! Her pussy grew hotter and wetter once more, quivering around his girth as he practically growled to her. She nodded eagerly.

”I need all of it! Please don’t stop…please…fuck me hard…!” she pleaded, her voice laden with desire. There was no doubt how much she needed him. He had opened the door to passion for her, and she wanted to experience everything he had to offer. She let out another cry as he finally sank his length inside her, pressing firmly against her body while her pussy began to tremble wildly around him, as if trying to goad him into action. ”Don’t stop…you’re too good…”

She had never felt such a length inside her before. He was beyond massive, and yet he seemed to take great care in making sure she didn’t hurt when he was finally hilted inside her. Her passage was properly lubricated, her body aroused enough to accept such an immense size. She found her hips grinding against his while he paused. But then, he began to with draw, the head of his shaft scraping along every tender surface within her, making her body writhe more and more as she groaned in pleasure. She wanted to protest against him pulling out, but…even this felt so good. She gazed hungrily into his eyes, entranced by the dark allure in them. He was so handsome…a man that she had been led to believe was unattainable. The longer this went on, the more she became aware of how much damage her ex had done to her self-esteem.

Then, he thrust into her, the sounds of their slapping flesh like the slow, steady drumbeat of some primal song. She, once again, threw hear head back and cried out in pleasure at the sudden feeling of fullness, her blonde hair fanning out beneath her. Her toes curled as her legs wrapped around his hips again. Somehow in all of this, her stockings remained on her shapely legs. She watched him as he began to take her, harder and harder came his thrusts, the look in his eyes so primal and lusty…it turned her on a great deal, especially when she began to hear her bed squeak and creak under the force of his thrusts. His length hammered against another cluster of pleasurable nerves that rested deep inside her, sending harsh shocks of ecstasy through her body, making her moan and whine louder and louder. She was lucky she owned this home rather than lived in an apartment. Still, as it was, she doubted her neighbors couldn’t hear her. She finally had his name as he demanded she beg for more.

”F-fuck me, Jordan!” she pleaded, her mouth open wide as she let the sensations rip through her. ”Don’t stop! Harder…please! I-I need you…!”

Her hips again began to grind against his as he ravaged her, stirring his meat inside her, leaving no surface untouched by his length. She needed to feel more of him…his body on hers, his mouth on hers…hands, tongue…everything. She never wanted this night to end.

Everything about the way Katherine's body was reacting was pure perfection, from the way she ground her hips against him desperate to be as full as possible of his monstrous cock to the way her lips dropped with lust filled words. The fact that her ex would rather be fucking other women made Jordan question whether her ex was a real man. He couldn't think of anywhere in the world he would rather be right now, other than deep inside this fantastic woman making her scream his name. Now she had his name it was all that could be heard above the creaking bed, his name uttered in perfect moaning tones as he drove his cock deep inside of her again and again.

Harder she said! Harder is what she got, his powerful legs starting to find a destructive rhythm against her cervix as his large meaty shaft proceeded to bludgeon her spot. His eyes never left hers, holding her in his lust filled gaze. He looked like a crazed maniac, driven wild by the intense tightness of her perfect pink pussy. The cacophony of noise was increible, the slapping of skin mixing with a bed that sounded as if it was going to break at any second. Yet in that moment, Jordan knew that Katherine would of allowed him to fuck her even against the hard floor such was her desperate need for his cock.

"You want it hard baby? You asked for it!" Jordan growled as he leaned his mouth down and took her lips with his own. The embrace that followed was intense, full of their mutual need for each other and a release of the tension he had felt when the police had come to the house. His hands left her wrists, other parts of her body in need of his grip as he sought to fuck her until she couldn't remember what day it was. As he continued to take her mouth in a fiery embrace his hands grabbed hold of the flesh around her hips, her perfect hips felt soft as he grabbed a hand ful at each side. With his new found grip of her, he drove his cock furiously in and out of her hole. His grip allowed him to savage her with a new found amount of power, the bed protesting louder than ever as he pounded her with the intensity of a man who thought it might be the last fuck he ever would feel in his life.

"Take that cock! That's a good girl! You want to cum for me baby?" Jordan said as his mouth left her for a few moments. No sooner than he spoke, one of his hands slipped into the space between their bodies pressing down against her swollen clit. Of course she wanted to cum, and he was going to make sure she had little choice but to climax for him. His hand pressing down harder as he started to rub her engorged clit just as furiously as he fucked her soaked pussy. His mouth dropped to her breasts, his tongue darting out against her nipples as he sought to pleasure every inch of her body. His mouth taking her sensitive nipples in before lashing against them with his tongue, the more she responded to his advances the more rough he became with her.

