Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Run and Hide Again (A MGE story ft. Razgriz and Umbrale)

Needless to say, the former soldier had not expected such an enthusiastic from the normally cold-mannered monster. Feeling her light body thump against him like that was a bit of a shock, her cheek rubbing on him possessively and affectionately. Even the purring was all too reminiscent of a very content and loving kitten; last time she rushed him like that, things got pretty heavy between them though.

It didn't take too long for his body to realize that a very willing female was sitting atop him, legs almost halfway locked around his hips as it was; though that particular part was taking its sweet time reacting due to the exhaustion he felt. Slowly though, she would feel something pressing against her clothed nether region, indicative to her that the man she was all over didn't seem to mind the closeness at all.

"Uhm...Well, I'm glad you like the name, at least!" Jackson tried to laugh it off, but there was no hiding his body's honesty. And now it was his turn to be hesitant; their session yesterday didn't last too long, but he was worried that he might putter out too early and leave her unsatisfied. "So...I guess if you're up for it...Did you want to continue what we started yesterday?" he then asked, deciding to just go for it and hope for the best. Unaware of the true benefits of being mated to a Mamono.

(LOL...I don't know why, but the reference to the snack Taki's made me laugh super hard. Well done)

(Hehe. I hoped you would like it. )

Taki, at first, seemed oh-so agreeable to that idea. It began with a light blush coming to her cheeks, before she glanced down, between her legs. There, Jackson's hot, impressively large manhood was pressing up, right between her own soft thighs. Luckily enough, her chitin wasn't gratingly rough; else the male might've been in a bit of pain. Once more an almost hungry gleam came to her eyes, but there was a difference this time. The night before, she seemed completely overtaken by it, and practically attacked him with her voracious need. This time, however, while it still showed how very much she wanted to prey upon her lover; it was clear she was more restrained. Almost calm, and collected, despite the way it gleamed with that voracious drive to acquire more from him. She wanted to grasp that rigid member, and stroke away, until... Best not to pass along those thoughts at the moment. She seemed hesitant to make a move, else to rub her hips forward, and in doing so, stroke across that hot schaft. Taki wanted nothing more than to get what her body craved, but... was it a prompt time?

Gods, what were these strange emotions that now assaulted her. Before that last night, she presumably never would have thought first. Her instincts had gotten so far in life, so what reason was there to do anything but go alongside them? Now, however, she had these strange sensations of butterflies within her. Butterflies... well, they didn't come along very often. Sure, they were annoying, and tended to pillage her fruit stores, and then fly away, mocking her, but...why were they in her abdomen? Why did she so suddenly feel this overwhelming need to please the jackas---previous, previous jackass... of a marine? The Mantis so suddenly took everything in-and-out of context; constantly trying to deem whether it would make him happier. Gods, but what were these feelings?!

So it was, that she actually bit down on her lip; and pulled away. It was with an extraordinary amount of reluctance, that was for-sure, but she did managed to do so. Taki's eyes, not finding his, drifted to the side, and she ran a hand almost anxiously through her auburn hair; turning away from Jackson."Er... m-maybe it's not... the best idea...", a nervous swallow from the Mantis, and her hands fiddled with themselves."...Y-You should recover first...", she continued, to explain, before turning back around to him. A small, nervous, smile, and she gestured about the homey interior."Besides! If you're going to be staying for a while, I need to s-show you around, right?" At this point, it seemed she was just making up excuses. While it was true that there were plenty of things for the monstergirl to show and explain to him about her home; it was also self-evident that Jackson's eyes had already taken in the non-specifics.

Jackson seemed a little disheartened that she wanted to not engage in more fun with him; was it something he did? No...It was more that she was probably trying not to hurt him....Or perhaps she in her own way was just trying to tempt him. And with how good she looked, she was a very tempting prize indeed. It was a wonder he wasn't more drained; normally the first mating between a human and Mamono would leave them bedridden for at least two days, but then again a Mantis' bond didn't require much in the way of vital energy.

Regardless, Jackson just nodded with a silly smirk, "Well, it's going to take a minute to go down...The previous evening definitely was an eye-opening moment for the both of us, I imagine." Slowly standing up, he then made his sauntering up to the Mantis, standing over her as he might press her gently against the edge of her 'table' - really just something that was carved out from the inside of the tree itself - and his legs gently parting her own, "Besides, I wouldn't mind you taking me like that again...But you're right, I shouldn't push too hard."

It was here that he pulled back, but not before pressing a gentle kiss to her forehead teasingly, his hardness already starting to wilt as the previous stimulation was taken away. "But after we eat, how about you help me get down the ladder? I want to try building my strength back up again; will probably make things easier on both of us if you don't have to carry my heavy ass up and down this tree every single day. Plus...Would be good to know the area I'm going to be living in, right?"

Before Takki even knew what was going on, she was pressed back against the table. Just a light, but insistent force from her new mate; but she was clearly submitting to it. Her thorax tilted up, so she came to sit lightly on the table, even as he spread her legs just a bit apart. There, her blush returned to her cheeks; lighting them up in a crimson hue. But what was more interesting, was as Jackson's manhood pressed forward--even wilting a bit as it was-- the chitin of her crotch retraced. Almost with an eager glee, a gasp from Takki revealing that it wasn't her own voalition, the green armor slid away, to bare the soft, slick pinkness of her vitality. But as quick as he was to tease her like that; he simply planted a soft kiss on her, before pulling away.

For a long moment, the armor stayed retraced, beckoning, and open. Takki herself just blinked in open-mouthed surprise, gazing at him, with only a nod in response to the way they had changed last night. It was astounding how much he had changed in particular. The Mantis had undergone a change inside, with these new, stirring, emotions; but he had changed in tone as well. Takki did register it, and did respond with that subtle head-bow, but her attention was on Jackson. As he stepped away from her, she let out a soft, almost whining noise; a vocal evidence of what she wanted to do instead of breakfast.

Despite that, she seemed to recover her senses, even as her armor slid back into place. Blinking away her trance of forgotten lust, she turned about; refraining from glancing over his frame, lest she lose control at the sight of his enticing schaft. Her back to him, she embarrassed-ly responded, "...S-Sure... it's a good idea, after all..." The Mantis rooted through her basket of fruits and vegetables; nothing more than an anxious quirk."...Do you want more to eat?"

Had Jackson known how willing a 'mated' Mamono was to accept the advances of her lover, there was little doubt the Marine would have taken it further; however, there was a sense of understanding that if she said not yet, then he would hold off. Besides, if he was stuck here, there was plenty of time for that later. And with her body having recovered from the surge of lust, Jackson turned around back to face just as she hid away the evidence of her arousal.

"Yeah, sure...I could have a little more. Been a while since I've had decent meals consistently." he replied; after a few more moments, the pair finished their food and were outside. Naturally, one with Taki's reflexes and grace had little use for a ladder, but a human could make quite good use of it. Luckily going down would be easy...Probably too easy.

As he would try to slowly descend the well-made ladder - the vines more than strong enough to support his weight - he felt his footing slip just as he was maybe five or six rungs off the ground, a yelp of surprise following the sudden and almost comedic gravity-assisted descent. His body then landed with a fairly loud 'thunk' on its side, a strained 'Ow...fuck' leaving him as he slowly pushed himself up to stand again. "Ok...Think nothing's broken..." he muttered, checking himself over for a moment and finding nothing wrong aside from some aches.

"Question...Much as I'm sure this planet is 'clothing-optional', is there some way I can get a robe or something? Doesn't have to be anything fancy, just not entirely comfortable having it all out on display, you know?" he then asked the Mantis woman, feeling the air kiss his skin; at least it was warmer now with the sun up and it being a forest environment helped trap heat a good bit. More than he would have thought.

The two were prompt to finish their food, and Takki lead him to the ladder. A quick run-down of the crude, but rather strong vine-weaved descent, and she was prompt to add, "Just... make it down slowly, okay? Try not to hurt yourself." With that, the Mantis sprung down ahead of him, and prepared to catch his inevitable fall. Rather surprised, she was, as he made his way most of the way down. In fact, she had laxed her attention to look about the forest. In doing so, she disregarded his safety, until it was too late.

Upon that impact, and soft cry, there was but a blur from her; and she was by his side. A fierce, vehement, look hovered in her eyes, as the Mantis' hands flitted all over him."Are-you-sure?! Nothing's-broken?! Are-you-alright?! Do-you-feel-light-headed?!" A soft, satisfied, sigh, and the girl took a step back; almost hyper-ventilating for a moment."O-Oh... that's good...", she murmured, then, so-suddenly, lashed out, whopping him upon the head."Idiot! You could've hurt yourself! Then where would I----", she cut herself off, biting her lip, for a long moment."...where would you be, then?" Her voice, on the second half, mellowed out rather quickly, and the Mantis seemed almost on the verge of tears. Truly worried, it seemed, was the girl that--just a night before--had been in but a disdainful acquaintance-ship with the marine.

Another sigh, and this time, she shook her head, as she rose to her feet."Just be more careful next time...", Takki growled out. Yet, despite what she had said, it would be rather clear, that she took the reasoning out on herself. If she had just payed attention.... The Mantis rose, and moved to one of those divot-ous supply caches in the roots of her mighty tree. A few moments of digging around, and she surfaced, holding a rather large, and messy bundle of various clothing. Shirts and tees, pants and shorts; jackets and hats. The only noticeable thing amidst the pile was the style; all survival-esque gear one would wear out in the forest."...I've scavenged these from the poachers, and people who've left them here...", the Mantis paused, as she deposited them unto the ground in front of Jackson."...You can take your pick; or you can fashion something from a fur, if you wish. I have plenty."

"I'm fine, I'm fine, I just slipped...." he muttered; before long though, a small yelp of pain left as she thumped him on the noggin, now chewing him out for being stupid and reckless. His hand rubbing the spot where she hit, an ever-so-slight knot appearing where her tiny but strong fist made contact, his voice grumbling as she tried to cover up her obvious worry. It was clear as day that he'd startled her; he hadn't expected his foot to slip like that, he really didn't.

However, what caught him by surprise was her complying with his offer in the way she did. Given the rustic lifestylfe she lived, he thought that maybe she'd used furs to make him something...But when she came back holding a small clothing store in her hands, it was enough for him to raise a brow.

Still, maybe she used the fabric for something? Or kept it in case something needed to be made? In any event, he was thankful and expressed as such, "Damn...Thanks. I honestly didn't think you would hoard human clothing, but this helps a lot." There even happened to be a small collection of male undergarments, both boxers and briefs... And the pile just so happened to include a leopard-print speedo. Oh, the fun he'd have wearing that around her.

For the moment, he found himself dressed in camouflage khakis complete with interwoven belt, a form-fitting black T-shirt and a First Recon woolen cap. Kind of made him feel like he was back on the front lines, going to war against an unbeatable enemy. How perceptions change though...And now he was stuck on this world. But at the very least, he wasn't alone anymore.

Turning his attention back to Taki, he then took a look at her broken and wrapped arm-blade, asking "Hey....Is that gonna be alright? Hope my fat ass didn't leave you permanently crippled or anything."

The Mantis could only blink in exasperation at his apparent wonder of her cache of clothes. To her, it seemed simple-enough; and her visage twisted in to a small frown. "Why, the fibers are tough and strong, most of the time...", she explained, picking up a beanie from the pile. Tugging slowly on the article, it stretched, but held, a fair distance."...Perfect to unwind, and use for snares, containers; the-like. Weaved vines can only get you so far, compared to these synthetic fibers you humans make. Of course, I'd never wear them...", she concluded, almost spitting out the second-to-last word like a vile curse. Of course, that was natural for a decent majority of the Mamono; clothes were simply things that constricted, confined, and restricted, them. After all, one usually couldn't use their innate physical prowess or extraneous activity, in such apparel. Not to even mention their unique anatomy. How difficult would it be to stuff a tail, into a pair of booty shorts? Or, rather, how awkward would it be to cut it low, or a hole around the appendage? Best to go without, for much of the species.

Her frown lightened up at his apparent concern for her arm. Yet, she cracked a tiny smile, as she turned her arms to the side, to run her remaining hand gently over the bandage."Yeah, don't worry, it'll grow back...", she paused, and almost looked like she was going to laugh. However, she turned her head to the side, and coughed loudly... but Jackson could have sworn he'd hear her murmur, "...Eventually..." Of course, that too, was only logical, to some extent. It was a natural part of their body, like the chitin-esque armor, but it wasn't exactly easy to grow back a body part. Most Mamono had better regenerative abilities than simple humans; but it was no easy manner, to heal-up a broken appendage.

Taki wouldn't let Jackson dwell on it for more than a moment, however, as she clapped her hands together. Turning her head to her new house-mate, she beamed him a tiny smile."...So, shall I show you around? You know the way to the stream, but I can show you my gathering spots. Perhaps some game trails... where I set my--only in the Winter--traps, and the-like." A pause, from the Mamono, and she tilted her head to one side, almost adorably. One of her two antennae gave a quick twitch, and one of her eyebrows lifted."Does that sound good to you?", she paused, and then glanced around the tree."...Or I can show you my supplies. Where I keep everything."

Well, that was a relief at least; he didn't like such a dick now that he knew it would grow back. Still kind of felt bad that it was his near suicide that caused her to not only lose a natural weapon...But literally fall on a blade for him. He nearly missed her muttering and just laughed; well, however long it took, he'd likely still be here.

Upon hearing her suggestions, he paused a bit and contemplated; it would definitely help to get a better understanding of the immediate area. Even if this was her territory, she shouldn't have to worry about him getting lost. That wouldn't be good for her healing, or her sanity for that matter. And he'd made her worry enough as it was.

"Sure...Probably best I try and walk around anyway, get the strength back in my legs. Just...Don't laugh if you see me hobbling like an old man, alright?" At this he couldn't help cracking a grin, adding "I feel stronger, but I don't exactly know how much so I am right now. So...If we could just, you know, take it slow and easy." Of course, he would try and not be a cripple...But the human body wasn't like a Mamono's even with the oddly rejuvenating flora and fauna around, and would take longer to heal.

Immediately, Taki nodded, and shot her new mate a tiny little smile."Of course! We wouldn't want to break your wounds back in...", she affirmed, before leaning over closer to him. Strangely, she took stock of his well being; almost coming too close, as she looked over his body. After but a moment--thankfully enough--she pulled away, and gave a gratified nod."It doesn't look like the fall did, so we're good to go..."

For a moment, the Mantis-girl faltered,and a small blush came to her cheeks. It was a long, awkward moment, but she eventually took his hand in hers. Clasping their fingers together lightly, the Mamono set out. While it wasn't noticeable to the naked eye, she was prompt to point out to him how the leaves and foliage of a hidden 'trail stood in a more perpendicular nature, to that of the typical greenery. Ingenious, really; not only did it hide one's tracks, but it served as a marker. One would only need to glance at the base of a tree or bush, to see how the littered dead matter stood in stark contrast to typical fellings. Luckily enough, it wasn't too hard to notice, once one saw the tell-tale signs of it all.

Continuing onwards, they came to the river, and she gestured upwards, where the slope rose. A mountain in the distance foretold rigorous terrain."Up that way, a day or two's hike, is a harpy-town. They don't come around here too often, though." A quick gesture downwards, towards the river flowing away."... And to the South, there's a waterfall, and one hell of a cliff. Heading West, first, turns it into some heavy crags." She paused for a moment, and directed her gaze at Jackson, instead."...A good rule of thumb, is to not cross the river. " Remaining silent at that, she lead him onwards once more. Around game-trails and harvesting areas; hell, even in a small clearing, just towards the East of her tree, was a wild farming-like area. Of course, it was no plantation, but the place had semi-organized messes of growing tubers, plants, and even a fruit tree or two. Walking up to an apple tree--full-bloom, of course--she stretched up, and plucked forth one; giving it a quick toss to her Marine."Lunch!"

Jackson paused as she seemed to get a little too close; he wasn't hurt, just shaken from the sudden drop. He was about to comment on it too, before she pulled away smiling as she grabbed his hand and starting leading him along. It was like he was on a museum tour with a guide...Except this one wasn't just spouting crap about past events, and she was a good deal easier on the eyes.

Even so, he did as well as one might expect to try and take in what she was teaching him; while he had partaken in many survival courses as part of Delta Force's self-sufficiency training, it was really more geared towards trying to survive long enough to find the next base of operations. Not so much for actually learning to survive off the land for an indefinite period of time.

The mention of a harpy-town brought back the memory of the first encounter he had that landed him here: Amelia, if he recalled. Reminiscing, he knew he was in deep survival mode but still felt a twinge of guilt about how he treated her. Trying to make do in a hostile world - which seemed silly after finding out that none of them wanted to actually kill him - and surviving...The hell kind of life is that, he wondered to himself.

"Don't cross the river, got it..." he replied back, still somewhat lost in thought. Before long, he would see the bounty of her domain: It was like her own little farm, except the farms he was used to grew wheat, rice and other staple crops to feed the various cities. Catching her apple, he paused in eating it. Not because he was scared of it being poisoned, but because this brought back more memories for him. Times he had gone in to either defend a farm from being overrun or to evacuate the farmers that didn't get taken...

It was a rough time, that much he was realizing now. And for a good few moments, should Taki look his way again, she would see his eyes half-glazed over in that thousand-yard-stare. His mind replaying some of the moments of his occupation here on this world, before and after he ordered his squad to desert him. His mind also briefly wandered to Kayla, wondering if she would miss him; no, she would have found someone else by now. Amicable as they might have been, they also had a fairly nasty parting. He then seemed to snap back to reality, eyes going down to the vibrant-colored fruit in his hand, muttering "Thanks" before taking a bite. It was much juicier than expected, the clear liquid seeping past the corners of his mouth as he recoiled a bit, saying "Oopsshit" before wiping with the sleeve of his jacket.

"So, Taki...You still never really told me. Why did you bother saving me in the first place? I mean...What made you want to? I'm sorry that I keep bringing this up and I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but since we're going to be living together for a while, I just kind of want to know: What did you see in me?" he then asked her rather bluntly, taking a seat on a small stone as he continued to devour the delicious fruit.

Of course, Taki did notice his abrupt change. The way his eyes glazed over, and his look went off towards space. What was he thinking about? Oh, how she wanted to know. She needed to know... but what could she say to him? She knew him before he so abruptly changed from their joining... what could she do to rouse him from the pain and questioning discomfort that drifted within his eyes? She was of the species that so rudely took from his comfort and peace... what could the Mantis do to appease that? She could please and entice him all she would like, but how would she soothe the psychological pain that monster-girls had caused. Of course, to some extent, it was a mistake, on his part... but her kind had so promptly enforced it... pushed him on, and on... what could she do to make up for that chase? To make up for all that agony...

...Happy, a smile that split her soft lips. The apple toss was enough to snap him from it, luckily. Taki didn't want to think about how awkward things might have become, had he not been snapped from his trance. Would he revert to the painful distrust from before, that hatred of a gaze that never seemed to leave her every move? No, better that he be returned to the look of content, if he still so enjoyed her. If he didn't... well, that fluttering within her abdomen couldn't lie. To a cold mass, it would turn...

But, of course, her relief at how awkward things might've become, were objectedly forced into the air at his question. For a moment, her eyes only widened, and she stiffened; halfway through a bit from an apple she was prompt to retrieve. After a long, almost solid, minute that drifted by, she pulled the fruit away, and a blush began to blossom generously over her cheeks. "I...", she paused quickly, after but a word, and cleared her throat. Taki's gaze drifted over, away from her mate, to the clearing of her 'farm'. "...am in heat..." Another long moment; she was letting it sink in. That was the truth, of course..."If I'm to be honest, I saw the only strong---well, not at that moment---male in a long time... I...", she paused once more, and swallowed a lump of anxiety, before finishing, "...I couldn't let you die, or somehow walk away..." Quickly, however, she gestured, and her gaze returned to Jackson. Hastily, she wavered her arms about, and stammered--her face turning redder, in embarassment."...B-But that's not all! I mean, I do like you! You used to be such a dick, b-but...", she trailed off, realizing that, once more, she was getting nowhere. After a long pause, with her gaze directed to the ground, she finished, "...Deep inside, I know you're nice. Stubborn, hard-headed, and a bit rough.... but nice. Gentle, when you want to be. Smart, when you aren't butting your head into a wall..."

Jackson just listened as she went on to explain why she bothered to come after him, why she willingly endangered herself just to ensure his survival. To ensure that this Mamono killer wouldn't be taken by the Wolves, or by the Reaper. It was kind of amusing, seeing her tip-toe about as if he would shatter. He appreciated it, but these were all things he knew about himself: He was an asshole at times, especially towards those he deemed enemies to either himself or people he cared about. And he would definitely come across as dickish in those circumstances along with many others.

The bit about her being in heat kind of shocked him for a moment; she rescued him because she was horny? Well, there were worse reasons, he supposed; at least she didn't do what he had said to her from the beginning and keep him around just to toy with his life. Forever holding the guillotine blade above his head and never hinting about when she might drop it.

Her comments about his stark contrasts only made his smile widen a little more, a low laugh leaving him as he replied, "Taki...Look, you don't need to beat around the bush. I know I'm an ass, that I make myself look stupid and put my foot in my mouth more often than I should." Taking a bite of his apple, he then continued, "I was a huge dick, and probably still am to a point. That much won't change easily, and probably will never go away completely." He just shrugged though and finalized with, "Even if you kidnapped me just because you wanted someone to plow you...You still saved my ass."

Pausing for a moment to let her think in his momentary lewdness, he then said "But you know...If you ever do want that itch scratched, I won't object. If it's going to be anything like the last time, it was one of the few times I actually felt human again. So yeah...Certainly won't fight back if you decide to take me." Of course, there was a bit of a playful challenge in his tone and his eyes as if to say "But you're going to have to try real hard to make me want to have sex with you."

Oh, how much better Taki found herself feeling, when Jackson admitted to his faults... to his numerous, numerous faults... The Mantis breathed a sigh of relief, and her lips cracked into a small, if abashed smile. In fact, her cheeks had acquired a light, rosy, hue throughout the conversation; his little Mantis was blushing! Not very vibrantly, of course, but it was noticeable to those that took but a moment to look for it. How adorable it was, to find something so naive in nature, on the visage of a being that could slaughter entire werewolf packs without breaking a sweat.

In fact... were her antennae twitching?

Was her breathing getting quicker?

Why was she staring at him with that dreamy look?!

Her lips spread to speak, even as that soft, purring hum began to fill the air from her. "Dutifully... noted...", she only murmured, even as her eyes began to drift along his body. All of this talk of the actions. All of this lewd murmuring, and suggestions of what had gone on before. This morning, when he had left her mewling like a kitty, for more, without so much as touching her...

Quickly, her steps closed the difference between them, and before Jackson could mutter a protest; her body was meshed to his. Her arms wrapped up around his neck, and her lips were forced right on his. To warmly press and suck, nibbling lightly on his, as if to entice her lover's reactions. Taki's legs, of course, pressed forward against his, and back him up steadily, till 'thump' went the light impact against the opposite peach tree. Hands threaded upwards, into her Marine's hair, and that thick buzz that drifted in the air now rose. Humming and purring throughout the area, a light vibration to the very molecules that surrounded them.

Jackson, needless to say, was quite surprised that Taki was being so forward now; not that he minded, since he had the idea that this morning was probably something that stuck with her. Even though she was the one that said it wasn't a good idea, it was clear now that she had the very opposite of that thought in mind.

It was a great idea, and he had a feeling that a seeding of a different nature was about to occur here.

He let out a slight 'Umh' as she backed him up against a tree, displaying the overall superior physical strength of the Mamono compared to humans, feeling her hands pull him down and starting to devour his mouth with her own. Her kisses hot and passionate, hips rubbing against his firmly to ensure that he would in fact satisfy the growing lust both of them were feeling. The humming quickly drowning out any other distractions, leaving the two of them alone with each other.

His own hands reached down to her pert little butt, helping to make their groins contact more roughly, his growing arousal pressing against her womanhood as he grinned at her once their kissing stopped, "Consider it an apology for this morning. At least now that I'm fueled up, I'll make sure you won't be leaving here unsatisfied."

Little did Jackson know that the produce on this world would be quite different from his own; being grown on Mamono-controlled soil, it produced a natural benefit to both partners. Helping to ensure their respective vitalities were peaked, and she would see that once his newly-acquired garments dropped from his waist that he wasn't lacking in that department. In fact, one could argue he seemed even more excited than before, the exposed hardened length of flesh slowly starting to grind against her entrance, helping to make sure that she well and truly wanted him inside her.

Even as his own clothing hit the floor to make their entwining bodies all the more intimate; her own armor slid away. Like the night before, her emerald chitin slid back, to reveal her pert, firm breasts; but all the more so, her lower regions. Jackson's rigid erection was quick to meet the slick sweetness of her honey-pot,whereas she was quite wet already. The heat of her needing womanhood was all the more enticing against him, as her hips rocked, and rubbed the two tools of union together.

Of course, even as his member was lubed-up in the Mantis' minty juices, she didn't lessen that wild kiss she began with. Taki was all the more passionate in it, in fact, as her chitin slid away to reveal her body. Her hands were quick to clasp at Jackson's head; threading into his hair, as her lips meshed more firmly with his. After but a moment, her lips parted, and her tongue darted forward, seeking to join his in the throws of her heat. That humming sweetness of announced need only continued to fill the air about them; the consumnate desire of a deadly Mamono and her mate.

All the more so energetic, at the grasping of Jackson's strong hands. Her ass rose to the touch, and pressed back against him; firm supple flesh all the riper for the squeezing. As it was, Taki couldn't settle for simple fondling and rubbing. Her rocking hips took on a far more insistent, driving purpose; ever shift of her hips forward ran her wetness up the length of the marine's throbbin' schaft. Now it wasn't nearly as much for simple friction, as it was now for keeps... yet, she was holding back. Clearly, a simply lift of her hips, and she could impale herself on his length, but... From their meshed lips, her impassioned whispers hissed out, to needingly implore of her new-found mate, "T...Take me..."

Jackson grinned as she leaned into him strongly, feeling her athletic figure press more eagerly on his body. Her need growing more and more apparent by the second; of course, he'd figured she'd wanted it back in the treehouse but something had told him to hold off for a moment. And now he was beginning to see that it was a good idea; if things were going to go how he saw them going now, he was going to need all the energy he could muster.

And at her command, he just smirked and said "Gladly", before long that thick tip pressing against her soaked entrance, slowly pushing the folds aside as he slid into her. Inch after inch of his thick shaft was swallowed by her clutching channel, the heat serving to make the experience for him even more pleasurable; it seemed like he had gotten even larger than last time though, especially with how forcefully his member was pushing against her inner walls.

After a few torturous minutes of him pushing and teasing, she would feel that fat head press against her womb's entrance. The impressive rod pulsing inside her appreciatively and his body eager to mate with her again. Unseen to the two of them, the weighty sack was heavily swollen, the fat balls producing copious amounts of sperm for what was to come, the marine beginning to pull back until only the tip remained, thrusting back inside rather abruptly. "Don't worry, Taki; I know better than to leave a lady in wanting...Just don't hold it against me if we don't leave here for a while" he then said to her, his hands helping to move her hips along his iron-hard cock as he worked into a rhythm.

Back
Top Bottom