Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F/F - Seeking Long Term Partner Interested in Twisted Love, Sorcery, Pirates and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylvene

Meteorite
Hello and welcome to my Request Thread! Below you'll find all the rules for writing with me along with the plots that I am currently craving and what I like/dislike for kinks. Right now this is sort of a Version 1.0 as I get my bearings on this website and I'm sure it'll be improved as time goes on.

My Rules

-Communication! Talk to me. Discuss, plan, let me know what you like and dislike. If there's something you dislike, or something you think would add to our story, just tell me! So many stories feel they could have gone smoother if my partner decided to communicate with me instead of deciding to suffer in silence. I assure you that I am an understanding person.

-Details! While there is no specific post length that I ask for, I do enjoy plenty of details in the posts I receive and give. I especially love the details of what a person happens to be wearing.

-Third Person! I only write in third person, other styles don't really interest me.

-Timely! I would request at least one to two posts per week. I'll be doing my best to do more but my minimum is 1-2 per week.

-Respect! Please read my rules, my likes and my dislikes. Respect it when I say No to something and understand that I have a life outside this website.

What I Like

-Sexy Clothing
-Corruption
-Athleticism/Fit Characters
-Teasing/Sexual Tension
-Rough/Passionate Sex
-Oral
-Breast play
-Massages
-Dirty Talk
-Power Plays
-Romance

What I Dislike

-Overtly Submissive Characters
-Vore
-Gore
-Death
-Blood
-Toilet Stuff

My Plots

A Debt To Be Paid

The Kingdom is in turmoil. In desperation, the King finds aid in the hands of a dark sorceress. For a heavy price she will ensure that all the King's enemies fall and he shall retain control. All she asks for in return, is his unborn daughter. Upon her eighteenth birthday, the sorceress will return and take her payment. Should the King or anyone else resist, she has no issue turning the castle and it's inhabitants into ash. Not willing to lose power, the King agrees to the sorceress's request...

Our story will begin on the princess's eighteenth birthday when the sorceress comes for her prize, whisking her away to her castle where she intends to train the princess as her apprentice, having sensed the great magical power locked within the princess while she was young. This could be an RP of love or corruption, depending on my partner.

Captured!

They were warned that cutting through the North Sea would lead only to danger and ruin. Ignoring these warnings a merchant and his daughter press forth, hoping the small armed force of soldiers they've brought with them will be enough to fend off any pirates. Sadly underestimating the strength of such a threat, the merchant finds his fleet cut down in the dead of night, his daughter taken by the fearsome female pirate captain as the price of letting him live. Taken to the seas, the young merchants daughter is used as both plaything and scribe by the captain in returned for her guaranteed safety.

Mine Now

The conquering army marches upon the fallen kingdom. People are being rounded up and checked, sold into slavery or passed among the soldiers. Unfortunately for you, today is a bad to day to be beautiful. A heavy amount of coin is set for your purchase and that amount is doubled when the local warlord puts her coin down on purchasing you for herself. She sees the fighting spirit in you and intends to shape you into one of her elite fighters, a force to be reckoned with upon the battlefield and in the bedroom. Of course, that will first involve surviving the trip back to the castle where many bandits and monsters await weary travelers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom