Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's Play with Fire..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ablaze

Dust
Good Evening,

I am excited to try a new forum with potential story-building! Having been role-playing for around 10+ years, I am aware of the essentials and hope you would be enough to not have me list a full rule book. The only requirement I ask is your own input in this story, bring your character to life and do not afraid to take it into a whole new direction. Please, attempt proper grammar and try for thought out responses! I understand this is adult role-playing but stories will keep our worlds going longer.

Hope to Hear from you,

Ablaze

Lists of Movies/Shows/Pairings/etc
-Harry Potter
-Lord of the Rings
-Inuyasha
-Game of Thrones
-AssassinxTarget
-Brother's FriendxBrother's sister

Allure
Before Columbus set sail, before whispers of the Americas reached greedy Kings and Queens, your scholastic division prepared for an adventure. The intention of your travels was not for conquered lands nor proselytism, but to actually study the behaviors of man unaffected by modernization. It would be scientific progression to see how man has evolved, for science was your guiding light. Yet, stepping onto the shores and coming face to face with the peoples of wild lands you are introduced to Old Magic, and science cannot explain this new world.

Rise (Harry Potter)
Years have passed, Voldemort has been defeated and life in the Wizarding world has picked up the pieces. Schools have even begun new international studies and Ilvermorny School in North America begun its trades with Hogwarts. Among those transfers is my character, an initiate of the Gryffindor house. It seems with the new arrivals begin a chain of events, a chance for dark wizards to organize the group of Marked Ones. Children descended from Witches and Wizards that become conduits for raw magic, amplifying the magic channeled through wands, their ancetors holding such power to look over their own people. These watchers have gained the ability to read minds, to take the natural elements and bend them to their will without the use of wands in order to protect those they are charged with. The dark wizards concerns are of course malicious, and wish to transform this power and steal the gifts.

Venom
Your character loves the thrill of stray bullets and fights, she loves the outcome of those two things. A modern Bonnie and Clyde, they get what they want, even each other when they aren't at one another's throat. Like mixing gasoline and fire, it's beautiful but deadly.

Escape
In the midst of the Civil War, the country was torn between those progressive enough to move forward while half remained intent on staying where they were. Your character was on the front lines, bringing the South glory until they raided a particular camp where they met.

***More to Come***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom