Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Discovery [StarMech and Sigr]

Even if what they had been doing was naughty and wild, there was room for tenderness between Lori and Alex, and when he rested with the taller woman, he could feel a gentle kiss on his forehead. It was touching and filled a gap that Alex didn't know he had, a need that the absence of a female figure in all her life created. In no mood nor having the strength to mull about it, Alex took refuge in Lori's warmth, abandoning himself to the rest of the night. "Good night..." he mumbled, drifting into sleep.

Slowly waking up, Alex reached for the company under the bedsheets, wanting to hug someone loved as a new day began, but he was alone. Having the whole bed for himself, Alex stretched out, still feeling their shared warmth, the smell of their nightly encounter. It was nice, but he couldn't just lie there all day and was curious about what the day would bring them. Kicking the sheets back, Alex got up from the bed, looking around for the shorts he had been wearing last night when he came to the room.

Dressing himself with that small piece of cloth, Alex wandered the floor, not entirely aware of the room distribution and having found Lori's room by chance. There was bound to be a bath around for sure, something to clean himself of the passionate exercise from the night before, but he didn't know where nor what time in the morning it was, so he wasn't sure how to proceed on someone else's home. Maybe he should just look for the bath door by door, wash his body and be done with it, sometimes thinking things over was just the best way to go nowhere at all.

((FYI my portable mac computer stopped working and its seems grave, not sure if it'll be reparable so I need to send it for a check-up. As such it may mean I'll post slightly less than usual for a while as I gotta handle myself with only my really old, really busted home PC.))

Alex eventually reached what he was looking for, a warm bath already prepared for him. It didn't last long, but just enough to clean the sweat and juices of lovemaking after such a passionate night with Lori. exiting the bath after and getting dressed, he could smell the sweet scent of breakfast all while hearing chit-chat going downstairs.

it seemed the rest had already been awaked and dressed, currently enjoying the delicious pancakes that Lori had prepared for them. As they saw the young silver-haired lad descend down the stairs, Alyssa stopped her surprisingly crazy onslaught upon her tall tall tower of pancakes when her eyes saw her and quickly rushed to him to hug. "Good morning, Alex." she said softly but joyful, all with that warm smile of hers.

"i'm rather surprised," Millie jokingly commented, "Alyssa sure is a crazy eater. She doesn't even /need/ to eat!"

"My body does process food and transform it into usable energy for my power cells. However, I am perfectly capable of generate energy without the use of any organic matter." The android said, "...although I do not know why the food feels so fun to eat."

Lori simply giggled, "I guess that's one glitch that is better not to question. it adds to your character, haha."

"I suppose so." Alyssa replied with a giggle as well.

(That's awful, I hope that at least you manage to recover the hard drive contents)

Someone, be it Lori or Alyssa seemed to have taken him into consideration, as there was a warm bath waiting for him invitingly. Washing himself off the night of excess, Alex felt rejuvenated and clean, rested and fresh, but also hungry. Alyssa had already went downstairs, as their room was empty when he walked in to get dressed in clean clothes, ready to walk downstairs in his usual comfy attire. Judging first by the talk and then by sight, it seemed that everyone had gotten up already, busy stuffing their faces with pancakes.

"Good morning!-Oof" Alex greeted them, getting almost tackled by the affectionate hug that Alyssa wrapped him with. Flashing a warm smile of his own and more than happy to return his beloved's embrace, Alex squeezed her before letting go as Millie spoke. Seeing Millie's face of surprise as well as Lori and Alyssa giggle and talk was wonderful, making Alex feel part of a strange but loving family, even if Leon wasn't taking part on Alyssa's hunger appreciation.

Laughing a bit himself, Alex nodded. "That's wonderful, that way we can enjoy food with her and not eat by ourselves" he said. "Well, treating Alyssa to nice stuff and trying out new foods from here and there with her is also fantastic" he admitted, scratching his face with a finger, blushing briefly. "I'm hungry too" Alex acknowledged, letting himself fall on a seat. Ready to stuff himself with a sweet breakfast before starting with the day's plans, whatever those were.

((Good news! They managed to repair my macbook! So I'm back!))

"Well, if you're hungry here you go." Said Leon, handling Alex his own dish with pancakes and syrup before joking, "Better eat something too before Alyssa ends up eating it all, hahaha!!"

Some time of chatting and munching ensued, all jolly and upbeat. Millie, while still finishing some bread, picked up a paper and placed it upon the table, showing a small portion of a map with a marked red X upon a particular spot.

"Alright, guys. This is the place. Shivada Lagoon. A small lake located on the southwest of this big mountainous area." She spoke, muffled just slightly under her eating, "Once was a huge digging spot for Aeon Crystals and much bigger, but it dried up to half its size and eventually they dried any findings of crystals and quickly abandoned it."

"Millie! What did I say about speaking with your mouth full. Isn't it too early to be talking about this?" Lori said in an almost motherly manner. The pink-haired gal just grinned.

"Come on, Lori. We should be ready for our trip after all!"

Lori simply sighed before Millie continued...

"Now, all those diggers were just contracted by kingdoms or companies so they never really went to find anything but Aeon Crystals, so I gather some information....and it seems before all those workers just gave up or just didn't care, they missed an ancient sealed vault that they never were able to open. But maybe /we/ can find a way in like we did last time!"

"You're basing a lot on a "if" there..." Leon pointed out only for the gal to glare at him and huff.

"Says the King of Mindlessly-Rushing-Into-Things..."

"True..."

"As I was saying!!" Millie continued before revealing some items she was hiding. "We will need these!!"

Alex saw that they were more of those crystal necklaces they snagged from the Emerald Pirates. Millie wasted no time in explaining. "People around the city call them Shell Charms; they act as a body barrier that, while breakable, they can protect you from seemesly lethal attacks. The blade of a sword, a shot of a gun. Almost like if wearing armor! We are heading to a place labeled as dangerous, so we better be prepared."

(Amazing! I'm so glad!)

"Thanks Leon!" Alex nodded with a wide smile, ready to stuff himself with delicious pancakes, sitting close to lovely Alyssa. That was nice, the five of them around the table, just eating and chatting and having fun. It wasn't complicated, it was simple, but Alex loved it. As the breakfast started to wind down, even if some of them like Millie and Alex were still munching stuff, the planning began. It seemed that despite having to deal with a lot of unknowns, they were going to be prepared for it. After all, when one dealt with getting into places that no one has been in for ages, there was only so much you could know beforehand.

"So are the ruins next to the lake or below?" Alex wondered, considering if they would have to go underwater. He knew how to swim, but breathing would be his main concern. "I'm ready for action, even if there is nothing there I'm sure it would be an exciting adventure" he said, optimistic. "And if we find guardians like the ones of the last vault at least now we know how to deal with them" he added, experience being a virtue.

"Well, sorta but not quite." Millie explained, "The vault itself is located under the lake, but its entrance lies behind a small waterfall that gives the lagoon its last bit of water after all the construction and digging work started."

After a moment to munch on some pancake, she continued, "There's an old elevator we can make work to descend down, then head right under the lake, free of soaking. And, again, with these Shell Charms we at least have a better chance to combat any guardians that still remain active." She assured him later."

The pink-haired girl smirks at how into it Alex seemed. While he was in their last gig, she noticed now it was even more; Perhaps the Adventurer's lifestyle was starting to get in him. "Hehe, I doubt you're gonna back on us now, kid. So let's do this!!"

Alyssa nodded after, "I'll attempt my best to keep all of you, safe."

"No worried, dear. I say we did pretty good last time. But yeah, you're our key member at this point" Leon said, "If things go down, you can always save us from a pinch with those crazy combat skills of yours."

"A waterfall? Sounds romantic, even if it's not time for that..." Alex joked, imaging how the place would be. Of course, the talk of a hidden elevator and walking under a lake were more of adventurous endeavors than romantic ones, but he wanted to see such a place, how it was built under a strange place. Or perhaps was it so old that it was there even before it was a lake? The idea sounded baffling, but when there were so many things of the world he didn't know, Alex was ready to tackle on what verged on the edges of the impossible.

"Of course I'm not backing off!" Alex chanted with a laugh. Even if he wasn't as capable as he was, Alex would still want to go with his friends, trying everything in his hand to keep them safe, but considering that he had been proven as a capable adventurer, his presence was mandatory. "We will keep each others safe" Alex added to Alyssa's words, finishing his breakfast and stepping close to her for a brief but loving hug. "We are family after all, and that's what families do" he said in a sudden moment of realization, speaking softly.

It didn't matter that they didn't have blood relation, right? After all, a family could be more than that, could be a group of tight knit friends that worried like crazy for each other, loved each other. Not wanting to get all sappy, Alex soon shook his head. "Time to get ready! Lets go!" he said, hurrying to his room to get properly clothed and grab his gear. Ready for an adventure, he wanted to see that place, wondering if it would have any clues to help Alyssa.

Moments later, and with everything set and lunches packed. The group boarded the Azuria and headed to their destination: Shivada Lagoon.

The Azuria landed with no problem, as there seemed to be a very open and plain piece of ground for them to land. By the fact it seemed man-made and devoid of grass, one would assume it was created by all those contracted miners that once arrived to extract Aeon Crystals.

The walked out and further and Alex could see more of their handiwork: Many broken and forgotten machines, like big shovel arms and plower-like vehicles all discarded. But the sight of the lake itself brought it further home.

The lake itself was still a decent size, but the way it was surrounded by slopes whoed how in reality this was trice its size sometime ago. Now mostly just dirst and a bit of vegetation surrounding the smaller pool of water. The strong waterfall still seemed to pour down, however, keeping the lagoon from truly vanishing. This waterfall had a big mount of rock where a cavern lied right behind it.

"Everyone's ready? We are going down!" Said Millie to our trio of heroes. Lori had stood inside the Azuria to help with support via their com devices in their ears. the four explorers entered the cavern to find an old iron elevator. By the looks of it not made by an ancient civilization, but the previous excavators...

"Now all we need is to fix this panel" Explained the pink-haired girl. Leon turned to the young white-haired boy as he chuckled. "you're pretty good at gizmos, you think you can fix it?"

Alex looked around with his usual face of surprise and admiration. It was true that the place had seen better times and it would look better without all that machinery and more water, but it still was a sight to see. "It looks great..." he mumbled, his eyes fixed on the waterfall. "So nice..." Alex sighed, as they weren't there for sightseeing or having a picnic behind the waterfall. Once facing the unknown, the adventure, his golden brown eyes soon gleamed, excited and ready.

"It's quite crude" Alex commented at the sight of the unmaintained and cranky elevator. "Maaaaybe" was all he answered to Leon's question about his capability to fix it. "Let me make sure it's safe first" he said, taking a look around the structure and climbing to the top of it, making sure that the pulleys and the wires were fine. "Hmmm" a small appreciative groan and some metallic sounds later, Alex hopped down from it. "It wasn't made to last or be fancy, but it should work for years to come. It will be a creaky trip though, providing I can make it work" he sighed.

Looking at the panel, Alex soon opened it to examine the insides. It wasn't a sophisticated or complicated work of art like Alyssa, just a contraption that was almost cobbled together from scraps not so long ago, but it did its work. "Let me see... the wiring was poor and barely isolated..." he muttered, mostly for himself than for the rest of the group, getting tools and trinkets out of his many pockets. "Almost done..." he mumbled, keeping his work at it, sometimes rusty pieces flew over his shoulder. "Mission accomplished, it's work time!" Alex announced, closing the panel and pushing the button.

Nothing happened.

"What's wrong with- oh hell, I forgot the starter..." Alex mumbled, embarrassed, opening back the panel and fiddling with it a bit more. "Now it's working..." he said, with way less enthusiasm that the first time after that awkward moment, but this time the elevator answered properly.

A pull of the level in the control panel caused the elevator to rattle, then slowly descend into the depths. Everything was soon shrouded in darkness. Nothing but the rusty sounds of the machinery making the lift work, creaking and squeaking wth an relentless volume.

After what it felt like a whole minute or more, the elevator shook as it went into a halting stop. A tunnel greeting them once the gates of the lift opened. Their steps echoed through the underground cavern, crossing from a rather tight corridor to a open hollowed area, filled with empty holes and destroyed structures. Our heroes looked around to find nothing glimmering, not a single spec of beauty, only more destroyed machinery.

"As I said. People were excavating this place for a long time, looking for every bit of valuable stuff they could get to their superiors. Every piece, every shard of anything resembling an Aeon Crystal was mined out, leaving only just an empty husk of a cave here..." Millie explained.

This simply made Leon sigh, "Really isn't really getting my hopes up of finding something here. You sure this whole trip wasn't pointless?"

"Will you stop whining? I wouldn't have bring you all here if there was nothing in here."

"Heh, maybe just just wanted somewhere secluded for some fun~"

"Leon, you're in arm's reach. Don't think for a second I won't punch you straight in your face if you keep going..." Snapped Millie at him.

"...point taken."

Amongst the silly banter, Alyssa couldn't help but to stare at all the broken and leftover machinery. Amongst the piles of rubble, she couldn't help but notice something that was barely visible from inside. Almost like bones buried underneath.

"What...happened to all the excavators of this area...?" The android gal asked somewhat low in tone.

Millie sighed. Even if she tried, she couldn't find a way to really sugarcoat it. And so she spoke, "Nobody knows for sure, but people say after the mine dried out, the workers found a sealed vault that they couldn't crack open. Displeased, their employer decided to snuff any information about it out of spite and rage. Making sure no loose ends were around to tell the tale, much less attempt to open it and get whatever its inside for themselves...."

A short paused followed, before she continued. "Sometimes the world can be cruel, Alyssa. And that means there's plenty of people out there with power that only care for themselves, not having any regrets when it comes to sacrifice its own people for the sake of getting everything valuable in the world...."

"I see..." Alyssa responded, looking a bit down.

However, the pink-haired gal placed a hand on her shoulder to sooth her. "But hey, there's also a lot of good people in the world too. So don't let this get you down."

They finally arrived at a Dead End, or so it seemed. In front of them lied a big gate or some strange kind of metal. ancient markings and lines chiseled all over it, all culminating in a circle symbol at the center of the door. "So, I'll take this is the vault's entrance?" Leon asked.

"Yup."

"But wait. If all those workers in your story couldn't even blow it open. What chance do we have!?" The man asked. Millie seemed to snicker as she proudly proceeded to place her hands on her hips.

"Because we have....Alex!" She said as she pointed at the young lad.

"Huh?"

"Say Alex. Remember that stone slab we let you keep after our last romp in one of these ruins. Do you still have it with you?" Millie asked.

as a matter of fact, he did. And one look at it would make him see that it had changed; A glowing symbol on its surface blinking in and out....

Alex couldn't help but giggle a bit at Millie's and Leon's back and forth, although he found it slightly odd. It wasn't like a real fight, more like Millie having a low tolerance for Leon's flirty attitude, but given that he had spied on them having sex the first night at Lori's and Millie's house, he didn't quite get their relationship. Remembering that night made Alex wonder about Millie, her image in the dark room coming back to mind, but a brief shake of his head discarded it, as it was hardly the time for that.

The low tone in Alyssa's question immediately caused Alex to get closer to her, interested on Millie's answer himself. The depressing and cruel reality of Millie's answer made Alex frown too, but he held one of Alyssa's hands and squeezed it for support, as it seemed than as aloof as she could sometimes be, she had taken those news to heart. It was amazing to see her react like that, but it also hurt Alex, not wanting to see his beloved sad if he could help it. And yet, he found himself at a loss of words when Millie tried to comfort Alyssa, making a great job herself. She could be somewhat brash, sometimes noisy, but Alex knew that Millie had a big heart.

Reaching the sealed door, Alex was busy examining it when he turned around to what he thought it would be another Millie's and Leon's show, but the mention of his name and the finger pointing at him caught the boy by surprise. "Well, I could try to examine it but..." he mumbled, wondering if he really could find a way to open the door, but Millie had another idea. "I can remember some arguing though..." Alex said with a smile when Millie talked about them letting him have it, "but yeah, I always travel well prepared" he added, rummaging through his many bags and pockets.

"Here is- whoa" Alex said, getting the tablet out and marveling himself at the glow. "First time it has done that" he commented, although with their last adventures he didn't have much time to examine the strange artifact. "Do you think... okay, lets do it as safely as possible, retreat a few steps" he commented to the rest of the team. "Here... we... go!" Alex tried to push the blinking symbol on the tablet, wanting for something to happen but hoping it wasn't anything bad, wincing a bit as he did so.

The area rumbled once the button was pressed, small strains of dirt shaking off the upper stalactites alongside fain pieces of rubble.

The gates of the vault slowly opened, as if they have not in a thousand years or more.

"Just as I suspected" Millie said smugly, much to Leon's annoyed looks.

"Are you gonna keep patting yourself on the back or are you gonna give us an explanation..." Muttered the dark-haired man.

Millie simply ignored him as she continued, "I was studying a lot of pictures of ruins, and many of them either appeared to have slots designed for it, or at least give allusion to that particular stone slab. From what I was able to infer is that it is some kind of access card or even a remote control of sorts, probably used in a lot of mechanisms of the Aeon Civilization. It was strange that we found that within the other ruins we explored, as they seem awfully different from this one when it comes to patters in their machinery...there's the theory that may be more than just one ancient civilization in those times...or so Lori thinks."

"Uh uh...did we need the whole story just to say "It's a remote control what we found!"?" Leon teased her, receiving a punch to the shoulder as an answer.

Regardless, the group noticed the series of stairs past the gate, leading deeper into the vault.

Everything seemed quiet. Way too quiet. No security drones, no traps nor mechanoids of any type. Just a bunch of empty rooms and long hallways. Further in, the place split apart into two halls, one leading to stairs upwards and one leading to a basement level...

"Hm...where to go." Muttered Millie.

"Well, our comm devices seem to still be functional, so how about we split up?" Leon suggested.

"You may be right. Although, considering the game, we may need Alex and his slab if anything needs to be activated...."

Leon thought, looking at each one of the group. "Well, maybe Alyssia could activate stuff too, given her abiility to recharge crystals. How about you take Alex down to the lower levels and me and Alyssa explore the upper levels. If anything happens we will just contact eachother."

Alex looked at Millie with interest as she explained the source of her information. Lori, with her calm demeanor and her glasses always looked like the scholar from the researching duo, but judging Millie by just how energetic and bold she was would be a mistake. She had done her own research on the stone slab even without it, remembering the patterns and symbols by head, so Alex looked at her with admiration. "Very good work!" he said enthusiastically, once Leon's antics earned him a punch in the shoulder.

Getting deeper into the vault following the stairs was surprisingly easy, as there weren't any of the expected obstacles, making Alex wonder what kind of place that was. "It's weird that finding no trouble is making me more worried than actual trouble?" Alex muttered, trying to make his voice not echo in that eerie silence. When they reached a two way room with a choice to either go upstairs or downstairs, Leon and Millie seemed to agree for once. "I don't like much the idea of splitting the group..." Alex admitted. "But it kind of makes sense and you are the experienced ones when it comes to exploring this kind of places" he shrugged, trusting in his friends and how they saw the problem.

"If you see something weird, don't try anything without the rest of us, though" Alex begged. "We don't want to get into a fight if possible, and even less without the four of us" he insisted, holding Leon's hand with his left one and Alyssa's with his right one. After a quick squeeze, Alex stepped next to Millie, ready to keep searching down that place. "I know that this is the worst time and place, but that way we can talk a bit..." he said, trying to be friendly with Millie, the one he knew less about. "It's fine if you don't want to just... I wondered what's with you and Leon" he commented, keeping the pace down. "One moment you seem to be fighting and the other-" he interrupted himself, not wanting to reveal that he accidentally spied on them having sex. "-seem friendly" he finished, a bit awkwardly.

"Hey, don't sweat it, kid. We'll be alright." Leon promised him with a laidback salute. Alyssa nodded and smiled as her hand was squeezed, hugging Alex before walking away with Leon, heading into the upper floors.

This left the boy alone with Millie, who excitedly encouraged the lad to keep going before the two descended into the basement floor.

---------------------

The lower rooms seemed strange, a series of small rooms with big single windows. A see through-material, like glass but much more resistant, encases each of the windows, clean enough to see the inside of every room, even the ones that appeared to be locked.

Looking upwards it appeared that there was a series of blocky tubes or stone pipes on the ceiling. Some kind of duct system, perhaps? It was hard to tell. Beside each small room entrance stood some kind of pedestal with a big disc like flat platform on top. Like some kind of panel. However, none appeared to have keys of buttons of any kind, only a small orb at the center that appeared to do nothing...

"Maybe this is some kind of shelter? Or a prison?" Millie muttered while she stared at the strange architecture. That's when Alex asked her a question, seemesly to sooth the mood.

The pink-haired woman was rather surprised at the personal question. However she followed it with a sight and chuckle. It made sense after all, that the young boy would ask about her history sooner or later if he was traveling with Leon.

"Well, me and Leon...um...go way back." She started to explain, noticing a big console panel, much more similar to something that could be taken as a computer and walking towards it, not out of disrespect as she continued to speak with Alex. "I remember Lori and I found him passed out in a wrecked ship one day, him and a friend. By the looks of things the two had been drinking and crashed their small little soaring aircraft..."

"We were just starting in the explorer business, and after taking them in and letting them sleep at our home, they wanted to join us. We explored a fair share of ruins together, we were a real team back then." Millie chuckled, giving Alex a quick look with a wink before jokingly saying. "And believe me, he has always been that big of a knuckleheaded doofus."

"We were always at eachother's throats tho. We used to get...well...quite competitive about finding some precious artefact or a expensive and large Crystal we could sell. It was all in good fun." As she spoke and inspectioned the console. she noticed a hole in the lower area, prompting her to bend over and look at the circuitry inside for any crystals or power sources.

This had the effect however, of having her rear elevated pointing at our hero, that was now getting a good look at it, given her short shorts as well as the fact he clearly remember seeing it bouncing up and down Leon's length.

"Then...after some stuff that happened, he became way more distant and decided to quit the job. I was really mad at him for it, specially because he stopped recieving our calls. But I guess he could sulk enough before picking the explorer and salvager dream again. Heh, the reason why I smacked him the first time we met was because he never even told us he had found someone else to help him. But it seems he is in good spirits now..."

The structure around the adventurers was disorienting, as Alex was unable to guess what it was used for. How old it was and how weird it looked made him also wonder if the place predated the formation of the lake or was built under it. If that, what was the purpose of such a thing? They came for the spoils, not for a lesson of history, but Alex's curious mind couldn't help but wonder. What kind of people lived there and how? Who were the ones that preceded them? He hoped that finding a few answers, as scattered as they may be, could help to shed some light on Alyssa's life, even if he was a bit wary about what those answers could be.

"Never been on any of those, no idea" Alex also wondered what the function of the place could be before talking about something else with Millie. Alex listened to Millie's story with attention as they kept looking around for clues, trying to not make much noise as he didn't want to interrupt her. The boy turned to face Millie, as she had seemed to found something, but not only it did seem that it was for nothing, but it had also an unforeseen side effect. Alex felt a twitch or two in his own shorts as Millie's buttocks were hugged close by hers, enveloping that tight ass in a way that not only made the view terribly enticing, but also made Alex remember that night when he peeked at them.

Luckily for him, as the story continued by a more serious path, part of the story he knew about, his mind had something else to focus on that wouldn't cause trouble in his pants, as that wasn't the time nor the place for such a thing. "Nero..." he whispered, reverent. "Leon talked to me about him, at least a bit" Alex acknowledged. "He seems to be doing better, or at least it feels like that. He can be hard to read sometimes, but I like to think that having Alyssa and me close allowed him to go back to you two, back to being more... himself, I guess" he said. Alex had managed to keep his mind distracted from Millie's body for the most part, but after the image had been burned in his mind, his eyes seemed to drift a couple times to her hips.

"F-found anything?" he asked uncertain, looking around to no avail.

"So you know about that..." Millie responded, "Yes, Nero was a great friend of us all. Him and Leon were practically inseparable. I will admit...I used to be a bit jealous of how close they were; But that was just me being a dumb kid. Either way, me and Nero got along just fine...but after he was gone Leon basically shut himself from others..."

The somber tale did however brightened everyone up eventually, "But as you said, he seems to have finally found piece on that, or at least he is working towards it. Thanks to you and Alyssa!"

She continued to check the insides of the machine, making it quite hard for the young lad to drift his gaze off her backside. Eventually she backed up and sighed. "Seems the computer is functional...or at least some parts are. But there doesn't seem to be a mechanism to activate it around, so we can't even turn it on to even check if it works!"

As she crossed her arms and closed her eyes to think, Millie appeared to oversee a small panel near the underside of the computer, but Alex didn't. A disc-shaped bump on the console, with a symbol similar to the one the gate had.

Thoughts of his stone tablet came to mind. So if it was true that it was some kind of key, could it also be true for the likes of this computer?...

...maybe he should try it out and see what happens...

"Yeah, everyone reacts differently to such a loss I guess..." Alex echoed, seeing that Nero's death had split that group of friends that luckily was coming back again. "I don't want to say that it's all completely fixed and healed, but we are on the right track. Leon may be softer inside than he lets other people know, I guess, but at the same time he can be surprisingly brave" the boy noted, as it was him who dared to not only rescue them, but also take them to Millie and Lori even if it was painful to come back again.

In his attempts to avert his lecherous gaze from Millie as it was hardly appropriate to be ogling her, specially in that moment and place, Alex noticed something strange on the console. "Doesn't that look similar to this?" Alex wondered, approaching the console and the detail Millie didn't catch. "Maybe it can be pushed? Or perhaps the tablet can activate it?" the boy eyed the gadget leery, nervous about activating anything without the whole group there. "Calling Leon and Alyssa back before trying out stuff would be a nuisance if it turns out to be nothing..." he mumbled, more for himself than anyone else.

"Lets try if it works" Alex said, grateful to have Millie's help and starting to fiddle with the controls, the symbol and the tablet.

"Go ahead." Millie said, as she was not someone to say no to try out something that could reveal any secrets of these ruined building.

Alex pressed the symbol upon the stone tablet, with the pedestal following suit soon after. The lights of the computer activated, holographic screens started to generate around it, however, it appeared the machine did not have the amount of energy necessary, or perhaps its power source had been damaged in its lifetime; The screens started to flicker as a soft buzzing sound hummer their ears.

A glitched, computerised voice started to boom through the chamber. The two could only look back to see their entrance closed, as well as the nearby rooms around them.

"Aeon Exp__iment No. 36574*KZZT*8888-- of the Ero*KZZZT* element is about to co*KZZZT*. Please keep all test chambers locked for the duration of the ex--ERROR ERROR, transfer Duct system comprom*KZZZTZZZT*...Please remain clam. the element is not da*KKKKZT"

From the duct systems above their heads a strange pink mist started to be spewed ut into the room. Trapped inside, Millie and Alex were unable to avoid inhaling it, coughing a bit. "What the hell is this?" Exclaimed the pink-haired woman.

Another series of vents quickly activated moments later, absorbing the gas and freeing the chamber, following by the gates re-opening. Everything happened so fast that it was hard for the duo to even finish comprehending what just happened before it was over....

But then...Alex started to feel something. His body started to feel hotter...eager. His rod starts throbbing hard against his pants as a inner desire starts to emerge.

But it wasn't just him. A look at Millie showed him how badly she was holding together as well. Her breath heavier, blushing slightly as her hands unconsciously caressed her frame. "W-what's going on...?" She said, her eyes glancing at Alex. "A-alex...I..."

Their eyes locked upon eachother. They needed release...

"I don't know if it works properly..." Alex mentioned, as the screens flickered unstable, the humming of machines coming back to life sounding arrhythmic, clunky. As the doors closed around them, Alex's face turned paler. "No!" he protested, as it was precisely the kind of thing that he wanted to prevent. They had gotten into trouble, no, he had got both him and Millie into trouble when the group was split, and now he had to find a way to get them out of there. "I got this, there must be a way to make the machine open..." Alex tried to say over the glitchy barely understandable voice.

"What?" Alex wondered, looking up to Millie, late to notice the pink gas. "Don't breath-" he tried to say, but it was already too late as the both of them had inhaled it. Curiously enough, some vents drained the gas in a moments notice, and the machine itself did open the doors once more. "If it was a trap it was a lousy one..." Alex said, scratching his head but noticing at the same time a heat welling inside him and the pants started to tent with a quick and unexpected erection. "Ah sorry... I was watching you... before and..." he mumbled, embarrassed and excited, before noticing that he wasn't the only one.

Then it wasn't just him being a lecherous little guy, it was a mutual feeling so it had to do with the gas they had been exposed to. He wanted to, he needed to, but he couldn't afford to, it wasn't safe nor reasonable. "We can't... must find the others..." Alex said, reaching for Millie's hand, initially to drag her out of that dangerous room, but just touching her skin felt burning, electric even. Alex's golden eyes flickered for a moment, skipping that line between what he should do and what he needed to do and soon his grasp on Millie was totally different.

The smaller but agile boy closed the space that divided them, his face mushed against her clothed breasts, panting like a beast against them. His equipment long stored or left aside, both his hands reached for her bottoms, grasping Millie's butt cheeks over her clothes. "Ah- sorry- but-" he gasped, as his hands soon ventured under her clothes, groping at her ass while he rubbed his clothed bulge against her thigh.

Millie gasped in response at the young lad's sudden movements. But she did not object, not in the slightest. In fact, her body needed it just as much as his; It could be that the strange gas was some sort of aphrodisiac that was turning on their bodies unlike anything else.

"A-ah...Alex..." She groaned while his hands grasped at her rear and his face was deep into her bossom. She was smaller than Lori, of course, but was not to say she was not attractive and soft of chest either...

She could feel his bulge rub against her thighs, trying to fight the urge to touch it and failing. While one hands caressed the young boy's back, the other reached upon his pants, sinking past the clothing and holding on to his hardened prick. "I...I'm sorry but...I need this too....I need to...f-fuck...nghh..

Her hand appeared to be in autopilot, starting to strok his length inside his pants and having to force herself to stop it. Quickly she went to her own clothing, starting by removing her vest and then her top. Her bra visible for a moment to Alex before she threw it out, falling right on his face. "F-fuck...I need it...so bad..." She cursed udner her breath, quickly reaching for Alex and holding him again, this time with her bare breasts placed in front of his face.

A soft grunt escaped Alex's lips as Millie grasped his more than ready manhood, making the boy's grasp of her bottoms tighter, leaving red marks of his fingers on the deliciously supple flesh. Alex pushed against her stroke, moving instinctively as if he was fucking Millie's hand, not enough of a substitute for what he craved and Millie admitted to need. "Ugh-" he sighed, as Millie abandoned him, if only to remove her clothes from the waist up, a movement that Alex promptly mimicked, revealing his dark, toned body before her cute bra landed on his face.

Discarding the delicate garment, Alex dove into her bosom, feasting on Millie's breast with abandon. He groped and kneaded, licked and sucked, and even his teeth grazed those springy boobs, be just by accident as he was acting wildly or by deliberately teasing Millie's nipples with them. The more he partook on that banquet, the more impatient he grew, taking down Millie strongly, even if safely, leaning over her and shifting his attention from breasts to mouth.

Alex forcefully pushed his tongue into Millie, playing with hers, caressing the back of her teeth and invading the space with abandonment, slightly crushing her plush lips. With a wet pop and a gasp, Alex moved once more, his fit chest dragging against Millie's softer one as he climbed in the opposite direction towards what was hidden between her legs. He was almost there, but the position left his bulge pressed against Millie's face, making her feel the heat and smell of his excitation, throbbing even through the fabric of his pants.

Their desire was starting to become more and more unbearable. Millie's breathing accelerated with every touch, every suck, every attention upon her breasts as Alex relentlessly went against her. She accepted his kiss with equal amount of passion as well, her tongue wrestling with his fiercely.

The two were now on the ground. Alex reaching for her aching slit while Millie couldn't contain her need to go to town on his now super hardened cock. Pants and lower clothing were quickly tossed aside to accomplish this.

Millie held on the eager member for a second before parting her lips and taking it upon her mouth. She moaned softly as she blew, her tongue caressing and licking it all over alongside. She never expected the young lad to be so well equipped. She had the faint idea of having heard him and Lori the other day, but her usual heavy sleeping made her think that was simply a dream; Still, she wouldn't blame her friend if this was what he had...

"Mmmm~" she moaned as she continued blowing him.

With a slight height disadvantage, Alex couldn't quite reach what he craved properly, his hands being able to reach between Millie's legs. He worked around her legs, hungrily discarding her outfit below the waist as she was doing with his own clothes. Alex was caressing Millie's inner thighs, about to fondle her pussy when she got hold of his member, swallowing a good part of it in a moment. Beyond the pink mist that invaded his lust addled mind, Alex knew that he wasn't as big as Leon, so Millie was probably able to handle him more or less nicely, even if his size was nothing to scoff at.

As Millie skillfully worked on his member, making him have an even harder time to focus, Alex wanted to taste the peach of that lively girl, wanting to feast on her, but he couldn't reach properly. With a creative solution, instead of just laying on top of Millie, Alex took her shapely thighs and buttocks into her hands and rose his legs into the air as he straightened up. The end result was that Alex was knelling on top of Millie's face while she tended to his member, while the rest of the limber girl was curved upwards, her legs supported by Alex as he gained a much easier access to her wonderful pussy.

Alex didn't wait, as he craned his neck to press his mouth against her nether lips without hesitation. Generally delicate even if thorough in his approach, this time he was fiercer, hungrier. He lapped his tongue against her lips with abandon, licking her with pressure and no restraint. She was wonderful, the sometimes tomboyish girl tasting utterly feminine as he feasted on her. Alex sucked her clit from time to time, but mostly he attacked both her lips, nibbling carefully on them and her opening, penetrating Millie with his now practiced tongue.

Millie's eyes widened as the sudden feeling of her waist being pushed upwards, her legs dangling in the air. It was so swift and unexpected that it almost made her drop the tasty treat she was currently slurping on. She didn't have much time to process tho when Alex's tongue quickly invaded her netherlips, generating a spark of pleasure that coursed through her body.

"Mmmph~" The pink-haired woman replied with a loud muffled moan, causing her to unconsciously take the manhood deeper inside her mouth. His tongue was wild, licking, teasing and penetrating with such skill that made her skin shiver, melt into his actions.

She rewarded such behaviour with more continuous blowing. Small breaks of breathing were expected, but still she appeared to be able to take it for long periods of time.

Their frenzied pleasuring of one another continued for a while. But rather than quench the fires of lust that this strange pink mist had created, it only fanned the flames ever more. Their desires grew hungrier; Millie's core ached for more stimuli even while still being eagerly eaten out by Alex.

Eventually she let the member pop out of her mouth, stroking it slowly but firmly to keep it from going flacid. "I n-need more....Alex....I need you to...f-fuck me goood...." she begged. A small part of her ashamed of saying this to such cute young lad, but the rest unable to contain it as her head was now filled whit lusty thoughts.

She snuggled her way from under him, starting to crawl away before stopping. Hands and knees parted on the floor, her rear risen right in his direction. Millie's face looked back at him with the most needy eyes. "P-please...do it..." She begged.

Alex groped Millie's thighs and ass as he kept her lower half on the air, feasting on her pussy with renewed ferocity. His hips swung back and forth, pushing more and more of his meat into that welcoming mouth, desperate to find relief even if it seemed to be to no avail, despite the incredible skill shown by Millie. Instead of focusing on lasting like usual, Alex just wanted more and more, but he was getting nowhere, as the young girl decided to take matters further. The Millie looking at him as completely different from the one he knew, long gone was the proud and playful girl, as the one pleading for a good fuck was nothing more than a horny woman unable to control herself.

Alex of course wasn't any better, unable to voice much else but affirmative grunts as he nodded, letting her go from the strange impromptu posture as she crawled into all fours, almost an animal in heat waggling her tail in his direction. If he was clearer minded Alex would wonder if his face looked as needy and desperate as hers, but as things were, he only had that prize on his sights, incredibly close. Crouching behind Millie like a beast, Alex angled his painfully hard manhood downwards, to that hole he had been so delightfully tasting, soon pushing the tip on the entrance.

It was perfect, just what he needed.

The voracious boy bottomed out in one thrust, his restless hands holding Millie by the hips for the time being. Instead of his usual self, taking his time exploring his partner's insides and building up a pace, Alex was too eager, soon picking a fast rhythm and pounding into Millie over and over, the sound of flesh clashing echoing in the room, small drops of sweat flying from their overheated bodies. Once he was settled on a pace, Alex started to move more than his body. The left hand abandoned Millie's hip, as he leaned closer to reach around her clit with his hand, rubbing over it and occasionally trapping the sensitive nub between his fingers. His right hand reached further on, abandoning her fit waist to reach her right breast, groping it without mercy.

Merciless, stronger, faster, deeper, Alex fucked Millie harder than he had fucked no one ever in his short life, wanting more and more. There was barely any trace of the well meaning boy, just a fit and dark skinned machine that pounded with no end, taking only a small break when the intensity of it combined with the sweat and fluids made them slip, ending with Millie prone against the cold floor and Alex over her ass, half of his length still inside. It was a short respite, as Alex shuffled to stride Millie's now closed legs, making her pussy a tighter fit, resuming his breakneck pace. Now both of the boy's hands had found interest on her buttocks once more, not only kneading and groping those tight buns, but also daring to push his right thumb inside her ass, not stopping the fucking for even a second.

Back
Top Bottom