Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're Not the Boss of Me (AnnaBeth Belle & Whisper Twice)

"You sound irritated," Virginia said on the other end. For herself she'd slept wonderfully well and though she planned to go back to bed for a few more hours sleep, she was sitting at her vanity and applying a little more moisturizer to her face. It had taken a fair bit of scrubbing today after all and she didn't want to ruin her complexion. Virginia wore a heavy black nightgown, lace cutouts at the bodice, and an asymmetrical hem up the right side to show off her leg. "Have you not slept well, darling? Well, a guilty conscience will do that to a person I suppose. Pity. It's going to make you quite irascible in the office tomorrow. But don't worry, I have a plan to tame your anger." Virginia laughed, almost a chuckle, and it was throaty and amused.

"Get your hand away from your cock," she ordered suddenly, guessing Miles was either touching himself or on the verge of it. "Do I need to find something to lock it in?" Virginia threatened. "You don't touch your cock without my permission. I may even make you sit down and pee like a woman if you can't behave."

Waiting a moment and changing her tone from admonishing to directive, Virginia listened to Miles' breathing on the end of the line. "I want you to fuck Candy tomorrow morning. Bring her in on some excuse but leave the door unlocked . Seduce her, don't just bull your way past her pretty panties." Miles could, Virginia knew. If a woman wasn't strong like her, Miles was able to be quite the Lothario. "Make her feel like it's special but I want you to bend her over the arm of the couch, the arm facing the door, and ride her so she knows you're a man, so she feels fully fucked," Virginia drawled out, enjoying the way the syllables lined up in her mouth. "You may not," she said sharply, "cum until I give permission. And when you do pull out for God's sake. I don't want to have to deal with a little indiscretion of yours in a few months. She'll be useless at her job if she's in a family way."

Shaking her head, Virginia frowned and then turned it into a sleek, predatory smile. "Ta ta," she said and hung up.

Miles held the phone to his war long after the call was completed, not moving, until the operator cut in on the line and asked if he wanted a call placed. Without answering, he put the phone back in its cradle. It took him a moment to realize that his mouth was open. He shut it and swallowed slowly. Virginia had always acted jealous of any girl that threw herself at Miles. No, not jealous. Possessive. This, however, was something new. He lay back down into the bed, but he knew it was likely to be useless. How could he sleep after that?

He stared down at the tent in the covers, his manhood had been as hard as a rock as soon as she had called. Miles knew that he wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Real men didn't need their manhoods locked away like she had threatened. Real men could wait a few hours for a woman's cunt. He liked that word and said it aloud with his deep voice. "Cunt." It echoed throughout the room and made his cock pulse a little in anticipation. Patience, Miles thought, all good comes to those who wait.

It would be a long night.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Miles was in the office by six in the morning. If he couldn't sleep, he might as well be productive. He looked especially dapper that day, wearing a three piece navy suit and blue plaid tie. A white carnation, fresh from the florist hung from his lapel. By seven fifteen, he had ensured that his normal morning work had been completed so that he would have time with Candy later. By seven thirty, when Virginia entered his office to mark his calendar, he was practicing his putting using a whiskey glass, quite pleased with himself.

"I'll make some time for you to get at least nine in today, Mr. Sterling," Virginia said. "I hear your chip shot is improving, or so says the gossip in the canteen." After one final check of his schedule, Virginia nodded and stuck the pencil she'd been using behind her ear in a deliberately sexy gesture. Miles, she noted, had taken pains to not let the lack of sleep interfere with his image. Obviously he'd had a straight razor shave from the barber downstairs this morning. Only the scrape of whispering steel could bring that look to his skin and accent the strong line of his jaw. He also smelled of the shaving soap and it was a nice counterpoint to the subtle, delicate fragrance of the carnation.

"You look quite handsome today, sir," she said loudly enough for Candy to hear through the open door. "If you don't need anything else, I'll be outside." For half an hour she worked steadily, hearing the golf ball tinkle into the glass or occasionally miss and rumble off the edge of the carpet. When she heard him call for her, Virginia just snapped her fingers to make sure the younger girl heard and then pointed towards Miles office. "Take care of whatever it is. I need to concentrate on this."

"But, he asked for you, Virginia." Candy looked confused.

"Shh," Virginia said and frowned between the file she was reading and the letter in her typewriter.

Candy fluttered between worry and happiness. Normally it was Virginia that got called in, sometimes for hours, to handle Mr. Sterling's personal correspondence and other secretarial duties. But he'd let her take a letter the other day and let her kiss him and bought her the new earrings she wore today. Maybe...

Giddy with imagination, the young woman stood and almost ran into the office. Virginia heard the door shut but not the final heavy snick of the lock catching.

"Um, Virginia is busy, Mr. Sterling," Candy said, her dictation notebook and pencil held nervously between her hands. The young woman, barely twenty, was short where Virginia was elegantly tall, and had a Nebraska corn fed curve to her hips and bosom. She wore lipstick that was far too mature for her and had her light brown hair pulled back in imitation of Virginia's, though without the same sophistication. Candy looked at Mr. Sterling and twisted in place, nervous and excited. "She told me to come see what you needed," she gushed. "I...what do you need me for?"

Miles smiled at Candy's nervousness. "Actually, I think you'll be able to provide exactly what I need," he said as he sunk another putt. Clink. In the hole. He laid the putter against the wall and advanced slowly towards Candy and stopped about a foot away from her. His eyes never left hers. "Would you be a dear for me and pull the Toby file and bring it in?" He laid a hand on her shoulder as he said so, and they were strong on her soft shoulder.

Candy practically shivered at his touch and nodded. "Right away, Mr. Sterling." Jack Toby was an old vaudevillian actor, quite content doing comedies off-Broadway. He was a client for life. No need to go over things. But pretenses had to be made. Miles took off his jacket and hung it on a peg near the door.

Candy returned with the file and it was fairly large. Toby was not prolific, but he was certainly old, and that meant he'd seen more than his fair share of parts over the years. Candy moved to sit down in the chair across from his desk when, with a hand on her waist, Miles stopped her. "Set the file on my desk. We'll get to it in a moment. Have you ever held a putter before?"

It was a wonder that Miles enjoyed the submissive side for he seemed almost a natural at this. In less than five minutes, he had her attempting to putt with him behind her, his large frame dwarfing her smaller one as they pressed together, their arms and hands interlocked as he guided her body into making the perfect putt.

Candy was flushed with excitement and she thought that Miles must be too. At least, she thought that was his shaft hardening behind her, pressed against her soft rear. And if it was? She had to stop herself from biting her lip thinking about how big it must be. Clink. In the hole. She smiled and spun around, beaming at her boss and he shared that smile with her. He was so handsome and she couldn't help it. She leaned in and kissed his lips again, knowing he would push her away.

But this time, Miles did not. His arms wrapped around her again and he embraced her, luxuriating in the kiss and returning it with an equal passion. It was Candy who pulled back, flustered. She had wanted this, but had never expected...

"Mr. Sterling, I--" He quieted her by putting a hand to her lips.

"Let's not ruin things with words when actions can so better impart what we mean to say."

She moaned into his next kiss as he pulled on her blouse, breaking the kiss for only a moment to let it come off her head and fall to the floor. Their entwined bodies moved towards the couch, her skirt hitting the ground somewhere in the middle. She moved to lie on the couch and he stopped her. "No, not like that. We don't have time."

He leaned her over the couch arm and pulled down her panties revealing the quivering petal lips they contained. Then, he dropped his own pants. "Please hurry, Mr. Sterling," Candy moaned. "I can hardly stand it!"

Miles needed on encouragement. He pushed forward. Clink. In the hole.

Miles was quivering deep inside Candy. Her pretty little pussy lips were stretched thin around the girth of his cock and their combined moisture made the tiny wisp of her pubic hair look frosted. She was grabbing at the slick leather of the couch cushions, trying and failing to get a hold as Miles pounded into her from the rear. With each thrust her hips and tummy were driven into the arm of the couch, making her gasp out. Candy's head was down, twisting from side to side, and Miles had a double grip on her hips, using the leverage to pull her to him with each powerful thrust he made.

Virginia stood in the doorway, arms crossed below her breasts and a disapproving look on her face. She'd been there for a few minutes but both of them had been so busy fucking that neither Miles nor Candy had noticed. It was Miles who noticed first and Virginia quickly caught his eye and with a nod gestured for him to keep going. The break in rhythm was enough for Candy to push up onto her hands and she tossed her hair, quite in disarray now, out of her sweaty face. "Oh my God, Mr. Sterling, you're so-" She screamed when she caught sight of Virginia and tried to stand up and cover herself. Miles easily bent her back across the arm of the couch with one of his powerful hands between her shoulder blades and continued stroking in and out of her.

"When you're quite finished," she emphasized the word quite with an arch tone, "Mr. Sterling, please send Candy out to me." Even though Candy was crying now, in shame and fear, her young little body continued to urge Miles' cock deeper into her pussy and she began to tremble with the power of her approaching orgasm. Virginia nodded to Miles, giving permission, then turned and walked out. This time the door latched.

"Mister...Mister...Mister Sterling. Oh God what are you doing to me. Oh God, oh my God!" One of Candy's legs came off the floor and shook uncontrollably as she was driven over the edge by her employers thick, powerful cock. Her pussy fluttered around and then contracted hard onto Miles' cock, threatening to trap him there and make him spend himself inside her pussy if he didn't control himself.

Miles watched the door close and bit his lip. Having Virginia watch him take Candy had been one of the most erotic moments of his life. He felt his orgasm rising quickly and Cindy's orgasm almost pushed him over the edge. Her cornpone pussy clamped down hard on his urban-raised cock, but he refused to be less of a man twice in as many days. She cried out in a mixture of pleasure and disappointment as he wrenched his cock out of her. His hot seed erupted from his head and covered the poor girl's round, midwest ass.

In expert fashion, a tissue was quickly procured and he'd wiped his member and rebuttoned his trousers before Candy had even finished her orgasm. He moved to her side and knelt down next to her. The post-coital euphoria mixed with the shame and fear of being caught and Candy began to cry. Miles caressed her cheek and whispered sweet things into her ear, about how wonderful she was, how long he'd wanted to do this, and how he wasn't sorry how it happened or what happened during it. It wasn't ideal, but Virginia was a professional, he explained. He held her until she stopped crying.

Then, with all the attention he had, he helped clean Candy up, wiping her off and getting her clothes back on. She kept sniffling throughout the procedure and he kept wiping tears away and giving her tender kisses on the cheek. By the time he had finished wiping the smears of her makeup off and she was ready to face the world again, she was even laughing a little.

Candy lay a hand over Mike's left and he covered it with his right. "I don't want to go out there. I don't want to face her."

He squeezed her hands gently and kissed her softly on the cheek. "But you must. We all have a job to do. We all must do what must be done. You'll do fine." He put a hand on her cheek and caressed it with his thumb, then turned her towards the door and patted her on the rear. Candy moved hesitantly to it, unlatched it, and walked out.

Miles smiled and moved back to his desk. He been good today. Much better than yesterday. He would have no trouble sleeping tonight, no guilty conscience to assuage. He smiled and opened his calendar.

The crack of Virginia's hand slapping Candy carried through into Miles office. Candy cried out and stumbled back against the wall. Already the pale imprint of Virginia's palm on her cheek was filling back with blood, bringing the real, stinging pain with it. "You stupid, careless little girl," Virginia said. Said, not shouted, said in a firm tone full of disapproval and kept under control fury.

"I'm sorry!" Candy said and held her hands up defensively in front of her as Virginia advanced. "Please! Please, Miss Byrum it just happened!" Her voice trembled with fear and the poor girl tried to shove her way into the wall, as if she was seeking a cave to hide in from the tigress who was coming at her.

"Things do not just happen in this office," Virginia scolded, stopping so close to Candy that their breasts were almost touching. "Carelessness does not just happen. Your panties did not just happen to end up about your ankles," she said, punctuating each instance with cold, precise diction. "How dare you. How dare you risk damaging Mr. Sterling's reputation! The reputation of this company! And for what, a little bit of some farm girl's cunny? A quick little fuck?" she watched as Candy flinched from the foul words, probably only having ever heard them whispered among nervous titters from her more daring friends back home.

"Please don't say that. Please don't say those horrid words!" Candy bawled, hiding her face in her hands. "Please, please stop it! He-"

"He what?" Virginia interrupted. "Raped you? Please," she sneered and then took hold of both of Candy's wrists in her hands and forced them down away from her face. Virginia leaned in, giving the girl no room to move her head, and spoke very quietly and very firmly. "You listen to me and you listen good. The only thing that is wrong about this is that you didn't close and lock the door. A man like Mr. Sterling has urges, needs. He's incredibly powerful and busy and a man like him needs release now and then. Take a letter, take a dick, you do whatever Mr. Sterling needs and you do it right and you make sure no one else knows about it. Do you understand me? Do you?"

Bawling, Candy gave a trembling nod.

Virginia waited until she was sure the girl really understood, then pulled the child to her breast in a comforting, motherly embrace. Half walking, half carrying her, Virginia got her back into Miles office and laid her down on the couch. A snap of her fingers and a point to the corner and Miles went over to the concealed cabinet and brought out a pillow and a blanket. Virginia tucked the still sobbing Candy in as if putting her to bed, then sat beside her on the couch, rubbing her hair and back and murmuring soothing nonsense until the girl fell asleep, occasionally giving a wet hiccup from crying so much. Only then did she rise and look at Miles.

"She will be fine," Virginia told him. "I'll take care of it." She walked to Miles, never looking away from his eyes, and sniffed at his face and collar. "You smell like slut," she said, but reached out and caressed the side of Miles' cheek before pulling him down into a scorching open-mouthed kiss. "You taste like her mouth too," she whispered. "Enjoy yourself?"

Miles drank in the kiss offered by Virginia. "Of course I did, ma'am," he said, freely able to speak now that Candy was asleep. "I did what you asked, perfectly, to the letter. You know how much that pleases me." He looked down at the sleeping Candy. "And the task itself held a certain charm as well," he said with a wry smile and a chuckle.

He moved towards his bar setup and poured some whiskey in a glass with two ("no more, certainly never less, Miles") cubes of ice and brought it back to the woman that gave him so much pleasure. "That was masterful. She's completely dependent upon your silence now, and grateful for it too. She'll be more devoted to you than ever. And this will stop all the flirts, while still leaving her pliant for more of my needs if you ever deem it necessary again. How you always manage it so perfectly is beyond me." He smiled and knelt down, kissing her knees through her stockings and running his hands over her legs and ass.

"You've always treated me so well, ma'am, and you work so hard. Let me help you as you helped me yesterday."

Virginia sipped at the whiskey, enjoying that Miles had gotten it without her needing to tell him and that he prepared it precisely as she liked it. He really was a treasure and did deserve a reward. The fact that Candy was there and my find out any moment added a spice to it all. She nodded and caressed the side of his head then spread her legs wider, opening herself to him though he'd have to contort to bring his face in contact with her pussy. "Take off my panties," she instructed him. She wore those, a garter belt, stockings and a light slip underneath her skirt. to smooth the lines out. "Take them off, but leave everything else in place. Fold them so my scent is in the middle then you may fuck your cock into them while you service me with your talented mouth," she ordered and felt herself grow aroused at the thought. Of how it would look. Glancing about, Virginia stilled Miles with a raised finger, then moved to stand where she'd be able to look in the mirror and watch them as he did his task.

"Go on, love. Make me see the face of God," she whispered and looked over into the mirror to watch her man show his devotion to his Goddess.

Miles crawled on his his hands and knees over to Virginia's new position and looked up her skirt to where his prize lay. His hands reached carefully up her skirt until he found her panties. A wet spot was forming in the center and he traced his fingers up her slit, past her sensitive bud, and found the very edge of her panty line.

Slowly, carefully, so as not to disturb her garter belt or twist her slip, he peeled her panties down like he was rolling his old military blanket. They slipped down past her hips and hovered for a moment, her pussy lips not wanting to part from the sweet nectar that had been left on the cloth. And then, there it was to behold, Virginia's perfect pussy, its petal lips wide and inviting, seeming to beckon Miles in.

But he couldn't yet. He carefully folded her panties and unbuttoned his own fly, pulling out his manhood once more. It had grown hard at the sight of Virginia. Now, he was ready.

His head entered the darkness of her slip and he contorted to fit inside the tight space that Virginia had allowed him until he was a breath away from her wet lips. He lay there, breathing hard for a moment, luxuriating in the scent that emanated from her depths. It was sweet and musky at the same time, and it gave him a head rush being this close. Her own slit seemed to be breathing back at him, in her arousal. He knew that it was time. His tongue came out and he closed the last space between them and he began to lick up and down her slit, applying pressure every time he found her hole or reached her sensitive nub. A shiver ran through his body. This was paradise.

This was control. Not moving figures around on a ledger book or dictating letters. Not hiring or firing or sending people scurrying to do their jobs. That was just power that sprang from money and vision and careful planning. Power was enslaving the Israelites to drag massive blocks across the desert and pile them into the Pyramids. Control was being the clever little Greek who showed them how to balance an enormous teak and bronze chased door on perfectly crafted hinges so that they swung open at the push of a finger. Control was knowing that it wasn't Miles' money she was after, or even his baby. Control was taking everything Miles was and had built and focusing it on her and her alone, in arranging it so that he begged her to offer up his tongue and lips and mouth to bring her joy.

Virginia smiled and caressed Miles' head through her skirt and briefly tightened her thighs around it, hugging him intimately and reminding him that she was in charge. Her panties had been wet and clung to her arousal. That left her pussy feeling cold and wanting comfort when it was bared. Virginia sighed happily as Miles tongue began to love her. A tongue or a kiss on skin was a wonderful feeling but it was simple to divorce the feeling from the sensation and simply make the tongue feel like a tongue, nothing more. But when it came to her pussy, Virginia was unable to separate the sensation and the feeling. Miles' first touch brought a deep, satisfied groan from her perfectly lipsticked mouth, then another as he slid it back to the top of her lips and gently parted them to find her button at the top. Soon Virginia began to thrust her hips in time with Miles' tongue, making it penetrate her pussy and then dragging it back along the length of her slit. "Lips," she murmured and urged him to focus his lips on her clit. Virginia swallowed deeply and then put the first two knuckles of her hand in her mouth. She bit down on them to silently ride the pleasure and let it bring her close to the edge of wonder.

The mirror showed her body rolling wantonly, pressing her sex into Mile's' head that was just a bulge under her skirt. Some of Virginia's hair had some loose and flipped in sensual disarray. Miles was hunched over, one hand holding onto her thigh, the other with her panties in it, wrapped around his cock that he was hunching into them. Miles, this powerful man, this man who could sweep any women off her feet, was fucking his cock into her panties like a dog while she made him eat her pussy.

It was too much. She had to have him. Virginia all but shoved Miles back to drag his head out from under her skirt, then put a heel on the top of his chest and pushed him back until he was on the ground on his back. She kicked her panties out of his hand and then pulled up her skirt and slip in one desperate movement, leaving them bunched around her trim waist and her wet, moist sex and damp patch of hair atop it exposed. "In me," she ordered and sank down, letting Miles guide his cock so that she was able to bottom out at the base of him. "In me," she groaned, head thrown back, and felt wonderfully stretched and full. "Cum inside me, Miles. Cum inside me," she said, voice ragged and on the edge of abandon. As she felt him tense beneath her, ready, Virginia grabbed Miles' shirt with both hands and let her head fall forward, silently riding out her orgasm. Her grip was tight, not caring if she got flesh underneath as well as his starched dress shirt, and her cunt contracted equally tightly around Miles' cock and then began to flutter as she soared.

Miles loved the taste of Virginia's slit and he lapped up her juices like the obedient creature he was. When she commanded his lips, he moved them up to her clit and wrapped them around her sensitive nub. He sucked on it, rhythmically as he tongue took turns between swirling around it and flicking it up and down in double time to his sucking motion. Everything had a rhythm to it, a song to it, and if you ever got out of sync, you could trip yourself or your partner. But Miles was an expert dancer and could keep rhythm perfectly.

Suddenly, though, he found himself on his back, and Virginia on top of him, riding him. He let her. How could he not? She was his Goddess. Let her take all of him. Even when she ripped out chest hairs with her passion, he felt pleasure. For he knew that Virginia needed him. To have a woman like that need him was better than the sex itself.

When she came, he did as well. Her pussy clamped around his cock and he began to pulse inside of her, another beat in the rumba of their passionate embrace. He felt his hot, masculine seed fill her wet, warm cove and he arched his back and grabbed hold of carpet, trying his best not to scream her name to the heavens.

Then, he collapsed and his breathing slowed and he looked up at Virginia through sweat-blurred eyes and smiled. "Yours," he whispered. "Yours..."

And so our story concludes, not with a whimper but with a bang. :)

Thank you as always to Whisper Twice for writing with me and being an amazing partner!!!

Back
Top Bottom