Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fairy Tail (1x1 with Cypherxk2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

winx

Supernova
Many know the threats what have happened over the years. Many know the guilds what have disappeared and in some cases such as fairy tail reappeared once more and the reasons for it all.

Most of that is now in the past. This is a new generation without the thread of Acnolopia hanging over there shoulders. And this is where our story begins.

"In a land far, far away, lies the Kingdom of Fiore, a small peaceful nation of 17 million, and a place filled with magic! Found in every home, bought and sold in every marketplace, for most, magic is merely a tool, a mundane part of everyday life. For some, however, magic is an art, and they have devoted their lives to its practice. These are the mages. Banded together into magical guilds they apply their skills in search of fame and fortune. Many such guilds dot the landscape of Fiore. But there is a certain guild in a certain town that soars high above the rest, one from which countless legends have been born... a guide that will no doubt continue to create legends well into the future. Its name... is Fairy Tail."
-Official dub translation of the opening from Episodes 1-10.

A ten gingery brown haired girl was sat on the roof of the bakery in one of the small villages on the trains root helping attract all sorts of people into the area and increasing there bussness and trade. As she looked down she was captivated by some wizards using card magic. Katie knew her mother would have loved it as it was apart of her magic. If you could store the energy into objects you can use them it's just knowing how to keep the energy in balance for storing and releasing for the magic to work. Creating the cards back in her day was to store nature energy for when it was needed. To create the keys and save the spirits it was storing that nature energy slowly and steadily over two weeks.
Remembering all of this she felt a little home sick and started to miss her mother it had now been three years since she was in this time live and it didn't get easier. She spotted a magic shop. Running inside she started to inspect the keys to see if any of them were her mothers. She then spotted a blue key what looked like a toy behind the shop keeper. "Patch". She said aloud in a happy tone. "That one". As she pointed to the blue key with a red heart in the middle and two stars on both sides of the circle. "Polo my old friend". She said picking up the bear cub key from the counter. buying the keys she left the store hugging them both close to her chest.

(The blue one is one I made it's in my profile picture)

A wizard in full armor, his white hair spiked slightly as he walked among the people of the village. He was on a mission to apprehend a known wizard that stole artifacts and relics. It had be rather hit or miss as everyone here seemed to be helping the wizard hide, or trying to get the wizard caught. Rumor had it he had started looking for special keys. Wasn't sure if that was true but it was all he had at the moment. Hearing a whiney, he dove out of the way as the wizard he was looking for tried to run him down on a horse.

His magic surged forth, shrouding him in a blinding purple light as he changed his armor and equipped a sword. His armor, becoming his version of his mother's Blackwing armor, settled on him as two longswords appeared in his hands as he rolled back onto his feet. He wasn't prepared for the wizard's second attempt at running him down, but he barely got clear as he gave a back-handed swing with his left arm, slicing a bag full of strange keys off the saddle. Snatching them of the ground he took a moment to look at one. He had no idea what the symbol on it was but his birthmark started to burn, giving him the knowledge he needed. That meant one thing to him as he remembered something his mother told him about one of the times she was home.

*"Here goes nothing...." He said, not sure if itas he held the key by the largest part and held it skyward, "Lead me your aid!! Open the gate of the Water-bearer.... Aquarius!!!"*

He swiped the key downward as his armor flared and reverted to ordinary clothing. He suddenly felt weak and sick as he fell to one knee. His Fairy Tail mark on his arm, with was purple, became outline with pink as a sudden tidel wave cleared the street of stalls and people alike as the wizard trying to kill him was thrown of the horse. He looked up to see a mermaid holding a jar staring daggers at him. He strugged as he struggled back to his feet.

"Those are MINE." The wizard shouted, running an him only to get blasted away by Aquarius.
_______

[OOC]- **That will be the only time Raven will summon a spirit ever. His birthmark temporarily gives him the ability to use magic he wouldn't use otherwise depending on the type of magic it is.

Katie was horrified when she saw that her old friend was being forced into battle and not being given a choice in the matter. It was looking like what she had been told was true. When the keys were stolen from there creators and guardians all those years ago they lost there free will to choose if they fought or not. Remembering the time when Aquarius taught her how to swim when she was 5 she cried. "Mouse he his using Aquarius without asking if she wants to help". Tears flowed down her cheeks after seeing her friend used like that.

The charm bracelet she was wearing glow brightly as a young looking spirit with a micky mouse hoodie appeared in front of her. He glared at Raven with a look of hate. "I am nicknamed mouse by todays children and the leader of the chinies Zodiac more commonly known as Rat. What are you doing with Aquarius? Why didn't you give her a choice?"

"I've been watching you." Aquarius stated, cutting Mouse off, "I came because I owed the dragon who's mark you bear upon your back a favor. I'm continue to lead you my aid, but don't expect me to save you every time you need help, you brat."

"I wouldn't want you to. How could I call myself a wizard or face my family again if I couldn't hold my own in a battle. Besides, I would be embarrassed to be saved by a beautiful lady like you all the time." Raven said, closing Aquarius's gate as her key was absorbed into him, "Until we meet again."

He never would have thought he could embarrass a spirit. He did with Aquarius though, and got slapped for it. The bag of keys he held he offered to the newcomers as he knew he couldn't use them. After they were taken, the Wizard that had gotten blasted away rushed him again, using magic this time. Turning toward the wizard, he cursed as summoning Aquarius had drained all his magic. A sudden burst of magical energy surged through him as he involuntary requiped into his Sea Emperor armor that was augmented with what resembled fish scales along his shoulders, shins, chest, and cape with Aquarius's zodiac sign on his helmet.

"Oh, fuck off and sit down." He said as he punched the ground, causing a geyser of water to launch the wizard skyward.

"Oh Katie for the stars above. Your a child of the heavens. Daughter of the war sun god himself. Leo the Lion of the shining sun. Quite crying like a baby and act like a Goddess. Well half of one any way". Mouse said hands on his hips.

Her eyes fogged up with the tears she flicked her right wrist. Sunlight surrounded her making golden armor appear on her body similar markings Leo's had when he was effected by the eclipse gate but without the spikes. Leo's markings could be seen on the belt of her armour and on her boots White wings appeared like the sun goddess as she flew after them. Sunlight was her true power it took little energy. The armor was made only to protect her from the gods magic and dragons breath. It wouldn't protect her from anything elts and she could use her powers without it. "Wait did you say dragon? Do you know where Uncle Ignel, Uncle Metallica and Auntie Grandina are?"

Raven, his armors augmented by Aquarius's magic, was following the wizards water-powered flight with growing amusement in his Blackwing armor. He honestly didn't think he'd put that much power into that last attack. The wizard was still a ways higher than him. It was starting to make him think he'd never come down. Speaking of which, he dove as said wizard sped by him.

He managed to catch the wizard before he went splat. It took quite a bit to keep them both from hitting the ground but he placed the wizard on the ground after he saw that the wizard was unconscious. He turned his attention toward the newcomers as he requiped into his Heaven's Divider armor(his version of Erza's Heaven's Wheel armor.). So far, his Heaven's Divider armor was the strongest armor he had. It was also his most taxing in terms of magic usage.

"Okay, you wanna fight me?" He asked, not sure how long Aquarius would sustain him in magic, "If so, lets get this over with before the idiot wakes up."

"Huh!" Katie said in surprise she wasn't expecting this from asking if he said dragon and if he knew where three of them were right now.
"Attack the little lady Katie daughter of Leo the lion, the warrior sun god and you have me to deal with. Mouse said his body launage getting all protective.

"It looked like you got what you wanted from him. So why knock him out?" Katie asked. She was already bright red from Mouse embarrassing her like that. "What's in this heavy bag any way? OK I will re word my question incase you didn't know there names. You know the king of the fire dragons. The leader of the sky dragons. The leader of metal?" She asked landing to the floor and looking inside of the bag. "Zip my puppy, I made this key when I was 6. Mother did all the magic throw". She said pulling out a wanky blue key with a paw print on its handle. She senced one of her mums keys in the bag pulling out. "Mother made this. I don't know who this spirit is throw. I don't recognize the key, or the magic from the ones who created the others". She said holding a key with a clock on it.

"I don't know any dragons besides the two that haunt my nightmares. And, for the record Rat boy, I don't attack anyone unless they give me a reason. Which you are quickly becoming one with you overly arrogant attitude toward me." Raven snorted dismissively, feeling Aquarius finally decide to cut her support of him, "So, unless you really want to pick a fight with me, I suggest you go home before you finish pissing me off."

Strangely, his Heaven's Divider armor didn't disappear when Aquarius severed her magic from him. She must had restored his magic somehow or left him some of hers. He turned as he saw the wizard coming to. His head, turning back to the girl, had a smile on it as he ignored the spirit with her. He sensed she would become a irreplaceable friend as time went on. A dozen swords peppered the ground around the wizard, pinning his clothing to the dirt so he couldn't move.

"Care to come with? Doesn't appear you're part of a guild yet, and I may just be able to lead a blade for four to your quest if you need it." He asked, giving a nonchalant shrug as he gestured to the keys with the sword in his left hand.

"No I am not with a guild. All I want to do if find my mothers keys. I am the only one alive who can sence her magic to know whitch she made. I was born a long time ago. A time when humans were starting to learn magic. It was a deaths sentence if you were known to be born with it where I lived. Some dragons kept me same. I was friends with Zeraf and Acnolopia. He was already a dragon slayer back then. His father was bad and chose a child who's heart was not meant for killing. Someone grabbed Zeraf. It was too quick to see who did it. by the time we caught up it was too late Zeraf was cursed with death magic. The more he tried not to kill the more he killed. He just wanted to die. That night on the 7th of July someone stole Leo's key. I saw them they did something to it. They went to kill me. Someone stopped. I went missing from that time line, and woke up here 3 years ago". Katie said

"How safe will Katie be in a guild?" Mouse asked
Befoure Rat could tell what he was told might have happened to Leo's key effecting the others another spirit come alone. The one what can never be tamed. The cat of the Zodiac.
"Hay Rat, Aquarius the celestial King wants all of us back for a meeting as soon as you have finished". A tall muscular man said with silver hair spiked hair cat ears just about seen, black vest top and baggy pants. On his back was a long sward with a thick blade. With that he vanished.

"She'd be safer than she would be if one of you vanished on her during a fight as she would have someone watching her back, Rat Boy." Raven said, recoiling and falling to his knees as his birthmark flared in burning agony, "Guahhhh.... Damn....... A dragon's coming..... Feral..... Fire based..... Very pissed off...."

Despite his agony, he forced himself to requip into his Flame Emperor armor as a strange two-handed sword appeared in his right hand . He was in no condition to fight now with his birthmark debilitating him as it was. His warrior pride would not allow him to sit idle. He would fight, even if he destroyed himself in the process. He struggled to his feet, sword slung over his shoulder as the dragon appeared. It wasn't common knowledge yet, but his current sword was a dragon killer sword. It could pierce a dragon's protective scales and hide like liquid butter if the wielder was at full strength.

"You ready for this, Chica?" He asked, still visibly pained as the ruined street suddenly became void of life besides them, "I can't fight it alone in my condition."

"I am a God and if the other Zodiacs break there chains from the humans powers they will be three times stronger and can stay in this world for 3 years till they have to leave for a few weeks. Explain later on that one. Just hold on five minutes I shall get the others. Katie you are half god of the sun. Time to show the world that meaning. Your ten and have always been able to fight". Mouse said befoure vanishing

Katie puffed her cheeks at him as he did so. "I hate war. I hate fighting. I hate hurting others. I hate death". She mumbles. She then placed her hands on Raven's shoulders. "I can blind the dragon. Unlike my father I can throw my light like a ball. I do play rough throw. The gemani twins never played genital. Mother hated it."

winx said:
Cypherxk2 said:
"She'd be safer than she would be if one of you vanished on her during a fight as she would have someone watching her back, Rat Boy." Raven said, recoiling and falling to his knees as his birthmark flared in burning agony, "Guahhhh.... Damn....... A dragon's coming..... Feral..... Fire based..... Very pissed off...."

Despite his agony, he forced himself to requip into his Flame Emperor armor as a strange two-handed sword appeared in his right hand . He was in no condition to fight now with his birthmark debilitating him as it was. His warrior pride would not allow him to sit idle. He would fight, even if he destroyed himself in the process. He struggled to his feet, sword slung over his shoulder as the dragon appeared. It wasn't common knowledge yet, but his current sword was a dragon killer sword. It could pierce a dragon's protective scales and hide like liquid butter if the wielder was at full strength.

"You ready for this, Chica?" He asked, still visibly pained as the ruined street suddenly became void of life besides them, "I can't fight it alone in my condition."

"I am a God and if the other Zodiacs break there chains from the humans powers they will be three times stronger and can stay in this world for 3 years till they have to leave for a few weeks. Explain later on that one. Just hold on five minutes I shall get the others. Katie you are half god of the sun. Time to show the world that meaning. Your ten and have always been able to fight". Mouse said befoure vanishing
Katie puffed her cheeks at him as he did so. "I hate war. I hate fighting. I hate hurting others. I hate death". She mumbles. She then placed her hands on Raven's shoulders. "I can blind the dragon. Unlike my father I can throw my light like a ball. I do play rough throw. The gemani twins never played genital. Mother hated it."

"You've got a heart of gold, kid." He said, ruffling her hair as a small female figure with wings came out of the amulet he wore, "Bit of advice for you to think about. 'Sometimes the path to which protects that you cherish may oft be the path you tryth to avoid'."

The small figure settled on his pauldron as she looked around. She was really small, almost small enough to hid in cupped hands. The thing was she was feisty and quite adventurous. You weren't careful, she would would disappear for hours and be able to aviod you easily. She couldn't hide from him though, she loved him too much. He was reduced to a doting fool over her at times since he found and saved her.

"A fairy. They use to show us children who lived underground on Nature Island the way home". Kaite said. "Mouse said it's got a new name now but I can still find my way home to the small Island as the large tree the Nature dragon placed to protect us can now be seen befoure the Island". Little did Katie know is that's it's now Temro. "I don't know what you mean throw".

"Those what are willing are now on there way". Mouse said rushing back. A child of 9 with green hair and hazle eyes appeared. wearing a brown cap, brown shorts and hoodies what covered the shorts. "Boar one full of energy". Next the cat who come earlier. "Cat the out cast one full of fight". Another cat appeared around 12 with brown hair, black ears and tail. Grey top and black pants "The out cast kitten, one of free will" A girl with a bushy brown tail floppy ears matching hair come next. "Dog who can sense who is loyal". A baby dragon with white fur, blue on the top of her head and top of the tail water blue eyes anklers. "Grandin of the sky's child, one of the first to be killed by Acnolopia, guardian of wind and time". A women in her early 20's appeared next with purple hair what falls to her shoulders, wearing a white top and blue pants. "Horse in human form she is guardian of children, in her white Pegasus form she is one of flight". A man appeared with light brown spiky hair come next holding a large spear. "Monkey one of war". A OX appeared with yellow flowers printed on his body come next. "Ox one of rage". A girl of 7 appeared. long brown hair to her waist. Large rabbit ears. "Rabbit one of hope". A taned man come next with gold blond hair matching horns. "Ram one of strength". A women come in a rooster dress. "Rooster one of wind". A women half blue snake with short purple hair in pigtails. "The water snake". A 10 year old girl with brown hair tigers tail and ears come next. "Tiger guardian of dreams". Rat exsplained as they all appeared

"He is Rat one of speed and war tarnation, leader of the yearly Zodiacs". The older cat said like he was board.

"I didn't get all of that. Overload". Katie muttered.

(Last time they all come together unless someone is strong enough to summon 14 at once)

winx said:
"A fairy. They use to show us children who lived underground on Nature Island the way home". Kaite said. "Mouse said it's got a new name now but I can still find my way home to the small Island as the large tree the Nature dragon placed to protect us can now be seen befoure the Island". Little did Katie know is that's it's now Temro. "I don't know what you mean throw".

"Those what are willing are now on there way". Mouse said rushing back. A child of 9 with green hair and hazle eyes appeared. wearing a brown cap, brown shorts and hoodies what covered the shorts. "Boar one full of energy". Next the cat who come earlier. "Cat the out cast one full of fight". Another cat appeared around 12 with brown hair, black ears and tail. Grey top and black pants "The out cast kitten, one of free will" A girl with a bushy brown tail floppy ears matching hair come next. "Dog who can sense who is loyal". A baby dragon with white fur, blue on the top of her head and top of the tail water blue eyes anklers. "Grandin of the sky's child, one of the first to be killed by Acnolopia, guardian of wind and time". A women in her early 20's appeared next with purple hair what falls to her shoulders, wearing a white top and blue pants. "Horse in human form she is guardian of children, in her white Pegasus form she is one of flight". A man appeared with light brown spiky hair come next holding a large spear. "Monkey one of war". A OX appeared with yellow flowers printed on his body come next. "Ox one of rage". A girl of 7 appeared. long brown hair to her waist. Large rabbit ears. "Rabbit one of hope". A taned man come next with gold blond hair matching horns. "Ram one of strength". A women come in a rooster dress. "Rooster one of wind". A women half blue snake with short purple hair in pigtails. "The water snake". A 10 year old girl with brown hair tigers tail and ears come next. "Tiger guardian of dreams". Rat exsplained as they all appeared

"He is Rat one of speed and war tarnation, leader of the yearly Zodiacs". The older cat said like he was board.

"I didn't get all of that. Overload". Katie muttered.

(Last time they all come together unless someone is strong enough to summon 14 at once)

"I wasn't even paying attention. Speaking of which, EVERYBODY DOWN!!" Raven said, using his body to shield the girl's as a blast of the dragon's fire breath swept over them, "Freaking hate those damn lizards, what the heck brought them back from extinction?"

He got up from where he'd tackled the girl to the ground and requiped into his blackwing armor, going into the air as the dragon started to circle around. He felt exhausted but he wasn't gonna give up. There were people that needed protecting. He'd do what he could to help but he was engaging in a losing battle before it started. The two handed sword he carried hummed as it seemed to sense the coming fight. This would get messy in a hurry.

Dragon did a loud rawr slowing down the time around her.
"Bit of advice. Humans can't take on a dragon a lone. Even the first Dragon Slayers knew that. They may have the dragon magic, but not there full power and strength". The tiger tried to warn

"You need the dragon to attack first. You need to know the power to know the weakness. All magic is linked to nature and is effected with it's strenths and weakness in the same way. No point attacking fire with earth as it will become stronger, Also if you attack a dragon face on you get its full attack, it's never a smart thing to do same any where near the claws, the tail is powerful enough to knock you out even kill. Due to there size most dragons are slowest to attack on there back but you have to be exstreamly fast to do so due to there speed". Katie said
"I like to point out I was only hatched for a week when I was killed so this isn't going to last very long". The dragon warned

Flying in the direction the dragon was heading Katie went to get some distance. The horse took flight giving her a push. Katie then quickly throw her light balls in the large dragons eye then got out of it's firing range.

winx said:
Dragon did a loud rawr slowing down the time around her.
"Bit of advice. Humans can't take on a dragon a lone. Even the first Dragon Slayers knew that. They may have the dragon magic, but not there full power and strength". The tiger tried to warn

"You need the dragon to attack first. You need to know the power to know the weakness. All magic is linked to nature and is effected with it's strenths and weakness in the same way. No point attacking fire with earth as it will become stronger, Also if you attack a dragon face on you get its full attack, it's never a smart thing to do same any where near the claws, the tail is powerful enough to knock you out even kill. Due to there size most dragons are slowest to attack on there back but you have to be exstreamly fast to do so due to there speed". Katie said
"I like to point out I was only hatched for a week when I was killed so this isn't going to last very long". The dragon warned

Flying in the direction the dragon was heading Katie went to get some distance. The horse took flight giving her a push. Katie then quickly throw her light balls in the large dragons eye then got out of it's firing range.

"It's readying a breath attack, your sword can absorb up to three of them." The figure on his pauldron said, holding on as he brought the sword up in a defensive manner, "Use the stored energy to supplement your damage potential."

He nodded as he flew into the withering stream of flames, the sword starting to flash red-orange as the breath attack was absorbed by the blade. He twisted as the breath attack suddenly ended, gracefully yet narrowly avoiding a swipe from the dragon's left foreclaw as he sped by. The dragon, to his surprise and annoyance just shrugged off the girl's attack as it raced at her in retaliation, intending on devouring her whole. He realized it was already blind and shouted as such swooping around to try and intercept the dragon despite knowing he wouldn't make it in time. For a moment, he wished for something to stop it from harming her.

Katie was use to dragons and headed for the trees with the horse zodiac shoving her feet with the tip of her noise.

When the dragon was low enough the tiger hit the dragon with butterfly's to help it go to sleep what gave Katie chance at flying above the dragon hitting the back of the dragons neck with the light balls. Mouse used his speed to get her off the dragon. "Never be that recolace again. You children will ever grow up if you keep things up like this alone". He yelled at the pair. The other Zodiacs with weapon's got ready to use them if they were needed.

winx said:
Katie was use to dragons and headed for the trees with the horse zodiac shoving her feet with the tip of her noise.

When the dragon was low enough the tiger hit the dragon with butterfly's to help it go to sleep what gave Katie chance at flying above the dragon hitting the back of the dragons neck with the light balls. Mouse used his speed to get her off the dragon. "Never be that recolace again. You children will ever grow up if you keep things up like this alone". He yelled at the pair. The other Zodiacs with weapon's got ready to use them if they were needed.

"Oh, would you shut the hell up." He snapped just before being hit by the dragon's tail as it miraculously awoke moments after falling asleep.

He disappeared into a shop as he smashed through a wall. He wasn't dead, but he was really pissed off and hurt. He requiped into a whole new set of armor, one he dubbed Zodiac Nexus. It was primarily black with golden trim, the gauntlets, pauldrons, greaves, and cape having the symbols for the 12 celestial spirits(the canon ones) in various places. A celestial sword appeared in his hand as a black key with a white skull and crossbones on it appeared before the girl(will explain the reason behind this later in the rp.). He surged out of the shop, stopping the dragon from swiping at the girl. He didn't bat an eye when the dragon roared in his face, he just removed the dragon's leg at the shoulder with a slash, a wave of magical energy leaping from the sword. The dragon collapsed with an agonized cry before forcing itself up to flee. Not gonna happen, he plunged his sword into it's chest.

"Rest now, wing brother." He whispered as the dragon was consumed by a radiant golden light that was blinding, "When you next waken, you'll need not fear those around you."

He withdrew the sword from the light, catching a dragon's egg as it vanished. The dragon wasn't dead, it had just been returned to being a newly created being. He walked over to the girl, handing her the egg as he saw his mother, Natsu Dragneel, and Gray Fullbuster running toward them. He scoffed as he figured they would be late to the party. His armor vanished, leaving him in a gray tunic, black pants and brown boots with a harness to carry a sword on his back.

"Okay, fun's over..... Now we all go die in a pit for all I care......" He said, losing consciousness and falling into his mother's arms as she caught him.

With Lucy so close she could sense the power from the keys. "Sweet genital Aries, Gemi, Mini. How I have missed you three so much. You two Aquarius". Katie said in a quiet voice

"We need to go back for a while. Go get to know him as he is now. Then you can tell him the truth. I know you can sense your mothers power in that key and a pull to it. You may have not met but you are bound by blood and magic. All gods are bound to one another no matter how much human they have in them". The older cat said gently as he spoke of Leo. He gave her a shove into Lucy's direction befoure vanishing with the others.

"Raven ok?" Katie asked.

"He's a fighter, and my son, He will be fine in due time." Erza said as Natsu and Gray got into it over Natsu missing a chance to fight, "Problem, boys?"

"No, Ma'am everything is perfectly fine!" The two older man of Fairy Tail ducking behind separate ruin of stalls as the stared in comedic terror at Erza.

"Is he okay?!" Lucy Heartfilia asked as she came around the corner with her Fleuve d'étoiles in hand, "I heard him call out to Aquarius."

"He's fine, I bet a good punch would wake him up." Natsu said with his arms crossed.

"Do I need to tie you up and strand you on a raft again, flame-breath?" Raven snapped, regaining consciousness just long enough to threaten Natsu with torture using his motion sickness. This sent Lucy into a full-blown laughing fit as she doubled over clutching her sides.

A bit later, Raven was in his room resting while Erza talked with the girl downstairs. It had be a hassle getting Raven home as Erza had to straighten out Gray and Natsu a few times along the way. Lucy had gone back to the Guild Hall with the captured wizard to collect the reward for Raven. It wasn't that bad as it could have been as, out of the blue and hilariously, Raven had randomly punched Natsu in the face as Gray had a turn carrying him. This made Gray and Natsu fight as Natsu automatically assumed it had been Gray who did it and Erza at summoned a sword to stop them.

"Thank you for helping my son in that battle the two of you had." Erza said with a small smile as she drank a cup of tea.

"Tiger is upset with him for not letting the dragon go into a full sleep befoure attacking it and Mouse was right about not being able to grow up. He grabbed the dragons tail what's a death wish. Everyone knows that you stay away from the dragons tail as the weight can kill you". Katie said she didn't really think she did was that special all she did was blind the dragon get the dragon where it couldn't attack quickly then knock it off balance in the air. "At least they did back in the time when I was born. What does he want me to do with a bag full of keys?" Her armor and wings disappeared as her hair fell back to normal.

"According to what Lucy heard from Aquarius, The dragon was awoken from an outside source and my son never had time to even consider his actions let alone grab the dragon's tail before he was hit." Erza said, somewhat miffed but the slander she was told regarding Raven but she remained polite, "The spirits with you should take the time to get to know humans and the world around them before passing judgement, especially on my son."

She stood and dismissed the girl, escorting her to the door as she thought about her son. He worried her greatly, being so head-strong and reckless. Sure, she hadn't been there for him like she should have but she'd given him the best think she could. She'd given up a part of herself to keep him in the world. That was something she couldn't tell anyone.

"Mouse acted the way he did coz we scared him" Katie said. "The yearly Zodiacs are meant to protect those who are born under them ever 12 years, 13 for the cat, Aquarious was rude I never seen her act like that with so much attitude. She use to be as sweet as Aris. Mouse said they don't have there memories from when they were alive. Oh and they come to me. I don't summon them. Mother taught me how to make the keys, The keys were originally made to help the spirits who have stayed in our world too long who's spirit is at risk of being destroyed. Left so they have free will come and go as they please, they still had there full power when they were alive. Leo's key was stolen. Don't know what happened after that". She said as she left the house "If Raven wants me I am in the woods trying to find Uncle Igneel, Uncle Metalicana & Antie Acnologia." She was worried about him as he could still die.

Katie flew around the wooded area. There was no sign or a nest where the dragons could nest. "Guess I will try some where elts later on". She sighed She then flew to Raven's room and peeked in to see how he was doing.

He heard the two roars as he lay bloody and broken at the bottom of the wall. His back and neck was broken, snapped from the impact of hitting the wall above him. Unable to move and utterly defenseless, he silently begged for an end of his suffering. It wouldn't come for a bit though he knew. This helplessness was instrumental to the space he found himself in. Everyone he loved was dead and gone. He longed to join them. He wanted nothing more than to do so.

He bolted upright, sweating profusely as he rubbed his neck. The dream felt so real, it was terrifying. Why did he keep having that dream again? Was it some premonition of things to come? He didn't want to know, he had to get moving. He got up and got ready, it was time to get back to work.

He was just getting his pack settled on his back when he noticed he was being watched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom