Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Drive in Mom ( jemnai x Dual Swordsman Tenyo)

Jemnai

Supernova
David stormed into his house. He was pissed more at himself then anythin. " Stupid David you should have been smart and realize that it was a setup," he said as he was covered in eggs. He was suppose go to the drive in with Amber Walton on if hottest girls at his school since jut got his driver's license. His clothes were caked in eggs as was his hair and glasses.

Maria, mainly being a stay at home mother as her husband was off selling contracts or whatever, had spent most of her time trying to be a good mother to David. She cooked, cleaned, did laundry and even had the guts to sit in the passenger seat while David learned to drive. She was in the middle of washing the floors when she heard the slam of the door. She got up bitting her lip knowing something was wrong. She went to go see what was up.

He saw his mom who had been so good to him. He had this humiliated and just wanted to die "I am so stupid "he said to her as he looked like a mess.

"Awe boo, what happened to you?" She asked as she went to hug him feeling the sticky egg yoke as she pulled her hand back feeling a bit grossed out by it, but quickly focused on her son again. "You might want to clean up first then tell me," she suggested trying not to be too mean, but not wanting him to sit in whatever was all over him.

"Of course I mean mite as well as get ready for bed to"he said as he felt defeated as he heads up to his room to get out of the egg coated clothes. Once he was out he goes and heads to his bathroom to shower again. Twenty minutes later David was out the shower and ready for bed as he heads to the living room. He goes and sits on the sofa.

Feeling bad not sure how to cheer her son up, she let him go have his shower. Would give her time to think. She went to her room and cleaned up slightly. There was a later showing and they had time, she figured as she got ready. She came down to see him on the sofa. "Not as cool as taking a date, but I know how much you wanted to see that movie. Maybe I could be a fill in and we can see it together, so you don't miss out," Maria suggested in hopeful tone, not wanting to see her son so upset.

"Well there is still time for us to get there before the movie"he said as his eyes perk up when she said be his date"Alright mom I would like that"he said to her.

Maria was happy to see him perk up a bit as she knew he probably wanted to go with someone else, but she could be a good substitute for now. She watched him head off to get ready as she finished a quick tidy while waiting.

Back
Top Bottom