Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This is frustrating...

NeonRain

Planetoid
I don't know what is the point of bumping threads if you ignore people who are asking to RP a plot with you that you specifically stated you wanted to do. Like, why!? >:C

Yes, I agree. It's my single biggest frustration with a number of people on this site: they ask for people to respond to their request for RP, then ignore you when you give them the response they asked for.

Unfortunately, you can't make people be courteous. >.>

I've had people abandon a RP and never reply to pms... Or keep saying "I'll post", and never do.

Maybe it is my profile picture? Is that something people decide on when choosing to RP with others? :/

IMO - if people are using your profile pic to decide whether or not to write with you, then they're shallow and not worth your time anyway.

[size=-2]I agree with Mr. Sync, by the way, nice to meet you all. Not all of them ignore responses to requests, some are simply too busy to reply right away or they don't want to crush your feelings by declining you directly, so they give you what I call, the silent rejection. There are also those who rarely check their threads and pms or they simply forget to reply to a pm, etc. Also they are those who don't rp with others based on their avatar, however that is a small number, it happens on almost similar sites.[/size]

Back
Top Bottom