Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Team Fortress 2 [ Interest Check ]

ennui

Moon
I'll just make this an open roleplay instead of a group.

Anyone up for writing about a bunch of crazy red and blue uniformed mercenaries? I'm most interested in starting a group where we can have our own OCs (So characters can be any gender, nationality, etc) instead of playing the canon characters but there'd still be limited slots for each class so it doesn't end up with 50 scouts running around and only one or two other classes, just as an example.

So if you want to participate, post here! As an extra step, you can say what team and class you want your character to be so I can reserve it for you. (Reserve time will have a 72 hours limit after the thread for Character Sheets is made, provided there's enough interest in roleplaying TF2).

So we have to play to class, but we can play any sort of person in that class role?

I'm thinking a Blu Medic...

Yep. So since you're play medic you don't have to play the character from the game. You could be a female from China or a male from South America. And you don't have to have the same personality as the in game character. Your medic might be a very friendly and helpful person who isn't into crazy experimentation. Just as examples.

Back
Top Bottom