This woman was perfection, the way she angled her body so that he could ravage her even harder was exciting him more than she could possibly know. Whoever her ex was fucking, couldn't possibly be worth the fate of never getting to fuck this wonderful woman again.

Katherine was lost in the wild moment. She wanted him so badly. This criminal…this man…Jordan. He took her hard and fast, but with a skill that betrayed how much experience he must have had. How many women had he enjoyed before her? How many would come after? Part of her wanted him to not bother with other women, but for him to steal her away. But that was a foolish notion. He was a man on the run who couldn’t afford to be weighed down. Even if he was willing, how could she expect to survive his sort of lifestyle? At least she could have tonight as well as a newfound confidence that was long overdue.

She gazed longingly into his dark eyes, rendered breathless not only by his actions but the sheer intensity in which he stared into her own. There was something almost…deliciously predatory about the way his eyes remained fixed on hers, as if entrancing her. Her luscious lips were still parted as she sang out her pleasure in louder moans that seemed to be growing in pitch as he ravished her tight body. His hips slammed hard against her own, the sound of their flesh slapping serving as the perfect percussion to such a primal act. She couldn’t hide an eager grin as he growled, moaning against his lips as he claimed hers, his hands now grasping firmly at her hips.

With her arms now free, she wrapped them around his powerful torso, her fingers clawing at his muscular back. Her tongue darted from between her lips, seeking entry into his hungry mouth as well as granting him the opportunity. She needed to taste him again, to savor this moment in every way. His grip on her hips was strong, his rough hands holding her firmly as he began to pound into her with animalistic abandon. The creaking bed wouldn’t last a second romp with this man…an idea that excited her more than it concerned her. If he wanted to lay low…and spend his time with her like this…they’d need to find other creative places to play.

He pulled away from her lips, causing her to let out a loud moan that had been suppressed, followed by heavy panting. She was suddenly very aware of how hot her body felt. Her skin was flushed and she was beginning to feel beads of sweat forming on her. His words were so lewd…and yet they turned her on. A faint grin appeared on her lips as she continued to moan and gasp.

”Ohhh…! Oh God, yes! Make me cum, Jordan…make me cum hard!” she pleaded.

He caught her off guard as he reached between them, his fingers now assaulting her clitoris. Her eyes widened more as her body went rigid, intense shocks of pleasure rippling through her, making her toes curl and her muscles tighten while her breath caught in her throat. Her pretty pink pussy was incredibly wet and hot, drenching his shaft and fingers in her sweet arousal that also stained the comforter beneath them. When his mouth seized her breasts, she threw her head back and let out an almost animal cry, arching her back to him while her hands reached to the back of his head, pulling him harder into her full bosom.

”F-fuck…! J-Jordan! I’m gonna--!” Her voice was strained as she tried to fight back the overwhelming pressure that was building up in her quivering loins. The work of his cock, his hands, and now his mouth and tongue was quickly driving her to an orgasm. Her eyes closed tightly as her arms and legs tightened around him. She wanted him to fill her with his cum…and to ruin her for other men. Of course…he may have already done that! Her eyes began to water as she struggled to hold back, her orgasm threatening to break through. ”Oh God…! Jordan!”

She finally screamed his name as she came, her pussy clamping and quivering around his massive rod, caressing every inch that he pistoned in and out of her tightness while she came. He would no doubt feel the surge of wetness as she unleashed her seed. Her body was trembling as she endured this intense climax, his primal thrusts causing it to linger. Still, her arms and legs kept a grip on him, though she had lost a considerable amount of strength.

”Oh my Go…my God…Jordan…please…please don’t stop, baby…” she pleaded in her panting voice, her mind barely able to come up with a cohesive sentence. She didn’t know how long he’d want to lay low…but she was going to make sure she got to enjoy every minute.

The bond that stretched between them, their gaze into each other's eyes being the catalyst, was like nothing he had felt before. He had fucked enough girls to know when something was different to anything he'd had before. Most of the girls he had fucked up to this point had simply taken whatever he wanted to give them, and even though she was currently on her back as he pistoned in and out of her she was giving just as much as he was. The way her eyes locked on to his and willed him to ravish her body, pleaded with him to fuck her in a way that no man ever had and any other man would struggle to replicate. They said a picture told a thousand words, but this gaze that extended between them transmitted far more than that.

He was pulled from his line of thought as he saw her chest begin to heave faster, her breath shorter and more laboured as she hurtled towards her orgasm. Willing, even begging him to not stop to give her what she needed. He did exactly as he was told, continuing to brutally pound her tight sex even as he felt the surge of juices that soaked his shaft and ran down his thighs. If anything the explosiveness of her orgasm spurred him on to prolong it for as long as posssible, not wanting to cheat her out of any of her orgasm. There was a hint of possessiveness in his eyes as he looked down on her as she writhed under him practically screaming his name. He was marking her as his own, showing a mastery over her body that none before him had shown.

He was meant to be laying low, but here he was covered in the seed of a complete stranger as he fucked her like they had been lovers for years. Yet he wouldn't of changed his situation at all, if anything he wanted to stay at this house for as long as possible and enjoy her body until she could take no more. "That's right baby, cum on my cock like a good girl." Jordan cooed, rubbing her over sensitive clit more gently as she finished her orgasm. As she finished climaxing on his cock he slowed his thrusts right down until he slowly pulled out of her throbbing sex.

"Don't worry girl, I ain't done with you yet!" Jordan said, before lowering his head to her sex. He wanted to taste the juices she had spilled over the both of them, his tongue darting from his mouth as he began to lick from the bottom of her slit up to her clit. His mouth was hungry for her taste, licking eagerly before he took her clit in his mouth and suckled on the sensitive bud flicking his tongue against the swollen bud before pulling back with a popping sound as the vacuum between her flesh and his mouth broke. Leaning forward again he continued to use his large tongue to career her clit as he attempted to lick up all of the juices she had spilt. His tongue flicking against her clit over and over again with power and speed as he eagerly enjoyed her taste. By the time he pulled back he could feel her juices coating his lips and his chin, the feel of it only turning him on as he pulled backwards.

As he lifted up he took hold of her legs, crossing them over at the knees. Using his grip on her he pulled her forward so that his cock rubbed against her hot sex. He pushed her legs back so that her knees were pressed against her breasts, taking a grasp of the base of his cock as he pushed his bulbous head back inside of her. The position she was in and the crossing of her legs made her walls clamp around Jordan even tighter than they had before. Everything being squashed up made it much easier for Jordan's cock to impact against her spot as he fucked her.

Smack!

His hand feel against her ass, so beautifully raised and curved for him in this position, the sound filling the room as he hit her right on the sweet spot where nerves and flesh met bone. "Fuck your ass looks good baby. It'll look even better with something to remember me by on it." Jordan groaned, teasing her as he slowly pushed inside of her. She was even tighter in this position and he knew he wouldn't be able to fuck her for ages in this position before he came. As he pushed right to the hilt inside of her he groaned before pulling out again, slamming his cock back inside of her with force as his hips started to buck wildly in and out of her.

Another smack filled the air as he fucked her with powerful strokes, letting out a slightly rougher side to him as a red print of his hand began to appear on her ass. The contrast of the red against her white skin only served to turn Jordan in more, as he reached down with his free hand to place it on Katherine's neck holding her against the bed as he drove his cock so deep inside of her it was a wonder he hadn't entered her womb. His hand feel once more on her ass before it moved to rub her chit once again. The angle was awkward, but with effort he managed to find the bud and pressed down against it as he rubbed with more power than speed.

Her heart raced as she started to come down from the incomparable high of her orgasm. Katherine had never felt anything like that before, even on nights when she had only herself for companionship. Her body still trembled while her tight passage continued to quiver and clench around his shaft. She couldn’t hide a smile as he teased her. She opened her mouth to speak, only to let out a strained moan while his rough fingers gently stroked her swollen clit. She came a little more, though not nearly as intensely as before. She could feel how wet she had gotten, how much her seed drenched her inner thighs and dripped down her buttocks. Her toes curled as she tightly shut her eyes, biting her lip as he then began to pull out of her.

”O-oh God…” she whined as the bulbous head of his manhood firmly rubbed along every inch of her hot womanhood, the sensations threatening to make her head spin. She weakly opened her eyes, gazing into his once more. She didn’t want him to be finished already. Her body had finally been getting the attention it so desperately needed. But his next words sent pleasurable chills down her spine. She gasped as he began to dip his head downward, between her shaking legs. ”Thank God…mmm, don’t stop…I need you so---aaah!”

