Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Meeting at the Outdoor Market (Closed to Ryanmo97 and *~CoraJayne~*)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan was walking through the farmer's market getting some fresh fruit. He was dressed pretty casually, a blue polo shirt, shorts, and sneakers. Even though he could have the fruit delivered to his home. He preferred to get it himself. He was a self-made millionaire thanks to some good investments and knowing when to stay in and when to get out. He almost had everything a person could want. Except for someone to share it with.

He didn't like to go out to bars and clubs and he struck out many times on Internet dating. Things would be going good then at some point, the conversation got around to sexual fantasies. He tell her his sexual fantasy, he wanted a woman that would give him complete control of her life. Then, the woman he was dating would freak out and he'd never hear from them again. So, he just spent his time at home, maybe taking a trip once and awhile, but except for his friends... he was alone. As he was walking through the market, a woman bumped into him.

Taylor Lynd
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Hair: Red
Eyes: Green
Body Type: Slim

Taylor was an up-and-comer in the publicity world. She was starting to book bigger clients, but she was happy with the progress she'd made.

She was running low on food, and it was a lovely day, so Taylor decided that it would be a perfect time to go to the supermarket. She was looking at some apples when she bumped into a man, and she jumped. "Sorry!' She said quickly, holding her hand up. "Are you okay?" She asked, smiling softly. He turned and her smile got a little bigger. Hh was a very attractive man.

Ryan looked at the woman and smiled. He was never a real believer in love at first sight but this woman he was looking at was starting to change his mine. She was beautiful. Plus, she had red hair... He was a sucker for redheads, "I really should be looking where I'm going... Are you OK? I hope I didn't crush anything."

Back
Top Bottom