Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Initiation (Kitty x MrAndrew)

Kitty Kat

Moon
Juliana paused as she entered the large room. Tables were spread out everywhere, with enough space in between the rows to let the crowd walk through. The chatter was loud, but it wasn't hurting her ears. A person's arm ended up bumping against the back of her shoulder, tying to get through to experience the fair. The girl looked back and gave a dirty look before going up to a table. Whoever it was gave the person there a kind smile, changing her sour expression so easily. Julie frowned, though moved out of the way of the entrance so that she didn't get any more potential enemies to notice her.

She wasn't one to stand out, with straight dark brown hair and eyes of a similar color. What really made her even less dramatic was her tiny appearance at 5'0", and her slim figure that made her appear as if she was nearly nothing. She wore jeans and a shirt with some sort of a cat on it, the image somewhat covered by her denim jacket, the sleeves rolled up to just below her elbow. The 18-year-old Freshman carefully traversed the crowded rows, ignoring people who shouted at her to apply for a dance group, a Choir, tennis, Book Club, outdoor stuff... The list went on and on. It was getting ridiculous and her stomach did nervous flipflops as she wondered just what this school's expectations for her were. She had been accepted as an Honors student, with a scholarship that covered more than half of her expenses. Not much more, but she had eagerly taken it.

The club that first caught her eye looked so simple. "The Future's Society" was boldly displayed above the heads of the two people who were there, hands folded, smiling, open, friendly. There was also a banner which covered the bottom half of the table, stating "Come be a part of the future today!" Juliana couldn't help but wander over, nearly entranced by it. "Hello," she nervously muttered, and the girl at the table replied with a cheerful greeting. There was also a guy there though she only quickly glanced his way, briefly taking in his features. "S-So," she addressed the girl, "What is this club about?" And the girl launched into a full-on description of it, letting the guy take over at parts as well. It was an amazing thought: basically a club for smart people. Julie was easily pulled in, told to sign the sheet with her e-mail address. She was then given a slip of paper with the club's e-mail scribbled down and told to send her transcripts by attachment. When the Dean came over to see how things were going, Julie's mouth dropped. She stood there like an idiot for a few seconds, amazed, before quickly walking off. What a prestigious club.
-----

Later that day, at around 11 PM, Julie slammed the door to her room shut behind her with tears welling in her eyes, standing out in the hallway. Her roommate was such a jerk, and all she could think about was home. Her mother had to have been asleep by now, so calling the house would just wake her up. She stared at the RA's door with wide, focused eyes. You were supposed to go to the RA if you had a problem, right? She wasn't even sure that he was up. She shouldn't be a bother, it was bad to annoy someone this late. But there was nowhere to go. Her roommate had blatantly kicked her out to be with her boyfriend. And so, after a few minutes of staring, the Freshman shuffled with her slippers to the RA's door and gave a soft knock, following by four slightly harder ones.

The door wouldn't open. It couldn't open, he had to have been asleep. That's right, he was definitely asleep. She should leave. She shouldn't bother him. The lounge was o- A creak made Julie jump, though she composed herself before the door opened. In front of the RA stood an upset, bewildered girl, ready for bed with short pajama bottoms dotted with hearts and a simple, comfortable t-shirt. "H-Hello." She nervously tapped the tops of her slippers together. "Could I... come in, please?"

Andrew heard a light tap from his right side. He stirred ever so slightly before finally forcing himself to push the pillow to his head and adjust himself. Just as he found himself in a comfortable warm divot in the bed the knock got louder and he realized it was absolutely going to be one of his residents. It was only the first night of the year here, they had moved in this morning and had club fair. How the fuck are they already having troubles... He frowned and struggled to get up. He didn't make a noise, merely sweeping the dark brown hair off of his face, running his hand down his short beard and getting up. He strolled across the room and as he got to the door he recognized that his tee shirt was still on his dresser, Fuck it... he thought as he rubbed his eyes and opened the door.

The door made a small creaking sound and jammed a bit. He tugged and it cracked open. First night. One complaint from a resident and one complaint from me. They better fix this damn door. He shifted on his feet and opened the door completely as the cool air blew in from the hall across his bare chest, he flexed a bit to fight off the cold.

"H-Hello. Could I... come in, please?" It was the cute little thing from the club fair. She was one of his residents? How had he missed her during move-ins?

Andrew had sat in the blazing end of August heat at that God forsaken table all afternoon. There was no breeze, and the sun shown through the clouds without fail from noon to four. He had seen countless people walk to and fro, being yelled at by every loser club from his side of the club fair to the end of the quad. He groaned and kept on all afternoon, until finally a five foot nothing girl with brown hair stepped up to the booth. Her tiny voice was unassuming and he glanced at Nellica. He knew by the smile on her face that they had the same ideas about this dainty little thing. She was so perfect, she would be fun to toy with and maybe even have a personality when Future's was done with her. Andrew knew what this would be like. He sat with Nellica hamming up their sales pitch to the girl for nearly 45 minutes, ignoring passers by, knowing this girl had potential.

Andrew had lost his "Pair" Joanna last semester when she finally graduated. She had "petted" him as a Freshman, grew him up into a real college man and they had been close friends, one of the most iconic "pairs" Future's had ever seen. But she was on to pursue her law degree at Harvard, and it was his turn now to "pet" his own pledge. If he had his way, he'd manage to have this one. "What's your name sweetheart?" He had asked her before handing her the sign-up sheet and transcript request papers and watching her stroll away.

"Julie" He called her by the nickname she had requested to be called by this afternoon, "Please come in." He noticed the tears on her face, but looked past them. Glancing down time and again at her small, soft legs, nearly bare in her pajama shorts. He took not of her perky breasts, nipples poking through her soft tee. He averted his eyes and took a step back, readying his game face. It was time for him to be a wolf, but he had to appear a sheep, "Please, please. Lose the slippers and make yourself at home."

Juliana found herself continuously wiping her forehead of sweat as she stood there, staring down at the two who talked of their club. It had sounded more and more amazing as time passed by, her eyes glued to them to give them her full attention. The yelling from the other clubs was tuned out by her as she listened to what they had, how many members had joined, what it took, what it could give her college education. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing... She could barely fathom the prestige of the club by the time they had finished speaking to her, sweat disappearing below her shirt and trickling down the valley of her breasts without her noticing.

She only moved to take off her jacket and sling it over her shoulder as she thought about how proud her mother would be. Great grades and, to top it off, she would be in a great club. Her mother was always concerned about her when it came to making friends, so now she'd have nothing to worry about. These people were so nice! She was sure she could make friends with them if she got over her nervousness and attempted casual conversation. That was for another day, though. For now, this was business. She smiled, nodded, offered polite "Mm-hmm"s, the whole package to make them know, make them understand just how excited she was for the grand opportunity.

Her eager hands reached out, taking the papers she was offered and giving them a quick glance before she managed to find her voice to answer. "I'm Juliana, but you can call me Julie. I-I can't wait to sign up for the club," she softly replied with a bit of a shy but excited smile and a light blush upon her cheeks. No one had really used petnames like that on her, after all. The ones her mother gave her were mainly in Spanish, since that was the language she was most comfortable with.
-----

"Thank you," she meekly whispered to him, finally looking up from the ground to see who it was. A soft gasp flew out of her mouth, brown eyes widening. There were like a doe's, big and innocent. "Oh, it's you," she said, a nervous yet happy tremble to her tone. She hadn't exactly wanted him to see her like this, but she was glad it was a familiar face. Her eyes flickered over his chest and her cheeks reddened, not exactly used to seeing a shirtless male unless it had been in swim class. However, that had always been expected, while this was certainly not. She did not notice how his own eyes roved over her features, oblivious to the hungry wolf's gaze.

Suddenly, worry flooded her eyes. "Oh no..." She groaned lightly, looking ashamed of herself. "I woke you up, didn't I? I didn't mean to, I just... I have nowhere to go right now and I was hoping you could talk... If you can't, I can go, I-" As if it was right on cue, noises of banging could be heard from the dorm room, and loud moaning as well. Julie couldn't take it and quickly brushed past him, not caring if she really had to squish herself past. She was tiny anyway. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't want to bother you," she ended her apology, though she was already kicking off the slippers, standing awkwardly in the room and looking quite embarrassed by the noises.

Andrew watched as the sudden flush grew across her cheeks as she looked him over. He knew he hadn't been caught checking her out, and that was all that really mattered, but he was glad she was enjoying her view as well. He looked at her and opened his mouth as she looked down. He was about to ask her again to come in, or at least why she was out there. His question was answered without a word when the creaking and light moaning noises came from under her door across the hall, "I see." He chuckled, "I assume, with the tears on your face you walked in on something you didn't expect to see." He chuckled forgetting that she was actually upset. He straightened up as she rubbed up on him and ducked past.

He listened to her stammering as he quietly shut the door behind them, "Cut the apologies. You know I was new once too." He began to go about his room tidying up the already pristine papers and layouts, brushing up against his Future's poster. He smiled over at her and flexed ever so slightly so she would notice, not wanting it to look purposeful, however. "Would you like a cup of tea? Some cookies maybe? He asked as he poured water in his electric teapot. He stared at her, "Well? Make yourself at home." Andrew pointed to the bed and picked up a tee shirt, "My room is your room." He stated, though she did not realize how true that statement would come to be in the coming months.

"Y-Yeah, and my roommate decided to be a bitch and threw me out," she bitterly told him, not looking very happy about the events that had occurred in her room. The roommate was a Sophomore, a girl a whole grade higher than her with an annoying boyfriend and an even more annoying personality. The two clashed more than she had ever thought they would. Despite her being generally shy and not very talkative, they found often about stupid stuff. "I really don't like her..." Julie wiped her face by pulling up her shirt and quickly swiping at her eyes, letting it cover her smooth, flat stomach again when she let go of it.

She nodded, knowing that, wondering what his time had been like in this college. The girl easily noticed the poster he moved against as he made to clean the neat room, eyes shining with curiosity. She sniffled softly, blushing again at the way he had flexed. Julie averted her eyes, knowing she wasn't supposed to be looking at her RA like that. He was a Senior anyway, more leagues above her than even the bitchmate. "Um... Tea would be nice. It might help me sleep." She looked a bit taken aback when he told her to make herself at home, going to the bed and leaning back. She had to hop up onto it, small frame made even smaller by that long bed. "Um... Did you join your Freshman year?" She indicated the poster, staring at it, entranced. It was quite wondrous, leaving no room for anything less than exemplary art and an inspiring quote.

"I... I was thinking. About joining. I think it could help me make friends. I might even find a girl who's having roommate issues too, you know? I really need to move out of that room." She rubbed her eyes again, sighing softly and looking down at her bare feet. "It gets easier, right?" She made her feet swing back and forth, perched on the bed, eyes glancing up towards her RA. At least he was kind enough not to turn her away even when she had woken him up so abruptly. She appreciated that.

"It's college, you'll get kicked out so she can take a pounding a few times I would imagine. Hell who knows, maybe one night you'll be kicking her out for the same purpose." He set up two cups of tea and waited for the water to boil, glancing over to look at her smooth stomach as she wiped away her tears; she was stunning to say the least. He sat up on his desk and looked at her, "You don't have to like her. You don't have to get along, but please. You two better not get me involved in the drama. I hate breaking up roommate disagreements." He told her honestly.

He laughed as she jumped up on his bed. As she swung her legs and innocently stared back at him, face flushing again while he threw his shirt over his head, he liked the sight of her there. He smiled, "Just know you are welcome to stay here any time you get sexiled." He began to pour the tea, "Milk and sugar?" He asked her, only to be cut off by her question. He looked away from her and smiled at her interest in the club, "In fact, I pledged my first week of freshman year. I was raised by the group. They gave me a place to stay when I didn't quite fit in anywhere else."

He awaited her response on the tea, but finished making his own. He took a short sip and let the warmth run through his entire body. He relaxed and prepared to work his magic. "Make friends?" He asked her as though he was puzzled, he was about to put on a show, "No, no. You don't make friends in Future's. You'll make far more than friends. You'll have experiences you never dreamed, some you may even regret. But, you'll make bonds that last throughout college." He hammed up his pitch, giving no details as to what actually occurred, but telling her the truth in his twisted sort of way, "I think you should pledge. I'd 'call' for you, if you were truly interested in joining" He said knowing full well she had no clue what that word meant.

"I don't doubt it. She's... She's a maniac for THAT." Juliana gestured back towards her room, a disgusted expression enveloping her face. She couldn't even say what the roommate was doing, couldn't even stand hearing it. It would come as no surprise that the girl was a virgin and didn't exactly think that sexual acts were a good way to spend time. She was the type who preferred burying her head in a book for hours. Though, she had to admit, when stressed it helped to just lean back, stick her hand down her underwear, and rub to relief... The girl quickly shook her head, eyes widening in self-shock before she picked her head up to return to the conversation. "N-N-No way!" Her face grew the reddest it had been when he suggested her bringing over somebody and she squirmed atop the bed, not sure if she was aroused or uncomfortable by the thought. Or both. "I mean... There's nobody I love. My mother said to always do it with who you love," she told him, though she didn't seem like she preached the motto. It was more like an excuse.

"Don't worry, I won't have you involved. I can handle it myself, it was just... particularly difficult tonight. I couldn't even look her way. That guy was on top of her sweating and heaving and..." She didn't look as disgusted anymore, simply trailing off from the embarrassment of telling this to somebody, let alone a guy. She wasn't the type of have friends who talked non-stop about boys, although sometimes she wished she didn't feel so nervous and shy about it. She had barely had any boyfriends because of that. She was relieved that he put on a shirt, finally able to make her eyes behave. Her body couldn't help the way it reacted sometimes. "Thank you, that's... sweet." She pondered over the word before she settled on that one, giving him a little smile. "Neither, I like my tea rather plain," she replied to him, watching as he made his.

"That's really nice," she honestly gushed, smiling more at the thought. She didn't fit in anywhere else, did she? Julie didn't think she did, although she didn't stick out like a sore thumb either. She was a Nobody. She was tired, of being a Nobody. "O-Oh, wow!" His pitch blew her away, and she wanted it all. She wanted to have more than friends. She wanted to have regrets, and experiences, make mistakes, be human. It sounded like a paradise, the way he spoke of it. "You must be so fond of it. And smart too, right? It's nice to know my RA isn't a knucklehead." She lightly teased, giggling softly. Her laugh was like tiny bells.

A moment of confusion passed by her expression. "Wait... What? You'd... "call" for me? What does that mean?" She was on the edge of the bed, eager, willing, eyes wide as they could be with curiosity, anticipation, wonderment. By now, she must have already been sold ten times over.

He watched her, the way she reacted to discussion of anything adult or sexual. The way she shuddered and avoided, blushed and grew quiet. It was like she wanted to discuss, wanted to think it, wanted to feel it. But, she knew she shouldn't; knew she couldn't. He grinned, he had been like that once. He remembered pledging on his own that first week, as that redhead girl stepped out and 'called on him'. At first he was scared of her, she was aggressive, attractive and in touch with her body. But she taught him to be a man, she had taught him to be comfortable with himself in such a way. He grinned from ear to ear hoping he could do the same with her. But who was he to get ahead of himself, he still had business to do.

"The call. After your application has been reviewed, someone has to speak for you. If their call is approved, you become their pair. Your pair navigates you through the Initiation, the Trials, etc." He looked over at her, "If you pledge it's know joke. You give yourself to this group. And you do it with no fears and reservations. You want to meet smart people and build unbreakable relationships? Futures is the place Julie. I promise." He gave her his signature half smile and handed her the cup of tea, plain as could be. He knew he wasn't telling her the truth, but no pledge ever knew what was coming to them. He nodded to her, "You should apply yourself. I can't explain everything now, but I promise you won't regret this thing."

Juliana looked down at her swinging feet, her brown hair pooling down over her shoulder. She felt strange, her whole body not knowing how to feel. Discussing the sexual aspect of things was awkward, especially weird when a near total stranger was there to lend an ear to her stuttered words. She didn't know how she felt about this just yet. Part of her wanted the boyfriend out of the room so that she could go to bed, but there was another, more desperate part lurking within her. It craved to listen to him, to hang onto hope that there might be a place for her yet. And so her desperation kept her on edge as much as the excitement in, any sleepiness lost to the strain to NEEDING to hear, needing to know how it all worked. In that moment, she knew that she had never wanted something more than this.

"You'd do that? You'd try to be my pair? Even though I woke you up so late?" She was a bit high-pitched, obviously very flattered by his words as she placed her fingers at her lips in overjoyed shock. "I-I'd love that! It sounds hard, but... I think I can do it. I'm ready. For anything. It's college, right? You have to try new things, that's how it works," she excitedly blabbered, bouncing a bit atop the bed. "I-I'll admit, I might be a bit scared at first. I'm not good with people, but I'll do my best, and I'll be the most fearless one in the group in due time!" Julie raised her chin high, pride shining in her chocolate eyes. "I won't regret it. I know I won't. It's gonna be the best decision of my life."
-----

Before she left, Juliana found out when Andrew's first class was. In the morning, she made sure to drop off the papers before he had to leave, each one fully completed. "Here! I stayed up a bit doing it, I was just so excited I could barely sleep," she admitted to him, smiling widely. "So, so, when do I know I'm accepted? I can hardly wait! I really want to be a part of everything. The girl you were with at the table was so nice, and..." She talked a bit more about it, her eagerness shining through, but soon stopped when she realized she had been talking nonstop. "Oh, I'll be seeing you! Have a nice class!" And she was off to her own class, though she was barely able to think about anything other than the club. It would be somewhere she belonged, a place to be.

Andrew woke up the falling morning stiff as a board. He got up and made his way to the bathroom bright and early, loving to get an early morning start. Making sure that no-one caught him with a hard-on as he sprinted to the bathroom he thought of the previous night's affairs. He recalled the last things she had said to him.

"I-I'd love that! It sounds hard, but... I think I can do it. I'm ready. For anything. It's college, right? You have to try new things, that's how it works. I-I'll admit, I might be a bit scared at first. I'm not good with people, but I'll do my best, and I'll be the most fearless one in the group in due time!" Julie raised her chin high, pride shining in her chocolate eyes. "I won't regret it. I know I won't. It's gonna be the best decision of my life.

He smirked as he started the hot water, not stepping into the shower until the water began to create steam. He stepped through the steam and let the water pour over him. Washing up, stepping out to brush his teeth and trim his beard, he thought of what he had told her before she ran out to the common room to work on the papers. It had already been 2am when she sprinted out giggling to sign everything. He admired her willingness to jump into this thing. He admired how willing she was to give herself up for a place to belong, luckily for her he was one hundred percent willing to take full advantage of her naive willingness to hand herself over. She would learn all too late what this club was all about, but that was fine with him.

"You know Julie, I think you'll probably find far more than you're bargaining for. The beginning will honestly be rough on you. You're right. But you'll learn. The group will love you and you will grow into a woman of the future. A woman you would never see yourself being right now." With that she had sprinted off down the hall.

After his shower, he returned to his room and dressed himself in jeans and a red polo shirt. He rolled his sleeves just above the elbow and dawned his Aviator sun glasses. As he was about to leave she ambushed him at his door handing in all of the paperwork. He smiled, So eager. He almost laughed. He went about his day, going to his classes, meeting with friends. And finally he had gone to the Future's house on campus to turn in the papers and have a meeting. Throughout the meeting they discussed early pledges and reviewed, with a unanimous vote Julie had been selected for "Lettering". He offered to bring her the letter, as he was her RA (making no mention of the fact that he would be the one to call on her tomorrow at the "Darklight Swearing In Ceremony").

That night he finally arrived back at his dorm to a shocking sight, the lights were off under her door and it appeared both roommates were sleeping in their room. He took out her letter, quitely tucking it through the mail slot and leaving to enter his room. The letter told her what to wear, where to go, what to say tomorrow night. It directed her to the back door of the "Futures Society House" and gave her the secret words to say. He sat down in his bed that night grinning, knowing what this semester would bring.

When Julie left her RA's room, she was shaking from excitement. She crept back into her room, thankful that her roommate's boyfriend had at least left, and grabbed her bookbag. Then she went back out, not even looking towards the girl when she heard her shifting in her bed. She was much too excited to care at the moment. As she chose a seat in the common room, breathing faster than normal from sprinting so fast, she thought of those hours of sitting on Andrew's bed, sipping her plain tea, listening to him as he spoke of the club. The naive girl faintly wondered how hard it would be, but her hands were already digging into her backpack, already pulling out the papers, the pen.

It took longer than it should have, only because of her musings. She wasn't particularly indecisive, if at all, her eager eyes scanning the words. They did not reveal to her the truth, as if she had even asked him to fill in the vague gaps with it. His words of friendship and belonging had already entirely sold her, although she did not recognize that she would be selling her body as well, and ultimately her soul. It was like a deal with the devil, except the Devil had neatly disguised himself with a cloak of sheep's clothing. Within a few more minutes, she was almost there. All she had left was to sign herself to her fate.

She ignorantly did so with an exquisite flourish.
-----

Julie came home at around 4 PM, tiredly letting her bag hit the floor with a little 'thump'. Her roommate was not around, most likely out with her boyfriend. That was at least the positive in this whole arrangement. She could study in peace. Before that, though, she leaned back and pulled her phone out. Homesickness was hitting her hard, especially helped out by the way that people in classes already seemed to be making friends with one another. She was just the shy girl who studied and didn't seem enough to approach, but she sincerely hoped to change that soon. "Hola, Mama!" She talked to her mother for a few minutes, naturally telling her of every good thing and ranting about her roommate a little too. She saved the news of the club for last, which had her mother approving enthusiastically. With that call she let out a sigh of relief, glad to feel like home was close by again, and buried herself in her studies. Since she hadn't paid much attention, studying was difficult tonight.

By 10:30 PM, she was out. First on her books, drooling slightly onto the pages, before getting up and moving to the bed. Her roommate was already sleeping, her back turned. She just missed the letter that had been slipped beneath her door, taken away by sleep before the quiet noise of its greeting came.
-----

Julie awoke to find the letter where it had been left, almost stepping on it as she had made her way to open the door and leave. She smiled widely, taking it with her to class. The time before was spent reading it as she ate breakfast, her posture stiff with excitement. The people around her must have thought that she was crazy to smile so much at a piece of paper, but that didn't concern her all too much. The attire was formal, which made her consider a dress or a skirt. The club was located at the end of campus, and she made sure to conceal the password so that no one passing by could read it. She discreetly tucked it into her bag, then went off to class.
-----

That night, two days after having spoken to her RA, she arrived a few minutes before the time written on the letter. It was Friday. The place was big, surprising her. How could one club have such a large house to itself? No matter how it worked, she knew she was at the right place. There was a sign there that told her of this, and she couldn't help but be impressed. Julie wore a red dress with simple black shoes that had a bit of heel on them so that she could stand an inch or two higher than normal. She wasn't very used to these shoes, since she usually donned flat ones, but her mother had convinced her to buy them with the possibility that it might make her stand out a bit more. Just a bit, but maybe that was enough. The girl approached the back door on shaky legs, looking quite nervous. She meekly greeted the person there before giving the secret words, excitement beginning to poke past her nervousness as she even managed a smile. She was happy to be here, after all.

Back
Top Bottom