Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm a Fox not a Dog! Pet play, possibly dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya! Rei here with a cool new idea for you. I like to play as a Kitsune girl with Fox ears, tail and somewhat claws and I got thinking, I'm really into this racism towards my kind them what if it went a bit further.

I want you to buy my character! A sexy Kitsune girl who was recently drugged and sold in a private auction to you and you force her to wear sexy outfits or nothing at all, except she has a shock collar. You have the controller, one press of a button and electrical current painfully invades my system. You have control and the kicker is you treat me like a bitch. I'm your pet and you expect me to do tricks and services for my food and treat me like I don't have a mind unless it's to please you in some way.

I'm pretty open to just about anything in this rp, slapping me around, making me your actual dogs bitch, used as a relatively public sex toy, used as a personal toy to take frustrations out on. I'm open to ideas.

Limits are Feces, dismemberment, breeding and death. Other than that get dark if you want. I want to be surprised whether my master is a pretty nice guy whose overly horny or a complete sociopath who likes to make me suffer.

Sign me up. I like this even though it pushs my boundaries a bit in how I treat other people's character. Expanding boundaries never hurt anyone right? We can pm if you what to plot out some things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom