Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto Transformation Group Roleplays (3 available)

MewMew

Star
Hello! I really want to do a Naruto Transformation roleplay! I haven't found anyone to play with that will be willing to play on threads so here I am looking for a group of people who would be interested! Please be able to play canon characters! I want to have canon characters in the RP first before accepting OC's.

Naruto is the best girl

Synopsis:

Naruto always got the ero senin with his sexy jutsu every time, easily fooled him into teaching him a new jutsu. But Naruto having a little difficulties with turning back into a guy! Well let's just say Naruto cannot turn back into a guy! Naruto decides to ask Jiraiya sensei for some help but before Naruto could get his help, Naruto has to drop those panties first!

Jiraiya of course try to help Naruto but there is only a little he could do for the girl, informed him to go to Kakashi sensei to see if he could help him turn back into a girl. But unfortunately for him, Kakashi cannot help him either instead, he ends up having a little secession with Kakashi instead.

Naruto then goes around trying to turn back into a guy only encountering Konohamaru who also ends up turning into a girl as well and trying to find someone who can help turn back into a girl.

Additional Notes: This will be smut/story driven! Keep that in mind! In order to role-play this with me must be able to use threads, okay with me using first person in third person narration, able to use color for speech and big size font! No exceptions!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will be playing Naruto as a futa for this roleplay!

Synopsis:

Another roleplay I have is Naruto has been using the sexy jutisu as of lately, has transformed into woman to snoop in the woman's public bath in the leaf village too much. One day while transforming into woman, it had a reserve effect, turned him into a futa instead of a woman!

Naruto is in serious trouble because some reason he cannot transformed back into a man. Despite that Naruto still wants to do some snooping today, goes to the woman's bath to spy on some woman however when he arrive he only finds that only person there is Lady Tsunade. Boy oh boy Tsunade has a body of a goddess. Naruto was only planning on sneaking up on Tsunade but he accidentally inserts his futa dick inside of Tsunade and from there they fuck! He has fun with other woman and man alike in the leaf village and outside the leaf village all while trying to find a cure to become a man again. But is there really a cure? Well let's see and find out!

Additional Notes: See how this going correct? Well if you don't basis of this plot is Naruto turned himself into a futa! Anyways, Naruto is trying to turn himself back into a man so he gets help from the woman and man around Konoha but also gets to fuck them on way too or get fucked ! This will have plot so don't think this will just be a fuck fest roleplay because it isn't! If you want to roleplay please be okay with all requirements I have mentioned in other roleplay notes I have made prior to this one. Canon male characters can be part of this roleplay as well!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will be playing as Sasuke in this roleplay

Orochimaru has always experiment on others including himself. Now Orochimaru has gone through a series of experiments, has finally succeeded in turning himself into a herm! Orochimaru likes Sasuke a lot not only sexually, mentally, socially, and physically but to be quite honest he actually loves Sasuke so much he wants to feel Sssuke inside him and feel inside Sasuke as well.

Orochimaru goes on a secret mission to make Sasuke his! Though there are few others who want Sasuke as well! Or, want Sasuke to return to the leaf village!

Canon characters are greatly appreciated! I choose them above OC's so if there aren't any good canon characters to choose from we can use OC's.

Additional Notes: There will be smut/plot in this story! Maybe at first Orochimaru has test run with being herm tries it out on someone! Maybe Kabato or Suigetsu or Karin? Who knows! Anyways want plot and smut in this! Be as a forewarning to you this may include pregnancy and other kinks. If want to know more about roleplay please message me. I also would like to add that Orochimaru has ability to transform into the snake so there be smut scenes when Orochimaru is snake. If you like maybe Orochimaru is a snake that can potentially lay eggs so we can have oviposition.

Back
Top Bottom