Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're Not the Boss of Me (AnnaBeth Belle & Whisper Twice)

Carnegie Casting was the agency to get involved with if you were an up and coming star in New York City in 1955. Whether you wanted to be seen on Broadway, Radio City Music Hall, or 30 Rockefeller Plaza, the agents at Carnegie Casting would make sure that you were the name on people's lips.

On the top floor of the offices at Carnegie, Miles Sterling, president of the company looked out over the Manhattan skyline, sipping a glass of whiskey. A cigarette hung from his other hand, its smoke curling up around the ceiling. He wore a 3 piece suit, and wore it well. Woman wanted to know him and be around him. Men wanted to be him. The world, as it were, was his oyster. But, as Miles watched the sky become dark across the horizon, the oranges and reds of the sunset falling into purples and blues, another day setting on his empire, he knew that he was not in control of his destiny.

Sitting behind him, watching him, was his secretary. And it was she, Miles knew, who was in control.

Virginia 'No, you may not call me Ginny' Byrum was watching Miles, but she was also giving her attention to his cigarette. The ash was getting dangerously close to falling and that just wouldn't do. Not that she was going to clean it up or that Miles couldn't replace anything the ash ruined a hundred times over, but because it was a sign he was distracted and not in the moment. There were times when that was okay. Running a company like Carnegie Casting adequately was a formidable task. Running it like a champion thoroughbred on the track was a superhuman feat that few were capable of and Miles Sterling was one of them. Believing him to be pondering something important, Virginia simply lifted the ashtray on its stand and set it under his hand so that any ash would fall into it.

Miles' office was as perfect for him and his clients as she could make it. With the memories of the Korean War getting softer with time, and the nostalgic shine of WWII seeming incredibly romantic and a sign of true American spirit, she had his medals and ribbons and rank and whatever all that glittery stuff men in uniform wore as jewelry made into a display with a few pictures showing a younger Miles at sea commanding his ship, or meeting with the great admirals and statesmen of the day. In one Senator Wagner, that powerhouse politician of over twenty years, was shaking Miles' hand as a pretty girl that wasn't Virginia mimed pinning new rank on his uniform. Miles the patriot, the veteran, the leader was established for anyone in his office to note. Off to the side, almost banished were some heads of animals taken on safari and a truly tasteless mounted Sailfish that Virginia secretly loathed. It was important for his image with other men but if it ever went even slightly out of style Virginia had a fantasy of having some workers slide it out of the window and she would watch as it fell to the concrete far below.

Maybe it would spear that bitch Ellen.

Smiling at the thought, perfectly deep matte red lipsticked lips kept closed to avoid getting any on her teeth, Virginia finished her survey of Miles' office and found everything just so. Very modern and up to date, like the multiple phones sitting on his desk or her latest model IBM typewriter on her desk just outside his office. It was always, always, one model newer than Miles' junior secretary, the one who handled the tedious stuff that Virginia knew the girl was capable of. Everything large, and certainly all access to her boss, went through Virginia and anyone who tried to circumvent the process didn't do it twice. She'd once sweetly told a senior VP that if he tried to walk past her desk to see Miles without an appointment again she'd polish her heels with his blood.

He made appointments from that point on.

Access to Miles was about spending his time for maximum profit and maximum impact. The company had lots of money but only one Miles Sterling and only so many hours in a day. Guarding those hours was her job. Controlling Miles was her pleasure.

Standing up, Virginia showed to be a sleekly tall woman for the 50s, much taller than the models they used in ads. Her hips nicely flared out just enough to fill her skirt and give her backside a delightful twitch when she walked and then her full breasts combined with her trim waist - no bulky foundation garments for her! - hinted at an hourglass figure without guite exaggerating it. Pencil skirt in dark grey wool with a cream colored blouse tucked into it, the three-quarters sleeves ending mid-forearm and a wide leather belt to bring the ensemble together. Stockings of course, snugly strapped to a garter belt underneath, and a sturdy bra that shaped her breasts into the feminine ideal. Unlike many women though Virginia was defiant with her hair style, not going for the Italian style craze made popular by Three Coins in a Fountain. Instead she left her blonde hair long, pulled back over the right side of her forehead and given volume by rollers the night before, the rest of it curling in deep slow rolls that drew the eyes from her face down to her breasts or her bottom. Disconcertingly grey eyes, full brows, and a sensual, kissable mouth made Virginia a frequent daydream among the men in the company.

Not that she was interested. Who would be when she possessed Miles?

Too bad he was married. That no longer quite as pretty girl in the picture had become Mrs. Miles Sterling and would remain so until she died. Living apart was acceptable, divorce wasn't and would put a stain on Miles' image She was off in that want to be New York on the West Coast, Los Angeles, and happy with her sunny and bright lifestyle and the freedom from Miles' social and business schedule. Virginia had hired a firm to hire a detective to check up on her regularly and his reports came across Virginia's desk every two weeks detailing which young cabana boy she was fucking or how much liquor she'd had the night of an opening and the fool she'd made of herself. Virginia would read the reports then put them in the special bin to be burned in the building's incinerator. No need for Miles to worry himself.

Walking to his desk, Virginia sat on the corner of it and crossed one leg over the other, pulling the skirt very tight across her hips to do so, and letting one foot in its closed toe heels dangle just so. Leaning back on her hands, she arched her body just a little to pull her breasts and figure into proper definition.

"Miles," she said in a low, confident voice, "finish up and come to me. Bring the whiskey, leave the cigarette."

Miles stiffened at Virginia's words and a shiver of pleasure went down his back as he knew he had to obey. He bent down slightly and extinguished the cigarette in the ashtray. Smoke bellowed from it for a moment as it was smothered and a flare of light seemed to come from both it and the horizon as the last bit of sun and fire dipped below the horizon and was put out by his hand.

He turned towards Virginia, his hand slightly shaking with anticipation. The ice in the glass clinked slightly and he tried to hide it, not wanting sound to disturb her enjoyment. "I'm still deciding what to do with Felix," he said, as he moved slowly to her side. Felix was the Vice President of Programming at NBC and he was sporting a fresh black eye after one of Carnegie's actresses slapped him. "I've put Connie in Betty Ford, of course. She has always had a problem with uppers and this was a good excuse as any to finally get her admitted. But Felix will want more than that."

He was inches from Virginia now and he revelled in the smell of her perfume, always subtly, but always present. His head lowered and his chin touched his upper chest as his confidence left him in the presence of this amazing woman. "I have come, ma'am, as you called."

So that's what it was, a personnel decision. When required to, as he'd done during the war, Miles could make split second decisions and invariably got them right. If given time and a chance though, he preferred to think out his other ones and their long term implications. VPs came and went, but so did actresses. Overall a VP had a slightly longer shelf life than an actress, but the actress had her darling fans who showed their appreciation by buying anything she touched. Money, as her father had often said, made the monkey dance. Having worked closely with Miles for years Virginia knew what to do. She could run the company in his absence but that wasn't how she preferred her power. Miles would figure out the right course of action and take care of it.

"Yes, you have and that makes me so very, very happy, darling." Virginia put a fingernail just under Miles' chin and lifted it up so he would look her in the eyes. "You look so handsome today. I've been wanting to tell you all day but it wasn't the right time." Letting go of his chin, Virginia reached down and took the glass from Miles' hand and took a sip of his whiskey. A thick red print of her lips was left around the rim of the glass that she sat on the desk beside them.

Slowly, watching Miles' face, Virginia unbuttoned her blouse, starting at the top and stopping just before it disappeared into her skirt. Taking his hand, she slid it inside, sighing at the feel of his hand on her skin and then drawing it under the cup of her bra and atop her right breast. "Mmm, your hands are so warm, baby." Directing them, directing his touch, Virginia fondled herself with Miles' hand and then let it lay still, nipple poking hard into his masculine palm.

"Undo my bra and kiss them," she whispered. "Uh uh," Virginia corrected when he started to remove the hand from her breast. "Just your left hand."

Miles was already breathing hard as Virginia took control of him. He had been strong all day, and had made so many important decisions. Now, he needed to give back the control that Virginia had allowed him to use all day. Now, he needed to be supplicant.

"I'm glad my hands are warm enough for you, ma'am," he said as he reached his left hand over her shoulder and down her back until he found the fasteners. There were three holding them together and, if he had been allowed to use both hands or even just his right, this would have been no issue. Miles' left hand, however, was not dominant, nor had it been as strong since he had taken a wound in the shoulder during the war. But Virginia never did things without a reason. And Miles knew she must want to show that he can even be strong when he was weak. He fumbled with the fasteners once, twice, but on the third, he got a hold and undid her bra.

He moved quickly now, having wasted precious time and bent in front of her, pushing the bra up and over her left breast. His lips, still wet from the taste of whiskey, surrounded Virginia's nipple and he kissed it tenderly, then passionately, and then took it fully in his mouth and suckled on it devotedly. His right hand, still covering her other breast, began to knead it slightly. He looked up at his Mistress, looking for her approval.

"Yes," she whispered, drawing out the sound as Miles' lips found her nipple. The cool of the whiskey evaporating mingled with the air on her wet nipple when he removed his mouth and brought it to an even tighter point. Its twin echoed the response, though much warmer and covered by Miles' hand as his squeezing brought a different, heavier response to the base of her stomach. For a moment her eyes fluttered shut, so good was Miles at his task, and when they came back she looked down to see him looking up at her. Adoring her. Obeying her.

"Good man," Virginia said and stroked Miles cheek with the back of her hand. "You're making me very happy with you. Making me glad that when everyone else is gone, when you're done being so strong and so firm and in charge that I, and only me, can tell you what to do. That I can possess you." Now her hand slid towards the back of Miles' head and she pulled his face tighter into her breast. Her grip was firm, not vicious and she subtly directed the movement of his tongue and lips and once his teeth. That brought a sweet hiss from Virginia and a flush to her neck as she pulled him back. Pushing on his chest, she made enough room to stand in front of him and deftly refastened her bra and did up her blouse. The only hint he'd suckled was the dampness on her nipple inside the bra and between her legs.

"Fix your hair," she commanded then walked to the door of his office and opened it. Voice different now, chirpier, she asked so that his junior secretary could also hear. "Will there be anything else tonight, Mr. Stirling? Candy and I will be heading home if not, sir."

Miles stood up swiftly at her command, a groan escaping from his lips as he was denied all too soon the pleasure of serving Virginia. His hand entered the the inner breast pocket of his suit and pulled out a small, black comb. Quickly, with a few quick swipes, he returned his hair to its proper place. Miles got a haircut every Thursday morning, the same cut each and every time. It knew how to obey his commands as well as he knew how to obey hers at this point.

He tried to control his breathing. He wanted more. He wanted Virginia to--

No, he said to himself, forcing his hands to steady and his comb to go back into his pocket. He smoothed his suit by habit and let out a single shudder more. If Virginia wanted to stop, he would be able to do so for her.

"No, I think I can finish up here alone, Virginia," he said, his first few words quivering before he regained his commanding tone. "But I'll need you both here early tomorrow. The Jonesboro triplets will be coming in and I want to impress them. We can't have Saxonby pick them up." Saxonby Associates was their chief casting rival and their foray into Hollywood casting had started to pull a significant amount of business away from Carnegie.

"Yes, Mr. Sterling. Candy and I will come in by 8," before banks opened and much earlier than most of the talent woke up. "I will make sure that everything is just so for the three Jonesboro girls," Virginia stated.

"Oh, and Mr. Sterling?" she said in a mock-admonishing tone, turning back towards him. "Please don't try to do any job that's not mine to take care of. Let me handle it. You remember what happened list time you tried to use my typewriter." To Candy it sounded like Virginia was being a little sassy with her boss about his being unable to use the modern Type B IBM electric typewriter. What she was really doing was forbidding Miles from taking care of himself, from masturbating, without her permission.

"See you in the morning, sir. Sleep well."

Smiling sweetly, she left his office and closed the door.

The next morning, before 8:00, she was in Mr. Sterling's office, arranging his day. Virginia was sitting in his chair behind his enormously broad and heavy desk. His calendar was open in front of her and several lesser important peoples' were also open but off to the side. She referenced them and made notations in pencil, denying some and allowing others to make it onto Miles'. Both office doors were open so she could hear and see when Candy came in. The younger woman was never late but neither was she often early. How Candy avoided the disaster of a missed subway car or a run in her stockings that necessitated a change was a mystery.

Finished, she reversed the pencil and used the eraser end to spin the dial on the phone. "Yes, this is Mr. Sterling's secretary. Please ring me in his office when he enters the building. And ring my desk when the Jonesboro clients show up unless it's before Mr. Sterling arrives then ring me at his desk. Please repeat my instructions," she said and waited, nodding as the person on the other end confirmed. "Thank you."

Triplets. Redheads. Cuter than a bug each one of them and with grossly over-inflated opinions of their worth. They'd be fools not to sign with Carnegie but women were often fools. Not her, not Virginia Byrum. She'd always known precisely how to get along in this world and it wasn't by fawning coquettishly over men. The way to get ahead was to take control behind the scenes and be a cool, formidable assistant in public. Virginia had no title, no personal office, no real power except that when she spoke it was with Mr. Sterling's authority and my didn't they jump to get things done then?

Smiling, she sat back in his chair, behind his desk, in his seat of power and enjoyed the day before it began. Poor Miles. She'd have to be extra nice to him today.

Miles met Candy on the way into the office at almost precisely eight o'clock and accompanied her up to his office. They parted ways at her desk and he walked into his office to find Virginia sitting in his desk as she was most mornings. He shut the door behind him and moved to her side, without hesitation. He knelt down next to her and kissed her hand which dangled at the side of the office chair.

"I have refrained from what you have forbade, ma'am," he whispered as he knelt, his calves bearing the brunt of his weight. "It was hard after your wonderful gifts to me last night, but I did what you asked as I always strive to do." He smiled up at her. "Tell me how I should run the company today, ma'am."

Without looking over, Virginia reached out her hand and caressed the side of Miles' face, then ran it under his chin and back again. He smelled amazing, masculine after shave, the expensive milled soap she'd instructed to be bought for him, leather of his shoes and belt and the mysterious smell of wool that hung around mens' suits. She loved it and it always raced her heart, and other body parts, to be around it.

"It's in your calendar," she said and tapped it with the end of her pencil. "Nothing unusual and I am certain you've sorted out the Felix issue and will handle it today, darling. The only sticky business is the Jonesboro triplets. Offer them industry rates plus twenty-two percent and no cut of the back end." No back end because that's where the real money was and twenty-two because it meant it couldn't be divided neatly by three and they'd argue it up to twenty-four which was less than what Carnegie was prepared to go as a maximum. "Oh, and make sure you do it when their lawyer isn't on his game. Maybe I'll need to do some filing in your office," she mused. "Give him my rump to stare at and twitch it like a fakir taming a cobra until he signs and then he's stuck."

"Yes," she said in decision. "That's settled then." Putting the pencil down she turned the chair to face Miles and leaned forward, holding his head between both of her hands and almost touching his lips with her own. "I don't have time to release you this morning, darling. But if you make this deal work and buy Candy and I lunch and something small from Tiffany's to celebrate, less than a hundred dollars, then I'll..."

Leaning forward further still, she pressed her mouth to his ear and flicked out her tongue, delicately licking the lobe. "...let you have my mouth under your desk tonight," she whispered. Virginia had introduced Miles to oral sex, something not at all common even in this modern era, and he was an immediate slave to it.

Miles couldn't help but smile like a boy when he heard what his potential prize might be. "I'll make you proud, ma'am," he said, and he always tried to. He was shivering in need, desperately wanting was was right in front of him, but could not have. Other men might have reached out to grab Virginia right then and there, but never, never Miles. Virginia had taught him that a real man doesn't need to control others. A real man could always control himself.

He steadied his shaking and kissed Virginia's hand again. Then, he stood up and pressed on the intercom in his office. "Candy, my first appointment will be here shortly. Have three cups of tea prepared and two coffees. No, make them Irish coffees."

Then, he sprung into action, moving furniture in his office until the large couch where the twins would sit were facing so they couldn't see the filing cabinets at all whereas the other chair where their lawyer would most likely sit would have a perfect view. He didn't even break a sweat. "All prepared for your plan, ma'am."

Just then, the intercom buzzed. "Mr. Sterling, your 8:30 is here a little early. Shall I have them sent in?"

Virginia shook her head when Miles reached for the intercom switch. "I'll tell them you'll be out in a minute to meet them. Stroke their egos a little, Miles. The personal reception and then bringing them into your office will make them feel special. Be sure to kiss the cheek of each one, let your hands linger just a moment on them. Not enough to be a cad," she instructed, "but enough to make them think you're interested." Virginia didn't care if Miles was or was not interested in getting under the skirts of one or all three of them. It might be amusing to watch him. The only thing she did care about was controlling his sexuality so there'd be no fun and games without her explicit permission. "You're a powerful, handsome man whose wife isn't around. They'll get damp between their legs thinking they might be able to bag you as a Sugar Daddy. Encourage it. They'll more readily agree to what you want." Stepping close, she adjusted his tie, patted the breast of his suit jacket, and walked out of the office.

Virginia made sure she backed out, her derriere the first thing the triplets lawyer would see, and she tensed it a little bit as she pulled the double doors to Miles' office shut. Turning around, she gave a cool professional look to the lawyer and completely ignored the girls. "Mr. Sterling will be out shortly." There was no offer of coffee or tea or any asking if they were comfortable. It was important that they feel the contrast between how she was presenting herself and how Miles' warm, masculine dominance would make them glad to escape her and be under his approving, paternal gaze.

The fact she enjoyed the ice queen role was icing on the cake.

Sitting at her desk, making sure again that as she smoothed her skirt down over her rear before sitting that the lawyer could notice it, Virginia crossed her hands on her desk and simply stared at him.

"I'm a big fan of yours and wondered if I could get your autographs," Candy gushed, already reaching for her autograph book and pen. Slowly Virginia turned her head and fixed the younger woman with a stare that included an arched eyebrow. Flustered, the young woman blushed and stammered out an apology as she put it away. Before the triplets could agree, Virginia spoke. "Go fix your hair," she ordered Candy then watched as Candy left the office.

"You didn't have to be so mean to her," one of the triplets said. "She just wanted an autograph."

Completely ignoring her, Virginia again returned her calm, steady gaze to the lawyer and waited on Miles to make his appearance while the triplets held a whispered conversation behind their hands. No doubt it was about Virginia. They probably thought it was bothering her. Silly girls. Did the queen bee care, even know, what her daughter bees did so long as they brought pollen back to the hive? Let the drones, like Miles, worry about their opinions.

Queens didn't care.

The door of Miles' office flew open and he strode into the reception area like Santa Claus on Christmas Day. A bright smile was on his face and his arms were open, welcoming. "Good morning, ladies," he said, warmly, and strode to each one. They held each of the triplets' hand and kissed each on the cheek, addressing them by name correctly, despite the fact that few could actually tell them apart. It was Virginia who had let him know that each wore a different gemstone in their earrings, and he had watched for it.

Finally, he turned to the lawyer and shook the man's hand with vigor. "Stuart Lowenstein, you son of a gun. I never thought I'd see you come north again once you settled down in Miami. Come in, all of you."

Small talk was had in Miles' office and he asked about something in each of the ladies' lives. Virginia had prepared extensive notes for him to draw upon. They seemed delighted with him and Lowenstein was slightly put off by how congenial everything was going. Finally, they got down to discussing finances.

"We should probably talk terms of the contract, Mr. Sterling," Stuart said, and like clockwork, Virginia entered the room with some files on her arm and crossed to the filing cabinets, putting them away slowly, bending down and showing off. "We, um, we want something quite reasonable, of-- of course." Lowenstein seemed to be sweating. "Industry rates plus thirty percent and an additional nine percent on the...on the back end."

Miles laughed. It wasn't a cruel laugh, more of the laugh you'd give when you thought someone had made an intentional joke. "Stuart, my old friend, you're not in Miami anymore. These beautiful ladies were a hit down there, and a cut in the back end made sense there. But, even though they've made some waves in some clubs here in New York, you're not going to find anywhere that will give you something on the back end."

He lit a cigarette and put it to his lips, taking a long draw, as if he was contemplating a counter-offer. "Now, I want to work with you, and I want to make these girls the stars on all the variety shows this coming holiday season, but you have to work with me. I'll agree with the industry rates, of course, but you've got to come down to twenty-two percent." He took a long drag on his cigarette. "Think on it."

He stood up and moved over to the ladies. "In fact, spend all day discussing it with these fine young ladies over here. Join me for dinner tonight at Delmonico's."

Stuart sputtered. "I, I, I suppose we can discuss it."

Miles smiled. "Good. I have my associate, Joe Gaines, outside. He'll take you around our office, show you how we work, give you a feel of how we treat our special clients. I'll see all of you this evening."

They said their goodbyes and Miles closed the door to his office, alone again with Virginia. He approached her, looking pensive. "Was it what you wished for, ma'am?"

"Yes," she answered simply, then raised her hand to cup the side of his face. "You're so charming and confident, Miles, when you're closing a deal. Anyone watching that would know that they could learn a thing or two from Miles Sterling and that he's a man's man."

Virginia's thumb traced the edge of Miles' lips. "You are. You are a powerful, smart, in control masculine man who every other man wants to be like. You're amazing, my sweet love." Her thumb traced to the center of his lips and pushed slowly, parting them and sliding slickly between them and into Miles' mouth. "And you deserve a reward, don't you agree?" She used the pressure of her thumb to help Miles nod yes, though in truth he was already doing it. Virginia smiled and pulled her wet thumb from his mouth then dried it under the lapel of his suit.

Virginia walked to the door of his office, leaving him standing there watching as she swayed away. One foot precisely in front of the other, like a model, made her ass twitch delightfully and the seams of her stockings were dark against the back of her legs. Virginia opened the door and left it open. "Candy? Run down to the file room and bring Mr. Sterling the Torisi files. Bring them into his office and bring a dictation pad. He'll want to send a letter."

Candy looked surprised. Virginia handled all of that, well not the fetching of files but all dictation from Mr. Sterling. "But-"

"I have to see to some other tasks regarding the Jonseboro clients," Virginia interrupted the younger woman. "Be snappy about it and I'll be back later today."

"Yes, Virginia," Candy said and left the outer office.

Virginia turned and walked back towards Miles, a darkness in her eyes that typically meant she was very aroused. As she passed him, her left hand grasped his tie and tugged Miles in her wake, her steps graceful and his almost stumbling. Drawing him around the desk, she pushed him backwards into his chair then, after pulling her skirt far up her thighs to the clips of her garters were visible, she knelt at his feet and slid into the well of his desk, hands on his chair seat for support and to draw it in after her.

"If you stutter or make any sign anything is out of the ordinary while Candy is in here, I'll be very, very disappointed in you," she said unseen.

Hands on his thighs, Virginia felt them twitch in anticipation as he waited. It wasn't until she heard Candy's voice that Virginia proceeded.

"Here is the file, Mr. Sterling," the younger woman said. Virginia ran both palms up Miles' thighs and caressed the bulge of his cock, rubbing it through his pants.

Miles could not believe what was about to happen. Everything he had trained for, everything that Virginia had taught him about being a man was going to need to be used in this exact moment. A man doesn't lose control, he is in control of himself at all times. It was time to prove that.

He reached out and took the files from Candy as he felt his cock being massaged by Virginia. "Thank you, Candy. Please sit down." His voice was too rigid, too mechanical. He had to be more relaxed, more--

Had the zipper on his pants just get pulled down?

He swallowed. He could do this. Virginia would be proud of him. "Take a letter, Candy. Dear Mr. Torisi, thank you again for your interest in our company."

Knowing she had the power to cause a scandal, to make Miles scramble to somehow keep Candy quiet about this affair spread Virginia's lips in a broad smile. It wouldn't be that big of a deal, not really, given some of the shenanigans that she knew happened among other senior management and their secretaries, typing pool girls, 'nieces' from out of town who seemed to change from year to year. The real scandal would be that someone had made it past the Ice Queen's frosty exterior and added some heat to her depths. Some women would be devastated by that but not Virginia. In her eyes it would only show that Miles was the undisputed Alpha of the the company and that only he could have her body. If the Queen didn't go out of her way to tell everyone she was fucking the King, neither was she ashamed of it and instead sat serene on her throne, looking down on everyone else without the will, the power, to be the Queen.

Still, she'd prefer that they weren't found out so she could continue to use the worry of exposure to control Miles.

Fingers on his zipper, she slowly pulled it down, almost feeling each individual tooth slip apart like Miles wished her thighs would. As it came down, her other hand continued to rub Miles' cock, careful to avoid the tip. Once it was down she reached inside, past his shirt and boxers, and slipped her slender hand around the hard length of him. Just below the tip she held him, feeling the heat of Miles' cock in her hand and the throbbing that said he was excited. Sliding up, she let her thumb rest on the underside of his tip where she knew men loved being touched and subtly flicked it before cupping the palm of her hand completely around the sensitive tip, protecting it as she guided it out into the open.

Miles had a magnificent cock. Virginia had loved it since the first time she made him display it for her. It was thick and stood straight, not awkwardly curved like some, and the head of it flared out proudly all the way around from the shaft. The edge of that rim caused such delightful feelings as it was pushed in or out of her body and she felt her breasts tighten at the memory of it. Virginia slowly let go of his cock and reached down to arrange his balls more comfortably inside his pants, not pulling them into the open. There just wasn't enough room without taking his pants off.

Sitting back slightly, Virginia put her hands on the floor just below the edge of Miles chair then leaned in, leaving her deeply lipsticked mouth so close to his cock that she could feel the heat of it and an errant throb almost caused it to strike her.

Virginia's wet tongue came out and licked quickly and firmly at Miles cock, just once, and then was back in her mouth.

Miles licked his lips as he felt his cock hit the cool air and he gripped the chair tightly for a second before bringing his hands up to his chin. "I am very grateful for the help your client and his family have provided over the years. It has always been a pleasure to work with such fine people in the Italian community in New York."

He felt her breath on him. She loved doing this, being so close, just breathing on him, watching him tremble. But, by her orders, he couldn't tremble for her today. He imagined her red stained lips just a hair's breath from his cock. He often dreamed of those lips, lips he wanted to kiss. She kissed him regularly with them, but rarely on the mouth. How he longed for that. The head of his manhood, he figured, was almost as good though.

"Unfortunately, the cost to open up and expand our business in Las Vegas does not seem to be the best business decision for Carnegie Casting at this time. If any of your client's casinos ever wish to contract one of our girls, we would be happy to assist, but it would have to be from our offices in New York or I can expense one of our agents to go on location temporarily." He felt the warm, rough tongue grace his cock and he almost moaned, but he turned it quickly into a groan of annoyance. "Actually, Candy, scratch out that last bit about sending out an agent. We'll leave a space here for Accounting to add in some financial details explaining things. Now," he said, to both of them, "let's get to the meat of the situation."

Miles wanted to get to the meat of the situation? Perhaps she should indulge him. Wrapping first her left, then her right hand about Miles' cock, she firmly stroked them down a bit until they nestled atop one another and against the base of his groin. Even so a bit of his cock still poked out of the top, the slit starting to ooze precum. With Miles' meat securely in her grasp, Virginia began a rhythmic squeezing, as if Miles was inside her body. Left hand. Right hand. Both. Individual fingers top to bottom and then back to the top where her thumb added counterpoint by rubbing slippery circles on the underside. Each time she stroked, more of Miles' precum appeared, threatening to slip down onto her fingers.

It would be best not to let him make a mess that would require a change of clothing. And she had promised him her mouth...

One more squeeze with both hands, so hard it was just the tiniest bit on the wrong side of pain and pleasure, and Virginia let go. Her employer's cock bobbed powerfully, almost indignantly, when let go and she bit back a laugh that went no further than the back of her throat. There was no chance Candy could have heard it and only slightly one that Miles did. Virginia waited for the throbbing to settle down and when Miles finally gained enough control to make his cock stop twitching, Virginia slid forward and took the entire length of Miles into her mouth and throat in one decisive and sensually slow push. Nose nestled against his pants, her lips around the base of his shaft, Virginia pushed her lips against and around it, leaving a very bright circular smear of her lipstick that he'd find almost impossible to wash off without cold cream and that would remind him of her allowing him her mouth until he did so.

Keeping her head all the way down on his cock, Virginia waited, knowing Miles would want to thrust in and out but couldn't without knocking her head on the underside of the desk or looking like he had ants in his pants to Candy.

Candy smiled up at Miles. She'd always had a huge crush on the man, but he was such a professional that she knew that it was never to be. Not to mention that the Ice Queen had never really allowed her to be close enough enough to allow it. Yet, here she was now, able to take dictation from the man himself. Part of her wanted to go over and sit on his lap, take dictation from there, and see what he'd say. But that would be a quick way to get fired if she couldn't pull it off.

She continued writing, watching Miles. He consulted his notes in the file frequently and would, occasionally stop to think, almost staring through the file. His breathing was deep, almost too controlled, and she wondered for a moment if he was aroused being alone with her. Candy hadn't expected that from the consummate professional.

Miles continued dictation, his eyes barely focused now. His hand gripped a pencil like a vice and he had to concentrate on every single word he spoke to prevent any unacceptable noises from leaving his lips. Virginia was a goddess of sex, and everything she did made him feel amazing and raw, even if it was painful sometimes.

Then, her mouth surrounded him and he was forced to shrug his shoulders, and stretch in some way to relieve the amazing pressure building in him. How she was able to take him so easily and so well, he never knew, but he luxuriated in that feeling. His cock twitched inside of her, but he held firm. Candy was already looking at him oddly and he didn't want to give anything away.

And deep down, he felt a pressure building. His orgasm was starting to build. "Leave a space for our standard rates to go there. They know them, but it's customary. Let's write ourselves a conclusion, shall we?"

Yes, she agreed, flexing her tongue against the shaft of Miles' cock, let's come to a conclusion. It wouldn't take long with all the stress he'd been hoarding lately and the teasing that Virginia had dispensed. She wanted him to finish with Candy still in the office too, and the letter was just about done and drawing it out would waste time. Plus, Candy had filing to do so that Virginia could spend her work time wrapping up a few loose ends in Miles' schedule. There was that TWA tie in that none other than Howard Hughes himself had called, demanding to talk to Miles Sterling. That call Virginia had put through and rearranged everything so Miles could take it. The President, he could wait, but Mr. Hughes got what Mr. Hughes wanted. She wondered if he was still seeing that infant of a child actress. What she could do with a man that powerful and with that little control and security in his sexual life...

The thought of taking Howard Hughes, of being his Queen, made Virginia's pussy ache in a deep throbbing way. It was so arousing, so powerful that she felt herself flood her panties and reached down inside of them, sliding her fingers across her mound and then lower to cup cunt in her hand. Leaving it there and allowing herself a single finger inside, Virginia returned her attention to Miles' magnificent cock. Like a shaduf worked by a patient Egyptian farmer, Virginia's head rose and lowered up and down Miles' cook at the same steady pace each way. There would be no variation in it and every time he twitched or tried to thrust up, Virginia expertly gauged the motion and denied it. She was in complete control of the penetration of her mouth, of the pleasure it gave. As much as Miles wanted to grab her head and fuck his cock into her mouth Virginia knew he wouldn't do it unless permitted and if he forgot in a moment of passion a quick pinch to the sensitive orbs that hung below it would settle the matter. As she neared the tip, Virginia's tongue would flex and swirl, stimulating him at his core and enjoying the leaking precum that he emitted. Inside herself, Virginia flexed her finger towards her stomach, finding her own spot deep inside, and pressed against it. That earned Miles a deep groan of her own, muffled by his cock, and it sent vibrations through his shaft. As she heard him begin to reach for words to finish the letter, Virginia withdrew his cock so that just the tip, hard and swollen an angry color, remained in her mouth. Her hands wrapped around his shaft and tugged wetly and slickly on it as she felt him begin to boil. Just as he was ready, as release was a second away, Virginia pulled back so that the tip of his cock rested against her lips and she opened them only enough that the slit at the top of it was inside, ready to give her his cum and for him to have to hold himself still during his orgasm or get it on her clothes. Would his control hold out? If not, and it had gone either way in the past, Virginia would emerge from under his desk covered in his cum on her face and on her clothes. She permitted that if he couldn't control himself, but there were always consequences for the loss of it. Miles was always given that choice and sometimes she wondered if he didn't choose poorly on purpose.

Candy looked at Mr. Sterling with her head cocked. The man looked like the definition of masculinity. Hell, he even smelled masculine at that moment. She must have been imagining it, but it was as if she could smell his musk, the kind of smell you experience off of a lover. She shifted in her seat slightly, unnerved at her own thoughts.

Miles, meanwhile, was on the verge of losing it. Every word he spoke in the conclusion of the letter was said with perfect diction and with clear, strong purpose. He concentrated hard on each word to get it out without gasping and the effect made him seem awfully passionate about this fairly mundane letter.

Finally, he knew he was at the brink. He knew he was about to explode. He thought of Candy sitting across from him, gorgeous and constantly there for him. Then, he thought of the Jonesboro triplets, so ready and eager to please. He could have these girls if he wanted. He could take them, he thought. A man should be able to take what he wanted. He knew that Virginia was giving him a choice of making a mess or not, a choice of being a good or bad boy. Could he be a bad boy in other ways? Could he just take the girls and make them his? Control them the way she controlled him?

But, he decided, why would he? Taking them would be sweet, but it would be all the sweeter if Virginia sat there and told him to take them, wouldn't it? Yes, yes it would. He would be good to his Mistress.

Yet,he took too long to decide and his cock twitched and a single shot of cum flew out and hit Virginia across the face. He quickly controlled himself and the rest of his salty cum went into her mouth. Still, he had messed up.

The letter was finished and he asked Candy to leave. He had not shown any sign of the orgasm to her. Yet, as she left, he dropped the pencil he had been holding onto the table. It had snapped into three pieces.

Cum, thick and hot and marvelously masculine smelling shot out and streaked Virginia's face from the corner of her lip up towards the tip of her ear. A drop of it, part of the strand, hung from a bit of her hair and then slipped off to land on the satin of her blouse. The rest of his offering to her spurted past her lips and across her tongue, flooding her mouth with his sticky, slippery essence and tasting so elementally male that Virginia felt herself clench around her own finger. Not quite climax but not far off, it was exquisite and she rewarded Miles by sucking lightly as her thumb caressed his cock, milking all of his cum he had saved up for her. When he began to twitch from the hypersensitivity in his cock after orgasm, Virginia merely held him, not stimulating the poor man further, and swallowed the mouthful of cum she'd collected as her due reward.

Once he'd settled, Virginia pushed his chair back, rollers silent on the dense rug his desk sat on, and she emerged. Face flushed, lipstick smeared like a bloody wound of sacrifice, and a dripping line of cum across the side of her face. Her skirt was pulled up and Miles could see the damp spot in her panties before Virginia pulled her skirt over them and smoothed it around her thighs. He could smell her scent on the hand she used to reach out and pull his pocket square from his suit. Virginia sat on the edge of his desk and used the reflection in a framed portrait of Miles and his then much younger wife as a mirror to wipe the cum from her face and dab at the spot on her blouse. Without a word she dropped it on his desk for him to clean up.

"I was going to let you fuck me," she said, "but clearly a little boy that can't show me a man's control isn't going to be allowed to play with a grown up's toys. I'm disappointed in you, Miles."

Virginia shook her head ever so slightly and stood up from his desk. "Send Candy to get you an onion bagel," she ordered, facing the door, and waited until he'd done so and she knew the younger woman would not be in their shared outer office. Virginia left, shut the door behind her, and grabbed her purse from her desk drawer on her way to the executive washroom down the hallway. If anyone noticed her smudged lipstick they didn't say anything. Of course she had a key to it and Virginia went inside to fix her face. On the way out she popped a cinnamon mint into her mouth and was soon back at work, fingers tapping smoothly over the keys of her modern electric typewriter.

Miles sat in his desk for a while, holding his head in his hands. He had been so good. He had done so well. Candy had not suspected a thing. So he wasn't perfect. What man is? What person is? He didn't deserve to be stripped of a reward because of the tiniest of mistakes in an otherwise flawless performance. Demille would have allowed for worse, for Christ sakes, Miles thought to himself.

Then, he made a very certain realization. He didn't make a mistake. He made a deliberate choice. He choose to get distracted thinking about bedding Candy and the triplets without Virginia's permission. And that moment of choice, that moment when he refused to accept the utter control of the woman he depended on, the moment he tried to gain control, was the moment that he actually lost control. That, he decided, was karma telling him that he was right where he needed to be. Under Virginia's erotic thumb.

Candy came in and handed him a bagel. He accepted it graciously, then turned to his calendar. He had a lot of work today if he was going to be a good boy, if he was to be a proper man, and it was about time he continued working his way through it.

Virginia remained the perfect personal secretary for the remainder of the day and gave no sign whatsoever that the earlier scene, both under Miles desk and after, had occured. She'd even managed to keep the cum from staining her blouse with a bit of club soda and a very light rubbing with a finger dipped in salt. Of course the Jonesboro girls had signed and, as promised, Miles took Virginia and Candy to eat. Virginia selected the fish, a nice piece of trout in its own skin crusted with pecans atop. Candy had a steak she had no idea how to order much less cut, and spent most of her time making cow eyes at her boss. Virginia neither cared to notice nor corrected Candy as she normally would have. She remained aloof and serene, knowing to whom Miles was really paying attention even if he did have to make it appear that he was humoring, in an avuncular way, Candy.

At Tiffany's she selected a simple, small silver compact for her purse while Candy got a new pair of earrings and insisted on getting Miles to put them on her. While Virginia was checking her lipstick in the mirror of her new compact, her back to them, she used it to watch Candy try to kiss Miles on the lips and succeed briefly before he gently but firmly turned his head and eased her back with his arms. Disappointment but delight showed in the girl's face and she flushed, then turned to see if Virginia had noticed. Of course by then Virginia had altered the angle of the mirror and it was as if she'd seen nothing.

Later, as the day ended, she walked with Candy into Miles office. "We're done for the day, Mr. Sterling. Candy and I are going to the movies to see All That Heaven Allows. Good night, sir." Candy echoed Virginia's comments and the two of them left, headed out for a night of nickel popcorn and a May-December two worlds apart romance with a very sexy Rock Hudson opposite Jane Wyman.

Three in the morning, the time when sleep is almost death and only the wicked are about. Miles phone rang.

Miles went through the motions that evening with a bit of melancholy. He had been snubbed by Virginia all day, and it seemed difficult for him to feel his usual self. The attention from Candy seemed to make it even worse. The girl clearly had an attraction for him, perhaps increased by today, but it was she who made Miles lose focus. Not that he let it show outwardly, of course. He was a man's man to the public. And he allowed the kiss earlier as Virginia would have expected of him. It was natural, expected even, for the young secretaries to fall for their boss. It was expected to indulge in it a little, and so Virginia allowed him to keep up that public façade.

Yet, the night itself was lonely and sleep evaded him. He tossed for several hours until he finally drifted to sleep at two thirty in the morning. And so, when the phone next to his bed rang just a half an hour later, Miles jolted awake, startled from the first bit of peace he'd had since his orgasm earlier that day. Only three things would cause a call this late at night: a client in serious jail-like trouble, his wife getting tossed into rehab again, and Virginia. He reached for the phone, knocking over a glass of water on the nightstand in his haste. He disregarded the mess and put the phone to his ear.

"This is Sterling."

Back
Top Bottom