Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[M4F] Femdom RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, a very quick introduction, I have been involved in the smut RPing community for some months before leaving for awhile due RL issues. However, recently, I am increasingly interested in good RPing experiences that is satisfactory, and perhaps even inspire my creative mind that may suffer with limitations in my academic life.

Currently, I'm seeking to RP with female RPers who would play a dominant role.

Partner preferences:
1.) Open communication outside the RPing experience if necessary, to encourage the health of the RPing relationship.

2.) Sufficient literacy, enough for me to read and comprehend.

3.) Able to produce responses with sufficient quality, not even quantity. I would highly prefer for my RPing partner's responses to not be rushed, for example.

And I believe that's that, thank you for reading.

Pairing possibilities:
Doctor x Patient
Kidnapper x Kidnapee
Prison warden x Prisoner
Teacher x Student
e.g.

Plot ideas:
Considering that our minds are not static, preferences may change accordingly, so, I would prefer to discuss the details with potential RPing partners, pairings and plots to be discussed before proceeding.

However, these are the possibilities:
1.) The Gladiatrix - In an alternative universe dominated by women, the historical events that follow are not so different, one of them being the rise of the Roman Empire, and their grand construction of the infamous Colosseum. In the Colosseum, women dominate, their defeated opponents, be it male or female, are to be handled as the victor pleases. I intend to play a male. - (Note, erotic wrestling would be the preferred main kink of this pairing possibility. And, due to the nature of fight scenes, which would require constant back and forth output from both writers, IMs, such as YIM, would be prefered.)

2.) TBA

3.) TBA

In which case, if you are interested, send me a PM and we'll continue on from there, thank you for reading :)

INTERESTS (KINKS):
body worship (e.g. ass worship, breast worship, leg worship etc.), bondage, CBT (limited to moderate CBT), cunninglingus, discipline, facesitting, forced orgasm, orgasm control, orgasm denial, ruined orgasm, smothering, tease, tease and denial

DISINTERESTS (IMPORTANT):
cuckolding, extreme discomfort or pain, feminization, scat, simulation of homosexual acts (e.g. pegging etc.), small penis humiliation​

roamer911997 said:
Hi, a very quick introduction, I have been involved in the smut RPing community for some months before leaving for awhile due RL issues. However, recently, I am increasingly interested in good RPing experiences that is satisfactory, and perhaps even inspire my creative mind that may suffer with limitations in my academic life.

Currently, I'm seeking to RP with female RPers who would play a dominant role.

Partner preferences:
1.) Open communication outside the RPing experience if necessary, to encourage the health of the RPing relationship.

2.) Sufficient literacy, enough for me to read and comprehend.

3.) Able to produce responses with sufficient quality, not even quantity. I would highly prefer for my RPing partner's responses to not be rushed, for example.

And I believe that's that, thank you for reading.

Pairing possibilities:
Teacher x Student
Prison warden x Prisoner
Kidnapper x Kidnapee
Doctor x Patient
e.g.

Plot ideas:
Considering that our minds are not static, preferences may change accordingly, so, I would prefer to discuss the details with potential RPing partners, pairings and plots to be discussed before proceeding.

However, these are the possibilities:
1.) The Gladiatrix - In an alternative universe dominated by women, the historical events that follow are not so different, one of them being the rise of the Roman Empire, and their grand construction of the infamous Colosseum. In the Colosseum, women dominate, their defeated opponents, be it male or female, are to be handled as the victor pleases. I intend play a male. - (Note, erotic wrestling would be the preferred main kink of this pairing possibility. And, due to the nature of fight scenes, which would require constant back and forth output from both writers, IMs, such as YIM, would be prefered.)

2.) TBA

3.) TBA

In which case, if you are interested, send me a PM and we'll continue on from there, thank you for reading :)

DISINTERESTS (IMPORTANT):
cuckolding, extreme discomfort or pain, feminization, scat, simulation of homosexual acts (e.g. pegging etc.)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom