Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fairy Tail (1x1 with Cypherxk2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I think you scared everyone half to death for going for the tail when you were told it was one of the dandrous points to attack. Not to mention you work him up befoure he fell into a deep slumber, all living things are dandrous when awaken as you don't know how they will react" Katie said as tears rolled down her cheek. "I don't think you should be up so soon, you don't look so good your sweating".

Wendy was down stairs talking to Erza. "What has Raven done now? I swear he is as bad as Natsu at times. If you get my meaning". She sighed dreading what she was about to hear.
Probly trying to get himself killed again". Carla piped up
"Carla" Wendy said all shocked even throw she should be use to it by now. Resulting Carla to turn her head away and folding her arms.

"Had a recurring nightmare again. Besides, if the Ice Prince and Flame-breath start rumbling again, I want to see it." He said as he wiped of the sweat with a wash rag he had while walking toward Fairy Tail's guild hall, "Also, Lucy been holding onto my reward for that quest I did. I need to collect it before Flame-breath gets a hold of it. I was actually going for the head, thank you."

"His quest had the unexpected intrusion of a Fire dragon. From the account from Aquarius, he was going for an attack on the Dragon's head when it awoke and hit him with it's tail." Erza stated, before looked at Carla, "He may be reckless, but he does not have a death wish. Surely you remember when he protected you from those shadow monsters? He'd done it to show you that he considered you to be family. Doesn't that mean something to you?"

"Flame breath?" Katie said all confused as she made her wings disappeared. "Even that's dandrous the dragon can easily eat you going for the head. Your best keeping away from the claws, head and tail. Rather than attacking those areas your best knocking the dragon off balance and pray the dragon gets stunned".

"It's common sence to stay away from the dragons tail since it's heavier than most building. And the death for that matter. I don't get why humans act in such ways". Carla responded balling her paws.
"Carla". Wendy responded going red.

"Only if they see you coming and it's kinda hard to stun a dragon with a sword." He stated pointedly, feeling as though he was being scolded about something he had no control over.

Erza, similarly, was becoming irritated saying, "Enough, I'll speak with you both later."

"Mother always said everything has a weakness. It's knowing what it is. I am sure knowing that would have sure stunned it. Something that large and powerful wouldn't espect that at all". Katie laughed. "Hay I tried knocking it off balance while it was still in flight by hitting the dragon's neck, that didn't work too much muscle I don't think the dragon felt it. I have seen it work. Guess it doesn't work on all of them".

"Sorry. When does her kind grow up". Wendy mouthed to Erza still bright red as she went to leave. Carla had always acted like she was better than others. Acting like she was older than Wendy calling her child all the time. It didn't matter to Carla that Wendy was there when she hatched and is a few years older than her. On top of that she is rarely nice to Happy.

Raven remained quiet for a bit, zoning out until he'd kicked open the door of the guild hall for his guild. Sure enough, Natsu and Gray had gotten into a brawl that had grown to include most of the guild. Undisturbed by this violence, he took the girl's hand and walked calmly through the chaos. Surprisingly, they weren't hit by anything flying through the air as they reached the bar, he helping her behind it before sitting in a stool.

"Hey Mirajane." He said to the woman watching the calamity with an air of resigned irritation, "Seen Lucy yet? Speaking of which..... GRAY!!"

A cry of surprise was followed by a curse as he watched the Ice prince detach from the furball in only his boxers to find the rest of his clothes.

"I think the humans back in my day might have been afraid of something like this when magic was being born into humans. Resulting to killing magic users". Katie muttered in her own launage she was raised with till time itself changed it. She hide under the nearest thing and finished off the picture of her Uncle Igneel king of the fire dragons in full detail.

"Raven remember your body is recovering from what the dragon did. Starting a fight might make you pass out again". She whispered with a worried look on her face.

"Haven't seen her yet, but as you can tell....." Mirajane said as Raven caught a flying plate that would have hit her.

"Yeah, I noticed." Raven replied, throwing the plate like a frisbee to hit Gajeel right between thr the eyes, "Relax, Kid, I don't fight while injured unless I have to. Besides, if I got involved, this guild hall brawl would end almost as soon as I got started."

"Huh........ Is that a good or bad thing?" Katie said not knowing what's going on.
Then she saw Happy and her face lit up as she grabbed hold of him taking him back to the spot she was hid. On the way back she got Aquarius Key from where Raven placed it. "Your so cute". She said to him as she placed him next to her placing her right arm around him, she examined the energy coming from Aquarius's key then petting his head gently with her left. Her grip wasn't tight Happy could leave when ever he wanted to.
"I knew something didn't feel right about Aquarius Key. Raven what happened to it? Mothers magic is no longer inside of the key".

Outside the heavens suddenly opened to a heavy down pour.

At the port not far from Magnollia where the Fairy Tail guild was biased an earthquake struck. Then out of no where attaching to the already existing land. This peace of new land was covered in mountains, hidden behind a vale of thick mist and fog. Some people went exploring this new peace of land but never come back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom