Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hunt {PatientOne & Enigma_x}

Alex walked back and licked his chops, eating grass to get the taste of that chemical like blood out of his mouth. While she killed the Hunter he simply sat on his haunches and watched her. He could almost sense the relief that came off of her in waves when the male stopped breathing. Watching her as she walked over he didn't move and as he felt her muzzle start to move along his side he turned his head and watched her. Leaning down he nipped along her neck as she licked along his fur. What she was doing was basically like a female wolf greeting her mate after a battle, which was what she was actually doing. What surprised him was how easily they both fell into that.

When she seemed to realize what she was doing he sighed as she took off and seemed to be heading for the others but made a detour towards the house she was staying in. Looking back at the male body in front of him Alex walked over and growled down at the male, locking his jaws around his skull and crushing it just to be sure. Removing his jaws from the broken mess he gagged again at the taste then ran over to where Angel and the others were. When he got there, Angel wasn't there. She'd gone to check on Natalia. Alex told his men to go into the forest and bury the Hunters in unmarked graves. They weren't worthy of marked graves. While they did that, he went into the bunker and informed the soldiers there that the threat was removed and they could slowly start to move the pups and other non-combatants into the house again.

The process was slow as some of the non-combatants were older wolves who needed help moving. Some of the pups were too scared as they could smell blood and it took Alex walking next to them to get them to come out of the shelter. The whole time this was happening, Alex's mind was on Natalia. The feelings he'd gotten when she'd nuzzled his side and started to groom his fur. He'd been approached by a lot of females who had felt the bonding link to him. However his wolf was not impressed with them so he had denied them. Her wolf was showing signs of being bonded to him and his wolf was all for it. The feeling of her nuzzling his flank was nice, but as she licked his fur, the way she smelled and even watching her fight was enough to make him want to mount her right there.

Growling a bit Alex shook his head. Safety. Get the pack back into the normal swing of things then he could worry about why his brain was going into the gutter every chance it got and why his wolf was seriously chasing Natalia's tail.

Angel on the other hand was right at the door panting a bit as she shifted to her human form and looked at Natalia.
"Where in the world do you think you're going? Running away isn't going to solve any of your issues, it's just going to make them worse Natalia. I know why you wanted into this pack so bad. It's pretty obvious and I honestly don't care about that. The beef between you and Alex is your business. I will warn you, attacking him isn't going to end well for you. Not from any of us, but Alex isn't the Alpha because he was born into it. Sure that is what got him that right but he's the strongest wolf in the pack."

Angel walked over to her, shutting the door behind her and wrapped her arms around Natalia. Her hug was warm, affectionate and giving off a sort of sisterly love vibe.
"You can talk to me. If you're scared, angry, confused...plotting revenge on my Alpha. I don't care. I've seen the real you...part of her anyways. Running away isn't going to save you. If anything, it's just going to cause a war in your mind between you and your wolf. That is not a fun thing and insanity is a sure fire thing you'll be heading towards."

Angel pressed her forehead to hers as she cupped her cheeks and smiled at her.
"So talk to me, but stay here. Let me help you."

Natalia could hear someone approach, yet she didn’t halter in her actions. Her bag was almost packed when the younger female made her way inside the house. The words that came from her lips didn’t deter Natalia, “Everyone has a weakness,” was all she could muster before the woman approached her. It was unexpected, which clearly showed as Natalia froze in the woman’s arms. Angel’s kindness was difficult for Natalia to understand; especially as she knew of Natalia’s plan. The waring about her wolf’s desires was one Natalia had already caught a glimpse of before. She’d fallen into a trap of allowing the she wolf to have control. Help was not something Natalia was used to. Even from her father. He used to watch her struggle, telling her that it was all a state of mind; that she could save herself if she believed it. Not once did he help her, so this help being offered, well, it was a new experience.

The blonde sighed as she rested her forehead against Angel’s. The last thing she wanted to do was blurt out how she was feeling, but what else could she do? “My wolf took over. I couldn’t… I didn’t want to. Before I knew what was happening she already approached the male she is wanting to bond with and I could do nothing.” The blonde pulled away as she began to pace. “Alex took my father from me.” She muttered softly, her words pained. “He was my world. We’d been inseparable since we’d started training. He was my guidance. And worse than that, he bit me, knowing that I should have taken my own life. Now I have disobeyed, I have become what I hunted. My plan was to confront him. Unfortunately, I was outnumbered. I accepted the role in the pack to get close enough…” The blonde stifled another sigh as she gazed toward the female. “Then I began to feel something for him.”

“I was going to kill him and take revenge for my father. Then I was going to join him.” The slender woman gave a rather violent hiss as she hurled the suitcase across the room, causing it to crash into an opposite wall. “I lost to him in battle, and now I am losing who I was, who I was meant to be.” The woman shook her head in dismay. “I don’t think I could manage to kill him even if I got the chance. I need to do what has to be done, or the hunters will keep coming for me. To turn into… This, is the greatest sin in their eyes.” The pacing continued, her breathing ragged. “I will never have justice, because I want to fuck the man who took everything from me. My father, my live. I can NEVER see my family again. I can never see my baby sister or my mother. If they knew I was alive…” The blonde whimpered softly, “I have to live with knowing I failed my father.”

“I will not bow before Alex as my alpha. Never.” The woman spat. “I’ve followed men like him. Like that man you saw tonight.” The female hissed coldly, pointing to one the scars trailing along her chest. “And this is what I got when I stepped out of line.” She took several steps closer toward Angel, pointing toward the long scar along her abdomen. “And this is what he did when I fell pregnant. Men with a beast inside aren’t to be trusted. This is why we hunt them. He had turned without knowing. The threat was in front of my face the entire time. I can’t trust a beast. Not now, not ever.” Tears were stinging in her eyes, yet she refused to notice them. She simply brushed passed Angel. “I’m going to do what I should have done the moment I saw him.”

The female marched out of the house. Her life had been a mess, and everything that had ever happened to her was fuel for hunting; it always had been. Right now, she was driven by all the hurt caused by the men in her life. And it’s focus was the man she blamed for her position, her betrayal of the hunter code. She managed to breeze into the larger home, naked, of course. Alex was helping various wolves move, but she didn’t seem to care. “I need to talk to you, now.” Her tone was cold as she locked gazes with him. Without hesitation, she used her full power to shove him up against a nearby wall. “Reject me. Right now.” Her tone was demanding, incredibly so. A firm, clenched fist slammed into the wall beside his face. “NOW!” There was a pain in her eyes that was unmistakable. It was almost as if she were breaking.

“You owe me that much. Break this inconceivable connection. Then I’m going to challenge you for Alpha.” The primal tint glazed over her hues, the beast within her rising. From what she’d read, a challenge for Alpha was a fight until one died. Either way, she could rid herself of this situation by winning his title or seeing her father again.

Angel just stood there listening to her as she ranted. She didn't say anything at the moment because she really wasn't given much time to say anything. It was just verbal diarrhea of everything she was feeling and all of her frustrations. When she started talking about Alex, Angel wanted to tell her that Alex hadn't just one day decided to attack her home. It had been years of suffering at the hand of her father and the Hunter's there before Alex finally gave the order. However that didn't seem to matter to her. Like most people who'd lost, they only cared about the damages done to them and not what they'd done to others.

When she mentioned the fact that men with beasts in them were all the same that made her a little upset simply because she knew Alex would have loved if he had a pup of his own. He would have babied and spoiled that thing rotten. However she was set and confused in her own world. Seeing the scars she just sighed as Natalia ran off. Shaking her head she looked at the suitcase that had been thrown. Walking out of the house she wandered off towards the main manor as she knew exactly where she was headed. To find Alex.

Alex had just helped an older wolf up the stairs and was making his way down when Natalia came over and he could see it in her eyes and feel the air around her to know that this was going to be an interesting and probably very one sided talk. Following her he stopped and grunted as she shoved him so that his back slapped into the wall. This made all of the wolves around him stop as he and the others all stared at her. Needless to say he was confused as she just out right told him to reject her. Raising an eyebrow he straightened his shirt for a moment and was about to ask what she was talking about when she opened her mouth again.

Narrowing his eyes on her his hand shot out as he gripped her neck and spun her around so that her back was now against the wall.
"I. Do not owe you shit little pup. If anything, you owe me and my pack a great deal. Reject you? For what? You're a member of my pack, as of right now the only thing I can reject you of is...oh."
He said as he finally caught on to what she was saying as he saw Angel to his right and she spoke into his mind telling him that she'd bonded to him. His inner wolf was overjoyed at that. Looking at her for a moment he shook his head.
"Can't. You're not the only one who's bonded. Sorry, but no can do there. Now. As for you challenging me. Only Alpha's can challenge one another. You're not an Alpha. Still. I can't back down from a challenger...so."

Stepping back he pointed outside.
"Shift. You want to challenge for the right of Alpha, we fight as wolves."
He said as he instantly shifted, his massive black wolf coming and ripping his clothing as his lips lifted and bared dangerous fangs. Ears pinned back as his fur raised and jaws snapped he backed her up and outside. Several other wolves made a circle around her, everyone shifting into their wolf forms. Alex was a good four inches and easily one hundred pounds bigger then any other wolf. Solid black except for his ice blue eyes. He didn't even take the time to circle her. The moment all four paws were on the ground, he slammed into her.

His teeth caught her scruff and the thick muscles in his neck whipped her to the ground as massive fangs dug deep into the strong skin and muscles of her neck and shoulders. He was careful not to hit any vital areas too hard but he was making each bite be felt painfully. Backing up he let her up as his mind connected to hers.
'You only think of your pain. How many of my wolves did I loose to you and your father? I held off that attack for six years. Lost hundreds of wolves. I finally caved and let my pack had revenge and it's the end of the world for you. Fuck you! Do you know the pain and suffering your father and those hunters put me through?!'

Alex lashed out and smashed into her again. His teeth digging into the thick meat of her muscles as he attacked her like she was an enemy.

Natalia had always been known for her control, her demeanour. She had made a fantastic hunter, deadly and as cold as they come. It was clear that her new self was beginning to shake the very foundations that she’d forged over years of training. What many people failed to notice was the passion that had been forced down over those years. She had once been a very loving and caring person, she felt more than most of her family. As the training began, her father worked on crushing her emotions into one solid state; calm. He taught her to be level headed, to make firm choices. If she had been away from his training, she would have ended up someone who followed her heart until the end of days. Sadly, the old Natalia had been forced down to a point where she no longer believed that part of her existed.

The instant Alex retaliated, Natalia couldn’t even deny it was expected, and that she would’ve been able to stop him even if she was quick enough. As he gave his own rant, the female waited for him to catch on. And there it was, finally he knew. What he said next had her jaw tensed. She wasn’t the only one feeling it. A flurry of curses entered her mind without hesitation. There must have been a way she could have stopped it, surely if she rejected him, and then he rejected her, it would work? This wasn’t the time to debate their predicament, they clearly had another score to settle. Her score. There was one thing Natalia had developed through her years of training. Self destructive behaviour. All of her expertise told her that this was a foolish fight; he was stronger, not only as a wolf but an Alpha at that. He’d defeated her once already. There were many reasons, yet, she refused to listen to them.

The blonde was soon face to face with the beast that she’d seen so many nights ago. The very one that haunted her dreams. Without hesitation she backed up into the garden, noticing the circle of wolves around them. Her transformation was slower than his, clearly displaying her lack of experience with her new self. Nevertheless, she was prepared to do what she had craved since the moment she’d climbed from that pile of corpses. The second the mixed brown wolf emerged, her hues focused for a moment before feeling a sheer blunt force collide into her. Despite the vicious attack, her claws sank into the ground, trying to give stability to her form. Low growls rumbled from within her as she felt his fangs sink into her scruff, the pain began seeping down into her shoulders, hindering her focus for a moment.

As he released her, the female rose, shaking her flank as if to brush off his attack despite the blood trickling through her thick fur. The words that flowed into her mind were ignored; she knew her father caused damage, but it didn’t make the pain she felt any easier. She was entirely selfish with this matter; her thoughts only went so far as her father and not the wolves he killed. There was nothing she could say that would make what she felt okay, and she didn’t care to. This way, she hoped that this would be the end. That she would find some relief. There would be no more running, no more pain, and no more fighting.

Her thoughts were interrupted as the Alpha slammed into her once again, he was relentless. Good. The she wolf finally began to snap back, her weight was no match but she was able to move swiftly around him, her jaws finding and clamping down on one of his hind legs. Her fangs sank deep into the muscle, immediately she shook, not for the need to shift his form but to open the wound as far as she was able before leaping back just in time.

You bit me and left me to take my own life. You failed. You may have killed my father but I will be ten times the hunter he was with my new powers. You will have to put me down, to save your family, to stop the hunters coming for more.

Every word was chosen, her intent was clear. Natalia knew it was a fight she couldn’t win. And she didn’t intend to. However, she did intend to leave a trace. The female swiftly charged the Alpha, her body colliding with his. If that wasn’t enough, the female sank her fangs into his right shoulder, forcing herself atop him. Soft pants echoed from her as she tried to pin him down.

I’m a self absorbed hunter with nothing better to do in my life than make everyone else’s a misery. If you don’t deal with this now, you’ll be waiting another six years.

Alex fought against her and as her wolf instincts kicked in and she fought back he listened to her words. Ignoring the pain from her bites as well as the tearing in his muscles he whipped his head around every chance he got and made sure she felt pain as she was giving it. However as she spoke about being self absorbed and how she was going to make sure his pack faced some tough times a cold blast shot around as several wolves around him whimpered. Tails tucked between their legs as they went belly up.

The tone of the fight changed instantly as Alex's attacks were much more violent. Before where he was giving her chances to get up, now it was a relentless surge of harsh bites, using his body to slam her to the ground and tear into her. His inner wolf was keeping him from making those kill blows but he was making sure she felt pain.
'Fine. You want to be selfish...then I'll make sure you feel the pain of every wolf that you'll help kill.'
Was all he said as his words were cold as ice.

Grabbing a thick chunk of her scruff in his fangs he threw her away from him and stayed where he was. He simply stared at her and licked his maw, blood stained his white fangs as he kept his fangs bared on her. His stance was strong as the muscles in his body tensed. He simply stood there looking at her. Most of her brown fur was stained red from blood as Angel was whimpering off to the side but he was completely focused on her. The Alpha in him wanted her dead. If it wasn't for that damn bond she'd have been dead the moment this fight started. However the bond was keeping him from killing her.

He was able to wound her and fuck her up good, but he wasn't able to make that kill shot and that annoyed him. This female was so dead set on destroying his pack simply because HER life was ruined. How many lives did her father and probably herself ruin? Hunter's thought them monsters so they killed mercilessly and without question. The wolves used to just run away till they decided to fight back. Despite himself not wanting to do this next part he just looked at her.
'Think long and hard who you fuck with. You want to bring unnecessary violence and pain to my pack. You go on ahead. Your mother and sister are still breathing because I allow it. I can always change my mind.'

Looking behind him a group of large male wolves looked up as he looked at them then nodded and took off into the woods.
'I can call them back...you have five minutes before they're out of range and your remaining family is dead, and they were ordered to make it slow.'
The moment that was said he charged her again, his attacks were vicious and designed to cause unbridled pain.
'You want to be selfish and see only your pain...then so will I.'

Natalia knew she’d strike a soft spot, and she knew the pain would begin to soar. As expected, his pack was his soft spot. Despite her lack of displaying her pain, the blood that coated her fur was enough to prove just how many wounds she’d endured so far. His attacks were coming in a flurry, vicious tears and rips into her muscles left her body almost limp. Once more, he’d gripped into her scruff and hurled her body, this time, she didn’t catch herself with a swift movement. Instead, she fell straight into the cold, hard ground. Gradually, she began to rise from the dirt, her paws barely able to keep her upright as the pain seeped into every pore of her body.

Her gaze immediately shot to several large wolves that began to disappear. Considering the words she’d just heard about her mother and sister… She couldn’t imagine what had happened. Her heart began to ache as she heard the words from the Alpha, tears already stinging in her eyes. They were her loved ones, they were people she protected by not allowing herself to even see them, to even speak to them. It was a painful thing, to love a family so much that you had to disappear to stop them coming to harm. It was too much; they couldn’t die by her actions. Why was Alex targeting them? To show her the same pain? The whole plan was for him to finish her, to kill her, not her family.

When he darted toward her once more, Natalia didn’t fight. Blood was already pooling around her.

You weren’t supposed to target them. I am the one you want to hurt. Angel told me a bond can be broken, you can kill me. You’ll recover and this will no longer be an issue for you.

