Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Crowning Taboo || Umbrale & PressHeart

Troy was overwhelmed by it all; the sheer lewdity of the acts his sister was giving into. To let herself become so disheveled and lost in the lust of their erotic actions, was mind-blowing to witness. He had dreamed of her so often; had though of her to be so beautiful for so long; to have her suddenly devoted, lips wrapped tightly about his length... it was setting his nerves on fire.

Slowly, his grip on her hair tightened, into fists. He was careful not to hurt her, but teetering on that edge, as his hips began to move erratically."C-Callo...", he managed to murmur, between a loud moan at the sensation of it all. One glance down, to suddenly meet her deep, green eyes, clouded with a lusty, carnal desire for him, sent him right over the edge.

Unconsciously pushing her down--here, his mind was clouded with the unbelievable surge of pleasure accompanying his climax--till her lips were forced to his base, he gave a cry of her name. It was loud, almost too loud, but they were damnedly lucky that his room was next-to-soundproof; in a more isolated area of the castle, at that. As he did so, his member tensed, before pulsing rapidly; accelerating the hot, thick substance of his manhood up its' length, to shoot wildly into her mouth.

Never before had Callie thought this act could be so pleasurable for her, feeling her own slickness along her thighs as her whole body started to move in an effort to give him everything she had. The way he said her name, mixed with pleasure and want...it just pushed her further down the rabbit hole. Again the grip tightened in her hair, pulling a loud groan from her chest as her body shuddered. It was a feeling she never wanted to end, wasn’t sure how she had gone so long without it.

As he made the final push her body recoiled, lips pushed to the base of his length as reached his peak. There was no choice to swallow down the hot sticky ropes as they were shot down the back of her throat. Even with that she found herself almost greedily taking it down. When he finished, and loosened his grip she would immediately pull back.. Deep desperate gasps for air would fill the room, a rope of spit still connecting her bottom lip to the tip of his cock.

Callie could taste him on her tongue,, overwhelming her senses. Eventually her breathing settled, eyes rising up to look at her brother once more. The princess was certainly a bit of a mess, but didn’t seem to mind in the least. Not even moving to wipe her chin before locking eyes with him. “I’ve never really enjoyed doing that before…” It was an honest enough statement, as she had never cared too much about pleasing anyone other than herself. It was more done because requested than anything else. “I could do that with you all day.”

There was a blush on her cheeks as she said it. Not sure what it really meant, other than it was him. Something about him. For having no experience he seemed to know just what it was his sister needed. How to make her ache with need. “Was it...good for you?” It may have seemed a silly question, but Callie had always sought her brothers approval and in a moment like this that need was no different.

Troy shuddered through his climax, enraptured by the overwhelming pleasure of it all, flooding through his system. When he eventually relaxed, and she pulled away, his shaking legs almost collapsed comically under him, 'cept that he steadied himself against the nearby bedpost for a moment. After regaining his composure, he straightened; chest heaving lightly from the electric tension and explosion of erotic energy that had just swept through him.

A soft, exasperated laugh let his lips at her comment, where he promptly agreed, "I would just have to let you..." Before he heard her further inquiry. Looking over her slowly, he took in the erotic, messy face of devotion towards the act she had just committed. A large, warm, smile spread on his lips, as he explained, in answer to her inquiry, " Everything you do is perfect, Callo... that... that was just divine..."

Tory paused for a moment, before his smile turned into just a bit of a smirk. Locking his deep azure eyes with her own--now filled with that same lusting spark of carnal desire--he continued, "Now... isn't it my time to repay the favor?" His inquiry was laced in a deep, sultry, and almost dominant tone, compared to how he had so easily melted to her hands.

Hearing that he had more than enjoyed himself was enough to pull a smile from her lips, as soft little sigh of relief escaping her chest. The next set of words from him moth caused her to pause though, something about not only what he said...but the tone in which he said it instantly grabbing her attention. It was only then she focused in on her own body, the heat coming from her, the slick mess that had built up between her thighs. Just the idea of him repaying the favor was enough to cause her heart to leap into her throat. “Yes, please…”

The words were soft, a blush along her cheeks. Carefully she made her way to her feet, noticing the slight shake in her legs as she did so. It was a mixture of nerves and excitement, hands moving to the back of her dress as soon as she was vertical and steady. It took a moment of fidgeting, but eventually the front of her dress loosened, falling from her shoulders. Callie was obviously nervous, undressing bringing out a more vulnerable side of her...or maybe it was him.

Despite her hesitation she eventually let the fabric fall, exposing her somewhat tones but still deliciously feminine frame. The curve to her body was that of an hourglass, perfectly proportioned and flawless. The red hair, which was not a bit disheveled fell over her shoulders as the dress hit the ground with a soft thud. Not sure what to do her arms moved to cover her beautiful full breasts as she nervously shifted her weight from one foot to the other.

Troy ws handsome, certainly more so than anyone she had taken this company with in the past. On top of that he was also her brother, the only opinion she respected. The only one she always listened to. “I um...heh...this is weird.” It was then that she finally looked at him, teeth taking purchase in her bottom lip as she felt an anxiousness run through her. “Just, please don’t laugh. I think it would kill me.”

His very breath caught in his throat, when she began to undress. His eyes widened, just a bit, but he eagerly watched, reveling in her body the moment the clothe hit the floor. His eyes slowly moved along her, taking in every inch of her bared skin. Beautiful, in so many ways, with her pearlescant skin framed with those locks of fire; a stark contrast that made her all the more striking.

He promptly moved towards her, that smirk playing on his lips--amidst a crimson blush to his cheeks--all the while."Laugh? If anything, Callo, I would just gabber like an idiot at the beauty of you..." He praised, hands slowly settling on her hips, before moving around in a swift motion to clasp over the globes of her ass. Oh, how many times he had spent staring at that, defiant of his own emotion.

Now, however, he used the grip to pull her towards him; bringing up one knee just enough to part her legs. With that slick honeypot revealed, he gazed down at it, amidst one of his hands moving up. It stoked over her hip, to her stomach, fingers splaying out in a stroking, admiring fashion, before moving slowly upwards. Eventually, they found their way to her breasts--slipping under her arm just a bit forcefully, to cup one of them-- the beautiful globes an envy of women, and a spectacle for men, even clad in her dresses. "How did I ever miss you becoming such a woman, Callo...?"

There was a sharp inhale of air he pulled her leg upward, which was immediately followed by a soft little moan as his hand began to explore her body. It made the room spin for a moment, his touch unlike anything she had ever experienced. It made her feel wanted, but more than that. It made her feel as though she was his, belonged to him. It was intoxicating, and she wanted nothing more than to get lost in that feeling. Feed off of it.

As he pushed up under her arm she stayed stubborn for a moment before she let them fall away, eyes lidding for a moment as he cupped her sensitive flesh in his hand. The question he asked made her giggle a little though, opening her eyes to focus on him as a devious little smile spread on her lips. “Maybe you missed it because your nose was always buried in some book.”

Even now her cheeks were still flush, and it seemed the blush wasn’t about to subside any time soon. Every inch of her felt as though it was on fire, wanting and needing more with every little bit he gave. It was almost maddening to want someone so badly, her patience wearing down to nothing as an actual needy little whimper left her lips. “I’ve noticed you...for a long time. I thought you were everything I wanted in a man, but...really...you’re just the one I want. That I’ve always wanted.” With her body on edge her head was going a mile a minute, words just spilling out of her like water without much thought.

Callie wasn't the only one on fire. Every primal instinct in Troy's mind said to take her, right there. But what dominated most of his mind was the selfless devotion she had expressed in pleasing him. The thought simply refused to leave, and set his nerves afire with an anxious beating.

His hand gently fondled her breast for a moment, before slipping down to her hips. There, coupled with the one still holding her ass, he lifted her into the air; only to promptly set her down on the bed, with a soft laugh. A playful smile tugged on his own lips as he listened to her words."And I, you, Callo. We've put this off for so long, denied and ignored it..."

Suddenly, he leaned in close, and planted a soft, sucking kiss just above her navel, as his hands drifted in to part her legs."But no longer..." He took a moment to lean back, admiring her body in it's revealed fullness; even as he pulled off his own shirt; to toss it to the side alongside his robe. It left him as revealed as her; lithely built, but muscular enough to fill out his frame.

To hear that her feelings were reciprocated made her heart race, that he felt the same as her. It was something she had known for a long time, but never acknowledged. Always writing it off as something else, or pretending it simply didn’t exist. The announcement had been the breaking point, it had forced the issue that she had been pushing aside for...years. It had lead them here. A place they shouldn’t be given their relation, it was wrong and twisted, but felt so incredibly right all at the same time.

When she was lifted off the ground she couldn’t help but let out a little squeal, Playfully kicking her legs out for the brief moment before she was set down onto the bed. Looking up at him she couldn’t help but smile, those butterflies rustling and hinting at how smitten she was...how quickly she was falling down the rabbit hole.

Any response she might have had was forgotten as she felt his lips press to her stomach. The simple touch pulling a soft moan from her lips as her back arched slightly. As her legs were parted she sat herself up onto her elbows, peering at her brother as his shirt was removed. Immediately she wanted to touch him, press against him...just feel him.. Never had she thought she could want a man so desperately, he was right next to her and still it felt too far. “Troy...tell me I’m yours...please...even if you don’t mean it...I just need to hear it…”

The reason why was unclear, but there was a desperation to her voice unlike any she had before. Troy was pulling something out of her, something that had laid dormant for years and was just now surfacing. As soon as the words left her lips she felt stupid for saying it, not sure why...not understanding much of anything in this moment.

Troy's nerves were set a-fire, when his sister's body arched beneath him. From a simply kiss, no less, he had her body respond eagerly to his advances. The sensation of need was quickly growing within him; that same deep urge that crawled from deep within them. Something so dark, but so right. So wrong, but so good. So bad, but oh-so-wonderfully welcomed, it seemed.

As he heard her request, a smile split his lips, and he straightened to meet her eyes, his mouth parting to oblige. He froze, however, and his cheery, anxious demeanor darkened a touch, as he procured a slight frown. Pausing for a moment, he looked down, then back to her; but no quite meeting her eyes. "Callo... you know I love you... I don't want to deny it anymore... but, I have promised myself to her. I can't go back on it... and you know I don't lie."

Pausing for another moment, he swept in to take her hand, bringing it up to his cheek; placing it there almost compassionately. "If I may, by any discernible means, call you mine, I most certainly would. I'd scream it to the heavens, and to any Prince or King that asks for your hand. I wish for you to be mine... but as I'm to be wed... could I ever be yours?" His eyes still held that deep longing; that crucial crux of emotion he had denied for so long. Yet, within it, was a deeper, darker sense of sadness, of a wrong superimposed on everything that seemed so wonderfully right.

It wasn’t what she wanted to hear, feeling as though she had been hit in the stomach and all the air was stolen from her lungs. For a brief moment she had all but forgotten the reality that surrounded them. I caused her to pull away, sitting up on the bed and bringing her legs to her chest as her eyes lowered,. Suddenly her mouth was dry, and her heart was pounding...not with excitement but almost, panic? Now that she knew this, how she felt and how he felt, how was she supposed to function? How could she watch him with another woman? It had been hard when she had first found out, but now...it seemed impossible.

“No, I suppose you couldn’t….be mine.” Part of her wanted to run, leave the room and pretend none of this had ever happened. Despite the urge she couldn’t bring herself to actually do it. Feeling that as soon as she left this room...she would lose him. “But what am I supposed to do? How am I supposed to….”

The mood had shifted, the girl who had once been teetering on the edge of ecstasy was now trying to hold back tears. Feeling vulnerable and alone, even with him still in the room. “You shouldn’t have let this happen, you should have pushed me away. It would have hurt less....to never know…” Callie was mad now, that fiery streak sparking to life as she pulled herself up onto her knees, moving to actually shover her brother from where he was positioned at the end of the bed. It wasn’t anything he hadn't experienced before, besides the fact that this was the first time she had been naked while losing her temper.

Troy's heart clutched and seized about the painful words she spoke; the heartfelt emotions issued unto him. Tears welled in his eyes almost as quickly as in her; he never wanted to see her hurt. Now, he was doing the hurting. It was tearing him apart inside. While she had to face the fact that he might be with another; he had to face the fact that he had arranged it. This was his fault. This unbearable grief and pressure of a wrong over all the right, was bearing down upon him like archemist's elemental.

"I... Callo, I..." He stopped his stuttering plea, when she pushed at him. He remained stalwart, and didn't budge, but let her force impact him as much as she wished. Slowly, his hand rose,and relunctantly took a lock of her hair between his fingers. Rubbing it gently, he brought it up, between them. "I love you like the fire loves the oxygen, and the fuel it burns from. Without you, I don't think I could have existed. You know it's as impossible as I do... but...who says we can't?" He paused, and brought the lock of hair to his lips; kissing it gently."You will be mine. I promise you that. And in heart, if body as well, I shall be yours. If we must, if the time comes, if it becomes, if for a moment, that you think my heart and mind does not belong solely to you, then we'll run away. I would forsake this kingdom for you, dear sister..."

As soon as he started speaking she wanted to push him again, feeling as though he was just going to tell her that he loved her...just to pull the rug out from beneath her again. Green eyes were vibrant as she looked at him, the tears forming causing those emerald irises to shine more brightly than they had been moments before. The heated gaze slowly started to soften though, the more he spoke the more her anger subsided. They were fire and ice, or so their parents had always joked, and in moments like this it was true. Only Troy could calm Callie so quickly, soothe her and comfort her in a way no other could.

All she could do was stare at him for a moment, lips parted but no words came out. A moment passed before the young princess came to the conclusion that words were beyond her right now, and she lunged at him again. This time it wasn’t in anger, arms wrapping around his shoulders as she pulled herself up in order for his lips to press to his. Their bodies pressed together once more, but this time skin to skin. No fabric between their bodies, which seemed to fit perfectly together.

Once the kiss started, it felt impossible to stop. The feel of his lips, the taste of his tongue, it was sending her right back into lust filled haze she had been lost in before. The power he had over her was as incredible as it was undeniable. “We’ll make this work...whatever happens...doesn’t matter...as long as I have you…” Every break in her words was filled with another kiss, her hands moving over his back and up into his hair. Callie could feel her nipples hardening against his chest, whole body shuddering with need.

Troy was almost shaking in his sincerity; outpouring his heartfelt desire for her into those romantic words. There wasn't much to be done for the situation; he was to be wed. But now she knew, that he would be hers forever. And if she ever began to doubt his sincerity of love, he would leave the land with her. If the kingdom could not come to accept of them, then they would take leave of the kingdom.

Ice and fire indeed, but it never ceased to surprise him. When she lunged onto him, he gasped in surprise, tensing for the flurry of beating against him. Yet, when she suddenly clasped her hands into his hair, and mash her lips against his, he could only melt into it. Almost instinctively, his hands slipped about her, one moving low, to grab--with a tinge of possessive roughness-- onto one of the firm globes of her ass.The other moved up, her shoulderblades, the palm of her hand stroking gingerly along the ridges. With every bit of her statement, the passion grew, and when she had finished, he pressed roughly into the kiss. His tongue even slipped forward; forcing its' way through her lips, to deepen the heated kiss even further.

Her body meshed to his perfectly; his taller frame allowing her to rest on his lap, with a perfect match to kiss him. She could feel the rigid evidence of his love jutting up against her thigh; swollen with the passion that he poured into their kiss. The heat of her against him only drove him wilder, nerves afire with an electric tension. His heart pounded in his chest, pulsing heated blood through his veins; enticing him to divulge in his sister; surrender to those enchanted sins that drove them to be together fully.

Maybe this was just temporary insanity. It seemed so outrageous and absurd...and yet so right. The possessive grasp caused a moan to escape her throat, muffled by the tongue invading her mouth and pressing to her own. The taste of her brother once again filled her senses, something she was finding she couldn't get get enough of. "I want you...inside of me..." Nipping at his bottom lip her hips gently swayed with need against him, that hot dripping core wanting to be touched so badly she thought she might explode.

"I want you to claim...what is yours...what has always been yours." The words were spoken between heated kisses, lips numb and tingling but still wanting more of him. Always wanting more of him. The dam had broken, and the princess was unable to stop herself.

A hand moved between them, wrapping around his once again rigid length, stroking it gently. The thickness of him more evident wrapped in her smaller hand, causing a shiver to run down her spine. No other man would please her after this, of that she was sure.

A groan of his own filtered into that heated kiss, as her hand wrapped around him. Immediately, his hips bucked up, letting her feel that throbbing length of vitality all the more profoundly. As it was, he was pounding in her hand; pulsing with heat. He wanted her so badly; his body ached for the sweet honeypot between her thighs.

"Then I'll claim what is mine..." He passionately murmured, breaking the kiss to suddenly--and rather voraciously-- latched onto her throat. He sucked there and bit gently, forming a mark of his ownership, as his hand tightened on her ass. He tugged her closer, till their bodies meshed, and she could feel the tip of his member press solidly to her folds. It was all the more enhanced with her hand around it; feeling him pounding right at her entrance.

"But... you have to take what's always been yours, in return..." He whispered gently, moving up from her neck, to nip at the bottom of her chin. "...It wasn't studies that kept me away from girls... I promised it to you a long time ago...", he finally admitted, a light blush coming to his cheeks. Despite that, his tone was husky and strong; he was asserting dominion over her, coupled with the aching in their loins. It was a passion of a furious intensity, a need to take his sister to the heights of ecstacy.

There was a soft gasp as his lips met her throat, head rolling to the side to give him better access to his target. There was a shift, the thick shaft in her hand moving to gently push at her opening. The words he spoke were like music to her ears, causing her own cheeks to redden in response, heart fluttering in her chest. "You promised it to me? When?"

There was a curious little smile on her lips, a hand moving to his cheek, thumb stroking his skin gently as her eyes locked with his. Callie wouldn't wait for a response though, biting down on her lower lip before her weight started to press down on the swollen head of his cock. It took a moment, even with how slick her folds were from her arousal, but eventually he slipped inside. There was a low groan as he did, the princesses legs shaking for a moment as her body adjusted her brothers thickness stretching her open.

Holding her breath she pushed once more, slipping him deeper inside of her, tight walls gripping him tightly as she did. There was no going back now, if the line hadn't been crossed before, it certainly had been now. Even with the slight pain she was in, the pleasure was feeling overrode all of it. Either that...or the pain was actually amplifying it for her. "You're so...unnng..." Another few inches were pressed inside of her, head rolling back as she fought to catch her breath for a moment.

(Hope you don't mind this, my muse just happened to spark.)

"I-I never said it to you exactly... r-remember that time you ran away... after not being allowed to the ball..." He paused, as she began to wiggle her hips, his breath hissing in quickly, before finishing, "...and I found you in the rain... "

----

It was a dreary night, the rain pouring down upon their humble city of Thitea. Yet, the castle was alight, with guards pounding amidst the ramparts and halls. Everywhere they searched and sought the princess. She was gone, somehow slipped away from her chambers in the middle of the night. Rather, she had ran away. Their parents had forbid her from attending the Spring Ball; meant for couples, to pronounce and deepen their love.

Troy had been the first to leave upon word of his sister's disappearance. He had sprinted down through the castle, calling her name, before leaving it's grounds. He moved to the city, and running--without a single breath to call his own--and searching for his little sister.

Truly, 'twas an act of fate that he had found her. In the rain, in a desolate alley, without an overlapping roof to block out the water. She had curled up; shivering, and senseless from the cold. Troy, now thoroughly soaked, and without a whim to return to the castle, had taken his sister in his arms, and embraced her for the night; shielding her smaller frame in his from the chill of the rain. 'Twas more symbolic than anything, but he did his best to keep her from it.

The next morning they had been found, and weren't actually punished by their parents. Rather, they forgave and apologized to Callie, without a word to his brother. He became rather sick from the ordeal, and spent a week in his room, recovering with a multitude of doctor's to his side.

----

"...That night, I swore it was only you, for me..." He murmured to her, before a groan escaped his lips. His very sister sunk down upon him; taking the hefty manhood that throbbed between his legs into her. So tight about him; he felt her velvet-lined walls spread for him. At the deliriously gratifying sensation, his fingers sunk against her ass, gripping with a near-painful edge. When her head tilted back at it all, he attacked the revealed center of her neck; closing his lips around the curve of it. A groan once again filtered against her skin, as he so suddenly found his hips driving up to meet her. It was almost unconscious in nature, but their hips met with a lewd slap that filled the air.

Callie remembered that day. Had run so far from the castle walls so quickly she thought her lungs would explode in her chest by the time she stopped. The rain had soaked her to the bone, but she hadn't started shivering until her feet stopped moving. There was no where for her to go, so she had sought shelter in an alleyway. It was dark, and there was little cover from the rain. By some miracle Troy had found her that night.

All she could do was cry, telling him she would never go back as he held her close. Never once did he tell her she was acting out, or wrong...he just held her until she was too exhausted to do anything more than close her eyes.

Just as the thought left her mind she felt him push his hips against her, that final push made as their two bodies connected. The sound of skin slapping together for the first time sounded like thunder, the princess pulling her head back up in order to look down at her brother. Locking eyes with him as the moment of reality settled in. Nothing from this point forward would ever be the same.

There was a slight pained look to her features, but the noises she made were nothing but pure pleasure. Slowly her hips started to rock against him, slowly building up a rhythm as she continued to adjust to him. Hands moved over his chest, up over his shoulders to steady herself. Should anyone walk in they would be greeting with quite the spectacle. Clothes strewn about the room, lewd wet sounds and moaning...and then the sight of the young princess riding her brother.

"I'm going to fit you like a glove, dear brother." The words were seductive, as her body continued to moved against him. Hardened nipped brushing against his chest as her body bounced in a steady rhythm. "Every inch of me was made for you. Belongs to you." Callie could feel something building in the pit of her belly as he moved inside of her, each sway of her hip causing it to become more intense. The licks of pain as he stretched her adding to the absolute bliss she felt.

Troy's blush reappeared, a soft groan slipping from his lips, as it was his turn to tilt his head back.The way she rocked her hips, and subtly bounced among him. It was alluring, enticing, erotic, perfect. Perfection. That was the one word that came to mind, at the thought of his sister joined to him.

She did indeed fit like a glove around him, her velvet walls caressing his entire length almost eagerly. It made him shudder, and rock his hips with her. Yet, her words made his grip soften, slipping to her lower back as if to support her efforts over his. The coldest ice could dim fire, but like ice, he would melt to her enticing flames.

Thus, he would shift his hips forward a bit, each time she came down, drawing out the delicious friction of the impact each time. Yet, he let her set the pace, let her lead them together. He felt that pressure begin to build in him as well. Stronger than any before, his body even knew that she was for him. If it had it's way, it would fill her to the brim time and time again, on naught but a whim."And I'll be the... only one for you, Callo... I'll take your needs over any man..."

Callie couldn't believe this was happening, even as she looked down at her brother, felt his thick shaft slipping in and out of her hungry little center...it seemed impossible. The longer they moved together the more lewd the sounds in the room became, revealing just how riled up the young princess was, practically dripping as she continued to ride her older brother.

"I'm...I'm going to..." It was all she could get out before her body tensed, pushing him all the way inside of her as her weight rested on his lap. Biting down on her lower lip her back arched, shuddering as she felt her whole body start to pulse around him. Those tight velvet walls he had stretched open milking his thick shaft with need.

The moans now falling from her lips were almost animlaistic, dark and lust filled. Hands moved to her breasts, tugging roughly at her hardened pink nipples without thought. Just wanting to add the the incredible sensations that were already ripping through her. "Unnnng....Troy...." It was all she was able to get out before just repeating his name between ragged breaths.

A sweet groan of his own slipped from Troy's lips, as he watched his younger sister arch above him. What a wonderful sight; a sight that instilled in him a deep sense of gratified pride. To send his darling of a sister to such heights; it only spurred him on farther. Of course, the way her body milked about him helped to.

As it was, his hips were rising to meet hers, meeting their bodies together to fill the room with the sound of their love. Yet, even with the pressure raging in his loins, he didn't want to give in just yet. He wanted to give her his all; make every bit of this moment last. Thus, he shifted, and took hold of her ass; suddenly pushing up, and forward, till he forced his smaller sister to her back. His hands moved up, and took hold of her legs; spreading them, before setting himself to work.

With her hands clasped around her breasts, his libido flared, and he wasted no time picking up a rough pace against her. Their hips began to slap together louder and more roughly, as he gazed down at her. His own sister, skewered on his member, playing with her breasts, as he railed into her. Every cry of his name was turning him on farther; building that pressure within his loins amidst the passion in his heart. He gave her his all, bending over her body, and bringing his head down to hers, as he put force behind it; ravishing into his sister, as he accelerated to his own release. "C-Callo... gods... you're perfect...", he managed to murmured out, amidst his own impassioned moans.

Back
Top Bottom