Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tell me your thoughts and lets share

Mistail

Planetoid
Hello my name is Lucy and this holiday session I understand can be both the best time for people as well as the worst for others so I'm calling people from both sides of that to message telling me how your feeling this Christmas as well as going into the new year. I'm not by any means a expert on helping people but I do want to get to know some people here so if you have something on your chest that you need to get out or some happy news you want to just share with someone I would be more then happy to see it and even share it with you.

Don't be a stranger please I would love to hear from anyone female / male / anything I guess even if the fish wanna talk I will listen lol

I'm dealing with the issues of a lost loved one myself so I know how hard it is to have a holiday and feel kind of terrible so please message me I promise I will try to help as well as share some stories of my own.

(I do want this to be my most popular form / thread so I do need a bunch of you to reply but only do so if you feel comfortable about it and just know anything you tell me will never be shared or talked about in less I have your permission)

Thanks for reading and have a merry Christmas I love you all :3

Ds

RedRose said:
Hey there!
I'm not sure I understand, what do you want to discuss? :)
i just want to talk current feelings and things like that , its like I put in the post I know this holiday session people can be at there best but I also understand some can be at there worse and I just want to reach out and help and support people along the way taking about my own stories and other stuff

Well I know I am a little late, but I go through this Holiday season with some ups and downs. Had a couple of drinking binges that really brought down my mood in the days after, especially since I had to work, but things turned out alright.

This was a great idea to reach out to people, its a shame the thread didn't really take off.

It was a very kind thought though so thank you! Hope you had a good holiday as well.

Back
Top Bottom