She felt his hot, slick tongue lap up her feminine juices, teasing her tender pussy as he did so. She threw her head back as she let out a louder moan, her thighs nearly clenching on either side of his head. Her hands gripped the sheets beneath her as if holding on for dear life. His mouth seized her sensitive clit, sucking hard and lavishing it with his tongue. Her voice became further strained as her body tensed up, her breathing growing heavier and heavier as he worked on her. Her hands left the sheets, gently gripping the back of his head. Her fingers stroked his short, black hair for a few moments before she began to pull him against her hips, begging for more. She ground her aching womanhood against his hungry mouth. He pulled away, sucking hard enough that her heated flesh popped noisily from between his lips, making her yelp a bit.

Just as she was going to beg for him to go on, he seized her again, this time using his tongue to ‘clean her’ of her seed, all the while teasing her clitoris even more. She was panting hard as she continued to grind her hips against his handsome face, her eyes barely open as she watched him work. It felt so good…she wasn’t used to this sort of thing. Typically, she was the one expected to orally gratify her boyfriend…but this man…he knew how to please a woman. Sure, he may have mostly been in it for his own pleasure, but at least he put in the effort to drive her wild.

He pulled away again, leaving her trembling and aching. Her pussy was already leaking with arousal once more. Her need for him was painfully obvious, especially from the look in her eyes. She took in the entirety of his masculine visage. A powerful, sexy body…handsome face…massive shaft…and a passion in his eyes that told her he was still not even close to finished.

”Mmm…fuck me, Jordan…” she pleaded softly as he began to grip her legs. ”Fuck me hard…you’re amazing…”

She let out a gasp as he pushed her legs up, spreading them before he began to delve inside her once again. Surprisingly, she was still tight around his shaft, his actions making her moan louder again. Her face was flush now, her body dotted with sweat. This was the most thrilling night of her life…she never wanted it to end! Then, he crossed her legs over each other, further tightening her slick entrance around his meaty cock. Her back arched deeply while she tried to focus. Then, she felt a sharp smack at her round buttocks, making her yelp again. It hurt…but the tingling afterwards felt so…good. She still felt the intense pleasure of his shaft filling her up, but the smacks he delivered kept her grounded.

”Aahh…” she sighed as he began to speak more. His words, while lewd, served to make her smile grow wider. ”Mmm…then…you should probably do it more, baby…I want to remember you…for a long, long time…”

Another moan as he pushed deeper inside. His length and girth stroked along her tender walls, hitting numerous nerves that intensified the pleasure. She felt him fill her completely, his deep voice almost sounding like an animalistic growl as he savored the feeling. She started to try and buck her hips against his, but the position made it difficult for her to move. Luckily, he began to fuck her with abandon moments later. With each deep, yet quick thrust of his manhood, she felt herself already quickly approaching a second orgasm, but she held back. She moaned louder and louder, letting out a half-scream as he slapped her ass once more. She could definitely feel some sort of mark showing up, but she didn’t care. Though the intensity of her pleasure made her want to keep her eyes closed, she forced them open, longing to gaze into his handsome face as he took her.

She let out another gasp as his large hand gently clasped around her dainty neck. He didn’t choke her. In fact, it didn’t even feel uncomfortable. Another yelp as he playfully smacked her ass a third time, replaced by even louder moans as he stroked her clitoris. It was obvious, he wanted her to cum on him again. No doubt it was a point of pride to make her body react that way…not many men were as successful as he was, at least from what she had always read in magazines. She whimpered and moaned as she still strained to buck her hips against his, her luscious lips parted as she sang her pleasure between panting breaths. Her eyes fell to his lips, feeling a need to kiss him again. A sharp feeling of ecstasy ripped through her core as he continued to thrust, his cock battering her spot repeatedly. It wouldn’t be long.

”J-Jordan…! F—oh God…yes! Right there…right there! M-more!” she cried out, her instincts taking over as she pleaded.

What had been a simple evening for Jordan had turned into a hot, sweaty, mess of entangled limbs. His large, muscular body pinned the much smaller woman to the bed as he drove his large, meaty shaft so deep to her core he feared he might actually come out of the other side of her. In this moment she was his, his cock owned her and he knew that she do anything he said just to keep feeling the pleasure he was able to provide her. Her lewd moans filled the room, the only sound threatening to drown her moans out was the noise of flesh slapping against flesh and the noise of her juices as he drilled her down into the bed.

"You want more?" Jordan teased as he rubbed her clit with more vigorous movements of his hand. "Is that enough? Or do you want some more of this?" Jordan continued to tease as he pounded her womanhood in such a way that he wondered how she would be able to walk the next day.

Call it an ego trip, call it whatever you wanted, Jordan wanted to conquer this woman's body in a way that no other man had. He wanted her to cum so hard around his thick shaft that she would almost pass out with the pleasure. He wanted to leave her world so entirely moved by what had happened tonight, that every night she would leave her door unlocked, praying that he would return to fuck her senseless again. He wanted to leave an impression on her so great that no man would ever be able to satisfy her again, so shaped to his cock were the walls of her womanhood.

As his body claimed her's with its almost violent pounding of her, his lips sought to distract her mind from everything was happening to her. He leaned his head down, feeling her hot panting breath play against his face as she seemed to subconsciously move her head towards him to take his lips with her own. When they connected, the kiss was fierce and passionate. Full of the need they clearly felt for each other as their tongues found each other, colliding as they sought to take each other prisoner in the others mouth. He could taste her and he liked what he tasted, small strands of their saliva connecting their mouths whenever the kiss broke due to the vigorous movements of their bodies. Yet even thought it seemed like it had been an eternity within which their lips had been connected, his attention found it's way pulled down onto her neck as he licked and bite gently at the erogenous zones in her neck.

It owed to his many hours spent in the gym that Jordan was able to keep up such a rapid tempo for as long as he had. He doubted she had ever been fucked with such aggression and athletism, for as long as this before. No wonder she seemed to be losing sight of reality as her glazed over eyes seemed to roll around her head at the pleasure she was feeling. Jordan had never felt anyone quite as tight as she was, the way her womanhood clenched around him making more aware of every single atom of his cock than he had ever been before. He could feel every single ridge of his cock, every single groove and vein on his meaty shaft as her tight sex clung and clenched around him. She was going to milk him right the way his climax, but he was determined to finish her off one last time as he did.

"I'm not going to last much longer. Your so fucking tight you're going to fucking milk me." Jordan groaned into her ear as he continued to ravish her body. "I hope you're ready for this, cause there is no safe word." Jordan growled, lifting his head up to look into her eyes with a mischievous grin.

What followed next could only be described as the most intense, rough, annihilation of a woman's resolve and ability to function. His cock was like a battering ram as it sought to break into her womb, of course such things couldn't happen, but the way the bulbous head of his cock slammed against the nerves at the back of her sex was bound to cause intense feeling of pleasure. His hand that had dutifully rubbed her clit kept up with the furious pace of his hips as he started the frantic race towards the finish line. Jordan's own levels of pleasure grew, his breath becoming more erratic as he neared his own climax. "Fuck baby!" Jordan groaned, his legs only getting more vigorous in their movement as he sought to milk one final orgasm out of her. As his own climax rushed to meet him, he hoped her's would too.

"I'm going to fucking cum!" Jordan bellowed as his balls began to squeeze and spasm, his legs pounding a few last times before he simply buried his cock all the way to the hilt inside of her as he ground his cock against her spot. His cock began to spurt thick, hot, ropes of his seed inside of her as the strongest orgasm of his life worked its way though his body. He could barely breath as it knocked the wind out of him, his body shaking at the exertion of his orgasm. It continued for what seemed like an eternity, but eventually his balls finished spasming and his cock began to slowly pull from inside of her as he slowly rolled off her body next to her on the bed.

Jordan led next to her on the bed as his chest heaved up and down as he tried to catch his breath back. "That was fucking amazing. I'm laying low here every fucking night from now on." Jordan said softly with a light chuckle as he tried to get his energy back.

Where had this man been all of her life? Katherine had never felt such wild pleasure being driven into her and surging through her body. It felt so good, but that world paled in comparison to what she felt. His large, powerful, dominating body eagerly taking her and making sure that not only did he enjoyed their carnal dance, but that she did as well! She felt his rough fingers rub and tease her sensitive clit, further spurring her into a whirl of ecstasy. His lewd words rolled over, his voice deep and primal. Her eyes closed tightly as she felt her body tighten around him, threatening to build into an intense climax.

”Oh God, yes!” she cried back, trying to grind her hips against his. It seemed futile, however, as his thrusts were quick and powerful. ”F-fuck! More…! More!”

Their kiss was almost savage, an overwhelming need rising from within her that seemed to be matched by his own need. He tasted divine and his skill was beyond anything she expected. Before, she may have wondered if it was only because she had received so little genuine intimacy and pleasure in the past that she was reacting so intensely…but there was no denying it. Even if she had been perfectly happy before…his ability to drive her this wild would have driven her to him. Her hips grew sore as he continued to pummel her sex with his own, and yet she refused to let it get to her. She knew she would ache, but damn it was worth it.

Katherine cried out again as he broke their kiss to lick and suck on her neck, skillfully finding her most tender areas. Her body shuddered as she arched against him again. She could feel him throbbing inside her, their heat combining into a fantastic inferno. She shuddered more as he breathed against her ear, not bothering to mince his words as he so lewdly described how he felt and warned her of what was to come. As he gazed at her, she gazed back…being met with a wolfish grin that made her heart race faster. By God, she would never want a different man in her life.

”Good…” she panted. ”…’cause I don’t need a safe word…fuck me hard!”

And she got her wish. His hips were a blur to her as he ravaged her tight passage, sparing no surface within her as the bulbous head of his shaft bore down on her. His thick shaft seemed to give her an even better sense of fullness as he thrust. His hand didn’t relent, eagerly stroking and grinding her clitoris as they both drew closer and closer to the edge. And just as he wanted, she broke first.

The pressure of her orgasm built stronger and stronger as he took her, making her cry out and moan louder and louder. No doubt the neighbors heard her, by now. Just as her voice reached a fevered pitch, she finally came, her sweet feminine juices drenching his ravaging cock and squirting onto his pelvis. Her body spasmed just as her inner walls quivered and tightened around his shaft, leaving her breathless as she rode the waves of her climax. The sheets below them were drenched with her sweet cum just as he announced his own orgasm.

She cried out again as he buried himself deeply inside her, his thick and hot cum erupting inside her and filling her up completely. It was…heavenly. His masculine heat remained inside her, even as he pulled out and rolled over. She was still trembling as he panted, still coming down from her orgasmic high and breathing just as heavily, her full breasts bouncing with each rise and fall of her chest. As she slowly began to recover, she became more aware of the soreness between her legs. He had taken her so vigorously…there was no doubt she’d have trouble walking in the morning…but she didn’t care. Even now, she knew she didn’t want this to end. She wanted him to stay with her, and his words brought an almost blissful, though still exhausted, smile to her lips.

She weakly turned to him, savoring the moment. It seemed she had almost completely forgotten about her ex now as she gazed into Jordan’s dark eyes.

”My…my home is always open to you,” she assured him before straining to roll to her side, letting her left leg rise and wrap over his muscled thigh. Her eyes began to close slightly as exhaustion began to quickly claim her. Never before had she been so tired after sex…so completely worn out…and it was the best feeling. ”You can stay…as long as you…want…”

And like that, she was asleep, bathing in the post-coital bliss. His body heat warmed her so that she didn’t even think to cover herself with the sheets and blankets on her bed. She was content to merely lie near him, letting all her fears and anxieties melt away.

---

The next morning, she was still fast asleep, obviously quite tired out from such a wild night. She didn’t even stir as her phone went off, trying to alert her to a phone call. Then another call. And another. Finally, an alert for a text message sounded off…but she still didn’t rouse from her slumber. The calls and text came from her soon-to-be ex-boyfriend. He was clearly irate that she hadn’t answered him as he expected her to. The text read:

“Fckin’ bitch, answer ur phone! I’m coming over now, and u’d better answer when I knock on the door. If u don’t, u’ll be sorry!”

Brian was his name, and he was speeding towards Katherine’s house. He was irritated because he wanted her to come and pick him up. He was still drunk when he woke up, and found himself in a stranger’s bedroom. He didn’t want to risk getting pulled over, but the last thing he wanted was to get trapped into morning conversation with his latest piece of ass. Since she didn’t answer, he had no choice…and he was pissed.

He was an attractive guy, above average height, decent physique, and with short brown hair and blue eyes. On days like this, however, his bad side was evident as his hair was greasy and mussed, his eyes red from irritation, and smudges of lipstick from the woman he’d fucked the previous night. His clothing was badly disheveled, and he’d even managed to put his T-shirt on backwards in his rush to escape his drunken bootycall. He was quite confident that after he threw his typical alpha-rage at Katherine, she’d let him back in and succumb to his will. She always did, and he was proud of that fact. He liked that he had her so squarely under his thumb.

He screeched to a halt on the driveway to her house and hopped out of his car, slamming the door shut hard. He marched indignantly to the door and pounded on it rather than ringing the doorbell. He wanted to let off some of his aggression now…after all, if he hit her, he knew he’d get in trouble. He preferred his cruel abuse to be emotional.

”Open up, Katherine! I needa talk to you!” he slurred.

Fortunately for Katherine, she was still deep in dreamland. But maybe little Brian was going to finally get what was coming to him.

Back
Top Bottom