Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Creative & kinky, plot & smut. You have to check this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huginn

The world outside the matrix is another matrix
Withdrawn
Hello my darlings;

Welcome to the dark corner of my imagination. The fun corner.

I’m Huginn, a man, looking for a woman to play with. I can play any man/species/thing, but I need you to be a female, and play as such.

Please be literate, able to write at least a few paragraphs, descriptive, and friendly OOC. I promise you the same.

My preference is for E-MAIL, since I cannot access the site from work, and I usually reply during breaks. I can be convinced to use PMs or threads, but my replies will not be so frequent. I do not use IM.

Huginn.blue@gmail.com

I’m usually unavailable during weekends.

I am very open minded and creative. I love the plot, but I NEED the smut to keep me interested. 50/50 is ideal. More smut is great, but more than 50% plot will get me bored real fast.

I can play multiple characters and I love to GM.

I can be the eager teen, the dirty old man, the muscular stud, the millionaire, the anthro, the alien, the monster, the beast, the horde, the crowd. I can be the whole world (bonus points if it´s a world created by us), I can be anything as long as it´s imaginative and fun and kinky.

I can be dominant, casual, romantic ... but I will never be sub (don’t know how, sorry).

Those kinks are not mandatory but highly appreciated:

Oral, anal, gangbang, dom/sub, sexual adventures, humiliation, public sex, willing or blackmail, sexy clothes, ...

NOs: forced rape; scat, vomit or anything gross; vore, gore, blood, torture, extreme pain; underage.

I also have a generic F-list if you need more details. It´s at the bottom.

Feel free to send me your requests and ideas. I promise to reply, at the very least.

Here are some options, random ideas we could try:

+ Super heroine
An idea I had watching Jessica Jones. Basically, a powerful (and young and hot) superheroine falls prey to a mind controller. He implants some trigger words in her subconscious (hypnosis like). The sound of those words will trigger different effects on the girl. For example, one word will make her incredibly horny, another will make her powerless, another will cause her extreme heat and the urge to lose all her clothes, or cause an unbearable thirst for cum, etc. Details can be discussed.

+ Highschool slave
Basic scenario, where some girl from a school or college (shy girl, cheerleader, teacher, your choice) gets blackmailed by one student. That woman got his sister kicked out for having sexual intercourse inside the school, and he finds evidence that it was the other way around. His sister was framed.

To avoid been kicked out (or lose her job and reputation) she bargains. It is important to me that SHE proposes the agreement, her idea to become his slave. Even some of the consequences/dares must come from her, as negotiation to avoid the release of the information. I want her to beg to be used.

The student wants to save his sister reputation and bring her back to college, but her offer is just too tempting. He takes the opportunity to punish her for framing his sister. He will use her and put her in some really embarrassing situations, share her with his friends, use her as party favor in fraternity parties, etc. (bestiality and other stuff optional).

+ We´re going on an adventure
Fantasy setting. I love to GM fantastic adventures, filled with interesting sexual encounters.

- Naive elven girl on a quest for a magical item to save her tribe.

- Young warrior on a search for her legendary father.

- Peasant had her village raided. Is rescued by a lone, sad noble man, who at night becomes a werewolf and pounds her holes all night long. Will she remain by his side in the morning?

- Novice mage looking for rare ingredients and going on weird missions.

- Priestess of the Fertility Goddess, the seed of different creatures give her magical abilities and energy. She worships studs of several species and journeys the land looking for ingredients, items and mistreated beasts.

- Who do you want to be? Where do you want to go? Who do you want to meet?

+ Naughty space
On a strange planet, an astronaut gets contaminated with a parasite that causes her to become extremely horny. Everyone she has sex with get contaminated as well, and soon all the spaceship becomes a huge orgy. After some time, some people start to pass away from exhaustion and starvation since all they do is get down and dirty with each other. .

The ship eventually crashes on the planet, and the survivors must look for the origin of the parasite to research for a cure.

Possible encounter with contaminated “horny” aliens, tentacle beasts, etc.

+ Holyday fun

- Santa is so tired and bored. When he enters the sorority house, bag filled with sex toys for Christmas presents, he deserves a relaxing reward.

- Perhaps sneaking inside Santa´s sleigh was not such a great idea. All those elves, working nonstop for centuries, just seem too damn happy to see you. Maybe they too deserve a gift.

- The ghost of Christmas past knows you never had enough sex ... the ghost of Christmas future shows your sexless future life ... the ghost of Christmas present shows you all the people wishing to pound you right now, thinking they don’t have a chance. What are you going to do now? Are you going to change your ways and enjoy your body as the ghosts are telling you should? Or are you sticking to your sexless, prude ways?

That idea in your head right now. That one, right there. You know what I’m talking about. That craving, that thought that just now caused a funny itch ... tell me about it.

Open an email or send me a PM, and tell me what is on your mind. Do it now.

Huginn.blue@gmail.com

They say the first BUMP is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom