Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Ideas from the heart~

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonRain

Planetoid
Hello! And welcome to my Plot/Fandom Request Thread!

... So take a look around! :D

-----
So just a little about me first. I am a female but I like to play male characters just as I like to play female characters, or even futa. I am quite kinky, but there are a few things that I don't like and I won't do. Naimly bodily fluids, characters under 18, and things of that nature. I also RP exclusively through PM's and I absolutely LOVE face claims! Also, PLEASE don't just drop an RP out of nowhere. Just say you are not interested anymore and I will understand. No questions asked.
-----

Now that is out of the way, we can get onto the plots and fandoms!
As a side note, the more * means the more I want to RP that. And if it has four *'s it means I will love you forever if you RP that with me! :D

Now for the PLOTS!

Opposites attract ****
(FxF)
YC is from a religious family, mine from a broken home, and together they are neighbors (or roomates) in their college dorms. How can these two, worlds apart, end up wanting each other?
Kinks: Romance, Teasing, Possible dub-con.

Her Knight, His Flame ***
(FxM)
In an empire undergoing it's own collapse, a lone Knight (MC) journey's to an abandoned monastery, only to find (YC), a priestess, still residing. There, they must hold out against plague, anarchy, and the coming winter.
Kinks: Romance, Drama

The Gas Station **
(FxM)
The standard Post-apocalyptic Mad Max-ish fare. YC worked in an abandoned gas station in the middle of a rugged desert. She has been isolated for days now, left behind when everyone else fled. But over the horizon comes a stranger, but will he (or they) be YC's savior or nightmare?
Kinks: Possible non-con

Heart of Plastic ***
(FxM)
In the semi-distant future, personal robots are the norm for many upper middle-class families. They can cook, clean, and do other things... So why would you not get one if you can afford it. They are also trained to be very intelligent and to think in a number of ways, but what if one of these personal robots starts to think for herself?
Kinks: Romance, drama, humor.

Mommy *** (FxF) (FutaxF)
MC is YC's daughter, and despite being 18, she is quite naive, and while YC's loves her with all her heart, she has also started to love her in rather... Unconventional ways, since her husband died.
Kinks: Breastfeeding, possible non-con, cuddling, teasing, possible romance.

Big Brother **** (MxF)
The standard tale. Big brother sneaks into her sisters room at night and fucks her on a regular basis.
Kinks: Possible non-con, brother-sister, sneaky situations.

Helping Horses ****
YC works on a farm of horses, and it is mating season. What better way to warm them up then to help them out yourself?
Kinks: Bestiality

Unfaithful *** (FxF) (FutaxF)
YC is a faithful wife to a husband that is simply seeming more and more distant as of late, and as a result, she is starting to feel a bit lonely. But then comes along the new neighbor, fun, energetic, and a bit of a bad girl, but will she sway her?
Kinks: cheating

The rookie * (FxF) (FutaxF) (MxF)
YC Is the new and inexperienced rookie to the police department, MC is the corrupt officer who has seen it all, and she/he is assigned to you~.

This War of Mine ** (MxF)
Our characters are two lost souls trapped in a city under siege where they must scavenge, fight, and find love to survive.

------FANDOMS!------
Overwatch: ***
Akame Ga Kill ***
Lara Croft: **
MLP: **** (Either feral or humanized)
Mass Effect: *
Bleach **
Fallout 4: *
Legend of Korra: ****
Metroid: **
Black Lagoon: ****
Warhammer 40K ***
Life is Strange: ****
Dark Souls series ***
Bloodborne ***
DC Universe ***
Marvel Universe ***

------CELEBS------
Rosario Dawson **
Salma Hayek ***
Yolandi Visser ****
Nicki Minaj ****
Taylor Swift **
Katy Perry ***
Ariana Grande ***
Gemma Atkinson ****

------PARINGS------
(MC on the left, YC on the right.)
Father/Daughter
Brother/Sister
Son/Mother
Daughter/Mother
Son/Mother
Student/Teacher
Knight/Queen (or Princess)
Bandit/Slave
Soldier/Civilian
Cop/Criminal
Bad boy(Or girl)/Religious Girl

Also feel free to suggest anything! I very well might accept it! :p

RE: Plot's, Fandom's, and Celebs galore!

Oh! I will also be updating and adding to this thread periodically!

RE: ~Ideas from the heart~ (Updated 1/15/17)

Bump! Not seeming to get much love~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom