Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Oral Fixation, Public Relations, Humiliation! (clap it out :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.

In Heat

Moon
F-List
Tumblr

As the title entails, I'm looking for something smutty, straightforward and fun.

Wait!

I know, I know. Just writing about flesh smashing against flesh isn't necessarily that much fun. You spend some time writing out here, you find that the relationships and the emotions are the reason we write. The stimulating thing is being dirty, having fun, connecting with someone, and fleshing out complex relationship with intriguing sexual themes.

It's such a shame that most people will reach for one or the other. I don't need darkness, I don't need harm, I don't need cruelty. What I need is someone emotionally stable enough to play this kind of thing, but experienced and chaotic enough to dive into new ideas around these familiar concepts.

MC would be someone who's looking to slide into an almost purely sexually driven lifestyle, someone who likes to please and has a broad spectrum of tastes. From a couple of people who trust each other and like to fuck to an experimental sex robot and her creator(s), a woman seeking augmentation and getting carried away with the freedom to a superheroine who's curious what it would be like to submit... I've been playing for a number of years, I write over PM, I'm on a few times a week and post multi-para depending on the requirements of scene, from 2-3 to 10-15 if I'm in the mood. I never take control of any character but mine, however I'm fine with you taking some creative liberties; they're both of our toys, of course, and I'd hate to see wasted space or a post that ended prematurely because you needed MC to say "Yes."

I have another request up (feel free to hunt it up) but if you're comfortable assuming I'm your dreamgirl then I'm comfortable fleshing out a plot or scene with you. :) PM me with some things you'd like to try, something I said that sparked your interest, a rough plot idea, whatever gets the ball rolling. The only sin here is being boring. Please, please, PLEASE when you do message me, link me some of the pics in my tumblr (or from somewhere else) that caught your eye so I have a clear picture of what you're into. Also... because I like pictures. <3

Toodles! I can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom