Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking the vacant spot by Dual Swordsman Tenyo and Conner Shepard

RE: Taking the vacant spot

Adam looked at her and rested his head against hers. He held her hand and sighed lightly. '"So were mates now " He looked at her and smiled lightly. He was starting to get use to the idea of her being his mate. "You want to go have sex outside. " He laughed lightly trying to lighten up the mood

"Mates?" She questioned as she thought about it and realized finally what day it was. "Wait you're picking me?" She asked as though she was finally able to process what exactly was happening and why her son was acting the way he was. She went to get up but mistakenly put her paw to his crotch when reaching for the bed.

Adam looked at her and nodded lightly. "Yes i just picked you in there. I knotted you i clawed you and even filled you with my seed. " He moan lightly when she touch his crotch as she went get off the bed. He thought she understood why he had just fucked her in the bathroom Her not realizing what day it was caused his mood to fall. "You really forgot what today was." He moved away from her

"It isn't like I meant to, it just happened so fast," she said as she tried to stop him from pulling away, but instead pulled at his pants as they expose his cock again. "Sorry," she said going a bit red.

Adam looked at her and panted lightly. He looked at her and nodded. "I understand you've been really busy" His cock stood straight up as moved closer to her. He kissed her lightly and smiled at her. "Do you want to be my mate " He looked at her and waited for her answer

She could feel his thick hot cock rubbing against her the towel as she bit her lip. She did like how it felt but she wanted a better life for her son. If she took him as a mate he would be stuck in this life. However she hadn't enjoyed having sex like that for a while. She was torn and looked to her son. She needed to stop trying to control his life and if he wanted it then that was what will be. She backed up a bit and dropped her towel. "Are you sure you want me?" She asked.

Adam smiled at her and moved over her slowly pinning her to his bed. "If i didn't want you i wouldn't have just raped you " He pissed her slowly and passionately as he moved between her legs. He placed his cock against her warm wanting entrance

She let out a light moan in his mouth as he teased her. She could feel his weight pining her against his bed. She looked up into his eyes. She kissed him back as she loved his forceful nature.

Adam smiled at her and howled loudly as he slowly pushed his cock back into her pussy. "Oh mom your so tight and warm" He smiled at her and panted lightly. He knew being with his mother was wrong but it felt so right. His cock throbbed in her pussy at the thought of their future together

She had to admit that she was hoping her son would pick someone else so he could have had a better future, but just the thickness of his cock forcing its way in her was enough to make her want him. Each throb sent a shiver through her whole body as she only wanted more. It was so much better then the toys she had been using hoping to satisfy her needs. But nothing compared to the real thing!

Adam moan loudly as he started pumping into her hard and slow. "Your so tight and warm. No wonder the wild animals try to fuck you "He had watched a dog and stallion try to mount and fuck her. He clawed her thighs slowly as he pumped into her making her feel every inch of his massive cock

She moaned as he pushed deeper, this time she could feel it better as her wall clamped around his cock. She bit her lip as he clawed into her, but the pain was muffled with pleasure as she still couldn't get over how much she liked the real thing. She tried to think to what her son was saying, but her mind was elsewhere as all she knew was she wanted more.

Back
Top Bottom