Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something Witty and Vaguely Funny (lit M x F) New Plots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kroschei

Planetoid
Hello All,

I've been away for a while due to a bunch of moves and life stuff.
The long and short of it is that I've rped on and off for a few years and got the itch again. If we were in an rp and I vanished my apologies work made it a huge pain to get on for quite a while.

I'm fairly literate and can reliably put two to three decent length paragraphs out more if I'm inspired. As most of the people on the site probably do I enjoy reading and what I'm reading currently usually inspires me. In that vein I'll say my favorite writer is Glen Cook with his Black Company Series being my favorite though I've read more of his stuff.

To that end the character's I enjoy playing for lots of settings are morally grey for the most part, especially in fantasy settings. The ones that will commit the act of evil that probably saved the world, but that smug jerkoff preaching the high moral ground gets all the credit.

Anyways on to the more relevant topics for this forum!

All the usual rules apply to rping with me as they do to just about anyone else as far as privacy and when you want to leave an rp.

I'm really only looking to rp here in threads or pms, with neither being a preference. By email maybe if it gets going for a while and it becomes easier to keep in contact that way.

On the planning side of things I've had an issue lately where I seem to get midway into the planning session right before the rp is about to begin and then they don't. Probably because I suggest an element that isn't what the other person is looking for, that's fine if it's not what you are looking for, but for the sake of my sanity tell me that whatever I said isn't what you are looking for instead of not responding tell me what you were looking for instead. I'll be honest if I don't agree, but most times I'll give it a try then say if it's not working out. Non-responses drive me up the wall.

Pm me so I know you're looking to Rp I don't really check this forum I'm afraid.

As far as my literacy is concerned I consider myself a literate with the occasional stumble into adv. literacy though this is only during fits of inspiration. I can usually reliably get three to five paragraphs of decently descriptive text.

I remembered I have an F-List! It's below! HOORAY

https://www.f-list.net/c/kroschei

Not really a plot but I have a character that I think as interesting and want to play
The character is a noble/prince/wealthy scholar on travel across a low fantasy realm after the a ceremony where the royal family must go out and find some knowledge of note to bring back to the kingdom allowing them to ascend to the throne. Sounds pure right? The original goal was just that a pure quest for knowledge that as the royal family went through the ages corrupted, as the royal family became a viper's nest. The men and women of the royal family butcher each other so that they have less competition therefore the least intelligent or least liked or least paranoid die first. Many of the royal family leave on pilgrimages to escape the struggle as the quest for knowledge drives them. The idea is that the accruement of knowledge is still at the heart of the royal family this has to do with the origins of the royal family itself. The kingdom that my character hails from begins to war with a neighboring kingdom for land/magic/resources the usual stuff. My character would bring back something like chemical weapons, rudimentary cannons, or magic unknown to the region. This power comes with a price upon him personally and it taxes him physically. Usually members of the royal guard have a team of lifeguards assigned to them, these lifeguards reflect the royalty they serve.

It's a rough sketch of a character I know, but I've got a bit of an idea for the empire he's from. Some side characters. The man would not be a warrior as much as he is a scholar. The power that he wields is definitely killing him, but he loves his nation and will die if need be for it. A few character points that I think of when I think about him, his horse has fallen on his leg and it hasn't healed right so he doesn't walk as well. Other times the chemicals he uses to craft his weapons have strong negative side effects on him, he's probably color blind with his vision steadily going. Usually he's been gone in foreign lands for quite a time.

I don't really have a plot in mind or anything I just like the idea of this character.

Current things I'm interested in no particular order;

Goblins in the incase style, or maybe halflings. It's just a thought.

Something involving a massage parlor

Sword and sorcery type stuff though I tend to play characters that are on the neutral closer to evil side of the scale.

RE: I'm back for another try at this!

Some ideas I've kicked around More recently.

Subnautica
I've played the game recently and found that the idea of crash landing on a mostly hostile planet is an appealing idea. It doesn't have to a water planet per se, but a group or maybe a pair of survivors land on a hostile planet and have to build a life till they can figure out what went wrong and to get off the hellscape they found themselves stranded upon.

Drow
I saw this on someone else's post and got behind it once I started thinking about it. Drow society from the forgotten realms books, maybe a couple of siblings or a matriarch and her prime agent. It's been a while but I've read the Drizzt book and Ed Greenwoods Nifleheim books. Maybe another set of characters can be brought it, a gnomish prisoner or maybe a surface elf.

Capes!
I read comics on and off, both western and eastern, and I have an abiding love for super heroics. I think something were a meta-human female out fighting crime while MC would be non-powered, at first given the flow of comic books. As for what I like to read I enjoy; Boku no Hero Academia, Red Hood and the Outlaws, the Posehn and Duggan Deadpool Run, Dr.Strange. Maybe not the scenario I described, but I would enjoy something with super-heroics.

Harem
With the character above given that he's a traveler I would say he'd find some exotic things for his harem, but given that he's a scholar and even in his reduced circumstances not in need of thoughtless fuck holes. To that effect there'd be a variety of characters to play, I would play his household for the most part with his confidants and sources. Definitely a fantasy setting on this one.

Sorcery
I've been reading a lot of modern fantasy lately and have grown to like the magician in a big city type genre. I read through the Rivers of London series and am about to read a city dreaming. I think it'd be interesting to do something where a Sorceress or Sorcerer, wizard, takes on an apprentice in a large city full of strange things in the dark.

Fandoms I know a bit about!

I really like the Warhammer 40k universe there's a lot of ground to cover in it, I'm not real fond of doing characters that are already created in this universe for rps. I'd rather do OC/OC kind of stuff.

I've got a decent knowledge of Marvel and Dc comics though I'm pretty sure I'd do a terrible job making a character to fit in with Batman I would certainly try.

I like the Witcher setting, I've read the first book heard there's a tv show though I've never seen it and have played the games.

The Fallout setting, not sure what I want from this setting though.

I'm fine with rping in fandom settings but I am not very good with replicating characters, to that end send me settings you like. I might not know them but I can learn.

RE: I'm back for another try at this!

Is this still open? if so I wouldn't mind trying the sorcery with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom