Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Crowning Taboo || Umbrale & PressHeart

PressHeartToStart

Super-Earth
It was a morning just like any other in Thitea. The market in town starting to come to life just before dawn. Merchants preparing their good for sale, the smell of freshly baked bread filling the air with the scent of fresh herbs and spices. Whispers were also floating in the air as well, that of the young prince and his future bride. It hadn’t been officially announced, but a caravan guard had let some information slip in the tavern after one too many ales a few days ago...and now the kingdom was waiting with bated breath for the announcement. Or to find out the guard had simply been running his mouth.

Elbia was a neighboring kingdom that they had always been at odds with, for one reason or another. Many believed it was simply ego between the two kings, neither willing to bend simply because of their pride. The years passed, uncertainty always hanging in the air, but now Prince Troy Arduin Percivale and Princess Eloise Malina Belet were of age and the unrest could finally end.

The castle was starting to hum with life as well, servants making their ways down the large opulent halls. Each one with chores they needed to complete and jobs that needed to be done. An elderly woman by the name of Jeanette was among the crowd, holding only a piece of parchment in her wrinkled hands. The princess should have already been woken, being readied for the day by her numerous handmaidens. There was no need to be nervous, if anything the woman was excited to share the joyous news with the young woman whose brother was to be wed.

“M’lady. I come bearing wonderful news.” The room went quiet for a moment, eyes shifting to the young woman in which the words were meant for. Callie Avina Percivale was quite the sight to behold, even in the morning hours. Long auburn hair fell along her back, curling softly at the ends. Emerald green eyes, tired but still bright, flicked from the woman to the piece of parchment she was holding.There was a curious little smile on her lips as she canted her head to the side.

“Well...out with it. You know I can’t stand suspense.” There were a few small chuckled from the handmaidens, getting back to work on her hair and getting her dressed for the day.

“Prince Troy, your brother, is to be wed! It’s just been announced this morning!” The room seemed to instantly ignite in excitement, the girls talking amongst themselves, excited if not a little saddened that such a man would be off the market. Not that any of them would ever dream of having him. There were rules after all. Callie wasn’t nearly as thrilled as the others though, although she did feign a smile of excitement.

For some reason the young princess felt as though she had been kicked in the stomach. Troy and her were close, Callie would even call him her best friend. They had been through everything together, and he had always protected her. A wedding, another woman in his life, well that would change their relationship. In her mind, she would be losing her brother, and that wasn’t sitting well with her at all. Not to mention he hadn’t told her, how could he keep something like this from her?

Callie remained mostly silent through the rest of her dressing, and as soon as she was decent she was gone. The dress she wore was a deep green with gold trimming, and it hugged her frame perfectly. Hinting at the figure beneath without giving it away entirely. As she made her way down the hall people quickly moved from her path, bowing their heads in respect as she passed. All of it was ignored though, the redhead on a mission to get to the bottom of the news she had been slapped across the face with.

When she reached her brothers quarters she knocked, waiting to be allowed entry before barging in. The door was closed behind her as she tried her best to gather her thoughts, anger and fear making her head swim and fog. “You’re getting married?! Why didn’t you tell me?! I had to find out from that walking corpse Jeanette, when it should have come from you! How could you do this to me?” Callie wasn’t really sure what she meant by the last question, as it seemed a little odd. It wasn’t unlike the princess to be selfish though, and make things that didn’t concern her...all about her. It was still an odd thing to say nonetheless.

RE: The Royal Crowning || Umbrale & PressHeart

It was, what seemed, a dream. One of those fairy-tale endings of happily ever after, where a marriage stops a war. Almost too good to be true, that he had met Eloise in the first place. But to fall in love? 'Twas extraordinary.

So, it was that Prince Troy was just finishing up dressing, when he had heard the knock on his door. "Enter!", he called out to the guards, whom promptly ushered the princess inside. Troy wasn't much of a stickler for the old-royalty way of male dresses, and elaborate, posh designs. He preferred suits and robes; occasionally even leather armor. Strange, for a prince, but they *were* adapted; regal embroidery and fanciful style fit the majestic code.

It being early-morning, however, Troy had on a simple white blouse of a shirt, tucked in at the waist to match crisp black pants. Over his shoulders hung open a tan robe; the hood lay back. The regal prince had short-cropped black hair, in stark contrast with the azure eyes that peered out to greet his sister. Of a toned, but not muscular build, he stood 6'2", a hawkish, chiseled look making him the dream of many women in the kingdom.

Having just pulled on shoes, he stood up at the appearance of his sister; spreading his arms wide, before looking on in stunned silence at her tirade. After but a moment, he lowered his arms, and frowned slightly, sadness filtering into his normally jubilant eyes."Tell you... I didn't really think you cared. You always seem so attracted to the nearest fashion, or what gossip is going on in the castle...", he paused for a moment, before lifting an eyebrow, his gaze settling on her eyes."But... what exactly have I done to you, sis?" Troy questioned a bit snarkily. Always one to catch on to new things, and a quick learner; Troy was the brains of the family. In fact, when he wasn't spending time with his sister, many said they saw him in the company of various wizards.

Callie wasn’t surprised at her brother's reaction to her outburst. It wasn’t the first time she had bagred in with a complaint, and it wouldn’t be the last. Then again, maybe it would. Seeing as soon the room would be shared with his bride. The thought making her skin crawl once more. The question he posed caused her pause though, mouth parting...but words failing to come out. Not sure how to respond, not even sure what she had really meant. So instead...she chose to ignore it. Hoping the matter would be dropped.

“Of course I care!” It was obvious she was slightly offended, eyes burning into him for a moment. “I’ve always cared about you! Don’t stand there and pretend as though we are talking about something as trivial as the weather.” Deep down she wanted to be happy for him, should be happy for him, but she wasn’t. The thought actually making her a bit sick to her stomach.

“Troy…” The princess voice lowered a bit, as her gaze turned from anger to almost pleading. Not able to accept that everything in her life was about to change, that she was going to lose her brother and best friend to that...Elbian whore. It was a harsh thought, one she was thankful she didn’t say out loud, but she had never been fond of Eloise. “Everything is going to change.”

There was a sadness in her voice as she peered at him, taking a few steps closer to close the gap between them. It was hard to ignore he was handsome, every girl in the kingdom would probably sacrifice their left arm for one night with him, but those were thoughts she shouldn’t have. Thoughts she didn’t have. “You should have told me. Given me a chance to talk you out of it or...something. Are you in love with her? Was it forced on you by father? I don’t...I just don’t understand.”

Troy paused for a moment, almost immediately regretting the questioning imposed upon his sister. In fact, with each mounting question, he looked a little more hurt himself. Slowly, he took a step towards her. Then another, until he was in front of her. "I... I... Of course I love her... she's real nice...I mean, it's not trivial, but...", he stammered slowly, before pausing.

Slowly, he took a step back, his eyes narrowing for a moment. "Wait... Talk me out of it? Why, oh why, would you want to talk me out of it, dear sister?!", he inquired forcefully, tilting his head slightly to one side. His sister was his best friend, as well; the simple thought that she would want to keep happiness from him was astounding. Granted, he had a great amount of fun with her Callie, and she was boundlessly beautiful, at *least* as much so as Eloise... if not more. But she was his sister! How could he even contemplate her value of beauty?

The instant he said he loved her, Callie felt her blood run cold. It made her a bit sick to her stomach hearing those words from his lips. How could he love anyone but… shaking her head she tried to ignore where that thought was leading. Then his question, focusing once again on the thing she had said that he hoped he wouldn’t.

“I just…” The redhead could no longer hold her brother's gaze, eyes lowering to the floor as a somewhat shaky breath fell past her lips. “I think that you could do better.” It was a bit of a ridiculous statement. Eloise was beautiful and polite. Everything a princess should be. Far better at it than Callie, who was a bit more of a handful and terribly outspoken. Their parents often joked about her red hair, as though it were a warning that anyone who approached would be playing with fire.

“You know I want nothing more than for you to be happy...and if she makes you happy…” Callie stopped, she couldn’t even say it. Couldn’t step down and pretend she was okay with all of this. Turning her head she signaled for the guards standing watch to leave them, which they did a bit begrudgingly. Curious as to how this would all play out, though neither of them were able to pick up on the strange tension in the room. Just figuring it was going to be a fight.

Once they were gone the redhead turned her head to once again face her brother, and even though she was now able to speak freely...she couldn’t find the words. The way she was feeling was wrong, but it was so strong...she couldn’t ignore it. “Don’t I make you happy? Can’t you just be happy with it being you and me? Like it’s always been.”

Troy, once again, felt horrible for his questions. Truth be told, he thought of just shutting up at that point. However, when she asked about being happy with her, his eyes went wide again. For a moment, his mouth hung open, a soft blush coming to his own cheeks. Eventually, it closed, and he moved forward, close to his sister.

His hand came up slowly, to rest on her shoulder lightly. "Of course you make me happy...you always have...", he paused, and let out a soft laugh. "You always fixed me up, when we were little, and I got hurt... You always looked after me when I was sick...", he paused again, and this time ran a hand down her shoulder gently."... Always comforted me when I was sad...." One last pause, and his hand moved up, stroking over her red hair gently. "And your hair... You're as beautiful as fire itself..." He trailed off for a moment, and began to continue, "I... ", but promptly stopped, as that forbidden notion for his sister stopped itself from forming.

Troy had touched her before, growing up together they had been in close proximity hundreds of thousands of time. Something about this though, as he gently laid his hand on her shoulder, it send a shock of electricity through her body. For a moment her breath caught in her throat, listening as her brother spoke as her heart pounded in her chest. Then he stopped himself, as though his thoughts were heading down the same track hers had been. A place they shouldn’t go, a place that shouldn’t even exist in their minds.

Callie knew she could make him happy, but also knew that she couldn’t provide all the same comforts Eloise could. Or more, she shouldn’t provide them. They were brother and sister, and any feelings beyond a family type of love were forbidden and taboo. The thought of another woman taking care of Troy though...it rubbed her the wrong way. A feeling of jealousy and possessiveness rising up in her stomach.

“I don’t want someone else…you’ve always been mine.” It was true, as the two were never really allowed to fraternize with the outside world. They only had each other to play with growing up, each other to talk to. Of course there was something else to the statement, as if she were laying claim to something she had no right to call her own. It was horribly wrong to even insinuate such a thing. “What if it were me? Would you be fine if I were the one getting married? I feel like I’m going crazy. When Jeanette told me, it was like all the air left the room. Troy…”

Callie reached out to touch him, hands gripping lightly at his upper arms, eyes looking up at him with confusion and hurt. Troy always had the answers, always knew what to do. “Tell me this is what you want, and I’ll leave and never speak out against it again. You know all I want is for you to be happy, to make you happy…”

This thudding of the heart; this pounding vibrance of heat that spread from his chest. It made him feel alive. It made his pulse throb with electricity. It made him almost quiver in anticipation, coupled with excitement. All of this emotion. All of this pulse-pounding sensation; it made him want more. It all came from the word's of his sister.

Especially when he questioned her on the thought of her getting married. Almost immediately, his hand tightened on her shoulder. A fierce gleam of possession and security flashed into his eyes, as one hand drifted ti her hip. With it, he pulled her flush to him; a new tangible feeling in the air. He had always been subserviant when they were together; doing what she wanted when she asked. However, the look in his eyes portrayed a fierce, furious passion to protect his sister; especially from another male. "You've... You've..", he faultered for a just a moment, before steeling himself. "You've always made me happy... you, and you alone....", he confessed, before cracking the tiniest of smiles.

Although his touch was familiar, the intensity behind it was new. The possessiveness she hadoesn't in her tone only moments before was coming through for Troy in his touch. They were so close, every breath she took she could feel her chest pressing into his own. Callie had to turn her gaze upwards to look at him now, his taller frame dwarfing her more petite and feminine one. Then those words, setting loose a million butterflies in her stomach.

"I can't..." Again words failed her for the moment, the feeling of himy against her, the possessive grip on her hip...it was making her head spin. Usually he was gentle, cautious. Treating her delicately as though she might break. But this...this was causing a new rush of sensations she had never before experienced. "I can't stand the thought of you with..."

Callie wasn't sure how to put into words what she was feeling, knowing that everything she felt right now was...wrong. Troy was her best friend, her brother...and nothing more. Or that's the way it should be. It wasn't all there was to it though, and looking back...there had always been something more when it came to her feelings towards her brother.

"What if I could make you happy...in every way?" In that moment she felt her heart sink. It was out there now, and it was a terrible suggestion....so outside the realm of anything she should be thinking. More than anything though, she was terrified he might laugh. Call her crazy and throw her from his room. It would be the right thing to do, and Troy was known for doing the right thing, just this once though...she was hoping he wouldn't.

Troy was stunned, almost speechless. While the confident, possessive air didn't fail, it did leave him speechless. The sensation of her body--quivering with that same tentative energy--against his, was unbelievable enough. To hear her inquiry of devotion, in such a way as to hint a myriad of things; just set him afire.

Slowly, the hand on her shoulder drifted up, brushing back one of the locks of her fiery hair. However, he sighed softly, and explained, "I'm afraid that won't be possible..." He trailed off, before leaning in, planting a soft, quick kiss on her cheek, and before she could respond, lean in close to her ear. "Because the only thing that has made me happy... is seeing you happy."

Of course, subject to his nature, Troy did his best to defuse the tension. He always did that when they got into trouble as kids; he could talk his way out of any situation. While it wasn't exactly an escape, it helped to ease things. Thus, he started to pull away from her ear; a sheepish smile on his cheeks for the insinuation.

The first set of words made her heart sink, Callie scrambling to prepare for the rejection that was sure to follow his words. The kiss to her cheek caused her to instantly flush, skin reddening as she tried to muffle a soft little gasp from her lips. Then he finished his thought...

The smile on his lips cause one to spread across her own delicate features, a nervous little chuckle filling the space between them. Nervously she bit down on her bottom lip, chewing on it for a moment as she tried to make sense of...anything that was happening.

"Well then we have a bit of problem." There was a teasing to her words, a playful tone which she often had when speaking to her brother. "There's only one thing that makes me happy."

Callie didn't step back, but she leaned away from him, taunting him with the idea that she might be ready to run. That wasn't the case though, it was actually the last thing she wanted to do. "And that one thing..." Leaning back in she moved in closer than she has been before. Pulling herself up onto her tiptoes. "Is you."

Troy couldn't help but give a soft chuckle back at his sister's teasing return of the joke. A smile spread across his own lips, even as his hands found themselves unconsciously traveling down the small of her back. There they clasped, just above her ass through the dress; and gently pulled her up against him. It was a soft, but firm tug; allowing her to feel the way their bodies conformed to one another.

It was perfect to Troy; the feel of his sister, the soft, scented aroma of her hair. He loved everything about her; even her coyness. In fact, that teasing tone only seemed to excite him, and without thinking he leaned down, to meet her attempt moving up. His lips hovered just an inch from hers, the warmth of her body to his stirring the frenzied butterflies within him. "Well, then... that's quite the predicament..."

Time stopped. The way they were pressed against one another was not the type of embrace siblings should share. Callie couldn't help but notice how perfectly she fit against him, how strong and demanding his hands felt along her frame. And his lips, now so close to her own...hovering there as spoke.

"I guess it is..." the words were a heated whisper. Troy would likely be able to pick up on the change in breathing. The once steady rise and fall of her chest becoming a bit more erratic.

Something took over at that point, feeling that if she let this moment pass...it might never present itself again, and she had to know. Maybe it would break the spell, they would get some sense and realize this was a terrible idea. Or...something else would happen. Either way she moved that extra inch.

It was hesitant at first, her lips gently grazing his as if asking a question. Just as when he had first touched her, a jolt of electricity ran through her body, a visible shudder running down her spine. As wrong as it was, it felt incredibly right in that moment, and she couldn't bring herself to pull away from him.

Troy let her close that gap, willingly let her breach that separation between them. The kiss itself made him glow white-hot inside, his pulse pounding in his throat at the sheer tenacity of it all. When she shuddered, though, when that electric feeling passed between them, he lost what little inhibition still remained within him.

Slowly, as their lips brushed together, one of his hands rose from her lower back. Moving up to the back of her head, it settled, and openly in her hair--those flowing locks of crimson that had brought her only teasing--those cascading flames that he thought most beautiful, and let it lead her lips more forcefully to his. He melted his emotion into that kiss; letting the tension of years slip between them. Nothing more to stop them now. He had crossed the line, and was afraid no longer for the chains that held them apart.

It wasn't until the kissed deepened that she realized how long she wanted this moment. Suddenly all their interactions, all the tension and awkward moments made sense. They had been dancing around it for years, too terrified to acknowledge it until it was threatened to be ripped away.

A hand moved up into her hair, another shiver shaking her body, and her lips parted to let out a gasp of air. The action allowed the kiss to depend further, her own hands running up and over his shouldershoulder before clasping at the base of his neck. If someone were to walk in, there would be nice playing it off as an innocent embrace.

Callie felt a need inside of her like never before, her whole body felt warm. Sure, she had misbehaved once or twice. Was caught kissing a young knight in a supply closet on her brothers birthday one year...which had ended in a very long lecture and her being quarantined in her room for a week. This was different. It wasn't a rebellious act, it was one of want and need.

The kiss broke, Callie needing to catch her breath, feeling as though her lungs were on fire. "That was...umm..." The nervousness was now something else, more that of a smitten girl than a nervous sister. Even though she was very much aware that she had just kissed her brother...as though he were her lover...

Troy had only allowed her that one gasp through the kiss; quickly recapturing her lips like a bottle of the finest wine that had escaped one's grasp. His tension and need flowed through it; years of an emotion unformed. Now, it was full-blown, it was a pounding of the heart and mind; and all-consuming blaze of passion for his sister. His own sister!

When she pulled away, his own chest heaved lightly; that breathless feeling of excitement pulling the very oxygen from his lungs. He was unaware of it--or rather, chose to ignore it around his sister, as nature had formed over time--but there was a pounding in his loins; a rigid throbbing against flush sister, even through layers of cloth. What his mind found to be astounding, overwhelming in sensation, his body understood in carnal need.

"A-Amazing... astounding... beautiful... overwhelming...", he paused for a momet, bring the hand in her hair around to stroke lightly over one of her cheeks; caressing the soft skin."... Just like you, Callo..." The childhood nickname sprung from his lips far easier than his sister's natural one. But, while still holding that childlike glee of a friend, forever, it held a huskier tone; something of ownership. It was name for her, only for him. Naught another soul had, or would, use it, if he had a say in the matter.

As soon as he said her nickname, the name he had called her since she could remember, she couldn’t help but laugh. A soft little giggle filling the room as a hand moved into hi hair for a moment before falling back to his shoulder. Slowly she lowered herself back onto her feet, Troy once again towering over her smaller frame. It made her feel small, safe...and something else she couldn’t quite place. It had something to do with the way he had said her name, an ownership behind it that had never been there before...or she just hadn’t noticed it.

“Flattery will get you nowhere.” The smile was still on her lips, teasing him once again. Callie’s breathing was still ragged, especially as she noticed something rigid pressing against her stomach. The realization that she had caused such a reaction from her brother caused her heart to race once again, thudding against her chest as though it were trying to escape. “This is crazy…”

The princess lowered her eyes for a moment, but she didn’t pull away from him. Couldn’t pull away from him. Feeling as though if she did, that would be it. The moment would end as though it had never happened in the first place. There was no going back though, no possible way she could simply pretend it had never happened...that she didn’t feel what she felt. A hand drifted down his chest, fingertips dragging along the fabric of his shirt, feeling the hills and valleys of the toned form beneath his shirt.

“What do we do now?” Green eyes flicked back up at him, an unsure look on her face as her fingers came to rest at the waistband of his pants. It wasn’t intentionally suggestive, but she couldn’t help but blush at the timing of her question and the movement of her hand. “You can’t tell me that you don’t feel it too...seeing as how the proof is pressed up against me right now.” Callie stuck out her tongue at him, teasing him as always, only this time the subject matter was very different.

It was Troy's turn to acquire a blush; steadily growing as her hand drifted down his body, to hook on his pants. By the time it did so, his face was a beet red;his demeanor softened just a bit under his teasing sister's influence. One of his hands moved from her, to run through his hair in an embarased fashion. While he did so, a sheepish smile grew on his face.

"W-Well... I don't know...", he trailed off for a moment, before looking down at her, giving a soft chuckle at it all. That vibrant, burning passion of a new emotion was still running through him, but as she would soon hear, "I-I know you've fooled around with knights a few times... but, you know me... I've always been more interested in studies...", he didn't have much experience in the field. Hell, if she didn't know better, Callie could guess that was his first kiss.

The rigidity pressed up against her, however, spoke a different story. Even if he didn't know what to do,his body seemingly did. The past's deep attraction had broken free of the bonds of non-tangible restriction.

Callie's eyes widened, surprised at his response. It was a little hard to believe, given how many women had fallen at his feet over the years. Although looking back, he has never seemed to pay much attention to the advances. At least not when she had been around. Maybe that was telling in itself. The mention of her past experience with Knights...well...it caused the shoes to switch feet as a wave of embarrassment washed over her. Remembering how angry everyone had been with her each time it happened.

"Well maybe the reason I fooled around with a few Knights is becuase you've been more interested in your studies." An eyebrow raised as she tugged at the waistband of his pants. Even though she was picking on him, there might have been some truth to her statement. The men she had chosen had all resembled Troy in some way, which she hadn't noticed at the time. "So you should have been grounded too...since it's really all your fault."

It felt like any other conversation, had it not been for the subject matter. How close they were standing to one another. The fact that she could still taste him on her lips. In that moment she had a rush of courage flow through her, that hand slipping lower, her palm pressing against the bulge in his pants. "Are you thinking about your studies now?"

Smiling up at him she gently moved her hand, slow stroking motions along the hardened length she could feel through the fabric of his pants. It shouldn't be surprising that her teasing would bleed into every part of her life, even the intimate ones. It wasn't just teasing though, she was testing him, needing to see how he reacted to things, how many buttons she could push.

Troy couldn't help but laugh gently at her claim that those incidents were his fault. It was rubbish, really, but he still found her denial cute. The moment her hand began to slip lower, though, a noticeable shiver ran down his spine. Almost as soon as she touched the rigid length of jeans, his hips rocked upwards. Not forcefully, but just enough so, as to press that sizable tent more firmly into her grasp. It was subconscious in nature, but all the more satisfying.

She could practically feel the warmth of it,through the thin, soft clothe. After a short breath, he turned his gaze back down to her, murmuring, "O-Only my studies, of course...", he paused, and suddenly moved a hand up, ghosting his fingertips--that light, gentle touch, like a breeze in the making--down the crook of her neck, then among the seam of her dress, at the top."... That's not to say that my studies... overlooked... values of the female persuasion...", he teased back.

Despite the way he tried to return some power, it was rather clear that she held him in the palm of her hand. As before, when not confronted with a possessive challenge, he was like putty in her hands. Of course, it wasn't a literal stretch to say he *was* in her hand.

Callie was nervous, despite having some experience she wasn’t well versed in anything she was doing. Never before had she been so attracted to someone before, his touch making her feel like she might actually melt into a puddle on the floor. Maybe it appeared that she had the power, but the reality was, she would do anything he asked of her in that moment. That wasn’t something she was going to share though. “We shouldn’t be doing this.”

They both knew it was true, but it hadn’t been said out loud and the princess felt as though it needed to be done, not that it changed the way she felt. It didn’t make her want him any less. The floodgates had been opened, all those years of walking the edge without questioning or wondering why they were the way they were with each other. It all led to this moment. Right now though, she wanted to prove what she had said earlier, that she could make him happy.

“Stay right there.” There was an almost seductive smile on her lips as lowered herself carefully to her knees. Keeping eye contact as she did so. If she thought about what she was doing she might panic, freak out and change her mind, so she ignored her thoughts and went with her instincts. Fingers hooked into the waistband of his pants and tugged them down, eyes widening as soon as she saw the rather impressive length that had been tucked away in his pants.

Callie couldn’t say anything, but the somewhat shocked look on her face said it all, but it wasn’t enough to turn her away. A hand reaching up and wrapping around the shaft of his rigid cock with a soft little gasp from her own lips as her skin met his. Biting down on her lower lips she would slowly start to stroke him, her grip firm but not rough. “Still thinking about your studies?” There was a playful giggle that fell from her lips, as she peered up at him, Troy probably able to better make out the soft curve of her ample chest from his angle above her. Each breath pushing her sensitive flesh against the fabric of her dress, as though they were straining to be free. “

“If you want me to stop, just tell me.” The teasing was gone for a moment, the princess not wanting to push him into anything. Or force herself on him like some hussie. Callie wanted him to want her, and she knew she was coming on strong. Maybe so strong that she hadn’t given him a chance to protest.

A soft, haughty laugh, drifted from his lips, at her proclamation that it was wrong. However, he couldn't help but playfully retort, "Since when did we ever care about the rules?" As kids they often got into trouble. Every warning not to go somewhere, was an invitation. Every rule,was a reason to break it. Now they were treading on an untouched ground for the two, and the electricity that coursed through them, existed as a testament to the wonder of it.

When she told him to stay, he could only flush darker; nodding at her command. When she so lewdly sunk to her knees, however, his heart leapt into his throat. Words were lost in the eroticism of what was happening; enough so that her next question went unanswered. When her cute face appeared shocked at his size, that same spark of possessive need came over him; to astound his sister so, in-size, the thought flamed his ego a touch.

Just the warm friction of her hand wrapping around him, elicited a soft gasp from his own lips. Every concurrent strokes had his hips moving gently with them; nothing more than a light rocking, but he couldn't help the boundless energy of lewd actions surging through his veins. His length schaft--yet another thing for most males to envy, if the kingdom knew-- throbbed with vitality rather hotly in her grasp; almost yearning for her. Glancing down to take in her erotic visage--still clad fully in clothes, even; she was as stunning as usual--with firm breasts clad restrainingly in that dress, was a tease upon itself. His hands, clenching and un-clenching with anxious need, eventually settled upon her head. Gently caressing one cheek; brushing back a lock of her hair, anything his hands could otherwise focus on."Y-You know I could never tell you to...nor would I ever want to..."

It was all Callie needed to hear, with his words all reservations she may have had melted away. It would have been difficult to stop as it was, her own boy practically aching just to touch him at this point. All she wanted was him, to make him happy, to be his. It was an odd emotion she had never felt before, but it was an almost overwhelming need. It was a dangerous thing to feel, as she knew it was something she could easily lose herself in...devote herself to.

The thickness of his length in her hand was something that didn’t go unnoticed, and as much as it caused her to ache with need, it also scared her slightly. Pushing the thoughts to the side she leaned forward, tongue snaking from her lips as she ran it along the swollen head of his cock. It was an odd sensation that ran through her, getting a immense amount of pleasure from pleasing him. Something she had never experienced to this degree.

The hand kept stroking him, her lips still inches away from his length. Troy would be able to feel her hot breath, erratic and heavy. It wasn’t long before those lips parted though, slowly wrapping around the tip of his cock and taking him into her warm wet mouth. Callie’s tongue slid along the underside of his shaft as she took him in, the lewd wet sound of her gentle sucking filling the room.

It wasn’t long before he pushed past the back of her throat, the princess only able to take a little more of him before her back arched. The sound of the gag was a sharp contrast to the noises that had been floating in the air and caused her to pull back on his length to catch her breath. Those bright green eyes were now starting to tear up, but it didn’t seem to deter her in the least. Once she had recovered she was back on him, head starting to bob as she found a rhythm. Every few passes she would gag, but it was mostly ignored. Even the saliva starting to slip from the corners of her mouth, dripping off of her chin and down onto her chest were ignored. All she was focused on was making her brother feel good, wanting to please him more than anything else in the world.

Troy wanted nothing less for his sister; to please her in ways only he could. But this strange, dominant sensation, of her giving her all to please him, was in it's own way, enrapturing. Just the tiny lick to the tip of schaft drew forth a soft groan of anxiety. He couldn't voice it, but he wanted more. He wanted everything his sister could give.

Her hot breath, panting along his member, drew out it's vital throbs, the cock pulsing with heat within her grasp.As her mouth closed around it, his hands tightened in her hair; his breathing rate picking up rapidly. That first gag drew out a loud moan of pleasure, mingled with surprise. It was a sensation he was unaccustomed to, almost overwhelming in nature. As she began to bob, those moans became slowly more frequent;unable to express the sensations Callie was giving him in any other way.

Soon enough, his sister would begin to taste the salt musk of pre that drifted from his tip. As it began, so too, did his grasp on her hair began to move. Almost unconscious in nature--or at least, a timid participant, on his front--he started to place an insistent force on each of her driving strokes; as if trying to force her farther on his member. "S-Sis.... Fuck, C-Callo..." How many times had he dreamed of her? In denial, he always thought it a girl that sseemed quite similar, but in truth, it was his dearest sister.

The sounds she was able to pull from him filled her with an immeasurable sense of pride. Each groan pushing her further into the lust filled haze she was quickly drowning in. It was not lost on her that it was her brothers she was so intent on pleasing, if anything the fact that it was him between her lips made the need all the more intense. There was a muffled moan from her own lips as she felt his grip on her hair tighten. The strands knotting around his fingers as his touch grew more demanding.

Callie gave into his demands, trying her best to force more of him down her throat despite the gagging. The young princess quickly becoming a bit of a mess, tears streaking down her cheeks, as a mixture of thick spit and precum started to cover her chin and chest...some even dripping onto the fabric of her dress. In that moment none of it mattered though, all that mattered was Troy.

Another moan fell from her lips, entering the room as nothing more than a muffled struggled sound, but the vibration of it could be felt running along her tongue and her brothers length. The hand that had been stroking him fell, resting on his upper thigh for support as she resigned herself to pleasing him with only her hot little mouth. Desperate to be able to fit all of him down her throat, which at the moment seemed an impossible goal, but it didn’t stop her from trying with every pass of her lips.

Those green eyes were still looking up at him, something dark and carnal behind them that seemed to beg him for more. That she wanted him, and only him. Nobody would ever be her brother, could have this effect on her, that much she knew. Nor would she let any other man handle her in the same fashion he was now, let alone want them to. No, this part of her….she knew now...was something that was meant only for him. Only her brother could give her what she needed, make her happy.

Back
Top Bottom