Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Faking Family (Your Little Project & Whisper Twice)

Alex Gibbons sat in front of his laptop in the office of his penthouse apartment. He was a forty-two year old man now, and had been a Vice President of Safe Sapphire Pharmaceuticals for the last ten years. His last performance review from the president of the company was not what he wanted to here. "You're a good man, Alex, one of the best in the business, but haven't you ever considered moving on?" Bob had asked him. "Safe Sapphire has always been an old school company for family men, not for sharks like you. The board just worries about investing you into the new Senior VP position right now. They think you're liable to turn tail and run or strip the place down for parts. I know you understand."

And so, here he sat staring at the laptop. He was plugged into the dark side of the Internet, the one that people just don't go to unless they have a reason to be. And he did have a reason. He'd invested too much capital into Safe Sapphire to let it all go to waste. He needed to become a family man.

The advertisement he placed on the surreptitious classifieds website was for a pet. Alex was not a family man, you see. He needed to control. And so, he placed an ad for a new pet. One willing to go to the high class functions and perform as his fiancée for the other executives. Be his equal. But, in private, Alex had no equal.

The advertisement contained fairly standard contracts. Non-disclosure agreements. Liability waivers. The like. Basically, it said this, while the woman lived under his roof, he would provide her with everything she would need and most things she would want. Wants came with a $1,000 limit per month, unless he wished to increase it. Any time the woman asked to increase it, the limits dropped by a hundred for three months.

In return, well, slave and pet were often exchangeable terms. He sat there, waiting for responses, seeing what he would catch.

Marie Marconi was one of those girls that never made the right choices. At a young age she’d ran away to the big city to live with her young sweetheart, only to find monogamy was a lot more difficult than either of the teenagers had anticipated. Rather than skulk back home, she had learned to scrape by and make ends meet by combining minimum wages with modeling. Of course any young model in the city dabbles with darker themes, and what started as hour-long paid visits with strangers slowly evolved into lengthier sleepovers with one singular client. They had grown and developed together in ways that Marie had never known to be possible. Yet it all came to a halt once his wife found out about the whole thing. With eighty percent of her income now cut off, the girl sighed as she lounged casually on her living room couch.

How was she going to pay rent? Would the water or electric have to be shut off first? Before her thoughts ran too negatively, she opened her lap top and began tapping at the keys. She’d been involved with one person for several months now and website she used to frequent now seemed foreign and strange. It was a forum based on location that aided those in need of… specialty services. Scrolling mindlessly, there was something that seemed interesting about Alex’s post. She wasn’t expecting to be interested in a live-in pet situation, Marie had always maintained her own place, but the offer was almost too perfect to refuse! A monthly allowance, no rent to pay, and it looked like he needed someone to go to parties with. Who doesn’t like to mingle? Her eyes read the post several times over trying to find some sort of a catch or reason to decline but nothing came up. Her cursor lingered over the “Apply” button for a moment or two before she clicked.

Within ten minutes she’d filled out and signed any and all forms that came attached with the ad and submitted them back through the forum. She also decided to grease the wheels by including a photo. Just like that, Marie willingly signed herself away. But would he accept? For now, all she could do was hope that there weren’t too many applicants and he liked how she looked on paper.

Fifty four applicants. In the end, there were fifty four people who responded to Alex's advertisement. Sixteen were immediately removed for not following basic instructions. Fourteen more were removed after failing simple background checks. Then, he began to actually look through the applications in earnest. In the end, it came down to only one who fit everything that Alex required. A quick phone call from his lawyers had an appointment set up with Marie Marconi to meet him at his penthouse apartment this very evening. If she failed, he had two backups picked out. That weren't as ideal on paper, but c'est la vie.

He wore his usual post-work outfit, his dress slacks and a white button down shirt devoid of tie while he waited patiently for Ms. Marconi to arrive. The lawyers had told her that Alex requested her presence at eight in the evening. He waited to see if she would be on time.

“Hello, this is Marie?”

The moment her cell rang with an unknown number on the other end of the line, Marie knew what it was for. She didn’t regularly apply for new jobs, nor did she give out her number without specifically adding a new contact first. There were, after all, a great deal of abusive individuals that played under the guise of a dominant role and a girl simply had to be careful. After Alex’s lawyer gave an address and time, she happily agreed without any research ahead of time. At six o’clock she hung up and immediately researched the commute time, only to make a double-take. Mister Gibbons happened to live on the other side of the city and the commute alone looked like an hour.

“Fuck,” she muttered nervously before standing and hustling off to her bedroom. On a good day Marie would give herself two hours to soak in the tub, primp up, and get dressed. There was something about following a routine that really helped her get into the mood but that obviously wasn’t happening today. Even though she’d skipped the bath and opted for a shower, it was practically seven on the dot and she was still trying to pick an outfit. What do you wear to a meeting on the subject of a live-in pet contract? Something too revealing would likely have been inappropriate, but at the same time he was certainly looking for eye candy… Not to mention the majority of her wardrobe kept to more of a punk theme which clearly wouldn’t work here. She managed to piece an outfit together that looked professional enough but still suited her young sensibilities.

With fifty minutes to spare, she was out on the street and waving down a cab. After giving the driver her destination, she offered him a challenge. “I know this ride is going to cost me like thirty, but if you can get me there before eight your tip will be fifty bucks.” To make her point she waved the bill in the rear-view mirror. “I’m running late for a really important meeting.” Marie would usually never throw money at a cab driver; she’d even haggled with them before. But if this whole thing panned out she wouldn’t have to worry about her bank account for a long while.

As if bribes were magic, she was out of the yellow vehicle and kissing seventy dollars goodbye with ten whole minutes to spare. Approaching the building, she noted the lack of names listed next to the apartment numbers: ritzy. At seven fifty-five she pressed firmly on the corresponding button to his penthouse and awaited either an answer on the speaker, or a simple buzz into the building. A small compact was pulled from her purse and a last-minute layer of lipstick was applied. She ran her palms over the front of her dress to smooth out any wrinkles that might have formed.

Alex heard the distinctive chime and looked down at his watch. It was an Omega, of course, only boys with something to prove wore a Rolex. His watch read 8:05pm. Alex had always set his watch ahead ten minutes, ever since his first day of work. He shouldn't fault her for not knowing that, not really, but he couldn't help but think about all the things he would have to teach his new pet. Things that seemed almost dreadfully obvious to him.

He set his glass of spring water down upon a coaster, the condensation leaving his fingers slightly damp, and rose from the leather chair. The click-click of his shoes sounded on the floor of his apartment as he moved towards the call box on the wall. A button press later and a figure appeared in the dull green of a night vision camera. It was Marie. Her dress was an interesting choice. Didn't she realize that this was, in effect, more important to him than a job interview? He sighed. Maybe this was the best she could do. Another thing he would have to change. She looked just like her picture and the gleam off her lips showed that she had recently applied lipstick. A good sign.

He pressed another button on the call box. The first test was about to begin. "Yes?" he said, his voice a rich baritone. He refused to touch cigarettes or liquor and he believed his voice had been improved for it.

It wasn't long before there was an answer to her ring; a rich and deep voice that carried itself clearly over the microphone. She paused for a moment to collect her thoughts. Was this Alex himself or a representative? Unaware of the camera's presence, Marie twirled a lock of hair casually around her fingers while speaking. "Good evening," she offered in an anxious yet enthusiastic tone. "I'm responding to a summons at Mister Gibbon's request?" She sounded confident enough, but there might be a bad habit of instinctively turning statements into questions that would need to be resolved as well.

Locked outside of the building, there was almost a strange tension while she waited for a reply. What if just the way she sounded was grounds enough for him to lose interest? God, she hoped she hadn't wasted seventy dollars. Of course, she'd never bring that up to him on the simple principal of sounding stingy. Clearly any woman that would respond to his ad was interested in the money, all the effort now went to pretending not to care about it. To fill the empty air on the microphone, she spoke up once more. "I'm Marie?"

Yeah, the questioning thing was starting to look like another odd quirk on top of fact that she seemed to fidget; at least while she thought no one could see her.

Alex's mouth twitched a little. He was hoping for something more supplicant, something more understanding of the role she would soon be in. His tongue touched the roof of his mouth and he rubbed back and forth, a habit he made as he was thinking. Could he consider turning her away for such a thing? Without training? He could, of course, he could do whatever he wanted. But should he?

He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone, thumbing through it until he found the pictures of the other final applicants. The others, they did not have the same promise as Marie. And a man in control has to know that there is a certain responsibility to train those underneath him. And more, she may not have known it was him on the line.

He pressed the button on the call box again. "When I was a child, I had a golden retriever. She ran away one day and we searched everywhere to no avail. In the evening, we heard a scratching on the front door and there she was. She didn't offer excuses for where she had been. She didn't question who opened the door. She simply wagged her tail and let her Master know how happy she was to be at his side again."

He pressed two more buttons on the call box and the door way down below unlocked. "The penthouse elevator has been called. Don't use any of the others. I'll be waiting at the top."

Mentally she was counting the seconds. Forty-two… forty-three… The accuracy of time wasn’t important, it was the simple fact that she was mentally counting out a pause on the other end of the line. Was he distracted? Was she not interesting enough? Her fingers gripped nervously at the hem of her dress, bunching the material in her palms before nervously peering over her shoulder. Just as her eyes strayed from the call box, he spoke again. Marie immediately looked back to the microphone and attempted to focus on his allegory. Marie was no college graduate, but she’d been around the block before and could tell that she’d already earned a strike to her record.

It was because of the bath! She wasn’t thinking properly!

The only thing worse than not performing to his standards would be to try and offer an excuse, an urge she resisted as he buzzed her in an instructed her which elevator to use. Rather than waste more time with failed pleasantries, Marie opted to enter the building without another word. Miraculously, she was in the building and could only hope it would get easier from here. The heels of her boots echoed against the marble floor of the lobby, a room that was decorated on a luxurious yet minimalist fashion trend. Settling at the elevator, she checked her cell phone for any last minute messages. Nothing to respond to, the girl opted to fully turn off the device just as the large silver doors slid open. The elevator looked inconspicuous enough, if not expensively decorated just like the lobby. Stepping in, there were three buttons: up, down, emergency. She tapped gingerly on the upward arrow which promptly lit up and triggered the doors to close.

She simply wagged her tail and let her Master know how happy she was at his side…

Marie couldn’t get his words out of her head. The anxiety and fear of this whole situation made it difficult to showcase enthusiasm, but there was a lot on the line and she’d be damned for not trying. She was counting again. Twenty-eight, twenty-nine… How many stories were there exactly? Finally, the elevator seemed to be slowing to a halt. A gentle tone indicated that the ride was over and the doors silently slid open. With a deep breath, the girl stepped forward and prepared to meet her new Master.

The doors to the elevator opened directly into the penthouse. Inside, the sound of running water welcomed Marie as a small two foot high glass waterfall out of the wall on her left. The floor was dark brown, almost black hardwood and the furnishings were a mixture of brown leather and stainless steel. The walls were mainly bare, but for the large windows that showcased the skyline of the city. The architecture was modern minimalist. The furniture, classical. And the man, standing there waiting for him, patient.

Miles smiled as he saw the doors open. "Hello, my pet," he said softly, but confidently. "Welcome home." She was more beautiful than her picture, more satisfying to his sight than what he'd seen on the camera earlier. His eyes dilated and his tongue involuntarily escaped his lips and, just barely visible, licked the upper lip slightly.

There was something settling about the small water feature at the front of the penthouse; it offered a constant ambient noise that helped fill the silence of an otherwise still entryway. It took little more than a cursory glance of his home to realize she’d arrived terribly under dressed. Embarrassed, a soft blush tinted her cheeks as she observed the grand view that was offered at the top of the building. Marie had inadvertently stumbled into the big leagues; he was the largest boat she’d ever managed to board and it was obvious.

His greeting filled her sails and gave her the confidence to approach, just not enough to convey intimacy. Was she even allowed to touch him? Her previous partner had been rather informal; a stark contrast to the man before her. Regardless, it was now her next opportunity to prove herself. “I’m so glad to be here,” this time her voice never rose to a question. “Thank you so much for giving me a chance... Master.” While she addressed him, her painted lips maintained an enthused grin. Her interest bubbled through despite any nerves, and she seemed genuine. She had stopped a couple feet away, unsure of his personal boundaries. Despite the air between them, it was clear that her attention was fully zoning in on the man.

The expensive furniture, the fantastic penthouse, even the view of the city seemed to have been forgotten by Marie as she looked to him for a response. Accustomed to prying eyes and lustful gazes, he couldn’t deter her from observing just as much as himself. She’d notice the twitch of his lip or any minute shifting of weight; after all, prey was often accustomed to watching their surroundings.

“I can’t wait to start learning.” There was something in her tone; perhaps a desire to draw more from the aloof man before her.

Alex stepped forward towards Marie. He crossed the distance between them in two steps and one breath. Then, he was next to her, by her side, able to smell the detergent she used on her clothes. His hand rose and brushed her cheek and he smiled broadly as the brush turned into a caress, the back of his hand warm on her smooth skin. "I have wanted to that ever since I saw your photo," he admitted. He smelled spicy, the result of the bay rhum aftershave he used.

"My pet, I love to control. I love to to be pampered. I love to feel the press of my pet's warm body against mine as she kneels next to me in greeting. I...crave these things." His voice quickened as he talked, excitement filling his voice.

"But that does not attract an equal. It does not attract a wife. Instead, I need a pet willing to play a role. I need a pet that craves my affection so much, she's willing to pretend to be a woman worthy to stand beside me instead of kneeling. In return, I offer that very affection and more." His hand moved down from her cheek, tracing the curve of her neck. "I want you to be that pet. Out of all the others, I chose you." He looked her up and down, slowly, eyeing every curve. "I am happy to teach for there is much to learn. Fast learning will result in gifts and even more affection. Failure to do so will result in punishment."

His hand traveled down her arm until it stopped on her hand. He took it and held it up to his lips. He kissed it, softly. "I know you've already signed the papers, but is this what you want? Is this something you can handle? I do not offer a chance. I offer you success and affection, or failure and punishment. Not chances. If you want to leave, you can. I will have a driver take you home and I will compensate you for any expenses so far, but I must know now." He pushed himself closer and they were a breath apart. "Is this what you want, my pet?"

The girl was practically putty in his hand from the moment he stepped forward and boldly applied affection. The crucial part of any relationship was trust; if she started flinching and recoiling from their very first conversation, a lack of chemistry would be to blame. Instead, his gentle admission of desire and greed instilled a level of courage that wasn’t achieved very often. Her fingertips danced along the hem of his collar; pressing gently through the fabric of his button-up as he reiterated the necessary skills and attitude to approach their new arrangement.

Goosebumps formed in the wake of his touch, the attentions to her neck earning an involuntary roll of her shoulders. The motion encouraged her to arch, emphasizing the swell of her breasts. As he mentioned the rewards for proper behavior her fingers began to nimbly slip the top three of his shirt buttons loose. Still, his kissed her hand and offered her an option out as if all of this was something she previously might have misinterpreted. Had she never been in such a relationship before, his apprehension alone might have been enough to spook her away. Instead, Marie smiled.

“I’ve never wanted anything more,” she replied confidently in a husky tone. The way he leaned closer enabled a new level of intimacy; she inhaled deeply to experience the heady aroma of his aftershave. The palms of her hands firmly smoothed over the shoulder seams of his shirt, resisting the urge to lean too heavily against him. “Please teach me, I’m useless when I’m not following directions.” Her lips hovered dangerously close to his collar bone, near enough to detect the soft and shallow exhales over his skin.

And there it was. The final piece of consent he required. From now on, she was nothing but his. His heart beat fast at the thought. They stood there, a breath away from each other, saying nothing, just experiencing each other. Finally, he took hold of her sleeveless jacket and slipped it from her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. His hands found her belt next and he began to undo it.

His motions were neither flashy nor business-like. They were intimate, like opening a present from a loved one, knowing what's inside but enjoying the unwrapping all the more because of it. The belt hit the floor with a dull thud. "A man should truly see all that he has, to better appreciate it."

His fingers reached under her leopard print shirt, strong fingers touching smooth delicate skin and his breathing deepened. "Your color is light gray and silver to match your eyes. Classy, not ostentatious like this. I'll need to have a wardrobe ordered for you and a dress for tomorrow evening."

He lifted up her shirt, up and over her head. He stood there, staring for a moment, before letting his hands move slowly from her shoulders down her collarbone, across her cleavage. He broke contact with her only once to avoid her bra before his hands traced slowly down to her hips once again. "Lovely. Absolutely lovely."

He looked into her gray, shadowy eyes and matched her breathing. "Show me how you would please your Master after a long day of work."

Control; Marie relinquished every last ounce of it as his fingers flicked her vest away and inquisitively began to explore. While Mister Gibbons shared similar tastes as her previous partner, his approach was a blatant indicator of his method of operations. It wasn't about a basic desire for intimacy or sex like others; he truly seemed to have a grand plan or idea for her developing greatness. Her lengthy tresses dragged through the thin material of her shirt, causing them to tumble languidly over her shoulder.

While her outfit wasn't the most appropriate, her undergarments certainly suited the situation. Lacey and thin, like a provocative gift wrap. The more skin he exposed, the more promise she showed. Not a single mark or brand; a blank canvas. The mention of a new wardrobe had the potential to derail her train of thought but his request was an amazing opportunity to prove herself.

A grin of devious delight spread over her lips, her eyes shining. "After a long day the first thing Master would need is a comfy seat in the living room." Her hands grasped at his forearms, hoping to guide him towards the sofa in the spacious living room. "Of course tomorrow I'll have your favorite drink waiting," she narrated as he settled on the leather. Sinking down, she followed only to boldly slide a knee at either side of his thighs and brazenly straddle his lap. Her skirt hitched dangerously high and left little to the imagination as her weight was dispersed between her plush thighs.

"And then..." she trailed off, the girl leaning down towards his jaw and neck to apply a few gentle nibbles. With her lips tickling at his skin, her fingers casually dragged along the buttons of shirt before deftly popping them free to expose more of his torso. "If Master allowed it, I would love to suck on your cock." She emphasized her desire with a firm yet leisurely roll of her hips, forcing the curve of her sex against the front of his pants.

Alex allowed his pet to control him and move him to the couch. She was a temptress, a seductress, he could see, something he'd not had before. His other pets had been broken things. This one had such potential. He accepted her nibbles, and his mouth parted slightly to allow the tiniest of moans to escape his lips. A momentary loss of self control to show his pet how pleased he was.

Her body was soft and light and felt comfortable lounging on her Master's lap. He was pleased with how they fit. "I prefer a double Blanton's Manhattan, straight up, with two brandied cherries." He reached up and, with a single hand, he pressed her bra against her back and released the closures, letting it hang freed behind her. Then, Alex caressed his pet's back, up and down with his fingers, deftly tracing between Marie's bone structure.

"Master allows that," he finally said.

The sweet sound of a moan carried through the air, forcing the hair on the back of her neck to stand up straight. She responded with an excited and empathetic groan, the hot air of her breath dancing along the surface of his skin. Her breath hitched as Alex calmly placed his order for the next day, leaving her thankful for a basic knowledge of bar tending. She practically forgot the drink as he expertly tugged at her bra, releasing the clasps and beginning to explore her slender frame. The sensation was strangely calming; it encouraged her to relax and fully sink into him.

"Thank you," she whispered once given permission to explore even more. Pulling the courage to lean back, the silken straps of her bra fell down her arms to fully expose the soft globes of her chest. Her pale skin was practically ethereal in the soft light, a delight for the eyes that practically begged to be caressed. Maintaining eye contact, her hands sank to the belt at his slacks and loosened it with ease. All she needed were a few more moments to fully undo his pants and begin to shift her weight.

She placed a playful kiss on his jaw before slinking down to the floor and naturally nuzzling between his thighs. Marie didn't dawdle. Her hands massaged through the material of his underwear first, testing the waters to see just how proper of a job she'd done.

Marie was rewarded for her efforts. She had done a right proper job and Alex's package was completely hard under her hands. He was larger than most men, she could tell that immediately even through his black boxer briefs. The outline of his shaft was clear against his leg.

Alex looked down at his pet, who nuzzled him affectionately. He couldn't help but feel a certain affection back. It wasn't the same kind of affection, of course, but it was undeniably there. His eyes traced over her chest and her breasts, taking in every detail, as if capturing a memory forever. His hand reached towards her face and a single index finger caught her full, lower lip and pulled it downward until it bounced free. His cock bounced in return, excitement building in him. He felt his heart beat in his chest and head and cock, and he waited for his pet to make her move.

Back
Top Bottom