There was no telling why this was her choice of action; it was most likely due to the countless things she’d endured, finally causing her to snap. Something was giving, in a big way. All she wanted to do was end it, one way or another. The hunters would never stop looking, she would be on the run the rest of her life. Anyone that came close to her would be pushed away or killed, it was the way a hunter’s life went. And now, she wasn’t even that, she was a mix, a forbidden mix.

You bit me and hoped I would kill myself. It’s your chance to finally finish what you started. Just leave my mother and sister, they did noting! My father may have caused you a great deal of pain, but they were never involved. My sister is only seventeen, she knows nothing of this world. They aren’t hunters. They were merely watched over by them.

All she could do was plead. Her form laid on the cold floor, her muzzle tiled upward slightly, and then to the side, exposing a good deal of her throat. It was clear to see blood seeping from her, any more wounds would result in some serious problems. Which was also a good way. What she couldn’t face is that she hadn’t been strong enough to do the one thing she should have. Killed herself. She hadn’t been strong enough to be a true hunter. She’d disgraced her father and her bloodline. And everyone would know.

As Natalia laid there Alex just walked up to her and stood there, tongue panting in and out of his mouth as he looked down at her. She wasn't fighting thus she wasn't a threat. Sending a mental message to the other wolves he'd told them to stop once out of sight. He'd never told them to go after the females. He wasn't that cruel. Looking at the rest of the pack as he listened to her he sighed and sat on his haunches.

'What you fail to see to that is yes, killing you would remove that. However as a bonded male I can NOT kill who I am bonded to. You want to die that bad, fight another wolf. They will kill you. I can't. Another thing I can not do, is kill innocent people. Those wolves were never going to target your mother or sister. We're not like you and your precious Hunters. Those who are non-combatants are left alone.'

With that said Alex walked away from the circle and Angel as well as a few other females shifted and carried Natalia's broken wolf body to the medical wing to begin treatments. She was put into a medically induced coma to keep her down, which would also force her out of her wolf form. While she was out her wounds were stitched closed and rubbed with a healing salve to ease the scarring. She had an IV placed into her to keep fluids in her body. The two days that she was out, Alex hadn't stopped moving.

He was having meetings with all of the pack Alpha's in the area. Up until now, the wolves had only fought back when attacked. They had never struck out on their own. They were defensive. However Alex, as well as other Alpha's were tired of it. So over the next 48 hours the pack Alpha's had been rallying their forces and communicating with other packs in the area. They knew where several Hunter cells were and how many Hunters were there. They'd kept tabs on the Hunters and made sure they knew where the Hunters were coming from so that those areas could be guarded.

The day that Natalia would wake up would be a rude awakening for Hunters. They'd kicked the giant too much. That night over three hundred soldiers and Hell Hounds from all six packs attacked a major Hunter cell. They came in the dead of night and attacked first. Completely offensive this time and killed every single Hunter there. They then broke apart into smaller hunting groups and attacked the surrounding smaller cells in the area. By six a.m. the next morning, the Hunter's had suffered nearly eighty-three lost Hunters. Alex's pack lost five soldiers as did a few other packs but because they went on the offensive rather than the defensive, they'd caught the hunters by surprise and suffered less fatalities then they would have on the defense.

Hunter's wanted to keep relentlessly attacking them? Fine. Now it was their turn to show the hunters that not only were they out numbered, but now...they'd pissed off something that had them severely out gunned as well.

Natalia remained silent as Alex spoke, she simply didn’t have any fight left within her. Once again he pointed out their differences, and that was why she could never live a life that wasn’t intended for her. She was so far off in the other direction, how could change even be possible? As the female wolves began to shift to help her, Natalia immediately snapped, her jaws waiting for hands to approach her. Unfortunately, she was weak. The women managed to get her into the medical ward, and there was no stopping the drugs that began to shut down her consciousness. There wasn’t even a dream, just darkness. Rest. Peace.

The she wolf groaned softly as she woke, blinking for some time before her vision became clear. Tenderly, she toyed with the IV on her arm. The wounds she’d suffered were still causing some pain, but a lot had healed. With a range of curses she began to ease from the bed, halting as she took in the shocks of pain from her muscles suddenly being used. As she stood, the female fell almost immediately. How long had she been out? All she knew was that her feelings were the same. She would forever be tainted; she could never start a new life. It had been shown to her how many of the pack had wanted her dead, many other packs as well. Natalia had killed many, and she would always have a reminder of that. She would forever be a target, on both sides.

Slowly, she began to remove her IV, gently this time. Before the machines could beep, she simply slammed her fist point blank into the central unit, causing a hiss of electricity before it cut out. Next, she began rummaging for some clothing. Eventually, she found a medical gown. It wasn’t ideal, but it was better than nothing. There were so many options. She could run and risk her chances. God knows she wasn’t going to be welcome in the pack, not any more. But there was one person she had to see. Angel. Even though Natalia didn’t want to bond, she had. The woman didn’t expect comfort or forgiveness, she just wanted Angel to know that even just for a moment, the young woman had given her hope.

As she was making her way out to find the female, she heard several conversations about hunters. Death. So much death. A hint of a smile graced her lips. Well, finally, they were fighting a war as it should be fought. Attack is the best defence. Fear is the ultimate weapon. Nevertheless, she continued on her journey and caught on to a familiar scent. Angel. Natalia swiftly ducked into the room she caught the scent from, closing the door behind her. “Angel,” Her voice was clearly groggy, a far huskier version than her usual tone.

There were no words she could say. So, she didn’t. Instead, Natalia crossed the distance between them and embraced the smaller woman. “I’m sorry I didn’t listen,” To say Natalia’s mind was messed up was an understatement. There were so many emotions, so much pain. It had no direction, no focus. Without warning, the blonde completely broke, dropping to her knees as she clung to the other female’s legs. Whimpers of pain escaped her as tears streamed down her cheeks. Natalia wasn’t mourning for her father; she was mourning for everything. Every single thing. After witnessing the lives of these wolves, even for a short time, it enlightened her to see how focused she had been on killing. It had been her life.

Now that her father was gone, she thought she had one last mission. It had failed, backfired in her face. Leaving her to realise that she lived for those missions. She lived to make someone proud. It was and endless cycle, and it resulted in her wishing for death; for relief. Natalia’s father had never hunted down her ex who caused her harm, or her ex leader. He’d never protected her. The life she led was that of someone who never feared death; because they had nothing to lose. What hurt the most was that she knew she had been conditioned that way, by people who were supposed to have loved her.

“What do I do? I can’t… I just… I can’t be both,” Natalia whimpered softly to the female, “I was that, and now I’m forced into being this but I will never be able to live like you, I can’t. I’ve done too many things.” Her body shook slightly, her head beginning to shake. “I hoped Alex would end this all, then I wouldn’t have to fight, I wouldn’t have to admit that all these years… All of my friends, my family. It’s just all a cover. Hunters are made, and I was conditioned into this role that I took with both hands. I willingly killed hundreds, just to please a man who didn’t even acknowledge me.” Natalia gazed up toward the woman, "Please tell me there's another way."

There was one more thing that Alex had done, something that Angel had asked him to do. Hunter's lived in secrecy, even among their own loved ones. Natalia's mother and sister had no clue that Natalia or her father were Hunters. They just thought they were hunters in terms of hunting deer. Given the surprise attack and massive losses that the Hunter's had felt last night, they went into hiding to re-group and assess this new assault. Alex knew that would happen and he knew it would give them a good five to six months as they refreshed their ranks. Loosing almost one hundred soldiers in less than 24 hours put a big hold on any and all operations for any group.

Angel just smiled at Natalia and giggled a bit.
"You haven't been home have you? Here."
She said as she handed her some black leggings, panties and got her dressed like she was getting ready to go for a run. A tank top and some leggings. As they walked through the house, most of the pack just walked past her and carried on their day but there were no more glares or growls. They just carried on with their day. As they walked Angel just held Natalia's hand.
"Find something to fight for. You say you fought for someone who didn't see you as a daughter but simply as a tool. From what I've seen of Hunters, that's how they treat all of their young. Pups shouldn't be treated as tools, but as gifts."

Continuing outside she smiled as she motioned to the house.
"We all have something we fight for. You don't have to accept our ways, you don't have to accept yourself if you don't want to. It'll be easier but you don't have to. I have a feeling you'll find something worth fighting for in that house if you look hard enough."
Smiling Angel stayed where she was and motioned for her to go inside. Alex came walking out and stood beside Angel as Natalia opened the door. Inside the house were both Natalia's mother and her sister.

Since they didn't know anything about the Hunters or the wolves, they were just told that they'd been chosen for some big surprise. Low income housing if they didn't mind living on a property with other people. Naturally they had no issues and Alex told them that the first year was rent free. The women were currently in the house making it clean and picking up the small mess that Natalia had made. Her mother was scolding her for making such a big mess in such a nice house and her sister was scurrying around oogling over all of the nice things, the massive house behind them and all of the gardens that she could go and explore as well as tend to.

Alex soon walked up behind Natalia and put on a warm smile.
"Is everything working out ma'am?"
When her mother thanked him again for giving her and her daughters such a wonderful home Alex smiled and held up his hand.
"I'm just happy you and your family are happy. Family is what's important after all."
He said as he looked down at Natalia and pegged her with a smile before looking back at her mother.

"If you need anything, just ask. I'll leave you three alone now."
With that Alex's mind opened to hers.
'Thank Angel. We've made sure no Hunter knows where they are.'
Walking towards the house he pat Angel's shoulder as she made her way over to Natalia. Smiling at her she motioned with her head towards her mother and sister.
"Go on. You need to clean up your mess..."

Natalia was all too thankful for Angel’s timing, the clothing she wore fit perfectly, and covered her modesty. “No, why?” Natalia noticed the younger woman had called it her home. There was no change, no refusal. “Well, hunters lead a dangerous life. Children are weapons, or at least, future weapons.” Natalia sighed softly, her past was something she’d once been proud of. But after the break she’d felt in her very being, well, it was hard to imagine she’d finally seen something other than what she was. Maybe a break down was what she needed. What surprised Natalia was the way nobody growled or even glanced at her in a manner that was threatening. She was… walking among them as if she was one of them. Which was strange, considering she’d challenged their Alpha.

As Angel and Natalia reached the dwelling outside she paused, Angel seemed to think that she could provide Natalia with something to fight for. More than anything her curiosity peaked. “If you bought me a puppy… We’re going to have a serious chat.” Natalia cocked her brow slightly, a familiar scent entering her mind. The female didn’t hesitate, she immediately rushed toward the door, almost shoving it open. The very second she saw her remaining family stand before her, the female froze. Was it… really? Despite her mother praising the home, Natalia closed the distance between them and embraced the woman as tight as she could muster. “Mom, I .. I’m sorry I was gone,” Before her sister, Maria, had a chance to escape, Natalia clamped her arms around her too.

What shocked Natalia further was a voice from behind her, Alex. The female turned to observe him as he offered them help before leaving. Why was he helping her? The very second Angel neared Natalia, she too was in the cross hairs. The older female clamped her arms around Angel, squeezing her with as much power as she could manage. “Thank you, this means… More to me than anything,” She whispered softly into the female’s ear before glancing toward her family. “Angel, this is Maria and my mother is Sara, guys, this is Angel. She’s… A true friend. Angel, would you mind helping them unpack? I just need to speak to someone.” With that, she swiftly darted from the house.

Following his scent was easy, the wolf within her was desperate to be close to him, especially after what he’d clearly done for her. Natalia’s lithe form came up behind him, without a word, she stepped in front of him. “I don’t know why… I don’t want to. But, thank you.” There was a light in her eyes; a warmth that hadn’t been there before. He’d given her the very thing she believed she would never have. Within seconds, she swept her arms around the taller male, standing on her toes to give him a hug far more intimate than the others, mainly because her body pressed up against his; their warmth mingling for a moment before she released him, disappearing back to her home. Oh, she wanted to say much more, but there were no words. Natalia didn’t presume he was on good terms with her, but nevertheless, she wanted to thank him.

“Maria, Mom,” She called in a rather happy tune, “How about we go for a hike and I tell you why I’ve been gone.” Her family may be here now, but they needed to understand what had been going on, they deserved the truth.

After the hike, the women returned somewhat closer. It took some time to explain everything to her family, but after she'd shifted, they realised how real the situation was. "So this guy... Alex," Maria piped up, "He single?" Maria was much like Natalia, without the emotional baggage. She went for what she desired, she was strong and willing to do what she had to in life despite not knowing much about the world around her. They looked similar, except that Maria was shorter with brown hair, their eyes were almost identical. "Yes, he is." Natalia cocked her brow slightly, "But you're seventeen. Besides, remember what I said about the bond? He is well... bonding to someone. You're not going to date until you're twenty five." The female glared playfully at her sister before walking her inside. Sara had left the pair to do some walking of her own, to explore the land she now lived on.

Natalia took a moment to step out into the open air, still in awe of what was happening. She was finally with her family; and as Angel said, she now had something to fight for.

Alex was still in a bit of shock from the hug he'd received from Natalia. It hadn't been expected. In all honesty, he expected her to think that him bringing her family there was some ploy to get her to play nice. Which in a way it was, but mainly it was as Angel said. She needed a reason to fight. Needed a reason to see that they were different then what she was trained to think. Wolves were very big on family and they held that at the top of the importance list. Fucking with a wolf got you bit, fucking with a wolves family got you killed, simple as that. With her new form she'd be much better equipped in protecting her family and most of the pack loved her mother and sisters as they were just naturally gentle people. So they'd be protected by the pack as well.

Sighing Alex went into his office for a moment and made sure some things were in order. A few wolves had gone to the local Costco to get some food and supplies for the house while most of them were just doing their own thing. Walking outside Alex just put his hands in his pockets and was starting to head towards the forest when he heard someone clear their throat. Turning around he saw Sara, Natalia's mother. Funny enough, even though Alex could have killed the woman effortlessly the look she had in her eyes made him feel like he was in trouble.

Talking to the woman as they walked Alex got a heavy ass chewing in a polite manner which was new. She'd scolded him for biting her daughter. For causing her a lot of emotional pain, and just being a momma bear on him. However as they stopped she thanked him for opening her eyes and seeing past the cult like ramblings of her father. The man was hard as nails and had no room for love in his life. He'd been a good man when they first met but the moment he got involved with the Hunter's all of that changed. He wasn't the same man she married and he treated their daughters like tools.

Well, some positive to the twenty minute scolding he just took. She then reached up and pulled his collar so that he was down to her level.
"Hurt my daughter...make her cry...and I swear I'll bend you over my knee."
Alex just stared at the woman for a moment then nodded. When she released him she was back to smiles and nodded as she walked off. Alex fixed his shirt a bit and smirked. Tough woman. Shaking his head he headed off into the woods like he'd originally planned. Angel was standing outside the house with Ice who wasn't carrying a gun this time so he didn't scare the new house guests. Ice felt very out of place as these females didn't need to be watched. Angel on the other hand was smiling like a school girl and just enjoying everything.

The two were helping Maria, Natalia's younger sister, who was currently hanging potted plants outside on the over hang. Ice was the one tall enough to do this so he was taking the plants and hanging them where and how Maria asked while feeling a little awkward as Maria kept commenting on his height, how handsome he was and asking if he was single. Angel answered yes and that seemed to make Maria's day. When Ice saw Natalia he actually felt relieved.
"Please help...Angel is not making my life any easier..."
He felt odd to ask her of all people for help but he knew that she wouldn't stand for her sister trying to ask him on a date so hey, sometimes the most unlikely ally was the best one.
"Cheater."
Angel said with a pout.

Natalia hadn’t even been browsing the forest for long before she came across Maria, Angel and Ice. Her brow cocked the moment she saw Maria swooning over the man. As he asked her help, the she wolf snorted softly. “I apologise, she must be used to college boys, she hasn’t seen any real men until now. Maria,” The female barked, immediately catching the younger sister’s attention, “Leave the poor man alone, yeah? You’re not even eighteen yet. If I even see you sniffing around another, there will be a problem. Understand?” Maria rolled her eyes slightly, “Mom said you were dating by sixteen,” Natalia rolled her eyes, “Mom also clipped me around the ear several times for doing so. Don’t make me do the same.” The little Shonski gave a pout before returning to her business.

“It looks pretty, this work suits you Ice.” Natalia chuckled softly, leaning against Angel. “I fear for the men in this pack. My sister is like a bag of hormones.” A soft, yet content sigh escaped her. There was an immense joy in seeing her sister so carefree, even if she was hitting on anything with a pulse. “So, you two, since it’s calm, how about we go for a run?” Natalia felt bonding was needed, not to mention her wolf counterpart was dying to let off some steam with a good, solid workout.

Maria was wandering around inspecting her new home when she bumped into Alex. A beam like smile graced her features. “Thanks again for bringing us here. I don’t know what you wolves do here but Natalia is looking happier than I’ve seen her… Well, ever really. Are you two dating? When I asked about you, she seemed rather protective.” Now she was just digging. If Natalia was dating, surely she could too. “You know, she’s a good person. Kind, loving. I’ve never heard any of her boyfriends complain. Exs, that is. Maybe you two should go out on a wolf like date. Forget about the binding or whatever it is. I see the way Natalia looked at you back at the house. She’s fond of you.” With that, she left his side. Maria was simply stirring the pot. Everything she said was true, and she hoped he’d make her sister happy.

Natalia paused slightly, looking to Angel. “So, am I no longer public enemy number one? Nobody seems to be… growling or giving me any problems.” The female looked utterly confused. “I challenged Alex, we both did damage. I don’t know why I’d be accepted. And why he’d help me… Angel, what did you do?” Her gaze honed in on the smaller female. “Is this about the bond?” Natalia couldn’t deny it was there, and she wished it to be. It was a strange feeling; a warm feeling. Maybe it was the hug earlier, or maybe her she wolf was finally settling. Whatever it was, Natalia enjoyed the feeling. “Maybe I should go talk to him. I know hundreds of hunter hideouts.” The female almost looked intimidated. She had no idea if they were okay or not, if he’d even want to talk to her.

Ice snorted to the comment of how this suited him but he still set up the last few pots and dropped his arms, rolling his shoulders before looking at Angel as she smiled and nodded to the running idea. Shifting into a wolf she waited for Natalia and the two of them took off running. No real destination in mind, just stretching their legs and playing a nice game of tag. The run lasted for about twenty minutes before they went back to their clothing, shifted and changed back. One thing that Angel would have to get used to was shifting and changing before walking into the house to save Maria and Sara from seeing some things she was sure they wouldn't want to see.

Alex had been walking out of the woods and bumped into Maria. Oh goody, the other family member. However this talk was much more awkward then scolding. Looking around a bit he looked at the small female as she just spilled a whole lot of information and questions his way that he was very unprepared for and she also didn't really give him a lot of time to answer as she was speaking.

"Uh...I've never heard of a wolf date, and no, we're not dating. A bond isn't anything official until both wolves make it so. When your sister isn't trying to rip my throat out, maybe we'll discuss that a bit more but for now, she needs to focus on you guys."
When she mentioned that Natalia was fond of him he smirked. Well if she was he sure as hell wasn't seeing it and she had a very painful way of showing her fondness. Rubbing the bite marks that were still healing on his shoulder he sighed and shook his head. He needed a shower.

Heading into the house he went straight to his room to take a long hot bath. Soaking his muscles and just relaxing sounded damn good right now. Having a Jacuzzi style tub was amazing.

Angel just smiled at the barrage of questions sent her way and sat Natalia down inside the house. The two of them sitting on the couch as Angel ran a hand through her hair and rolled her neck and shoulders.
"You challenged the Alpha. That alone shows you're very brave or very stupid. The fact that you did damage even when he got serious shows you're very strong. Strength is respected in the wolf culture, as is bravery. You displayed those two key features. The pack respects those features in you. Now gaining their trust isn't going to happen with a fight. You need to earn that. However, for now. No one is going to say anything negative about you simply because you proved you can hold your own even as a wolf."

Angel smiled and gave a shocked face.
"Ugh....now why assume I had anything to do with this? Natalia I'm hurt..."
She said as her words were dripping with sarcasm. Giggling she shook her head.
"Family is important in the wolf world. You didn't have one here...so he brought it to you. I did tell him you needed something familiar to fight for and this was his solution. As for talking to him. How about giving it a few days. The attack on the Hunter cells, the fight and everything else this last week is probably getting to him now. Just spend time with your family babe. I'll keep the males away from your sister...but she's going to get out there one way or the other. Best bet...find her a good male and get those two together...."

Looking at Ice as he was standing outside just fiddling around with a potted plant Angel smiled.
"Ice is a good male..."

The she wolf sighed softly as she listened to Angel. “You’re right, what matters now is my family. I just… I want to fix this.” It was difficult to admit that for once, Natalia would have to hold back. The woman wasn’t used to restraints, not in any form. To accept that she had over stepped her lines seemed to be fine, but what she couldn’t handle was doing nothing about it. The blonde knew that Angel knew best, She knew Alex better and it was about time Natalia listened to someone. With a soft sigh, the female gave her friend a firm nod. “I’ll leave him be. But I could help with this war, I know things.. I could teach these wolves how to find hunters. They have specific hiding techniques. If even one survives an attack, it could be a problem.”

Angel’s advice about Maria set her a little on edge. “Ice seems like a nice guy, but my sister is Seventeen. She’s a kid, she knows nothing of the world. I couldn’t just… Let her chase after someone who clearly feels awkward with her pestering him.” Natalia couldn’t help but snicker at the events. Maria was like her in many ways, but dating and approaching men was something they did very differently. Natalia could learn a lot from Maria, she said exactly what she thought, when she thought. Natalia on the other hand, tended to simmer over building thoughts, eventually leading to an explosion.

Several days later, Natalia had managed to stay away from Alex as much as her she wolf would allow. The female couldn’t help but want to help with this situation; and every time she’d tried to speak rationally, and out in the open with Alex, he’d been nowhere to be found. The woman couldn’t figure out why; he helped her, and he’d seemed fine, yet he continued to avoid her. The very issue began to frustrate her. Natalia was trying, and she was trying hard. Every morning she went for a run, offering to join any pack member for training. She’d given a part of herself to them, she was dedicating time and energy to something she finally believed she could make work. And yet, the Alpha she’d been seeking kept going in an opposite direction. Natalia wanted to know why.

One morning she returned after her jog to find her mother and sister out in the forest, discovering berries and other fruits for some kind of pie, no doubt. Perfect. The blonde was dressed in her usual morning outfit, a pair of lycra running pants along with a light, loose tank top. Natalia didn’t bother with shoes, she figured the sooner she got used to running barefoot, the better. It was more than likely what she would have to do if there was another battle on their ground, so she trained with it.

Her soft, light footfalls barely echoed through the large home, her nose tracking the scent of the man she was looking for. It seemed as though she’d had earned respect from the other pack members, all but Alex. It was an odd turn of events, but she was happy. If she had to convince Alex to relax and accept her, she would. Whatever it took to make this work, she would do that. Natalia finally had a goal; to look after her family.

The woman stopped before what she assumed to be his room. Without hesitation she gripped the handle, letting herself in as opposed to knocking. No doubt any other pack member would have knocked. “Alex,” she called out, “We have to talk. I’m done chasing you around. Whatever the issue is, we need to resolve it. I’m trying to make things work here, and that means working out things between us.” Her she wolf was leaping at the chance to get close to her bond, but Natalia wasn’t so sure. If you've got a problem with me still, then you have to tell me. I'm thankful you got my family here, I truly am. Ever since they arrived here I've been trying to make everything work. I've been given a reason. That doesn't mean I've gone soft or that I'm going to accept only being rejected by one person. And of all people, you."

Alex had been avoiding Natalia not because he was upset or anything like that, it was because he wanted her to get some quality time with her family and also because she needed to work on her relationship with the pack before worrying about trying to talk to him. At any given moment, most of his pack wasn't really seeking him out. There was a system. He had section leaders, Captain's as well as his second in command. Then there was him. Just coming straight to him with every single problem was not how things worked. Angel was her section leader so any ideas she had or problems should have gone to her.

If they were important then Angel would make the decision to take them higher. The day that Natalia had apparently gotten too annoyed to wait for the chain of command, Alex was in his room showering. He'd just woken up as it was one of the few days he'd been allowed to sleep in and it was needed. The Hunters were still in hiding so it was a good calm in the pack life. He'd taken his time in the shower and simply stood under the hot spray, letting the force of the water massage the thick muscles in his neck and shoulders before he washed his skin. Stepping out of the shower he used his towel to dry his skin then hung it up.

Grabbing a second towel he was drying his hair after brushing his teeth and walked into his room fully nude as Natalia barged into his room. No knocking, no courtesy warning, just opened his door saying something that Alex didn't catch as his towel had been moving along his head and as he looked up, he sighed. His member hanging freely between his legs. It was easily about as thick as her wrist and a good length to it as well. His skin was shining and clean, still somewhat damp and in the cool room he was literally steaming as some of the skin on his neck and shoulders was pink from the heat of the water he'd showered with.

Up until this point in time, Natalia had never seen him naked as he usually had shorts or pants on. Sure his torso was bare but whoopty fucking do. Dropping his towel into a hamper he rubbed his face.
"Ya know. We do have a chain of command that you REALLY need to learn. Angel is your section leader. Any problems, questions, comments or concerns go to her. If she doesn't know them or thinks they're important, it goes to the Captain's, then to the Second in Command and finally to me. Not just from pup to Alpha."

He said in an annoyed tone as he didn't bother covering up. He simple stood there and crossed his arms over his thick chest which did nothing to hide the third leg he had dangling freely.
"Secondly. I'm not hiding from you. I was giving you a chance to be with your family. My loyalty isn't something you need to earn...you need to get the pack to accept and work with you. You've managed somewhat and good for you...but the other half of the pack isn't on board. They are the one's you need to focus on."

Natalia hadn’t even realised what she’d stumbled upon. It was only when he emerged from the bathroom that her gaze immediately snapped to him, and drifted between his legs. A warmth swarmed in her cheeks for a moment, causing a light blush. Of all times, he had to be practically steaming in all his naked glory the moment she went to finally speak to him. Alex was the only one in the pack who she hadn’t seen naked; and it had been well worth the wait. The sheer size of him when he was relaxed… well, she could already feel her she wolf stir at the thought. And the fact that he simply continued to talk as opposed to covering up, well, she was damned happy about that too. Natalia could only stare, before snapping her gaze away to focus on what he was telling her.

“In all honesty, I didn’t even respect to have the support I do have. What makes you think I’m going to convince the rest? There’s not much I can do aside from take a beating for them. And if you hadn’t noticed, the wounds you gave me are still healing.” Even if they needed a small amount of healing, they still remained, almost as scars. Natalia didn’t care if they remained as such, she had enough scars not to care how many more were added into the mix. “I see yours have healed nicely.” There was a hint of pride in her tone, almost as if wounding him had been unexpected. “And about my family…” The blonde turned to face him, her gaze struggling to focus on his face. “There’s no catch? For me or them?”

Natalia’s gaze began to drift down over his chest, completely fixated with tracing the lines of his muscles. She’d seen men in shape and hunters that trained ruthlessly but he… He was something else all together. “And don’t give me the ‘I’m not you’ bullshit, because that’s going to start to get offensive, I don’t know if you noticed but the moment you bit me, you took me from that world and pushed me head first into yours.” The female began to approach him, a rather playful smirk gracing her naturally red tinted lips, “I’m not good with chains of command. Angel seemed to think I should leave you be, but I wanted to help. I know more about hunters than you do. I know the way they hide; I know the way they function. I could be an asset, and that could help me prove myself to the rest of the pack. Which is what you wanted, correct?”

The blonde eventually stepped until she stood only a few inches from the Alpha. “We also have to talk about this pup title. I’m by no means a cute, small ball of fur.” Her gaze drifted down his body once more, her attention clearly divided. The title did bother her, but she was far too close to him to refuse her she wolf what she so hungrily desired. “I had also spoken to Angel some time ago about the bonding and a way to remove it. I thought of something to correct it. I’m not sure about you but… I can’t see a way we’re supposed to be connected. Unless we’re supposed to fuck and fight to the death on a daily basis.” The blonde swiftly turned her back to him, pacing somewhat to get a fair distance from him. Her she wolf was nipping at the restraints, and it was rather tiresome to try and stop her from breaking free.

“That’s why I came to you asking you to reject me. You said you couldn’t, but, there must be a way for one of us to be able to do so. Then the bond will break, right? I mean, it isn’t a soul mate thing, like forever until we die?” A rather amused smile began to break out over her lips, a warm laugh soon following. “I suppose you’re really kicking yourself for not killing me before. I imagine this whole ordeal is giving you a great amount of stress, let alone being bonding to an ex hunter."

Alex noticed her wandering eyes and while he found it amusing in some aspects he found it confusing as well. She'd shifted enough now and walked around completely nude. Why were her eyes having such a hard time staying on his? Then again, the day she'd been nude and he saw her for the first time, he'd barely been able to look at her eyes at all. His eyes ran over every inch of skin that was facing him. So in a way he could understand. His inner wolf had its chest puffed in a proud pose but he shut that part out for now. When she mentioned having some support and not even realizing how she did it he motioned to some of the wounds on him.

"You fought me. Showed that it takes a lot to make you back down and going head to head with an Alpha isn't one of those things. Not many have done what you did. That's worthy of respect. As for the others, keep working with the one's who do see you as a member of the pack. Trust isn't earned over night. They need to see that you won't turn on them. It's not just their lives that they're worried about. They have pups too. Should you turn on us, you'd be killing their pups too."
He said as he looked at her when she mentioned his wounds and smirked.
"Don't get cocky. I can't kill you remember. If I could, you wouldn't have touched me. And no. No catch. Family is the most important thing in a wolf's life. Once you get that through your thick skull, you'll sleep easier."

Again, her eyes wandered and he was tempted to snap his fingers and remind her that his eyes were more North then South but he left that alone for now.
"Yes you would be a good asset...when I know you won't lead me and my wolves into an ambush situation. How do we know that you won't give us information on where a group of hunters are. We get there and we get ambushed because you sent us into a killing field? Again. Trust is earned. You want me to take your word on it...fine, but you'd be leading said attack on those Hunters. Prove to me and the pack that you ARE with us."

As she got close to him he chuckled at her pup title. When she mentioned not being a cute ball of fur he smirked.
"I wouldn't say you're not cute. And you're much more poofy than I am. However, pup is the title of all new wolves till you've earned the title of soldier. So get used to it...pup."
Again with the rejection thing. That was getting annoying. As she turner her back to him he watched her as she paced and went on and on about rejections and how she knew about the fucking thing. Smirking a bit he moved fast. Coming up behind her so that his strong chest was glued to her back. His hips pressed into her backside and his once flaccid cock was standing straight up, the hard hot pillar was between her legs pressed tight right where her lips would be. She was practically straddling his cock.

His hand gripped her left breast tightly as his mouth moved along her neck, his tongue trailing along the sensitive skin as a deep masculine growl rolled up his chest, vibrating her back as he held her. Moving his hips so that his shaft ground up against her he smirked.
"As I said. I can't deny what my wolf wants, and he wants you...I can smell your she wolf. She wants out...BAD. You won't be getting that rejection...so you may as well drop your pants now...."
Releasing her he stepped back and got out of swinging range.
"But. Since we both know you won't, guess that's another thing you'll have to just suck up."

Again, it seemed that it was all down to fighting an Alpha. If she’d had known it was that simple to prove her worth, she would’ve done it a long time ago. “I understand,” she commented softly about the issue of trust. Children. It wasn’t all about adults and their issues, it was about their children being safe. Natalia could sympathise with that, it was something she would put before all else. If someone dared threaten someone she loved, they would die a painful death after several months of explicit torture. After all, she’d been trained to make someone pass out and recover as many times as she wished, it wouldn’t be hard to make someone suffer for threatening her loved ones. However, as Alex mentioned her leading the fight on hunters, a wild smirk began to grace her lips. “Now that’s what I can get behind,” The thought of finally having a target was enjoyable. And she knew who she’d set up to fall.

“Poofy?” The female snorted softly, completely ignoring his compliment. “I can promise you, if you let me lead an attack, I’ll be anything but cute.” The female was considering a range of places, safe houses to be exact. Many hunters had them, the council also insisted on several large safe houses in case of war. They would be prepared for an attack, but there were ways to distract them. The instant she felt a warm, hard body pressed up against her back all trail of thought was lost. The sheer size of the hard flesh between her legs brought a whimper to her lips. Even the heat that ebbed from him into her was enough to make her she wolf lash out, trying so desperately to escape. There was almost a state of euphoria rushing through her body as she felt one of his hands reach up to clamp around one of her breasts; the swell of flesh was sensitive, sending waves of pleasure through her body.

It was needless to say that as his lips brushed along her neck, the female titled her head to allow more room for his slick, warm tongue. In her entire life, Natalia had never felt so hungry for something, and the low growl that vibrated through her was pushing her further from the edge of sanity. The huntress was trying to contain herself; she tried to keep in mind what she had told herself, and what would need to be done. Although, he was doing a fair share of convincing her otherwise. As he began to grind against her, the female bit down hard enough on her full, lower lip to cause small droplets of blood to spill while attempting to bite back a moan. And just like it had begun, he was gone from her, leaving the woman with rather halted breathing. “My she wolf isn’t thinking with her brain.” The blonde commented softly, clearly her tone was somewhat ragged.

A soft flow of Russian words left her lips before she turned, making her way swiftly toward him. In an instant, she pressed herself against him, her head tilting in toward his chest. Soft, warm lips began to press upon his skin as she inhaled his scent, it was incredible. Just his scent alone was enough to stir heat in her abdomen. Gradually, her teeth began to nip along his hard, toned flesh. “So… What you’re saying is, you want me.” Her breath snaked along his abdomen as she lowered herself to her knees. A rather wicked smirk began to curve over her lips as she levelled her height with his rather firmly standing erection. “And I believe you said I would have to suck it up, right?” Her lips closed around his tip, her tongue immediately snaking over him. Natalia was intending to lure him in and leave him, yet her actions were so quickly over run by what her she wolf desired.

Natalia rose to her feet, after only a slight taste of what she could do, arms folded over her chest. “I suppose you’re right. I need to learn to contact the chain before coming right to the Alpha. So, maybe I’ll see you around. If you’re not too busy for a not so fluffy pup.” The blonde offered a playful smirk before she made her way toward the door, her curved form pausing for a moment, she simply remained there, her hand prepared to open the door. She wondered how much self-control he had.

When she walked over to him and placed herself against his chest his cock was still hard, pressed between them as she nipped her way down his abdomen which sent a shiver from the base of his spine all the way up to the base of his skull. Inside, his wolf was practically howling. However he simply watched her and smirked as he knew what she was doing. As she dropped to her knees in front of him he let her do as she wanted. He could tell, even without seeing her face, that her wolf was really struggling to gain control and he was actually surprised that she'd been able to pull back. The feeling of her lips around the head of his cock had made the muscles in his thighs tighten as he clinched his teeth and resisted the urge to shove her head farther.

When she pulled back and threw those words back at him about the chain of command he sighed and when her back was turned he rolled his shoulders as he headed into his walk in closet to grab some pants. He'd just put his feet through the legs when she stopped at the door and turned to him. Lifting his pants up he pushed his massive erection into his pants and buttoned them.
"We'll see. I'll let you know when you can start preparing for the attack plans. Speak with Angel about the place you think best to attack and we'll go from there."
Smiling a bit he pulled a shirt on and as he walked past her he grabbed a handful of her ass, hard enough to lift her to her tip toes.

"Gonna have to try harder than that pup. A little kiss isn't going to break me."
He said as he was referring to her little suckle she'd given him. He'd gripped her ass cheek hard enough to probably leave finger like welts in her cheek before walking out of his room to check on the pack. Glancing back at her as he chuckled while walking down the stairs. By the time he made it to the base of the stair case his erection was gone, however his inner wolf was pissed. Mentally yelling at him for not ripping her pants off of her and fucking her against the wall.

He'd felt the heat coming off of her, smelled her arousal to his actions but he fought against that and instead he worked against his instincts. Not an easy task when the female was oh so willing. Growling a bit he headed for the nursery to check on the newest pups that had been born that week. One of he joys of being an Alpha was to personally welcome each new pup into the pack.

It seemed as though the Alpha was barely disrupted by her actions. He simply went to dress himself, which almost caused Natalia to twitch. Nevertheless, she enjoyed the view of watching him dress, especially when he was finally able to fit his cock into his pants, which she doubted he’d manage. “Will do. Then I guess if it’s important enough, it’ll get back to you, huh?” A slow smirk crossed her lips, her hues giving a distinct glow as he neared her. The touch he gave her sent the she wolf in her into a frenzy, almost. It was the way in which he touched her, a rough, relentless grasp that had her almost aching. There it was again, that title. Natalia would be damned if he continued to use it. She’d make him change it, sooner or later, he wouldn’t be able to call her a pup.

The female leaned against the doorframe, almost in shock that he’d been so controlled that he merely walked away. There was a slight pang of pain at his rejection, the she wolf inside was already yelping and snapping her jaws, desperate for Natalia to act. With a gentle sigh, the female made her way back toward her home. There was no use trying to follow Alex, he had a lot to do no doubt. And of course, the last thing she needed was another battle of self-control that left her aching and slick.

By the time she’d found Angel, she could see several of the pack were with her. Thankfully, her arousal was gone or she would’ve had some explaining to do. “Angel,” Natalia immediately swept to her side, linking her arm with the female as she rather swiftly guided her in an opposite direction to the others. “I spoke to Alex. He suggested I earn some trust by leading an attack. I have knowledge of some safe houses of hunters. They had plans for protection should a war ever break out. No doubt now is the time they’re using them.” The female gazed toward her friend; there was a need to spill everything that had just happened, but she kept her lips shut, no matter how much she wanted to rant about their Alpha’s teasing and rather infuriating nature.

“And don’t worry, I got reminded of the order of command. He keeps calling me pup, it’s infuriating. I have a name.” The blonde snorted softly, unable to contain her frustration. “Who does he think he is, I bet he just lives to work out and wait for people to come to him before he leaves them in a heat of frustration.” The female crossed her arms over her chest before trying to rid her mind of the rather.. intense feelings she’d experienced not that long ago. “Anyway, I have a human contact who has blue prints of all of the buildings. We’ll need them to plan exits, just in case. The hunters will have booby trapped them. He isn’t a hunter, but I can make sure he won’t talk,” Of course, she referred to killing him. It was a time of war, after all.

As they were speaking, the female noticed one of the males of the group close by was watching her, his gaze lingering on her form. “Angel…” Natalia whispered softly, nodding slightly in his direction. The wolf wasn’t bad looking, but he was no Alex. “Is he uh… trying to..?” The blonde didn’t know what he was doing, but the look he was giving her wasn’t hate, it was quite the opposite. Then she suddenly had a rather reckless idea. There was nothing like making a man jealous to make him want to claim what he desired.

Angel had been chatting with some wolves in her section about things that were on the to do list for the week when Nat came over and just dragged her away. Luckily she'd explained most everything to the group and as she was led away her nostrils flared as she giggled.
"Whew. Girl, you smell like you were left hanging on the edge of an orgasm."
After that was said she listened to Nat talk about what Alex had told her. She had a feeling that he'd do that. It was the fastest way for her to earn the trust of the pack. By showing she was willing to attack and kill Hunters just like they did to protect the pack and those in it.

Smiling and laughing as the female then moved on to talk about how Alex had pretty much left her hanging she shook her head.
"Hey. That's the game honey. And you're a pup till you earn the title soldier...pup."
She said as she winked then looked at her as she mentioned the human. Nodding she would bring this up to Raven, the Captain. He'd be very interested in this little detail. When she motioned to the male in question Angel looked over and smirked.
"Yeah. He smells your arousal most likely. He's been one of the wolves training with us lately. My guess is, if you took him out back he'd follow. Though fair warning babe. Be careful how much you tease Alex. He's Alpha. Not many males with more than one brain cell will go for you because of that."

Looking back at the male as he was eyeing Nat like she was a fresh steak she smiled.
"Though to be honest, I think you could use a good fucking while I go talk to the Captain...just sayin."
She said as she smiled and slapped Nat's ass to get her going while Angel dismissed the pack and headed to go and find Raven, who just so happened to be a male she was bonded to and vise versa. The two of them spoke about what Nat had said and he agreed to let Nat do her thing. She was the one who was to lead the attack which meant she'd be doing all of the home work and making sure everything was squared away...as well as explaining the plan of attack to the soldiers she'd be leading.

Natalia snickered at Angel’s comment, she certainly liked to choose her wording. “Well, you could say that.” The female twitched slightly at the hint of missing such a sensual experience. However, that was all on Alex. “Oh come on Angel, not you too,” The female offered a playful pout toward her friend. As Angel gave her fair warning, the female groaned softly, “Well, he isn’t taking me, and by my frustrations, you can clearly see I need some kind of relief.” Typical. The man who caused all of this was the reason she’d be left in an endless cycle of frustration, no doubt. Although, she had a point. Any smart wolf would back the hell away. Yet this lesser wolf couldn’t seem to care, he was seemingly more than happy to keep checking her out.

“You wouldn’t be wrong,” Natalia murmured to the female, a hint of surprise rushing through her as she felt a firm smack to her rear. Thankfully, the plan was full steam ahead. This meant getting those blue prints. Natalia made an effort to dress the way the used to. Tight fitted jeans coupled with a t-shirt and a push up bra, causing her breasts to rise toward the V-neck, displaying a rather ample cleavage. It often helped when she needed something. Long blonde curls were pulled back into a cascading pony tail of various light gold tints. “I have to go out for a bit, keep yourself occupied. And not with boys,” Natalia cautioned Maria as she left after tugging on knee high two inch heeled boots. It was finally time to get her focus back on a mission.

By the time she arrived back home, it was fairly dark. Natalia had simply had a drink with an old friend. Unfortunately, she couldn’t allow him to talk to other hunters. So, she’d left him in a freezer, dismantled. Under her arm, she carried various blue prints and a large leather bag filled with contact details. The woman made her way into the large dwelling, in hopes of finding a place she could use to begin planning their attacks. Soon enough, she stumbled upon what seemed to be a meeting room, or something of similar décor. Perfect. Natalia made her way in, dumping her things on the large table in the middle of the room. Slowly, she bent over and began to unravel the blue prints, her gaze immediately focusing on them. With a marker, she began to mark the exits. Of course, she’d need building history to see if any exists had changed; fortunately for her, she had contact details.

It wasn’t long before she’d done enough research to begin a plan. However, the wolf from before began to enter the room. “Natalia, right?” It seemed he was by her side in no time, which was clearly disrupting her planning. “I’m busy,” The blonde murmured, although he didn’t seem to mind, one hand slipping around her hips as she had bent over to mark a few red dots on the map before her. “Take your hand off me,” Her voice was a low growl. He was attractive, but he was no Alex. “Aw come on. I know they’ve all been saying how you’re off limits but… Since I smelled you earlier.. Mmm, so sweet.” Natalia did consider using him, but then Alex would need to have been close by to hear her. Not sex, of course, she wouldn’t want to give him that much. But just enough for him to want to claim her; which was shocking in its own right.

“If you don’t leave, I’ll castrate you.” The blonde murmured as she continued to overlook her plan, she didn’t even cast her gaze his way.

Alex had been made aware of the fact that Natalia had left. Raven and himself eagerly awaiting her return to see what she'd learned. This was where she'd be getting some face time with him as he'd need to know what she was planning so that he could task her with the proper soldiers. Obviously Angel would be there since those two seemed to be closer than ever and Angel was a master at close combat so she'd be a perfect partner for Natalia. When Natalia got back, she'd be getting a meeting from himself, Raven and Angel.

While she was gone Alex had Raven and Angel tasking soldiers that they thought best suited for a raid such as this, getting some ready while putting others on stand-by until they knew the size of the area that they were working with. Natalia would also be given two of the pack's finest sharp shooters. Wolves who had mastered sniping and had that shit down to an art almost. When word got to them that Natalia had returned, Alex and the others started to head for where they'd heard she was at. As they rounded a corner they could see the light on in the room and Alex spotted a young male heading into the room.

He stank of arousal and that sent his wolf into a frenzy he wasn't prepared for. Pushing past Raven he made a bee line for the room. Angel put her hand on Raven's chest to stop him as Alex would probably need a moment alone with Natalia, and she wasn't wrong. Alex came into the room the moment Natalia gave her warning and a low growl came out of him.
"If you aren't gone in two seconds, I'm removing your reason for being a male."
He said in an aggressive tone. The male in question shot to his feet and yanked his hand away from Natalia. He then scooted out of the way and moved around Alex like he was a bomb.

As the male flew out of the room Alex walked right over to Natalia and gripped her shoulder. Spinning her around so that her ass was planted against the edge of the table he pushed his hips between her legs and gripped a handful of her soft locks. Pulling her head up he leaned down and kissed her lips deeply. It was a rough, demanding kiss that opened the window showing his lust for her. It was barely hanging on and very raw. Which wasn't exactly hidden by how he was kissing her. The grip in her hair tensed as he growled and pulled back.
"Another male touches you...and you don't physically stop him...I'll make sure you pay for that."
He said in a heated tone. Not pissed at her so much as he was sexually aggressive. He was really fighting for control at the moment.

Natalia had considered slamming the wolf down onto the table with leverage of his arm, possibly a broken elbow, yet she couldn’t bring herself to cause another problem within the pack. That was the last thing she wanted to do. However, it seemed her problem was resolved rather quickly as a familiar scent entered the room. A familiar, vicious tone held her attention, immediately lifting her gaze. It seemed the moment the other male ran from the room, he was making his way toward her. The look on his face was one she’d been aching to see, especially her counterpart. As his hand gripped her shoulder, her heart began to race immediately. It didn’t help when his body pressed up against hers, forcing his way between her legs.

Natalia had almost lost all knowledge of what was going on as the grip in her hair raised her lips to Alex’s. The warmth and heat of his kiss caused her body to ache, her hands already sliding up along his chest. Unfortunately, he broke from their kiss, a growl echoing between them. “Is that your way of saying you don’t want to see me with anyone else?” A smirk graced her lips as she edged back onto the table, her legs snaking around his waist as she tugged him close with a firm pull of her legs. “I didn’t think any male would be stupid enough to stand between you and what you want. Maybe you should be more clear,” Her tone was clearly taunting as she tugged forward, despite his grip on her hair, to connect their lips again.

Her soft, warm lips pressed heatedly against his own, it was clear how much her own need mirrored his as her body shifted as close to his as she could manage. It was far too tempting to for her to ignore the work she’d done to have a chance at what she’d been denied. The fact that he’d left her in such a state made the woman all the more determined to get what she needed. “We do have work to do though..” Slowly, she slipped her hands down his chest, reaching his abdomen as she gave him a gentle shove back, leaving her with enough room to hop onto her feet and return to her plan. “As much as I want that big cock inside of me, I think we have more pressing issues.” Oh now she was certainly enjoying her taunting.

“I was thinking that it’d be wise to take out the largest safe house they have. Unfortunately, it’s underground. We’ll need close combat, mainly.” The woman began to gaze over the blue print, “Several exits have been boarded up since, we could make our way through an underground tunnel, an old train route to be exact, and come up right into the centre of their hideout. It used to be an easy escape route. They wouldn’t want to risk sealing it completely. So.. We could use several teams. A few entrances are close by, we’d simply meet in the middle.” The woman couldn’t deny that despite talking about work, her arousal was peaking to painful heights.

When she mentioned that he was the only one allowed to be with her he would have nodded but he was just staring at her and as her lips claimed his he ground into her with his hips as his hand gripped the waist band of her jeans. The top she was wearing was about to be ripped the hell off had she not put the breaks on. Growling his arousal was painfully tight in his pants as he swallowed a slew of words he wanted to say and pulled himself back as she pushed him away. When she started to go over the battle plans he was half listening and half staring at her ass as the jeans did a wonderful job of detailing every single curve she had.

Leaning down he hooked an arm around her waist and pressed his hips into her ass. Moving his hand up to slid under her shirt and along the soft skin of her stomach he leaned into her ear.
"We'll work now. Let another male touch you...and not even work will save you."
He growled as his teeth raked along the back of her neck. For a wolf, that was a male showing dominance and a needy want of his female. He was sure her she wolf would LOVE that, just as his wolf loved it. Denying their inner wolves was going to get very dangerous if this kept up for much longer. He knew that for certain. He wasn't sure she was aware just how much her wolf could do even from within her.

Pulling back Angel and Raven came in as they buckled down and went over the battle plans. Raven looked over the blue prints and smirked as he looked at Natalia.
"Keep this up and you'll be a Section leader."
He said as he started writing names down. Alex agreed to Raven's statement as Angel smiled. However as they looked at the exits and the con's of the layout, Alex was noticing that the snipers wouldn't be able to provide much support.
"Angel. Gather all the close combat experts you can. They'll be needed for this mission."
Angel nodded as she started making her own list. Looking at Natalia he was all business now, but his cock was still noticeable in his pants.

"Let Raven know what weapons you'll be wanting for this mission. We'll make it happen. Though bear in mind that once shifted, the weapons are useless, so they'll have to be something a wolf won't NEED. More of a comfort weapon then a needed one."
Angel left to start getting her close combat fighters informed as the day of the mission would be coming up soon. As soon as everything was prepared, the mission would be a go. Raven soon left as well to start getting some gear and weapons ready for the fighters. Alex just looked over the battle plans as he made mental notes about things that his wolves would need as well as Natalia. Rubbing his chin he sighed.

"With the way it's looking, the mission will take place in two days. Be sure to spend time with your mother and sister tomorrow."
He said as he was reinforcing that family bond. Despite his INSANE need to fuck her senseless, he wanted her to be with her family more.

Back
Top Bottom