Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Re)Quest for Domination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arepea

Planetoid
FxF or FxM... or female on other. As long as I'm the Sub! Yup...

This is a Dom thread! As in kinky Domination, and I'm looking for Doms! (I'll only ever play Female :p)

Honestly, I'll take anything; Except for like... gross transformations or straight up violent violence.

I typically write around two paragraphs per emote (or three small ones), and I enjoy some storyline with my fetishes, but it's not required.

I'll try to match the general length of your emote, although I won't go less than three~four-ish good sentences and I'm not writing more than seven-ish paragraphs (because in the end - this is a sex rp, so, try not to make every emote a page long).

Aaanyway... if you're interested - or if you have a particular fetish right now this second that you'd want to try out on someone - just message me!

Oh and, just to clear up any confusion and/or to keep me from having to send this a thousand times in PM, This is the character I will be using; unless you tell me otherwise.
http://m.imgur.com/SRQM1uN (NSFW) probably I dunno. Depends on where you work.

And here are my fetishes! :

Non-con
Foreplay
Being stepped on (in sexual places)
Wedgies; front or back
Heels
Torture-play (like the wooden horse, or being hogtied and fucked, etc.)
BDSM; some whipping is cool.
Clothed sex is pretty hawt, but nood is fine.
Skimpy outfits
Ryona (which is like pain - but in a sexual, exposing, or pleasurable way. I.E. those weird wrestling holds like the Romero Special)
Magical creatures/beasts
Tentacles
Choking (especially elevated. Like lifted off the ground.)
Anal/Manual/Vaginal(?) sex. Some oral... It's all good.

I think that's it, but tell me if you have something else in mind! Maybe I forgot something I liked? Message me if you're interested! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom