Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just a Small Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

..cosmos..

Planetoid
Hello, I am cosmos. I am a busy man and I own my own business, I also have three kids and ones very young so I am very busy. So if I'm not on for a day it's because things got crazy! But I always get on at least once every day or every two days. I haven't been on for quite a bit because of the arrival of my daughter but things have settled and I am back!

I don't have many requests when it comes to my partner. Jut that they be literate, at least three or four posts. Short post are ok once and awhile we all do them!
I am ok with playing in PM or thread.
I can play dark characters and soft characters, I can play abusive rough characters and then I can play loving soft characters. Whatever my partner is looking for I can definitely bring to the table.
I don't have any limits except extreme gore, foot play, bathroom play, or MxM.
I love chatting about the role play and getting to know what you want to see happen and what you like. Don't leave it all up to me.
I don't usually play submissive partners. It's
I am a happily married man so please no flirting, although I am willing to make friends on here too.
I will not do incest involving daddyxdaughter, siblings, or motherxson

I can be into fantasy depending on what it is and what my role is I can do it or try it out.

Some different plots I can play are
- Roman
- Medieval
- Sci-fi
- WWII
- 50s or 60s
- Game of Thrones
- Harry Potter (something involving Ginny maybe.)
- Walking Dead (older version of Carl would be fun.)

Here are some plots for some of my more historical plots

First:
So the first one is a family who managed to escape Poland, is living in a cabin in the woods. They are Jewish but they are posing as Christians, they don't get many visitors because of where they are set up but just incase they have set up their home for christmas. They have various traps set out through the woods for unwanted animals...and Nazi's. My character, who has currently escaped a battle that had gone very wrong for the Nazi's is fleeing through the woods, although he gets stuck in a trap or your character comes across him, I am thinking he is going to be wounded. Anyway that's all I got for that one and if you are interested in it we could come up with what would happen from that scene and all that jazz.

Second:
Your character is a sister to a very successful business man, he owns a manufacturing business and she helps out with a lot of the business herself. She is the brains behind most of their successful sales. Unknown to her her brother strikes up a deal with a Nazi Party. He doesn't tell her this though until they arrive at the restaurant where they are meeting the Nazi's. He didn't tell her because he knew she would definitely refuse as she isn't a fan of them. My character who is apart of the party kind of takes an interest to her to get more information out of her. I am thinking that things kind of go down south when they make the deal though, a lot of threats from the Nazi party, the business is basically taken over by them, etc. It needs some polishing I think.

Third:
His wife recently passed away and being a successful business owner he has no time to tend to the house, cooking, or look after his children (we don't have to add kids.). He is searching for someone to be full time, he would provide a room for them and they could have Sundays off as long as all the house work and errands were done. This could be set during the war or right after depending on everything. I'd be willing to play a more darker character, although it all depends on what you prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom