Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female BennyQ's Portrait Of A Writer

BennyQ

αὐτοκράτωρ
Supporter
Skip to Post #2 for the plots and pairings, if you've read this bit before.

ABOUT
Why me as a writing partner?

An important question. Being an authority on myself, I would say because of my talents as a writer. Naturally, this can vary from person to person. But I find that as long as there is some compatibility, with compromises permitted, there is always opportunity to craft a wonderful tale.

Being a male, the majority of my characters tend to be of the male gender, though I am not opposed to writing secondary or even main characters as female or futa (I see them as nice exercises to improve my writing, trying from a different perspective). Both plot and smut have their place in a story and I'm fully capable of carrying both along, whether in a story-heavy orientated RP or a one-shot. I don't mind leading the dance when it comes to the storytelling but I do prefer an equal hand by both partners in the world-building, NPC control, and such.

My style of articulation tends to alternate between description of the narrative (background, setting, detail, etc.) to character point of views (emotions, thoughts, personal and direct actions). This can lead to some lengthy posts, though in that regards I do try to veer myself to mirroring my partner's tastes if they have a specific (paragraphs or word count per reply, I do not adhere to these measurements personally). I do like to note however that I do enjoy rapid, fast-paced dialogue and action sequences, sometimes which might be short and brisk rather than multi-paragraph.

Dropping down from one thousand word posts to small two-hundred word replies, in my opinion, should not be perceived as slothful or lacking in desire to write. It is what is articulated in the post that should be important and sometimes not much can be done or said without input from your partner in this endeavour.

Literacy is important and I assume we all have it, for why else would we engage in such undertakings to write and formulate such stories? The odd spelling or grammar mistake shouldn't make or break the RP.

Communication however, like any natural relationship, is the key to most successful roleplays, in my opinion. Discussion, brainstorming, and a hopefully friendly demeanor are the elements here. Please do not hesitate to disagree or suggest something else that you might find better for the tale or some element or factor within. It is to my experience that silent partners in OOC are more likely to fail and lose interest in an RP than two partners who discuss sufficiently with each other, even if critiquing the other's work often (I'm always looking for ways to improve anyways and you can't do that without negative criticism!). Now I am not looking to pry into your life about things. I try to maintain myself with some sort of writing professionalism in my dealings with my partners and will often look for your thoughts or opinions on the course of the RP.

If you prefer to wing your stories, to which I understand can bring a certain degree of excitement and fun, rather than planning and discussing details therein, I am certainly for it! As long as you let me know your own comforts with writing, I will endeavor to meet your needs if the same is done with my requests (which are often few).

I do like to point out that I do not read minds, as I often been told that a good writer somehow knows how to do this. I do not magically know what gets you interested in a RP. If you do not tell me, then you better expect me to go groping around in the dark for this light switch. Hey, sometimes I find it and the RP is great, but sometimes I don't. And if that will bother you in the end, then it happens. Tough luck.

In conclusion, I hope you, a prospective partner, understand my perspective when it comes to writing and roleplaying. Again, compromise and discussion is the ultimate key and I will bend far and often to accommodate the wishes of my partners.

ON's, OFF's, & MAYBE's

ON's

DYNAMIC: For me, the best part of the RP is the characters and their interactions with each other and more than just a sexual context. That being said, I prefer it most often if the characters are switches with each other, garnering at differing times a moment of dominance and submission to the other throughout the tale, and vice versa. I do not have any issue with regular D/s pairings, whether me playing as the dominant or submissive one. Another note on playing as submissive men. I do not mean the physical weak sort, frail and at the mercy of a female mistress. The dominant sort of women I adore is the ambitious, cunning, and devious sort, who can rule a man through fear or illusion of love to get what she wants. The submissive male in this regards can be an Emperor, a mafia boss, a warrior-king, a devious CEO, whatever, possessing all the masculine prowess in the world, yet at the mercy of the wiles of an intelligent, cunning woman. Play this sort of woman for me and I'll love you forever.

SETTING: Ancient, medieval, fantasy (low and high), anything between renaissance and modern, and science fiction are my favorite and preferred settings to work in. Whether it be an established universe (real life middle ages or antiquity) or a fandom (Star Wars for science fiction, A Song Of Fire and Ice for low fantasy) I can do.

MIDDLE-EARTH: This gets its own section cause I love the Tolkien universe so much. Shoot me a plot sent in this world and you're bound to get a reply. I prefer the time frame of the Silmarillion more however than to the Hobbit/LoTR era and having some knowledge with the books and lore would be required. I'm open to anything, though.

CONSENT: I like them all. Consensual, dubious consent, or outright non-consensual. Again, it depends upon the nature of the RP. However, in cases of dubious consent or non-consensual in say a kidnapping or capture dynamic, I do like a degree of Stockholm Syndrome to develop.

ROMANCE: I'm a sucker for it, unfortunately. Romance, passion, and plain vanilla sex between two established characters is far greater to me than any one-shot play with the most depraved kinks one desires and could imagine. That being said, I can also enjoy quite the opposite extreme as well, which brings us to…

SADISM/MASOCHISM: I'm a sadist at heart. I enjoy it. Abuse, degradation, humiliation, physical and sexual torture and anything taboo of that nature I enjoy, especially if placed across from a masochist. I find this fits well with a one-shot RP, but if it can be added into a story-orientated RP, again you'll have my undying admiration.

SEXUAL KINKS: Foreplay, bondage, pregnancy, threesomes, race-play, double penetration, facials, excessive cum, incestuous relationships, anal sex, I don't mind them for the joy of them. As long as it fits the RP and the mentalities of the characters involved, I'm practically open to anything in this regard.

CUNNILINGUS: Again gets its own section cause I enjoy performing it! This you can expect in almost every RP, preceding most smut scenes. Face-sitting, face riding, mutual oral, I relish it.

ROUGH SEX: I should mention this as well. Whether its con or not, romantic or not, I hope the sex can be rough. Fighting, scratching, biting, immobilizing, choking, spanking, stuff like that. It can be all in good fun between two consenting characters, it can be a form of bullying and showing dominance in a mean captor.

MAYBE's

LOVE TRIANGLES: Yeah, no. I don't like sharing in a 1x1 RP. I can be open to this however if its done briefly and as a simple plot arch rather than the underlying issue that drives the RP.

MODERN SETTING: I write to escape reality, not relive it. Though for one-shots I can be convinced. Office sex anyone?

ANIME: For one-shots, sure. For an actual RP, no thanks. Digital and 3D pictures are fine as face or body claims but I would prefer real life when possible.

OFF's

These are few and far between. Generally I've rarely had any problems with most elements I've encountered, again as long as it fits the scope of the RP. But there are a few definite NOs and they are…

GOD-MODDERS: We all know why. I control my character and you control yours, otherwise I would be writing stories by myself. I want to RP with you and what your brain can create, to be left in your power and control. I have no wish to assume any sort of control over your character in this regard. I do however have no problem with minor things such as moving our characters to another room or place and other such minor interactions (tugging him by the arm). Again, discussion is the key to these.

TRANSFORMATION/GENDER-SWAP: I found I don't enjoy turning women into animals or half-beast for breeding or other purposes. Just isn't my thing. Same with turning women into men and men into women.

FURRIES: Not my thing.

BESTIALITY: Being done to my character? Nope.

VORE: I still don't fully understand what this is but I'm pretty sure it isn't my cup of tea.

LACK OF OOC: The disappearing act and all that. If you lose interest, tell me! Because I'm certainly not going to message and pester you for a response if you take forever. If you fail to respond, I am going to assume you lost interest and think less of you if you come back looking for a revival.

THE DISAPPEARING ACT: Ghosting and abandonment sucks, but if you are going to be away for a long period of time and update me every now and then, you'll have my infinite patience and gratitude in return. You get more points for talking to me than you do being anxious or afraid and hiding forever. I don't bite! Just reach out and let me know.

Thank you for taking the time to view this thread and take a moment to browse and read if you have an interest in writing with me!
Be warned though, for I am very selective and am only looking for perhaps 1-2 new stories to take on given my current load.

And please keep in mind this is a work in progress and will be subject to changes!​

Last edited:
PLOTS
Cravings, Pairings & One-Shots

Historical Pairings

Roman Noble x Lower Class Roman
Praetorian Guardsman x Roman Noblewoman
Varangian Norse x Shieldmaiden

Modern Day Pairings
Mafia x Sugar Baby
Mafia x Lesser Criminal
Detective x Career Criminal

Star Wars
Mandalorian x Mandalorian
Mandalorian x Order 66 survivor

Skyrim
Dragonborn x Black-briar
Thalmor x Dragonborn
Dark Brotherhood assassin x Thieves Guild agent

Lord of the Rings
Southern Dunedain x Northern Dunedain
High Elf x Wood Elf

A Song of Ice and Fire
Targaryen x Targaryen
Bolton x Stark

Other
Modern Day Hades x Persephone
Anti-Villain x Superheroine​

In-depth Plots With Some Basic Premise
All are MxF but can be adjusted for FxF
(Because there's only so many male character types I can write before I'm repeating myself)

I. Under New Management (Contemporary Reality/Modern).
YC runs an establishment, whether high end restaurant, nightclub, or brothel. For years, they had to pay a local gang protection fee in order to operate without much interference in that regards. However, one day, coming into her office, YC discovers a different sort of gangster waiting there for her. The old gang had been forced out in a private war behind the scenes and now a new organized crime syndicate is calling the shots in all the old gang’s territories, including YC’s establishment. MC just happens to like the establishment and decides to make it their new base of operation going forward. They bring new rules, regulations, tribute…and who knows what other dynamic might arise between YC and MC, the new underboss of this particular territory.

II. Wrong Place, Wrong Time (Contemporary Reality/Modern).
MC runs an establishment, a downtown nightclub, which is his base of operations for his various criminal schemes. MC’s boss and crime family is zealously against the proliferation of drugs in any of their territories or businesses, because of the dangerous sentencing and prison time the government likes to slap on them. YC works for or is indebted to another gang that has no qualms about pushing drugs. A nightclub? Great place to sell the designer drugs, pills and the like. Who cares who its run by, right? YC is sent on this task to make a profit every weekend by selling to the nightclub clientele, who happily buy up the product. That is, until MC notices YC is doing business on his turf, without the proper protocols or permissions, especially with such a dangerous business such as drug dealing, and MC and his people decide to make a move and step to YC, to let her know that there is a certain price to be paid for doing business in his spot.

III. The Imperial Ball (Victorian-Edwardian Era Original Setting).
The Emperor is to host one of his many balls, with dancing, feasting, and thanksgiving. All the nobility of the land both great and small are to attend. MC is the eligible Imperial Crown Prince. YC...is the daughter of a lowly noble. But her family has one strong advantage and that is the fact that YC's father and MC's father are very good friends, despite their difference in rank. They are of the same age and in their youth, had been Pages and Squires together, going through the end stages of their boyhoods together and into young adulthood. This has united both the Emperor and YC's father, whatever his rank may be, in strong bonds of friendship that has lasted decades. But this is the first YC's father has brought his daughter around. The Emperor likes YC, like she was his own daughter! But the Crown Prince...he does not like YC. Unfortunately, circumstances are about to slap them together...

IV. Dragon Ball Z: A Saiyan's Tale (Anime/Pre-Dragon Ball Era).
Before Dragon Ball and the birth of Goku, there lived on Planet Vegeta a warrior race, called Saiyans. They serve as mercenaries in the vast empire under King Cold and later his heir, Frieza. They are very effective at what they do and what they do is...fight. They are planet brokers, annihilating civilizations in order to make the conquered worlds eligible for resale to the highest bidders. And when the full moon comes about, Saiyans become destructive beasts. As children, even as babies, young Saiyans are sent to such worlds in order to fight and conquer, or perish. Sometimes, very rarely, these Saiyans...go native. They come to love their new home worlds. But the Saiyans remember who they sent out and where. And when they take too long, Saiyan retrieval teams come looking. There will be two characters and I'm open to either role; one is a Saiyan Captain leading this retrieval team and the other is the Saiyan-gone-native on some distant world. They might not want to leave and may even defend their new world, but they are also the only child and heir of a powerful Saiyan noble, who wants them back, no matter the cost. And the Captain always does their job.

V. City Protector (Gen V/The Boys Setting).
One character has just graduated in the Crime Fighting program at Godolkin University and has earned a city-contract, to defend it against crime and violence. However, this particular city already has it's own vigilante superhero, who has maneuvered through the cracks and stayed free of Vought. They are somewhat wanted, and yet beloved, for they kick the right asses and ask the hard questions, getting shit done. The incoming Supe has to contend with this, as well as pressure from Vought to maintain a certain set of standards and morals, as per company protocol. Will the two get along or become rivals that could spill over into deadly violence? Open to either role.

Last edited:
Bump. Looking for short term quickies.

Last edited:
Bump. Seeking two new stories, one plot, one smut.

Last edited:
Bump. Still looking to fulfill that craving.

Last edited:
Risky bump, but I'mma do it. New ASOIAF AU plot added, 'cause you know why.

Back
Top Bottom