Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mellenium Empire (Alt history WW2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaZero

Dracula's not an Avenger? That lying fuck!
Changing History
We all know how World War 2 went.

On Dday the Allies stormed the beaches of Normandy and pushed on wards into the France, liberating it from the German rule and turning the tide of war.

In Africa an allied offensive pushed back against the Axis Powers of Germany and Italy. Russia crushed the Germans at Stalingrad and the American pummeled the Japanese in the Pacific Theater until the faithful day when the world watched in awe and horror as the power of the atom was put on full display. It wasn't long before the air raid sirens sounded above Berlin signaling the final days of the Axis.

That's the history we know.

But what if things happened differently?

What if the Axis had managed to push decades ahead of the Allies in weapons development? Crafting more terrifying and dangerous weapons, keeping them hidden till Dday and unleashing them upon the invading force, cutting the daring offensive down before it even truly began?

What if spies stole the atomic secrets before the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and turned it against their enemies, dropping a bomb into the middle of Washington D.C?

What if the tide never turned? And instead the Axis Powers swept across the globe, crushing their enemies under heel before splitting the territories amid themselves.

Everything boarding the Pacific Ocean went to the Japanese, Africa and India to the Italians and the rest, Europe, North America and pockets of Central America to the Third Reich and glory of the Millennium Empire.

The year is 1962 and the world is still firmly under the heel of the Axis. They have grown complaisant and corrupt, having abandoned once great dreams for the rich luxuries that come with being in charge.
Across the world great airships fill the sky over every major city, keeping a close eye on the citizens below, the horrifying war machines that had ushered in the reign of evil slumber close by, ready to awaken and terrorize the world again.

But it is not the nature of humanity to remain at the mercy of tyrants. And sometimes all it takes to start a revolution is a spark...

What I'm looking for

I'm looking to tell a story. And not just one about two people in one place. I want to tell a story of many people in different places all over the world and as such need a partner who can comfortably play more than one character at a time. I want noble heroes looking to free the world from the Axis Powers, I want haunted warriors looking for revenge, cruel officers of Reich, mysterious Fem Fatals with their own agendas. I want drama, action betrayal, redemption.

And a healthy dose of smut on the side.

So come on, we don't have to start with much, but we can build something great and epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom