Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Discovery [StarMech and Sigr]

Alyssa panted in anticipation, having moaned more beforehand after Alex licked upon her sensitive spot. She stared directly at him. She wanted this; And so did he.

Her body quivered as the tip of his member brushed against her nether lips, wet from the oral session she received. A loud moan then escaped her when he finally pushed said member in.

He got no resistant. No "barrier" as the books explained; Perhaps she wasn't build with one. Her inside walls were tight and warm, enveloping his cock and sending a wave of pleasure through the boy's body.

Alyssa's hands held on to him. One gripped his hand softly, while the other held upon his hip, inviting him to move further...

"You feel so good" Alex muttered, shivering as he entered Alyssa, his member throbbing as it opened way. Any implications that the book made about the usual painful difficulties weren't there, making Alex feel glad since there was little about Alyssa that could be deemed usual. "I'm going to move, slowly" he announced on a whisper, for the good of both of them since it could be too much stimulation all at once.

His hips pulled back, until just the head was in, to avoid putting it into position again, savoring the sensation. Then he pushed on, going back inside, further and further until he managed to bury his whole manhood in her. "Are you alright? Is it too big?" Alex asked, gasping, trying to get accustomed to the feeling of being completely enveloped in her lovely folds before daring to move. His hand returned the grip of Alyssa's, waiting to see if she was fine before starting to move faster.

"I like...i-its size..." Alyssa said followed by some moans of satisfaction, which clearly showed Alex that the woman he was pleasing was enjoying this greatly.

"P-please..." Her voice broke through the noises of pleasure, "M-more...." Her grip on him tightened, not hard, but kept him close to her as she begged for an increased movement. Her legs locking around the boy's hip.

The bed rocked with their movements. The robotic maiden moving her hips to meet his thrusting, causing an extra bit of pleasure for both of them. The sight of her face with shades of pink, gasping and moaning was simply thrilling for the young explorer.

"..A...Alex....a-ahn...."

Alex moaned and huffed, his thrusts becoming more vigorous as Alyssa clearly was enjoying it. Her legs kept him in position, her hips compensating for the limited movement by matching his pace. The noises grew louder and louder, paired with the sounds of their bodies finding each other. Alex was lost in her face, enamored with every expression, every sound, his movements turned into instinct instead of a calculated rhythm. "Alyssa... so warm... ugh... so tight..." Alex grunted between gasps, the pleasuring sensations menacing to overwhelm him.

Sweat dotted Alex's body, small gleaming pearls on his dark skin, sometimes dripping from his hair into Alyssa's gorgeous body. The pace was quicker and quicker, a novice urgency floating in the air. His hard member was sliding fast, a wet sound echoing the air each time their bodies slammed together. It was just their first time, and wasn't the end of the world, but even if Alex wanted to make it last longer, it didn't seem possible. "Unless we... AH! change positions... I'm not gonna... last long" he warned her. Alex didn't want to abandon Alyssa's embrace, her grasp on him, but even if he felt close to exploding, he had to warn her.

At the urgent sound of his moaning voice, Alyssa surprised him with her next move. Quickly she flipped him over. The boy landing once against with his back against the bed while the beautiful android girl moved on top of him.

This time, she positioned her hip above his lap, right above his member before lowering herself down with an audible gasps.

She started once again straight at his eyes. Her face still flushed and showing a mixture of her adorable look and a need for sex. She slowly started to move her hips up and down, taking most of the work. Her moans started once again as soft gasps mixed with her imitation of heavier breathing. Her left hand gently rested on his chest, before softly caressing while the other held tight on his thigh to keep her steady.

"Does this...f-feel good...?" She said in between moans. Her hips gyrating forward and backwards with his rod inside of her.

"Oh!" the sudden movement surprised Alex, but al least gave him some respite. It didn't last much, as she soon climbed on him, straddling his lap. Alex gasped in awe, the sight of Alyssa moaning as she lowered herself unto his cock, the cute look of lust in her face... it was wonderful. She was making the work, her hands around his torso and hips, a mixture of support and caress.

"It's wonderful" Alex answered, his hands now free to wander. They went almost instinctively to Alyssa's breasts, groping and fondling them, caressing and pinching the nipples, her flesh so warm, so enticing. His hands soon started to wander down, caressing her fit belly. Alex's left hand moved to the hip, resting there, while his right remained tracing her abdomen with the palm, slowly but surely heading down.

As Alyssa moved, twisted and turned, moaned and gasped, Alex's right hand turned a little bit, the palm now resting on her pelvic area, his thumb ending on her clitoris, starting to slowly circle around it. Alex took his thumb to his mouth briefly, only to return it wet to the same place, this time playing with her clit directly.

Alex's ministrations just excited Alyssa further. Her moans became more rapid, her movements wilder. The bed shook as the pace increased and the minutes passed.

After a while, she was speeding up greatly, her limit approaching. "I...I feel...c-close..." She whispered as her rapid motions did not stop. She could sense Alex was in the same situation, close to his climax. Alyssa wanted to experience it alongside him, not a moment before nor after.

As such, she was increasing her pace, one step before reaching that bliss but doing all she could to control it. It was all up to him now.

"So good..." Alex moaned, his hips trying to thrust upwards towards Alyssa, whose pacing had grow restless, savage, faster and faster as she moved against him. Her breasts moved hypnotically, her face a painting of pleasure, Alex didn't have where to flee, where to go, and his orgasm was approaching fast.

Wanting to go with a bang, both his hands went to Alyssa's hips, helping him pound towards her, Alex's body trying to match her rhythm, his own hips moving hungrily to conclusion. "I'm-" was all he could say before exploding in her, throbbing cock shooting thread after thread of his seed, feeling Alyssa's grip milk every drop of it, as his small body shook and trembled under her form.

When it was over, Alex was there gasping for dear air, still lodged in her, small twitches shaking his slowly shrinking member from time to time. He had never been so pleasured, nor ever felt so spent. His eyes were focused on her, so thankful for having found such a girl.

Her orgasmic moan was music to Alex's ears. The loudest but also most enticing voice that escaped the android's lips. Her body arched back as she simultaneously reached her climax alongside him, her breasts bounced with her sharp movement as her eyes were opened wide. Her voice seemed to crack so slightly, like a small error in her audio input which actually made the sight hotter.

Her body collapsed with his, not putting weight or anything, just resting with the young explorer who found her. Both of the naked and exhausted. Her gaze locked to his as a smile continued to manifest upon her face. Their parts still connected; Yet she didn't care.

"Was I...enjoyable...?" has asked once more, but this time she felt like she knew the answer, but just wanted to hear Alex's voice so close to her. She leaned close and kissed him on the forehead.

It appeared the sexual act actually managed to deplete her batteries, as she eventually fell upon her version of slumber in Sleep mode. her arms keeping Alex with her, in what was close to cuddling.

Slumber soon followed the boy, enjoying a fantastic night of sleep after having his first time with the android he loved...

------------------------------

...White...

Everywhere he saw it was just white...

That is until he opened his eyes, finding himself not in the Azuria, but on a strange stone pathway. Strange markings engraved all over it while trees surrounded him on the sides. The fain rays of sunshine breaking through the leaves and warming up his body...

Or was it his body? He looked down at himself. He was taller, wearing different clothing; Some kind of white cape and white and blue robes. He was unable to see his own face as he moved forward; As if he was looking through the eyes of someone else...

He eventually reached a circular spring. A big pool with four stone statues pouring waterfalls upon it, filling it up with the crystaline liquid. At the center was a familiar sight: Alyssa. Naked as she hummed a melody to herself. Her hands softly washing and caressing her skin; Water droplets slowly descending down her curvy figure.

She didn't seem to notice him, but before Alex could do anything else, everything went white again...the dream was over....

-----------------------------------

Alex softly wake up back at the bed in the Azuria. Finding himself resting his head resting upon Alyssa's naked bosom while she appeared asleep. It was a familiar pose, almost identical to when he first sleep near her while camping, then waking up embarrassed. of course, this time they were not clothed and Alex felt not as much shame, but rather excitement that his sexual encounter was not simply a dream...

"You are lovely, never felt something like this" Alex whispered to Alyssa, her body partially resting on his own. Alex caressed and kissed her on the neck, gently touching her until she was soon asleep. The moment was a thing of beauty, something to be forever treasured, and Alex soon fell asleep in that warm embrace.

The dream was weird, a bit unnerving finding yourself somewhere you didn't belong, even if the place was beautiful. All doubts disappeared at the sight of Alyssa, her presence making everything right, making him feel like he belonged there...

Alex slowly awoke, Alyssa's dream humming still in his head, a beautiful intimate sound that slowly faded the more awake he was. The couple had seemingly shuffled positions as they slept, as Alex discovered himself resting on her welcoming bosom. A warm smile lightened his face, slowly and carefully moving a little bit, caressing her hair.

Alex felt the urge of getting a shower, throwing some clothes in and getting breakfast ready, but that could wait, as he wasn't going to leave Alyssa to woke up alone. Alex just rested there, feeling her relaxed breathing, looking at her lovely face.

Alyssa's eyes slowly opened, finding herself looking straight at Alex. She smiled. "It appears this position seems to be one you're very fond of." She said, almost as she was joking. He tended to fall upon the soft chest of ladies a lot, it seemed...

The two held eachother for a little while. Barely any word spoken, but rather simply letting in gestures and action show their affection. She knew, however, he wouldn't let go unless she did first, and so she released herself from his grasp. After all, they had to begin the day eventually.

Alex was now on the way to the showers when he meet up with Leon. "Good morning, kiddo. Everything going smoothly?"

He then chuckled as gently bumped him with the elbow, winking. "Well, not much of a kid anymore. Gotta say, you two sounded like you were having a lot of fun, haha." The young lad was surprised to know Leon was aware of his pleasuring night with Alyssa, but he didn't seem to mind.

The two walked into the showers. "Well don't leave me guessing. How was it?" He asked while he removed his shirt. "Don't worry. You can tell me..."

"It's comfortable, and funnily enough, I awoke like that" Alex giggled at Alyssa's unintended joke. Alex kept looking at her, briefly caressing her face here and there, nothing sexual, just out of affection. Eventually Alyssa moved, making Alex aware that he couldn't just stay there forever, there were things to be done. Saying goodbye with a kiss, Alex grabbed his clothes thrown around the room and after a quick stop on his room for something fresh to wear, he got to the showers.

"Good morning Leon!" Alex was as enthusiastic as always, maybe even a little more. "We all can't be as stealthy as you and Millie" Alex laughed a bit embarrassed, returning the comment. But it was true that something had changed in him, at least a little bit now that some intimate topics were no longer a nebulous mystery. Maybe that's why he dreamed of a taller self?

Alex stopped thinking of the weird dream when Leon asked for details. "It was amazing!" he answered, starting to get naked as well. "I learned things from the books and Lori that were helpful, but even then it was like... don't know, instinct?" Alex shrugged. "I felt so close to her, so intimate... I spoke too much already" he added, feeling that he shouldn't spill out details, it didn't feel right.

Alex hopped into the shower, warm water sliding through his tanned body, helping him feel awake and ready. He sort of tried to not look at Leon much, as it could be awkward to see him hard again, but it didn't exactly succeed. Alex had fooled with Lori, watched Millie and Leon do it, and had a wonderfully pleasant session with Alyssa herself. All of them a male and a female, even if it wasn't to... you know, reproduce, so he was still curious, how couldn't be, about how Leon talked about two men doing it.

Leon was actually caught by surprise by the boy, his cheek reddened. "H-hey, how do you know about that!?" He exclaimed before pinching the bridge of his nose. "I should have been more discreet..."

The two were now sharing the showers, both of them naked as the warm water ran down their bodies. Once again, Leon couldn't help but to glance down at Alex. He was in a pretty good shape and his rod was currently decently sized and hard.

The boy started to speak of his time with Alyssa, although very vague. "Aw, come on, dude. You can tell me. I'll keep quiet I promise." He chuckled, but also picked on to something else, "Wait, Lori? Was she giving you tips? That's adorable. She is very hot so I can see why you were having your eyes look at her so much..."

His gaze moved down Alex to notice that his prick was now harder, pointing upwards. Leone could feel his own member throbbing as well, which the boy could clearly see through the shower water. He tried to play it cool, although with big difficulty...

"Anyways, I'm sure Alyssa won't mind if you spill out some of the details. And if not you can always ask me stuff."

"This is what I meant" Alex said, looking aside, feeling embarrassed. Reminiscing what he had been involved and having Leon flaunting his body had excited him, and he wasn't the only one hard. "All that talk... and now we are... like that" he said, fidgeting and not knowing what to do.

"I guess that what I mean is..." Alex doubted, stopping his shower, his voice sounding more clear, water dripping from his hair. "When I asked Lori she took the initiative to... teach me, but with you... I don't know even where to begin..." he added, stepping slightly closer, still pretty far from Leon. "What should I ask? What should I do? Yesterday I tried to talk to you to... I don't know, have the initiative and you bolted away" Alex was confused, there was still plenty he didn't know, and he really knew nothing about how to broach the subject.

Leon eyes widened as Alex talked. He assumed he shrugged off what had happened before, that the boy was simply teasing back then, but. But here he was, somewhat hurt of him just dismissing his offering. "I'm...I'm sorry. I didn't think you were so troubled..."

Memories crossed on his head. Of something...of someone....but he pushed them to the back of his head; Painful for him to want to relive them...

"But...if you're curious. I shouldn't be trying to dodge it."

He moved closer. The water still pouring down on him. Suddenly, his hand reached upon Alex's rod before slowly starting to stroke it up and down. His hand felt different from Lori's Much more muscular, giving it a different feel.

Leon's cheeks had a soft shade of pink. He continued to constantly stroking hm. "As I said. Not only women can do this with a guy...."

"You don't have to be sorry, really" Alex admitted. "It's not like I'm angry, just confus-Ah!" Leon took him by surprise, closing in and grabbing his hard member. Her grip was firm, knowledgeable, determined, making Alex moan and lean on Leon's chest. It was so different, and yet felt so good. Alex hands traced Leon's muscular torso, moving through his scars downwards to his hips. In every place Lori or Alyssa would be soft, tender, giving, Leon was nothing alike. There was a gentleness to his touch, but his body spoke a very different language, making Alex feel bound by his pace.

Alex's hands finally wandered into Leon's cock, as hard as his own and a bit bigger. Alex didn't exactly know what to do, besides what he did to himself when he was alone, mixed with some of what Leon was doing to him. A grip, firm but giving, caressed the man's member, while the other hand toyed with his head. Alex moaned, feeling a bit lost at what he could do, but there was something that he didn't try, something that he never did nor practiced for. Reaching for the water handle he stopped it, the bath only filled by their noises. His cock slipped from Leon's grip when he crouched down, until he had his throbbing mass in front of him, looking bigger than ever, so close...

Alex looked upwards, seeing Leon blush. "Can I..." he whispered, embarrassed himself, opening his mouth and letting his tongue out, showing with his attitude what his words couldn't say.

Leon's breath was quick to become more ragged and heavier. Alex's grip was so soft; Delicate but still firm. Not like a lady but not like a rugged dude either, it was the young land's own unique grip; Same with his caressing of the tall man's torso.

Leon continued to tug upon his partner's rod. Alex's moans, filled with both an innocence and desire, were just making his cock throb more on the white-haired boy's hand. It just urged him to stroke faster.

However, Alex then cut his strokes and moved so he had to stop as well. Leon's face lit up red when the boy kneeled upon him; His has member right on his face. He didn't fully said it, but the way he opened his mouth it was clear on what he wanted to do.

Part of him felt this was a mistake. That he shouldn't get this attached. Not after...he didn't want to recall that. But on the other hand, he really wanted to; Seeing Alex like that, his silvery hair wet and dripping while he stood there with eyes filled with desire. He couldn't help himself...

"Please do, kid..." Leon said with his heavy panting. His hand held on to the boy's head, leaning him closer. Leon's cock seems to softly lift up a little bit more in mere anticipation...

Alex looked at Leon hesitate, trying to read his expression. He could see the glint of lust in the man's eyes, but there was something else behind that. Whatever his doubts may be, Leon allowed it, asked for it, urging Alex forward with a hand in his silver locks.

Alex gasped in the close proximity of Leon's member, throbbing obscenely, his breath caressing its length. His left hand leaned on Leon's hip, the right handling the shaft once more. It was another first for him, and as he had the initiative there were things to try on his own terms. With the mouth open, his tongue trembled as he moved his head, tentatively caressing and teasing the head with the tip. All Alex could taste was just a hint of Leon, as the shower had done work, but it wasn't displeasing. The positive and eager response made him venture further, licking along the shaft from the base.

But all of that was just toying around, that much he knew. Alex bit his lower lip, then licked both of them, feeling nervous. That's what he wanted, right? Knowing more, feeling more... He wanted to feel good with Leon, to make him feel good. His mouth opened wide, getting his tongue out and using it to rest Leon's cock. Alex's lips embraced it, and his head went forward, Leon's sizeable member slowly getting into his mouth, avoiding the teeth. Alex played with the underside with his tongue, tried to make room for more, but his lack of expertise only allowed for so much. Getting it out again with a wet pop, Leon's cock appeared glistening on his drool.

Now that he knew more or less how far he could manage, Alex's left hand moved from the hip to his muscular buttocks, serving as leverage. Getting it back in, Alex started to slowly move his head up and down, slobbering on the pulsing member, his saliva slowly trailing down the shaft, wetting his right hand as he pumped on the rest of his length. Muffled moans sounded from his busy mouth, his unattended prick throbbing in the air while all his senses were focused on Leon's.

Leon arched his head back slightly as his groans and moans became more audible. His mind was spinning. Despite his lack of knowledge, Alex's actions were quite skilful, even for his first time doing it. Whatever it was a talent for following his gut or just luck, didn't matter as he was right now feeling a wave of pleasure flow through his body.

"Unnh...f-fuck..." He muttered, "D-damn kid...y-you're good...."

His hands started to caress Alex's hair, softly crossing across the upper side of his hair, while gently keeping a hold of it to continue his motions. His hips started to slowly move back and forth, following the young man's bobbing to maximize the pleasure.

"F-fuck...ngh..." He could barely pronounce anything. Sure he had experienced mind blowing actions of this, but seeing Alex do it, with those eyes showing he was enjoying it too. It truly left him at a loss for words.

Leon's hands caressing his head excited Alex more than such a gesture would normally do, closing his eyes for a few seconds enjoying the feel of it. Alex soon returned to look at Leon as he picked up the pace, it was still difficult to do, and his rhythm was uneven, but he tried his best. "Hahh..." Alex gasped, Leon's cock briefly abandoning his mouth while he recovered his breath a bit. His amber eyes were a bit teary due to the effort, but still looked bright up to Leon. "Now I know what you meant" Alex smiled, still pumping Leon's member with his right hand. "There are things boys can do..." he added, before returning to engulf as much of Leon's cock as he could, slobbering all over it.

Alex continued at it, slowly picking up the pace and going slightly faster, slightly deeper. He had seen women do it in the magazine, swallowing cocks this size completely up to base. Alex's left hand grasped Leon's ass cheek harder, using it as leverage to push himself slightly further on. His right hand was in the way, and soon met the same destiny as his left, grabbing himself on Leon's muscular buttocks. Alex moved forward, pushing Leon's willing hips towards him, burying an unprecedented length of his cock withing his throat, gagging and choking on it.

Drooling on the shower floor and coughing for air, Alex pulled Leon's cock out of his mouth, gasping. It was too much too soon for the inexperienced boy, as eager as he could be. Wheezing and panting on the floor he recovered and leaning with his hands on Leon's thighs he looked upward. "Sorry, I wanted to try getting it deeper but couldn't, give me a moment..." Alex said, looking at Leon while he recovered his breath, clearing the coughing tears with the back of his hand.

Despite having to stop, Leon would give him nothing below a 10 for effort, as the tall man was now panting heavily at how good it felt. The innocent boy having blown him eagerly, trying to best himself every time.

"It's okay..." He muttered before grabbing him by the arm, then lifting him back to his feet., "I shouldn't be the only one enjoying this..."

Suddenly Alex felt himself being pinned against the shower wall, the pressure of Leon's body keeping him locked in that position. While not hard enough to be uncomfortable, he had him held there pretty tightly.

His hand held on to the boy's cock before placing it against his own member, then surrounded his fingers around the both of them and holding them in a single hand. The slobbering that Alex had gave it previously allowed Leon to rub easier and so he started to move up and down both lengths, making them rub together. His hips also moves alongside it, making the rods grind against eachother even more.

It was a strange feeling for sure, but one that felt really good. Leon's heavy breathing softly hitting Alex's face as the man thrusted at him over and over. Occasionally, his head descended upon the tan-skinned nipple to take a soft nibble at it, causing even more pleasure.

"Leon? Ah!" Alex was surprised when the stronger man lifted him from the floor, pinning him against the shower wall. He had him stuck there against his warm, wet and hard body, Leon's chest heaved with his ragged breath against Alex's smaller physique. Leon's posture was a wider one, his legs spread, allowing himself to easily pressure Alex against the wall and for their cocks to be at the same height. Leon grabbed Alex's member and his own, pumping them together with aid of the drool still there.

With Leon doing all the work and nowhere to go, Alex reached around for Leon's backside, both hands landing on his firm buttocks. "Ah... Ahhh..." Alex gasped against Leon's chest, his head resting on his muscles, embraced tight feeling the contrast between the cooler wall and the warm man. "Leon this is..." he moaned, trapped in his attentions, shivering when Leon nibbled his nipple, discovering that he liked that kind of attention. Alex's hands were idle, enjoying the firm sensation of Leon's body, clawing at his ass cheeks with each thrust. Using his positioning, Alex started to lick and nibble one of Leon's nipples himself, returning the favor.

Alex started to sweat pressed here, his hands wandering topside from Leon's buttocks to his sculpted back, one of them wandering in his hair. He was enraptured by the man's vigorous attentions, but he noticed that something was amiss, at least in his eyes. One of the times that Leon went down for his nipple, Alex stopped him with his face, driving himself into a kiss. "Mfff... mhhh..." Alex's moans sounded muffled as his tongue intruded into Leon's mouth, savoring him, wanting to know more.

Leon was caught by surprise with the kiss. His eyes widening as part of him screamed him to stop. "D-don't think of him...f-focus on Alex..." He repeated in his mind as he continued to furiously make out with the young man. I-I shouldn't get involved this close to him..b-but...he is so..."

His brain started to be filled with thoughts about making Alex feel good. His hand continued to vigorously pump both their cocks while simultaneously move his hips, making both members to rub against eachother.

He sped up his rhythm, groaning more and more as their lips parted. "You...enjoying this, kid..." He asked without stopping, simply staring directly into his eyes. "You want to learn more...ngh...it may be a bit painful...ughn..at first..."

Alex sunk himself into Leon's mouth, closing his eyes and surrendering himself to the pleasure with abandon. The taller man seemed hesitant on the kiss, maybe due to the surprise, but Alex kept exploring that uncharted territory. His lips weren't as plump as a woman's, nor his mouth was that welcoming, but once that hesitation went away and Leon started to pick up, his energy was contagious, his forceful approach enticing. Soon Alex found himself being the recipient of Leon's attentions, the muscular man taking the initiative on what Alex started.

"Hahhh... Leon..." Alex moaned, still embraced to the taller man when he pulled away from his mouth. "Tell me m-more... Ah!" he said. "Teach me more..." added. Alex almost didn't register the warning about pain, wasn't that a part of every learning process? His hands abandoned Leon's back, returning to his sides as Leon heard his desire of going further. "What can I do?" he said, using the brief pause to catch his breath.

"Turn around..." Leon whispered, releasing him from his grip so he could move. Alex was then placed back against the wall, but this time his back was the one facing the man while his hand held on the wall for support. Leon caressed the boy's body; Traveling across his torso, then down his back and then caressing his buttocks before one of his hand griped around his length. "Now, relax..." Said the man as he started to stroke him once more, slowly.

His other free hand moved to his own mouth, savouring two of his fingerings, sucking and slobbering them with his saliva. He moved them back to Alex so he could do the same. Leon blushes as the boy eagerly sucked on them, just as he previously did with his rod.

Once moistened enough, he leads them behind Alex; Positioning between his buttocks. Slowly he inserted both fingers into his anus, plunging them deep before pulling them back. Then repeated the process. The combination of this and his stroking caused a new type of pleasure to envelop the boy. Leon continued his motion, massaging his prostate each time he went, making the young man's cock stifen even more as he pumped.

Back
Top Bottom