Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Love Your Lust

Which do you want more?

• Plot

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Smut

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solvaris

Survivor of Hathsin
Smut vs. Plot
The Epic Battle

I've been struggling to find a balance of smut and plot that suits me. I'm here for the smut. The plot should be about the sex when you're roleplaying with me. But...100% smut is all going to be the same. What can you give me that the next girl can't? Some exciting details I've never heard before? Maybe...but how about an interesting plot? Something going on behind the scenes, before sex, during sex, and after sex. That's what I'm looking for. Everything else is negotiable.

For an easy reference for the kind of stuff I like, you can check out my f-list in my signature. If you're too lazy, then here's some of the basics:
1.Huge breasts (breast growth if you're up for it)
2.Multiple women (maybe a harem?)
3.Addiction to sex/cum
4.Magic users
5.Humor/teasing
6.Taboo feel (incest, forbidden love)

I don't require all of these kinks, but I need some of them for me to stay interested in the roleplay. And I think of myself as a pretty damn good writer, so you want to keep me interested. :p I might be convinced to do our roleplay in a thread, but I prefer doing it over pms. I like a good grasp of grammar and spelling, but it's not required. And please post more than a few sentences. I need material to work with. As for plots? Come up with one and ask me if I'm willing to play it with you. Or, pick one or more of my kinks that you like and I'll come up with a plot for you. :) Hope to hear from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom