Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Online Chat Roleplay Tips?

Is there a site that has good roleplay tips for beginners in online adult roleplay chat?

Something like https://www.321sexchat.com/articles/top-4-tips-for-online-adult-roleplay.html . That one is really basic but if there were a directory of such sites that would be helpful.

Trial by fire.

You look at any 'good' RPer on BMR and go back through their posts you'll find mediocre stuff at the start.

More or less, Sugo's right.

When I started RPing, I was only writing 1-3 lines at most. I abused the comma's really badly and the grammar was....well it wasn't as bad the punctuation but it was sorta bad. Then I started trying to RP in threads, so to make the posts longer I started filling the posts with useless fluff. I went back and read some of my first posts here and was in tears at how awful it was. X___X

I just learned as I went along and that is how most people go about it. Over that period of time you start to evolve your own writing style which you continually keep tweaking and refining. I never saw any kind of guide on how to do it, honestly didn't know that was even a thing? I've just been feeling my way along this whole time. XD

Back
Top Bottom