Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Discovery [StarMech and Sigr]

(Safe trip! And don't worry, this place is to have fun when the works lets us, don't turn it into work itself)

"Here... let me..." Alex mumbled, moving on that sea of pillows and cushions, helping Alyssa to be comfortable prone, facing Leon. Alex himself climbed on top and behind the taller girl, ready to do her prone while both of them looked at Leon. He hoped that the daring move would not only help with his own embarrassment, but also would make Leon see how Alyssa and Alex liked each other and liked him. "You are magnificent..." Alex whispered, his hands massaging her ass cheeks, groping and fondling them. Taking hold of his hard and slippery member, Alex pointed it downwards, sliding back where it seemed to belong, returning it to Alyssa's pussy.

Nailing himself to the very end, Alex leaned forward, planting kisses all around Alyssa's lower back, licking the curve of her hips before straddling her upper thighs on his knees, ready to thrust hard and push them both to pleasure. "So soft... so tender..." he mused, his hands firmly planted on that firm but giving ass, serving as a leverage for his upcoming thrusts. Alyssa was facing the excited Leon, and now so was Alex, his eyes calling for the man's attention, eager to not only physically display his love for Alyssa, but also trying to make him understand that they were there thanks to him, that they could be there for him, to help him, as much as he had saved them in the past. Whatever was bothering Leon and making him turtle on himself, they were there as friends, perhaps more.

Starting to move his hips, slowly at first but picking the pace fast, Alex started to push his generous length in and out of Alyssa. "So tight..." he moaned, as his posture straddling her thighs and keeping her prone made Alyssa keep her legs close together, clench her muscles.

Another loud moan escaped Alyssa's lips when Alex pushed his member inside her once more. The softness of the pillows brushing against her pressed breasts when he started to thrust. Her eye still glow of a faint shade of pink while a faint trail of artificial saliva slid down her lip once she opened her mouth.

"Aaahn...oooh....nngh..." Her sensual voice riled not just Alex, but also Leon who watched eagerly at the scene still. He was quite surprised of how fast Alex have learned these things; It felt like moments ago when he was so shy to even talk about sex, yet now was delivering pleasure to the android girl with such passion.

Alyssa held on one of the pillows, a feat that she didn't just snap it into pieces with her strength in her current state. Her entire body quivered with each deep thrust that the young lad gave her.

The soft groans and pants that escaped the boy lips, mixed with the young woman's own exclaims of pleasure were making the older man reach his limit of patience. He wanted to say no, but his body was aching for release for a while now....

With a groan and a soft "Damn it!" He moved to the two, standing up on the pillows while the two were on their knees. Leon quickly undid his belt and pulled down the pants of his new outfit, followed by the undergarments underneath. His big and now really hard cock popped out, throbbing already by the mere soft wind blowing past.

He moved his tool to Alex's's level, moving it close to his face. "Do it..." Leon begged, "Goddamnit, please do like you did before please!"

Alex was thrusting deeply inside Alyssa, moving the hips while his hands kneaded her beautiful ass, groping it as he pushed himself to the base, over and over and over, sinking into his beloved as they flooded the room with their noises. Half uttered yelps, throaty moans, stuttered gasps, that was the melody of the song they were making, as Alex set the rhythm to it with every thrust, every push. It was a wordless song, one without lyrics as they communicated with their bodies, Alex so focused that he wasn't as vocal anymore. He shifted his posture slightly, his fit body leaning forward until he pressed it against Alyssa's back, sharing their heat, feeling as much of their skin as they could. His hands wandered, squeezing between the sea of cushions until they found Alyssa's pressed breasts, grabbing on them as he moved as deep as he could, his gasps caressing her spine.

Leon's stubbornness broke all of a sudden, brought to an end by the show his friends were putting off, the passion they exuded, and now he wanted relief himself, wanted the comfort of Alex's mouth. "Ahhh..." Alex gasped with a smile. It was just a step but it was a good one, as Leon dared to ask him of that. "As you wish, my prince" he said, his smile widening. "Alyssa, love, lets switch or I won't be able to focus..." he mumbled, removing himself once more from her welcoming insides.

Laying his back on the colorful pillows, Alex's manhood was left pointing up, ready for Alyssa to straddle him to her hearts content, giving the boy some rest at least on that department. The position left him free to indulge Leon's lust, to handle his bottled up needs. "Come here, friend" he said, abandoning his fake title, gesturing for Leon to kneel on that ocean of cushions, opening his mouth and letting his tongue hang, inviting him to fuck his mouth.

Alyssa was almost upset when Alex pulled out of her once more. She almost wanted to keep the boy all for herself, but she still understood it was only for a moment and that Leon also wanted some attention; Which she was a-ok about.

Alex positioned himself with his back on the cushions and his rigid member pointing up to the air. The mere sight of it filled the android with anticipation. Without missing a beat, she positioned above him with the warmest of smiles before descending upon the length. Slowly. She felt like she wanted to make this feeling last. Once in, her hips started to slowly gyrate, grinding softly against his lap.

Leon also didn't waste no time in kneeling close. His throbbing cock almost mesmerising for the young man. He slowly approached it towards his lips before Alex took it inside his mouth. The slobbering and warm feeling engulfed Leon's member making him gasp in relief.

"F-fuck...A-alex...." He said in a heavy pant that was just as enticing as Alyssa's own moans. The android girl simply giggled and continued moving.

"You are so beautiful..." Alex whispered as Alyssa went down on him, her warm smile comforting him before she enveloped his manhood. "Oh fuck" he trembled for a moment, as she was taking her sweet time grinding against him, keeping him going in circles. Her body was asking to be touched, but he was about to be busy with Leon soon enough, as his friend was eagerly undressing himself, positioning so his member was easy to reach. Alex went on it immediately, bringing pleasure through his bulging head, holding it inside his mouth while his tongue caressed his underside. Alex started to move a part of Leon's length in and out, his rhythm messed up and sloppy, given both the size of his dick and the treatment his own was receiving in Alyssa's wet insides.

Alex released Leon from his mouth, pumping it with one of his hands. "It's hard to focus with you torturing me, love, specially with that adorable giggle" he said to Alyssa with a smile. "You can lean down and help me with Leon if you want, his cock is too much to handle" he admitted, still jerking it off. Alex licked the underside from base to tip, his tongue tracing circles around his head. "I wish that there was more I could do, having both of you at the same time is wonderful" he admitted, returning to put Leon's engorged dick in his mouth, taking in as much as he could manage.

"F-fuuuck.." Leon groaned. The young boy hitting all the right spot in his action. He certainly was looking forward to servicing him as much as doing it with Alyssa alone.

"Did I...nngh...leave that big of an impression on you? Hehe..." Leon chuckled, his joke finished by another loud groan.

Alyssa continued to move up and down. Her sizable breasts bouncing in rhythm as her voice elevated with every thrust o his rod inside her. She started to move faster and faster. Leon, alongside her, started to move his hips slowly, helping Alex out with the blowing.

"S-so good...aaah...s-so fucking gooood...."

All Alex could manage to answer to Leon's teasing or Alyssa's bouncing where muffled moans, gasps of pleasure muted by the sizeable cock he had on his mouth, panting and breathing on it as its owner started to thrust. "Maybe I can r-return the favor..." Alex voiced in a pause to let his jaw rest, pumping Leon with his right hand while the left wandered to one of Leon's ass cheeks. "I don't know how you did... but I could try" he offered, remembering how he had exploded when Leon fingered his ass.

Even if he had plenty of distractions, all of them were enticing, he had nowhere to flee but his friends, his beloved, so as much as he tried to control himself, there was no way he was going to last, specially when Alyssa doubled her efforts and started to go faster and faster and faster. "Oh, Alyssa! Fuck! I can't..." he squirmed under the gorgeous body of his love, the grip she had on him proving too much for the young man at the pace she was moving. "I'm gonna-" Alex couldn't even finish the sentence, abandoning Leon for a moment, holding himself to Alyssa's hips as he exploded, shaking and trembling under her assault, shooting rope after rope of cum inside her, falling flat on the sea of pillows.

"Ah... sorry..." he gasped. "I want to do something for you Leon... whatever you want to not leave you like that, give me a second..." Alex pleaded, coming down from his climax. Looking at Alyssa, he worried about her pleasure too. "Did you... cum? If not maybe I can try again after a while, or go down on you while-" Alex had an idea, although he didn't know if it was really possible or even pleasurable. "Leon, I have another of my novice questions" he said, red of shame and pleasure. "Can that fit... in the back?" he wondered, sure the veteran one in matters of sex would have an answer.

Alyssa did not respond. Not because she was upset or bothered, but rather because it appeared she reached her climax alongside Alex, as she now pulled out of his tool and collapsed upon the cushions with a satisfied grin on her face...

Leon chuckled, "Seem like she had one hell of a ride." However, his face immediately lighted up when the younger lad asked him about a particular posibility.

"W-well..it is possible, but..um.." He stumbled upon his words, eventually responding with, "But right now, I could really use that mouth of yours. Please..."

Despite not wanting to go further. He was not gonna flat-out stop as his member throbbing and begged for release. Perhaps some other time, but right now, he needed what Alex already knew from experience ASAP.

((Is not like he doesn't want to. But I plan for that to be done in a more personal/intimate moment between the two, maybe after this adventure. Specially as it will come with some of Leon's history.))

It seemed that Alex wasn't the only one in the verge of a huge orgasm, as Alyssa quaked with her own waves of pleasure as Alex came inside her, leaving the gorgeous girl down and out for the count. "Seems so..." Alex muttered, still feeling her grip around her manhood, the lingering sensation of her sex slowly abandoning him as he grew softer. "Fine... we have all the time in the world for that, lets sort out this first so we can go to sleep" Alex accepted Leon's feelings as he opened to him, slower than the young boy would like. Leon was still a mystery, but Alex knew that his heart was in the right place, so if him and Alyssa were by his side, he would end up feeling comfortable enough to share his troubled mind with them.

Now it was a matter of passion, of hold back release, of base need. Leon was rock hard after the show they have given him, and the interrupted pleasuring that Alex gave the man didn't made it any better. Knelling on unending cushions, Alex was in a way better posture to tend Leon's needs than before, and he could feast on the man's athletic figure. Alex's hands went from Leon's knees to his hips, to end up grabbing his muscular buttocks for leverage. He fished up Leon's cock with his mouth, getting the head in and ready to do much more. The time for teasing was gone, since they had done enough of that, so even if Alex started slow, he picked up the pace as fast as possible.

Sloppy, slobbery and wild, Alex sucked Leon's length to the best of his efforts, slightly gagging from time to time, hungry to give the man the release he wanted, the release he deserved. His tongue served as a mere bed as he engulfed cock up and down over and over, a bit deeper each time, a hint faster every thrust. His mind had only one thing occupying it, and that was making Leon explode and felt satisfied after relieving that pent up stress.

(I guessed as much, but wanted for Alex to show a bit of interest about, his natural curiosity so to speak)

"F-fuck...A-alex...I'm close..."

Leon continued to groan. His hand reached his white hair and gently caressed it. The eyes of the boy just made him want him more. Maybe, just maybe, they could do more that this some other time....

His eyes however widened, when he feels the young lad's hand moved further behind his rear. His fingers starting to sneak towards his hole, ready to do the same he did back then at the shower. He clenched his teeth a bit, since there was a lack of moistening. Regardless, it quickly caused the man to start feeling even better. He moved his hips back and forth while Alex continued to suck. It didn't take long before with a final grunt, he climaxed upon his mouth. Finally free from some much throbbing need...

With that he let himself fall on his back against the pillows. A sigh of relief escaping his lips. "The Princes approves your great work..." He said softly with a happy smile.

As if it was payback for riling him up so much, Alex had to deal with Leon's prodigious cock at a hectic pace, taking in not only the need of his warm flesh, but also the end result of his work, a thick flow of cum downing his throat. With Leon released from the chains of his own lust he fell on the pillows, while Alex gasped and wheezed for some air, slowly recovering from the treatment he had given himself. Letting his body rest on the cushiony sea, Alex smiled at Leon's joke. "I'm glad you liked it, I'm exhausted though..." he, feeling that his eyes wouldn't last open for long, and Alyssa didn't say anything in a while, so she had perhaps gone to sleep already.

"Good... night... friend..." he mumbled to Leon, before falling asleep with his beloved ones in that odd paradise.

The next morning found them as they were, as naked as rested, but they had the thermal baths nearby to clean themselves of last nights bout of passion. The place was almost more of a pool than a bath, a luxurious size presumably built for the missing prince and his "friends". Servants were abound, invisible behind the curtains and columns until asked for, bringing clothes, food or anything they desired in the blink of an eye. A message from princess Naima arrived for the prince in hands of a servant:

I'm making the arrangements for tonight's party, minimizing the amount of time you will have to be in public as to not endanger our charade. It will be just a feast, your announcement that it is your desire me to marry Adham, and we'll be done. Nizaam wouldn't be able to do anything then and I will be able to deal with him. You will be free to leave that very night or in the morning as you desire, with my eternal gratitude and a gift that I'm sure it could be of your interest.

Leon groaned awake to find himself with his pants still down and his morning wood greeting him as it usually tended to do. He simply dismissed it and pulled the royal grabs up before turning around at his two companions. Alex and Alyssa slept so peacefully, the latter surprising give most androids tend to stay almost immobile whenever in "sleep mode".

Despite wishing for them to remain in slumber for a bit longer, he was quick to read the card and shake the young boy awake. "Hey Alex. We got a letter" He said before showing it to him. "I guess our next move will be tonight so we can announce the princess to marry that Adham...however we should go get clean first."

Alyssa woke up as soon as Alex did, giving a war smile and then standing up atop the cushions. "I'm recharged and operational." She said only for Leon to chuckle and reply, "Relax gorgeous. We still have a lot of time before tonight, so no need to be super prepared right now..."

The trio was lead to the huge bath that almost occupied the entire room. the experienced adventurer's eyes almost glew at all the expensive statues, decorations and everything setting the bath. "This prince sure lived in style. Hard not to envy him!"

Leon started to undo his clothing, motioning the others to follow suit before he leaped into the water with a loud, "Whoohoo!!"

Alex groaned as Leon woke him up, rolling around in that mountain of pillows and cushions, opening his eyes as Leon talked about a letter. "Mfff-fine, sounds easy enough..." he mumbled, still half asleep. As Alyssa woke up, as energetic as always and completely bare as she was on the night before, made Alex be aware of his own nudity, looking around for the crumpled loincloth of the night before to at least cover himself a bit. Getting up, he noticed that even if it would still be shameful wearing such a thing for the party, he felt way more comfortable after the experience the three of them they had shared.

Following his friends to the private bath, Alex was baffled about the luxury and sheer size of the place. Leon's youthful enthusiasm made him smile, seeing that his friend was less stiff and awkward than the night before, slowly opening to them. It was a pleasure seeing the happy and calm Leon, instead of the one that seemed to be hiding something, deeply worried. Knowing that he had nothing to hide, Alex removed his loincloth and slowly stepped into the bath, holding Alyssa's hand so she followed him.

"Ahhhh..." Alex sighed, sitting down on the steps, covered in water up to the shoulders. "You are right..." Alex mumbled. "But I can still understand why he left for adventure, to see the world" he added, after all he had done the same, only that it had been easier for him being alone. Leaving his sister behind... he couldn't judge, being an only child he didn't know how it felt having a sibling, but it seemed odd to him. Maybe the protocols and obligations of nobility had made the prince felt trapped. There was a lot of things that Alex didn't know about the world, but he knew where he was coming from, something that he couldn't say about the mysterious Leon or the amnesic Alyssa.

Not wanting to bother his mind with that, Alex just relaxed on the warm water, enjoying the moments of shared joy and calming peace before the day advanced into the nightly party.

"I guess some people just have the call for adventure..." Leon shrugged, "I do admit, everything is fancy it'd be hard for me to part from all this, but still. Being stuck here as a Prince with all the responsibilities of one...ugh, I'm just glad we just have to do one single decree.

Alyssa seemed to just stand still as the water covered most of her body. She appeared confused making the tall adventurer approach her. "What's wrong, never been in a pool before...?" Asked Leon.

"My data banks do no posses any memory of me ever being in a body of water of this size, only the shower mechanisms of the Azuria." Said Alyssa in her usual aloof tone. She then looked at the small ripples of water he hand made before speaking more softly, "However...there's a strange feeling in me...seems...familiar...."

"No clue how to help you there. Better save the feeling in your head for some other time. Maybe your circuits weren't as damaged as you thought."

Alyssa allowed herself to relax a bit more in the water. While have never been in a pool before, she started t find it quite enjoyable. She soon swam close to Alex. Always enjoying to remain at a short distance of him.

"Familiar?" Alex asked, feeling for a moment that she was somehow right, as he did feel the same, even if he didn't know why. Chalking that up to some kind of odd half asleep feeling, he gave it no importance, and gestured for Alyssa to come close. "Isn't this place crazy?" he wondered, hugging her close, enjoying her presence in a more lovely than lewd way. Alex just loved being there with them, things a bit more clear and easygoing than the night before after the release they had.

"I could be hours in here" Alex confessed, his worries cleansed away by the warm water and accepting company. He had been lucky finding the lovely Alyssa, always marveled about how loyal she was, loving everything about her. Alex knew that she wasn't like the rest of the people, but he didn't mind, she was a perfect person in his eyes and he could only hope that she felt as he did about him. Both of them had been incredibly lucky finding Leon, and Alex could only wonder how was his somewhat lonely life before the two of them entered his life.

Wanting to focus on the good things, Alex sighed the idle thoughts away, feeling his stomach growl. "Do you think you could make the servants bring the breakfast here?" he asked Leon. "I'm hungry, but this is so amazing that I don't wanna leave yet" he said. Being seeing naked, even if underwater, would also help him get more unrestrained, something that would come handy later when he would have to parade in a party with such a costume.

"That sounds like a great idea!" Exclaimed Leon. "I'm a prince now, temporally at least, so let's make the best of this!"

The black haired man rose her hands above the water and clapped cloudy to catch the attention of any servants currently around the vicinity. "My dear assistants. Prince Azif would like a delightable breakfast served in here for him and his subordinates. if that is not too much trouble, of course."

He appeared to be heard, as the shadows behinds the curtains got on the mood. Leon licked his lips in anticipation, as he also realized he was quite in need for food as well.

Alyssa also appeared excited. Ever since Alex showed her how to enjoy food, she was more willing to try it despite not really needing it to function. At the same time she did not move from her spot, as she enjoyed to have Alex near her.

Alex smiled and nodded at the enthusiasm that Leon showed to adapt his idea, as he clapped and ordered the servants to fulfill his request. They would have a strange yet important task in that night, so they better relax and enjoy as they could, since the party would be of vital importance, not only for the life of the princess, but also the whole country.

Wanting comfort, Alex got closer to Alyssa, nesting in her arms, finding calm in her embrace. "We will do our best tonight" he voiced for the three of them, "and with a small act, we'll bring smiles back to this place" added, shining with a smile of his own. "That and only that it's worth anything we do, even if it's awful or embarrassing" nodded, ready to sacrifice for this place and its princess.

Soon enough, an army of servants appeared in the bath, armed with unending golden trays full of colorful food, pitchers full of various liquids, leaving it all around the pool and disappearing as they have never been there. "Whoa, that was quite crazy" Alex mumbled, having barely no time to feel embarrassed about being naked since the servants paid no attention to them, just focusing on the task at hand. Reaching for a nearby tray, Alex picked up a random small cookie that seemed to have some kind of dried fruits in it. Munching it, his eyes opened and soon grabbed another, this one with some sort of nuts on the dough. "Everything tastes awesome" Alex announced, his mouth partially full of cookies.

((You can move the plot along since you're in charge of this particular adventure.))

Leon nodded but also chuckled. "You're such a goody good, kid. I think it's really starting to rub on me. I wonder if that was in your family..."

Ayssa also seemed curious. "I would also hear more about your memory banks, Alex." Leon simply shook his head at Alyssa's naivety on humans.

"Of course...if it's too touchy of a subject, it's A-OK if you don't wanna talk about it." Leon reassured him.

"My father was always gentle, but I never known him truly happy, always wondered how he was while mother was alive" Alex sighed. "So maybe I'm more like her?" he shrugged, no way to know as father never talked about her. Alex kept his attention on the food, laughing with Leon and cuddling with Alyssa. The moment was golden and peaceful, making Alex prone to share stories about his father and him. How they worked in the lighthouse, the breeze of the sea, the books stored in that place. His tales were always of discovery of something new, both about the world and itself, as he seemed to be a tireless explorer even when he was stuck in that place. Mostly happy stories, merry ones, but always with that hint, that tingle that told of something missing, of lacking something, perhaps true happiness, maybe love.

Peaceful morning gave way to noon all too easily, as the trio hadn't woke up specially soon, so they abandoned their placid bath and started to get ready for the party. Servants swarmed around, carrying around garments similar to the ones tried and discarded in passion the night before, getting them ready for the venue. Alex was still embarrassed about having to wear such a skimpy outfit, and having Alyssa paraded in her revealing one didn't make him specially happy, but he took the blow in stride, way better than last night. They had to do such effort, the fate of the realm and the lives of two young lovers were at stake. What was a bit of shame compared to that?

"I think I'm ready" Alex muttered, looking at Alyssa to find support in her mere presence, then turning to Leon to share part of the man's bravado. "I am ready" he added, trying to not even care about what he was wearing. Servants announced the returning prince Azif and opened the gilded doors that gave way to the immense ballroom full of guests. Nobles in eccentric and colorful loose garments flooded the place, as servants in outfits as skimpy as theirs moved around, carrying food and drink, some of them entertaining the crowd with acrobatics, dances or juggling. At the end of the room they could see something similar to a scenario, probably used for speeches. There the familiar figure of princess Naima of Sham-Hiar tried to not look at another fancy dressed young man around her age, probably the Vizier's son, Adham. Just a few steps by, there was a crooked sinewy figure clad in black that could only be the older Vizier, Nizaam.

Leon gulped was luckily covered by the constant talking between the many people currently reunited around his presence. Already in the prince's outfit, he had to admit he was slightly intimidated by being put on the spot like this. Still, years of having to sweet talk his way through dangerous situations had somehow prepared himself to pull a decent act. Gathering his strength he then addressed the nobles that awaited his mouth to open.

"Welcome, everyone. It is with such an incredible happiness that I invite all of my fellow nobles, servants and acquaintances to my long awaited return." He started, "As you know, I, Prince Azif, had left my throne for a short while to explore the wonders of this world and grown wised with the experience. I have learned so much from the places I have been, until my dear sister's call brought me back here to Sham-Hiar in order bring forth the ceremony of her passage into marriage; the step from becoming the young girl that I remember into a full-fledged woman."

He took a short pause to read the attitude of the crowd before him, before continuing. Alyssa simply reminded quiet, dressed in her new set of clothes, simply acting as one of the Prince's servants.

Alex was managing to keep his body still and his head low, fulfilling the role of the good servant. He could feel and see the looks on the noble people around them, as many of them were focused on Leon's act as the returning prince, but others hungrily stared at both Alyssa's and his mostly exposed bodies. He had to just take it in stride and endure, be there for the sake of the princess and the kingdom. He felt a hint of admiration as well, seeing how well Leon performed his role, the natural bravado and boldness of his friend allowing him to dare with anything proposed.

As Leon spoke, Alex could see that the Vizier Nizaam passed from surprise to being pleased. It seemed that the princess had kept him away and busy from the news, so he was content, expecting the prince to confirm his decision, how little he knew. At the same time, his son Adham looked low and sad, stealing glances from Naima but seemingly defeated, his shoulders slouching. It was no wonder that the princess haven't told him of her plan, as the less people knew it, the better. Naima herself looked expressionless, just hearing her supposed brother talk in a reverent attitude of respect, her education allowing her to act perfectly as expected.

The whole room was drinking Leon's words, thinking that they knew what he was going to say after that introduction, oh, how surprised they were going to end. Just a few minutes more, and both Naima and themselves would be free of that situation.

"The world outside Sham-Hiar have let me understand so much. To grow from just a foolish Prince. But said world still calls for me, to make me learn as much as to teach, which is why even though I shall leave again very soon, I have to set up this important marriage and leave the city upon my Naima's capable hands..." Leon spoke.

After a pause, closing his eyes, he continued. His friends probably impressed at the way he made speeches. It was...quite inspirational.

"But there is one particular lesson that lingered amongst my travels. A thing that I couldn't possibly argue against it...you see, something as sacred as marriage is not about just rules and accords, it's most importantly about love. Yes, love between two people that really love eachother. As such, it would be unforgivable for me, Namia's own brother, to deny her to embrace said love just for my selfish desires."

He then rose his arms and voice, for everyone to hear. "I know deep down you all agree with me that your beloved princess, who has done so much for you, perhaps even more than me, should deserve to be with the one she chooses! It is why, in my royal judgement, I declare that Namia shall marry the one she really loves: Adham!!"

Alex was baffled, surprised at how well Leon was dealing with the situation, how talented he was. He managed to keep his cool, trying not to stare at him nor cross eyes with the noble people ogling at him. It would be over soon enough, and the exposure, the humiliation was more than worth it. Leon was not only just stating his will as the prince, something that liked or not it couldn't be denied, he was winning those people's hearts. If he kept at it, not only would he secure Naima's desire, but also would make her people, her future subjects to be merry and share her love about the idea. It was wonderful, just seeing the confused face of both Nizaam and Adham was interesting.

And then he just said it, the prince had made his will known, loud and clear for everyone to hear. Nizaam was pale as a ghost, looking to Naima with anger for a moment, then looking defeated, almost if the old man had shrunk a few inches. Adham still didn't believe it, as he turned his head to look at Naima and 'Prince Azif' in disbelief, as he was trapped in a dream. Once he realized that his wildest of dreams had just come true without his intervention, he looked at Naima with a trembling smile and tears in his eyes. Naima herself was bursting with joy, and her eyes were watery as well, but she was so accustomed to keep up a tough front that she wasn't allowing herself to show her feelings.

When the young couple fused in a hug, the whole crowd clapped and cheered, opening a way for the prince and his servants to reach the princess so the siblings could be together in celebration. Once there, Naima purposefully ignored Alyssa and Alex, as a princess couldn't care about servants, but her eyes fleetingly matched theirs in gratitude. "Just stay at the party a few minutes more, be a bit touchy with your servants, it's kind of expected" Naima whispered as she hugged Leon. "Then just abandon the party, no one will even blink, knowing the prince's sultry reputation" she explained, a hint of sadness in her voice. "I'll briefly meet you in your chambers before you depart, wait for me there" instructed, returning to stand aside her fiancee, the happy Adham.

"No problem." Leon said back. Smirking as his hands traveled down the backs of Alex and Alyssa. He reached their rears and gave each a good grope. The android girl and the boy both jumped a bit, the three visible to anyone, but given the prince was known to have fun with his servants, nobody really felt this was out of place.

The three then moved to the crow to be part of the party. Waiting for the time they can slip back to the prince's chambers, get the reward then bail. Leon was, most of all, glad to have helped the princess and her love to be together; His words pure and sincere.

Despite the initial surprise, Alex managed to endure the mortifying feel of being groped in public with more ease than he thought, feeling a bit more free in that aspect after last night's experience. Sure, he was still uncomfortable in that unknown crowd, but the hardest part was already brilliantly done by Leon, so it now came the easy part of just waiting a little bit. After a few small conversations with noblemen that inquired about the prince's adventures and congratulated him for the beauty of his servants, a servant approached with a whispered message from the princess, that it was already enough and they could go.

Returning to their chambers, Alex's mouth let a huge sigh escape, finally free of the attention of the party. The situation was so embarrassing that even Leon's occasional caresses didn't manage to get him hard, fortunately in this case. Soon enough, Naima appeared with her now fiance Adham by her arm. "She told me who you are, what you did" Adham separated himself from Naima, bowing in front of the trio in gratitude. "I'm thankful for your help, and I promise I will be the best husband and king I can, I won't let your service go to waste" he promised, stepping back and leaving Naima some space.

"I'm a princess, and yet I have no words for what you have done for us. Thank you, thank you very much" Naima bowed, looking to one of her loyal servants, who approached with a small chest. "I don't know what this is, but it has been with us for a while, I think that it's part of the reason my brother went away, to seek wonders like this one" she said, taking the chest into her hands. "I know nothing about its value, it could be an useless bauble or something of note, but if there is someone that can find out it's you three" Naima added, opening the chest, revealing a small clear crystal ball inside, no bigger than a fist. "Take it as a small token of our gratitude and remember that you will always be welcome in Sham-Hiar to be treated as kings" she bowed again, closing the chest and giving it to Leon, stepping back.

"Your ship is where you left it, and my father is under custody of servants loyal to us, so he won't be an issue" Adham added. "You are as free to go as you are to return, I'll forever be in debt with you" he nodded, letting the adventurers go.

Back
Top Bottom