Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy School [M seeking F for size difference]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovaks

Planetoid
What I'm looking for:
Male writer seeking a female writer to partake in a role play either over PMs or on the forums here. I'm not looking for instant messengers of any kind. If you are interested in the idea(s) posted in this thread then please send me a PM. I would love to discuss a potential role play. Don't hesitate to come to me with your own ideas/suggestions as well. Feel free to ask me questions as well.

Looking for partners whom can read/write about 2-4 detailed paragraphs per post or more - I basically match what I get, but I am looking for more than just a few sentences. I'm also not looking to write a novel either since this is just a hobby, but I need some juicy details to spice up the story and make it exciting.

The Story Idea
Basically I'm looking for a modern day college/university setting but with a fantasy twist to it. I want to play as a human male whom hooks up with a female from a different race. She could be some kind of Halfing/Elf/Goblin/Yordle/Imp/Hobbit/Dwarf/etc - basically my character would have a strange attraction toward the shorter females. Ideally she would be drawn to him for the size difference as well, liking a male from another race whom is so much larger than she is. I do see this as being a romance, so it would be consensual.

I don't have all the details worked out because honestly this idea is mostly just based on my idea for some interracial size play. I would be willing to work out the details with someone whom is interested. We can discuss the setting, such as what kind of technology or magic this modern/fantasy world might have. We can discuss the details of our characters such as their physical traits/appearances/contrasts. We can also discuss kinks/fetishes.

Image References (NSFW)
Couple 1
Couple 2
Merry Christmas
Soaking Wet
Mouth Open
Rockin' It
Jemma Suicide - for those of you that like real image references

RE: Modern Fantasy College [M seeking F for size difference/interracial]

Updated the post a bit to better describe what I'm looking for. The reference pics are to give you an idea of the kind of female I pictured for the pairing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom