Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

quasi-sonic scream - - [Any Comments Welcome]

Black Bolt

Moon

12/21/2016 -- 21:18:49

well folks, welcome to my first journal entry. First of many I hope. I'm slowly beginning to like Bluemoon platform. Most players here seem to be seeking quick smutty rps but now that the fog is clearing I'm meeting some wonderful people. I hope to start one roleplay by the tomorrow and six others after Christmas. This holiday season is jam-packed with events from now till the day of Christmas so I'm running away from here for a few days. On top of the that, It looks like I will be the Santa at the mall this year. When I comeback I plan to do a list of things. Have a Introduction page, a request thread, and an F-List. Lastly, I plan to give my complete focus to the partners that waited for me.

Anyways, that's enough for now. Just came to say Merry Christmas in the event that I don't come back by the 25th.

tumblr_ng33741qYv1u21eo4o1_500.jpg
Happy Holidays

This awful feeling of letting down others is the worst. I feel it more so today than others, I came back home last week and have been contemplating on coming back on here or not. I made the unwise choice of promising so many of you that I would stay in touch and I completely dropped the ball on that note.

saddest_words_HP.jpg

Now that I'm finally back I will be spending the next few days to amend bridges and try to pick up what I had left off.

Untitled_zpslljpepvm.png

Back
Top Bottom