Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Meanest Older Brother EVER! (Kassy & just John)

Kassyghost

Star
Kassy Kellogg was a beautiful young 16 year old young woman. But unfortunately, even though she's extremely beautiful she's also incredibly shy, that was until the week before Christmas vacation and everything changed.

The reason for Kassy's shyness was because her and her brother's parents were strict Alt-right Christians. They had raised Kassy and her older brother up to be good moral people, or atleast they thought they had. Unbeknownst to them though, Kassy had been harboring a 'shameful' secret for sometime now. The secret was that she wasn't just attracted to other boys like most girls were in their Christian private school, No she had other feelings as well. These feelings were for her best friend since the 6th grade, Alyssa Kainbridge .

So now here she was, sitting on her four post banister bed next to Alyssa on this Wednesday after school, and wanting more than anything to lean in an kiss her beautiful BFF.

"What do you think about Tommy Jacobs? You think he's still a virgin or do you believe what Heather said about him eating her out after the big game?" Alyssa asked, breaking Kassy's hypnotic like trance.

"What? Heather really said that? I mean she is hot enough to bag Tommy but I don't think he'd do that with her. Do you like Tommy?" Kassy asked, leading the conversation.

"Me??? Noooo....well maybe a little. I mean he's hot, and he's really good at football, but he isn't who I really like..." Alyssa giggled, letting her sentence trail off.

"Who then?" Kassy asked, hoping beyond all hope that Alyssa would say that she was attracted to Kassy.

"Actually....I think your brother is a total stud! I know he's older....a senior and all but I've really think he's hot! Is he still dating Leslie do you know?" Alyssa answered and totally crushed Kassy's dreams.

"I not sure, they are on again, off again. So how long have you liked my brother?" Kassy asked, leaning in closer to her large breasted blonde girlfriend.

"Like since the first time I ever stayed overnight here! I never told you but I was going up to use the bathroom and he was in there and I got a look at that huge fucking cock he's got. Ever since then I've always kinda hoped he'd come into your room while I was staying over and ....well you know...hehehe! Why do you think I'm always asking to stay the night at your house, and never invite you over to my place?" Alyssa asked, giggling and leaning in close to her long time friend, close enough that Kassy could feel the heat from her juicy fruit flavored breath on her neck.

"Well....I don't know...I guess I kinda was hoping it was cause you liked me..." Kassy whispered nervously.

"WHAT bitch? Like you...I love you, you're my fucking Bestie Bitch!" Alyssa started to say but was cut short when Kassy suddenly leaned in and planted a big kiss on her surprised friends thick lips. It wasn't a peck either, Kassy pressed hard, mashing there lips together and forcing her tongue into Alyssa's mouth.

"KASS!!!! Double U-Tee-EFF?" Alyssa screamed as she pulled back out of surprise.

It was embarrassing, that was for sure, but it was only the beginning of this tale of debauchery. Little did either girl know that the bedroom door was ajar and that someone was eavesdropping just outside.

Jason Kellogg was the more than average jock. The 18 year old senior had it all, he was the captain of the football team, a great body and off course the most wanted guy at the very conservative high school. A privilege that he honor with great delight. These horny school girls in this catholic school were usually more than eager to get on their knees in private to praise the school football star.

There was one girl on his radar and for quite some time, his little sister best friend. Maybe it was because he had known her the longest and yet to nail her. The major reason for that was his little sister, a naturally shy girl, but Kassy probably knew of most of his conquest. In fact he was sure she was the one who ratted him out to his parents a few month ago. He had no proof, but the countless hours of lectures and prayer session fueled him with vengeance to repay her with a similar treatment. Sadly his little sister unlike him was more angelic and there was very little dirt he could gather to use against her.

That all changed today. Jason was home and with Kassy best friend, Alyssa, there, he was more than attentive in the next room ease dropping on the conversation. He knew Alyssa like him, but the opportunity to get her along was the problem. Off course as he tuned into their conversation, he had to roll his eyes as they talk about the juiciest gossip. His best buddy was there also Tommy. Like Jason, he too feasted on the prime pick of high school girls.

The conversation quickly changed and it was almost god sent. His little sister wasn't as angelic as she hoped to be. She also liked Alyssa! Off course now it all made sense, why she protected her from her older brother.

Well he wanted dirt and he knew if it was just words, his parents would believe her over him, so Jason took out his phone and peeped it through the opening of the door. He just wanted to get her saying how much she loved her bestie Bitch. In fact he got much more. His horny little sister kissed Alyssa! Fuck it was pure gold indeed. Even better they didn't even notice him recording them.

Jason stood outside contemplating just how to use this information and sweetly the idea of blackmail came to mind. Having her prayer wouldn't do anything for him, he could make her suffer in so many other ways and off course Alyssa could be his.

He slipped the phone into the pocket and pushed open the door. "Kassy!" He spoke firmly. Off course he didn't focus on her, but instead narrowed his eyes on Alyssa. "I heard someone curse! Is everything okay Alyssa?" A sweet charming smile knowing he had the entire incident on his phone.

Kassy and Alyssa jumped in surprise when the door burst open and her shirtless big brother barged into her room, his crony Tommy following closely behind.

"What the Heck Jason??? Get out of my room before I go downstairs and tell Mom!" Kassy tried to sound mad, trying her best to cover her embarrassment and hoping that Jason or Tommy hadn't just witnessed anything too revealing.

Meanwhile, Alyssa was flushed, face bright red from having her attractive best friend just made a pass at her. Her head was obviously swimming and now with a muscular shirtless Jason standing in front of her she began to stutter a bit. "AAahhh.....Aaaahhh Hi Jason...Is that Tommy behind you? What are you guys up to today?" She stammered with a nervous giggle.

"Shut up Alyssa! They aren't supposed to be in my room! MOM SAID! Ever since I've become a woman, your not supposed to be in my room! You wanna get GROUNDED? YOU WANT ME TO TELL ON YOU? GO!" Kassy's face burned with anger and she forcefully pointed back out the door into the hallway.

His little sister voice at it's crest with annoyance. Jason couldn't be bothered as his gaze focus on the pretty girl to the side. The more his sister scream, the more Jason ignored her and instead he just focus on Alyssa. "Yes, he was just leaving though. He has a date with with Heather!" A smirk on his face as it revealed that he did hear some of the girl's conversation. Alyssa face already quite red and nothing mattered more than seeing it go even more flush. "She have a little snack for him, or that is what he said!" A grin as he waved his friend good bye.

As much as he wanted to focus on Alyssa, his annoying sister was throwing a tantrum and the secret he had on his phone was dying to come out. "Could you give me a moment Alyssa?" He winked at her and then turned to the frantic lesbian whose finger was pointing to the hall. "Are you sure you want to tell on me Kassy! I can also tell mum and dad about what you do here!" He puffed his lips to make a kissing motion and then glanced back at Alyssa. His imitation quickly devolved into a smile as he snickered.

"I am sure when they see how red Alyssa is, they would believe me!" The snicker only made his exposed pectoral flex before the pair.

Kassy wondered what her brother was up to, usually threatening him with being grounded was enough to send him running, as his social life was far more important to him than hers was to her. But instead Jason's smug smile seemed to defy her threat and with how he was blatantly staring at Alyssa made her wonder what he actually knew. Did he see her make a pass at Alyssa?

It was then that he made his move, Ignoring Kassy's demands and asking Alyssa if he could have a word in private with Kassy. He leaned in close and made his play. Kassy's own cheeks started to flush as Jason implied he'd seen them kiss and she gasp. It was bad, if her strict religious parents found out that she'd kissed a girl, they might just send her off to one of the Church's 'Scared Straight' programs where zealots hammered bible verses into your head until your eyes went crossed.

The implication that her brother was suggesting made Kassy reel back at first. "Mom wouldn't believe you, you big jerk! I'm her 'precious lil angel' and with no proof you'd be barking up the wrong tree. Now get the hell out of here before I start screaming!" Kassy demanded, hoping that this would end this confrontation and send her bothersome brother on his way.

The smug brother knew he had leverage. He had all the leverage in the world and with her short but visible pause. Kassy knew very well what the consequences would be if she was found guilty of the crime. The good friend did give the pair a moment of privacy and it was then Kassy showed her true colors. The trump card of her being an innocent little angel in front of her parent eyes. It was usually the best card to play, but not today.

"Well what if I have evidence?" He looked at the door to be a little misleading. "I know you can lie Kassy, but can your blushing friend lie as well as you!" His eyes stayed focus on the door as the image of her red face filled his mind. The perversion already teasing him. How red would that face get when she was eye level with his cock? A mere distractions of thoughts as he returned to helping his cocky sister dig her own grave.

"Do you think Alyssa can survive an interrogation from mom and dad as they hold a bible? Maybe even threaten to tell her parents?" Off course it was just a distraction, but there was an overwhelming adrenaline rush in having an ace up his sleeve and Jason wasn't eager to show his hand. Like in poker, he wanted to build the stakes.

"As her Bestie Bitch, would you really take that gamble?" His poker face now staring directly back at his little sister, quite confident ensuring that her mind trace the potential sequence of events.

Kassy turned her head away in shame as she peered down a the square bulge in Jason's pocket and realized that he may have been doing more than just eavesdropping. Could he have actually been devious enough to record the kiss Alyssa and her had just shared? Whether or not he had, she wasn't brave enough to call his bluff, there was something devious in his eyes and in that smile that made her shiver.

"You wouldn't..." She trailed off.

"What are you two talking about?" Alyssa asked, leaning up on the bed. Her embarrassment from the impromptu kiss now fading in the burn of curiosity that had overtaken her.

"Nothing!" Kassy protested and walked away from her brother, plopping back down on the bed next to her best friend in a sulking manner. "Why don't you stop playing games and just tell us what you want already!" Kassy said, her eyes practically burning with tears.

"Kass? What's wrong? What did he say?" Alyssa asked, obliviously. Alyssa wasn't as smart as Kassy, but she wasn't stupid either. She had the sinking feeling that Jason might have just seen the embarrassing scene which had just transpired and her nerves started to throb with fear. "Now....Just wait a second...I didn't have anything to do with all that...I was just sitting here minding my own business and Kassy...Kass.. she just..." Alyssa stuttered, trying to explain she wasn't to blame.

"So what do you what Jason? HUH? Spit it out already!" Kassy angrily growled.

The trail of thoughts led his sister to a rather hopeless conclusion. It was a bit anti-climatic to some degree that she caved that easily. His sister went back to the now awkward friend. He assumed it would give them some sort of strength sticking together while facing him. His assumption was now supported with his sister now speaking in an aggressive tone.

This wasn't the plan. Jason usually used a divide and conquer strategy but maybe this was an opportunity for something different. His eyes altered between the pair who was quickly bickering between each other. Kassy dominance quickly ended the squabble. That little fact guided the perverted brother's action. If Kassy dictated the events, then Alyssa would surely follow.

"I want to fuck Alyssa!" He spoke rather bluntly more to make one blush and to enrage the other. He moved his hand to his crotch and a vulgar rub to ignite an erection. "Would you let me fuck your pretty girlfriend Kassy?" The smug look returned to his face.

"And I want you to sit right there and watch me make your shy little innocent friend cum!" He snickers

" OH That's REAL Mature, NO!" Kassy said, shucking off her shy demeanor as she stared back up at her pervert brother.

"Wai...wha..." Alyssa asked the sheer look of confused disbelief washed over her face, her head bounce back and forth between Jason's face, then Kassy's face, then Jason's hand as it gripped his crotch and then back to Kassy.

"He's suggesting that you sleep with him or else he'll tell on us and have us sent off to one of those fucked up brainwashing facilities that convince you that you aren't gay." Kassy said, a single tear rolling down her hot cheek.

"But...but...I'm not gay." Alyssa stared blankly, unable to articulate anything more thoughtful on the matter.

"Neither am I, in fact I don't know what I am...but it won't matter to them and that's his point. Isn't it you big Perv?" Kassy asked, absolute embarrassment and anger coursing though the fiber of her being.

"Look, don't get me wrong... I'm not saying I wouldn't Jay...I mean I think you're super hot, but your PARENTS are right downstairs...I mean this isn't how I ever imagined it...I thought....I thought...You know, like out at sunset at Makeout Point in your Mustang or something....this is just...just ....Weird!" Alyssa stammered and stared in disbelief at the two of them; her head still bobbling between Jason's growing crotch and Kassy's upset visage.

"FINE... fine, I'll do it....I'll do it instead, it'll be easier than having to 'go away'." Kassy said, wiping the tears from her cheek, and the revelation drew Alyssa's undivided attention. " But If I do... and I mean no sex....but I'll suck 'it'...Then you have to erase whatever your supposed 'evidence' is...You have to promise!" Kassy finished.

"He's your BROTHER!!!!" Alyssa whispered with complete condescension.

This wasn't a time for grace and finesse. His little sister demanded his price and he stated it in the most effective way possible. The result was Alyssa even more confused and blushing and his sister even more angry. What could be sweeter? The hand on his crotch quickly answered that question. He had quite an appetite and just the request for sex had fueled his arousal. The mass quickly took shape as Kassy took the time to clarify the situation to her best friend.

Jason never really considered his sister as the main goal but the remark from their deliberations was his sister wiping her teary face and accepting the responsibility. She offered to suck him off. It made him watch his sister with a different point of view. She was quite a bit more curvy that Alyssa and now that he focused on her. She was indeed quite attractive.

"Did I hear you correctly Kassy?" He just wanted to rub in the humiliation and maybe get more tears out of her eyes. Alyssa response was a bit more realistic but he couldn't help focus on Kassy. He pushed his pants down and exposed the coiled vein ridden mass. His tip still hidden under his pants but the view was quite explicit and revealed the well groom core. There wasn't any pubic hair and it only make the curled beefy mass even more gigantic.

"You will suck me off?" There was a chuckle of delight, not in the fact that he was going to get a blow job, but more of having his angelic sister be the one. "I wanted Alyssa, but I can delete the evidence if you sucked me off!" He made a consolation choice. "And I get to finger her!" He added. There was no point in having the prize in the room and he didn't get something out of it.

He took a step closer so their eyes were on the semi hard mass ready to spring out of his pants.

Alyssa's mouth dropped open in surprise when Kassy didn't hesitate and leaned forward and grasp the base of her brother's swelling cock out of his underwear without further protest. The big dumb phallus sprung from the elastic trap which was her handsome brother's waistband and it bounced gently in front of her face.

Kassy didn't even flinch, she simply gripped the base of the shaft with both hands and gently squeezed, forcing the semi-hard cock head onto her lips and puffing like a teenage smoker for the first time. The truth was that Kassy was a complete novice in the act of 'Blowing' a man and she really had no idea what a person should do while preforming fellatio on a man. She was aware of the basic concept; you wrap your lips around it, and either suck or blow, but she had no idea on what it really was.

"KASS!!!! That's not how you DO IT!" Alyssa exclaimed with an eruption of laughter. The surreal sight was enough to snap Alyssa out of her disbelief and back into the real world. She honestly could believe Kassy thought that was what a BJ was.

"Shut up stupid!!!" Kassy exclaimed suddenly overwhelmed with embarrassment. The last thing she wanted was to end up at one of those shame camps, but it almost seem worse with Alyssa critiquing her.

"Here let me show you..." Alyssa butted in, her humiliation fading after berating her friend. Kassy didn't relenquinsh her grip on the base of Jason's cock, but Alyssa was able to wrestle the head of Jason's cock away from her.

Alyssa leaned in and pulled the head of Jason's engorged cock into her mouth with a popping sound. Even though it was larger than a plum she seemed to have no problem inhaling the thing. She sucked really hard, bringing as much blood as she could to the surface, her tongue vibrating in rhythm with her throat's vacuum.

"OH my Gosh....That is the hottest thing I've ever seen!" Kassy said as she watched her friend practically ingest her brother's cock. Kassy's eyes shot upward locking onto her Brother's own eyes as they came open after what Aly had just done to him. "YOU PROMISE?" She asked, a wanton stare in her eyes.

Alyssa was surprise but surely not as much as Jason. He was well aware of how horny the girls at the school were. Once alone with a cock they were cock hungry whores. It's just that he never expected his sister and by association her best friend to be the same. Kassy unphased grip of his cock proved that point. Her moist wet lips were soon on his cut dick, the firm grip of her hand on the base kept the blood there and the young man boner quickly grew.

He wanted to embarrass her and her willingness deprived him of that victory but the sensation her moist lip on his tip compensated. Alyssa comment pointing out her inexperience did turn her face into something he wanted to see. She was ashamed and a chuckle trail with Alyssa grin.

"You can do better cock sucker!" A phrase that seem to flew over her head. Soon her Bestie Bitch was at her side pushing her way to show her friend how it should be done. This was even more surprising in contrast to Alyssa very vocal disapproval of Kassy sucking her brother's cock.

The more experienced mouth greedily swallowed his dick and with great pleasure she firmly pulled. A hearty groan left his lips. Jason like his sister was in awe at her skill. His eyes glued to the supposedly innocent girl on his cock.

His focus broken with the firm stare of his sister and the most sincere pleads to keep his promise. "Off course I will!" His hand stretched to his falling pants and the phone out. He narrowed his legs and the pants fell to the floor. "I will delete it now. Just keep sucking that dick sis"

It was a sincere plea but Jason wasn't about to give up the leverage he had on her. His attention on the phone was only to get something even more incriminating. "Just be as good as your Bestie Bitch and I will delete it" God there was nothing more surreal than seeing her on his coxk. His busty sister, his busty inexperience sister learing the art on his meat.

Watching Alyssa swallow down Jason's prick was indeed a sight to behold, Kassy started to help, working the shaft with her hands, using the saliva Alyssa was leaving behind with her mouth as lubrication. Kassy's eyes were still locked on her brother's face, taking in the expressions of pleasure he was making while the two girls worked his cock over.

"You like that pervert? Huh?" Kassy asked whiled she slid her hand up and down his shaft, mirroring Alyssa's rhythm. She let go with one of her hands and reached down and got a firm grip of his large ball sack. Her fingers gently massaging the two big gonads inside the wrinkled fleshy bag.

Alyssa pulled her head off, gasping for breath after several minutes of deep throating the guy she'd had a crush on since she was still in grade school. "Whew....that thing is really big, go ahead Kass, like I showed you." Alyssa exclaimed, wiping her saliva from her face.

Kassy now leaned in, her eyes bolting back and forth from her brother's face and back to the big slippery looking phallus that was pointing at her face accusingly. She parted her lips and licked the head of his cock, tasting the salty precum that was starting to form at it's tip. It was gross because it was her brother, but also a bit of a turn on. Her lips wrapped down around his head and then she began to push her head down slowly.

Alyssa must have begun to become impatient because she decided to help Kassy along, gripping the back of her friend's head of hair and pushing her head down onto Jason's big cock until Kassy started to gag. Tears forming in her eyes again. "It's Ok Kass, they like it when you gag, it feels good...Doesn't Jay?" Alyssa asked, staring up at her childhood crush with a dirty smile.

Jason couldn't believe it. The girl he craved was deep throating his cock and there as a spectator was the girl that loved her, his little sister. Maybe the shame was deep within because instead of showing it, his horny sister joined voluntarily. Her hands gripping his sacks and the gentle tug on his balls to pull against the natural upward tug in his moments of utter bliss.

"I adore it Kassy, even more that it's you that's there!" The strained chuckle with Alyssa retreating for air and the now shinning shaft hoovered over Kassy's face. He had enough footage and the phone was tossed to the side behind the pair of horny girls. Alyssa was quite a pro and regret quickly filled his head. The amount of fun he was deprived of and all because of his sister. There was a plus though. His busty sister was quite inexperienced compared to the slutty best friend. Idea's foamed in his mind as the innocent Kassy was guided to his slick shaft and with some eagerness her head pushed down firmly to vividly expose her gag reflex.

"Yes.. We.. Do.." Jason finding it quite difficult to utter more than one syllable at a time. He wanted to ask Alyssa so many questions. He was sure the sexy doll can bring him even more pleasure and eagerly wanted to know what. Jason took a deep breath and moved his hand at the back of his sister head.

"Do you know what would be even more sexy?" A perverted smile on his face as his eyes met those of the just as perverted Alyssa. "To see my sweet innocent little cock sucker squirm!" It was hard to be clear in this state, but at the back of his mind it was to see the Bestie help her to a climax as he exercised her throat. "I am sure my little lesbian cock sucker dreams about you sucking her cunt."

Jason perversion now at it's peak and his sister a toy to be used. The firm hand at the back of her head pulled her off his cock. Her body pushed back onto the bed and spun to have Kassy on her back and her face under his cock. "Make her squirm for me Aly!!!" Jason cock quickly back into his sister mouth from the new position, her view restricted to his under carriage, but his view was the perfect laid back flesh of his busty sister. His hand tightly around her neck as it was now a face fuck rather than a blow job.

Back
Top Bottom